Billy Graham Was An Evil C R E E P! 33 Degree Freemason

THE WAR CONTINUES….Raphael Nadal, Whoopi Goldberg, Hugh Jackman and more
January 5, 2022
George W. Bush HUNG! And Much More….
January 7, 2022

Billy Graham Was An Evil C R E E P! 33 Degree Freemason

ONE OF THE WORST……

A 33 degree freemason…and you know….ONE OF THE BOYS

~ “The Watergate break-in was strictly based on one thing – the pedophile records that were being kept at the Democratic National Headquarters.” ~

~ I am confident President Richard Nixon and his good buddy ‘the Reverend’ Billy Graham were named in the Watergate pedophile records, because I was sex trafficked to both men as a young child.

When I spoke with James Rothstein, he said he had not heard that Nixon was a pedophile, but that he certainly knew from multiple victims Reverend Billy Graham was a rampant pedophile. ~

~ Satanists thrive on power. Satan loves to give his followers power. Satan took Christ to the mountaintop and told Christ that he’d have a “crusade” and bring every one to follow Christ, if Christ would just bow down and worship him.

Christ refused. Billy Graham accepted it.

We know a great deal how the Satanists took Billy Graham, the brush salesman and made him into the famous evangelist that he has become. Additionally, we also know from victims of Satanism, that have come out of it, that Billy Graham has been a Satanist himself. How can this be? and how can we know this? One of the best witnesses is a Monarch program survivor, who has escaped from being a high-level Pentagon slave.

This survivor witnessed Billy Graham working for the Illuminati. This survivor also carried messages for the Satanic hierarchy and personally knows that Billy Graham has been carrying messages from the top secret Illuminati to Presidents and heads of state.

A second ex-Satanist also remembers Billy Graham as a Satanist. Still another person, an ex-Illuminati person, who has MPD stood in front of Billy Graham and watched his eyes. This person said that it was very clear that Billy Graham has MPD and that he switches personalities.

William Randolph Hearst was part of the Illuminati, He was part of the branch Illuminati — at what could be termed the 6th degree. William Randolph Hearst was totally into paganism. That is very obvious by a tour of his mansion in California which has been turned into a museum.

It was William Randolph Hearst who financed the first three years of Billy Graham’s Crusades. Stu PAK is associated with the Stewart Title Company. Stu Pak provides funds for Billy Graham and others. The head of Stu Pak is friends with Billy Graham and George Bush. The company has a lot of relatives running it. The Morris family is also tied to it. The people of Stewart Title Company are ruthless. The Van Duyn Illuminati family in California also helped Billy Graham’s ministry get started.

One of the ways the Illuminati funnelled money to Billy Graham was through a monthly check delivered to Jeanne Dixon’s office, which was picked up every month by Billy Graham’s staff. After Dixon’s secretary came to Christ she tried to expose Billy Graham’s connection to Jeanne Dixon. Jeanne Dixon sells crystal balls with snakes.

She is part of the Illuminati. Billy Graham wrote her a letter calling her “a woman of God.” Dixon’s secretary had a copy of this letter with Billy Graham’s signature on it, after she became a Christian. In 1952, in Paris, Billy Graham and another evangelist had dinner with two prostitutes and each one took one of them home. Billy Graham had a wife and children at home, so the whole affair was totally improper for an evangelist even if Billy Graham didn’t have sex with the woman.

Billy Graham is part of the people who implement the Monarch program (which was a joint Illuminati/CIA total mind control program done to people). We know that he is serviced by Monarch sexual slaves (their kitten alters). ~

~ Billy Graham pedophile Illuminati was suffering and monarch slave programmer. Billy Graham, who died earlier this year was a pedophile a 33rd degree, make Freemason, a member of the Illuminati elusive fearing who mix with many Satanists and he also programmed at monarch sex slaves ~

BILLY GRAHAM WENT TO BOHEMIAN GROVE…..(PAST SICKENING BLOG)

~ I seem to already know how to do this act from previous experiences with the SRO, a satanic ritual abuse cult I guess. My childhood pastor was the one who took me to ritual events, but in this instance, Billy Graham was the only one present. I see it as a movie because I’d already learned to disassociate by that. Billy Graham also raped Fiona Barnett, I was raped by Reverend Billy Graham in a pink bubble themed cabin at Bohemian Grove. Billy Graham took told me his good buddy Richard Nixon had recommended me to him at Bohemian Grove I was one of a group of children dressed as teddy bears, and hunted for sport by men in the forest to the theme song teddy bears picnic. I also witnessed the ritual murder of a woman by male guests dressed in black Luciferian robes. ~

WHAT A HUMAN POS!

WE CAN BE GLAD HE IS NO LONGER….

***BTW…I read an article today that said those who follow the stars are of low IQ!

****TAKE THAT! TO THE WOMAN, THAT CALLED AT TEN OCLOCK MONDAY NIGHT, RANTING AND RAVING, THAT UNLESS I REMOVE MY BLOG ON BETTY WHITE…. SHE WAS NO LONGER MY FRIEND.

NOPE! TRUTH IS TRUTH….NO FRIEND OF MINE.:)

1. Mina says:

For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” —Jeremiah 29:11

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” —Romans 8:28

Happy New Year Warrior Girl on Fire… AND Happy early Birthday 🎂

You are fulfilling Your Godly Purpose through Holy Spirit. Keep going Tracy.
    You are blessing many.
    As always Much Love ❤️ to you and continued supernatural Holy Spirit wisdom and Discernment. Always in my prayers

God’s Richest Blessings and Peace to All

2. Piggymidwife says:

Thank you, this is not the first time I heard about the ungodly, satan worshipping grahams!!!!

3. DanielleM says:

My great grandfather on my mothers side, who were from Sweden followed Billy Graham, knew him personally and were most likely freemason as well

4. KBro says:

Politicians want power, control and money.
    Evangelists want power, control and money.
    “Celebrities” want power, control and money.
    Business “leaders” want power, control and money.
    Lawyers want power, control and money.

In the United States, there are 519,682 politicians. (https://poliengine.com/blog/how-many-politicians-are-there-in-the-us)
    In the United States the population is at 332,915,073. (https://www.populationpyramid.net/united-states-of-america/2021/)

The ratio is 640 people in the United States to 1 (one) politician.
    The number of Senators in the United States is 100.
    Look at the ages of these corrupt politicians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_longevity_of_service)
    The ratio is 3,329,151 people in the United States to 1 (one) Senator.

Evangelicals are far too trivial to be counted.

So, in the US 3,329,151 people are each being “run” by one politician each.

And the majority of people are diligently obeying those 100 Senators and allowing them to control their lives without facing any consequences at all for the destruction to their freedoms.

Evangelists are simply the religious arm of the US Government.
    If you believe in GOD, then you’ll do as you’re told, that’s the scam they’re running.
    Keep the image of that basket that is sent out in the “flock” to collect all that money that “by law” they don’t have to account for.
    In exchange for screwing over the people, the government allows them to keep those multi millions of dollars they collect.

Billy Graham, just another of the perverts, his net worth at the time of his death “Graham’s estimated $25 million net worth is equal to that of Rick Warren, but lower than pastors such as Joel Osteen ($40 million) and Kenneth Copeland ($760 million).”
    Of course all those numbers are fake, as they all know how to hide money.
    Can anyone explain how these “Men of The Cloth” are able to generate those “personal” fortunes in any way other that outright theft?

Pick any politician, dig a bit, and every single one is or has been corrupt.(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_crimes)

Pick any evangelical, dig a bit, and be amazed. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_leaders_convicted_of_crimes)

Sadly, there are very few people you can trust today, certainly not politicians or the religious leaders.
    And most sadly, even your “friends”.

Just stay true to yourself.

5. Do I relish this blog Tracy. Why I do recall a very famous quote of Mr. Graham’s, which can be Easily researched by searching the Modesto Manifesto…

Billy avoided situations that would create suspicion and jeopardize his marriage and family, especially while he was away travelling. “Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins people commit are outside their bodies, but those who sin sexually sin against their own bodies. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own, you were bought with a price” (1 Cor 6:18-20).

The Modesto Manifesto or Billy Graham rule is an extra-biblical[a][1][2] Christian practice among select evangelical Protestant men[citation needed], in which they avoid spending time alone with women to whom they are not married. More recently, it has also been called the Mike Pence rule, after the US vice president who also supported the idea.

What a TOTAL load of gas winded BS these people lay down.

You know if a person has a heart beat, legs, arms, a torso and a soul blacker than night…sorry…clever Satan will do a person’s bidding. Good grief…just how many cards are in this deck of deranged and degraded people?

Thanks for this Tracy. More light on more human cockroaches. Trust in the Supreme one, never put too much in any mortal.

6. Pork Wontons says:

Happy birthday, Tracy.
    Excellent work as always.

7. w.zaake says:

happy birthday many blessings – thank you so much for all the work you do. much support throughout the year!

8. KBro says:

HMM.
    My comment vanished.

9. kj says:

I followed Fionna B. on YOUTUBE back in the day. She hooked up with Kappy and did some stuff. He gets “KILLED” and she disappears!!!!! Last I heard, no one can find her!!!!! She talked of child sacrifices, pregnant women getting ripped open with swords, beheadings, literally bloodbaths!!!! Not to be gross but the truth needs to be out there!!! Now she is MIA!!!!

10. Shoshone H says:

Happy Birthday Tracy. Wishing you a Beautifully Blessed day

11. Stan Z says:

Billy Graham’s “look” always struck some concern with me. Hard to explain, but I never got a good feeling about him.

12. CuriousCat says:

Happy Birthday Tracy! Lots of love to you

13. Flpatriot says:

Great job on this blog as always Tracy. I’ve felt isolated from almost every church there is because after finding out about the Vatican long ago I left that church. I searched spiritually for another church but inwardly felt that I couldn’t trust certain doctrine. Am I Baptist today? Evangelical? Does it matter? I finally just decided to have a personal relationship with Jesus and stay in the Word. it would be nice to “gather” with people I can trust to teach but I just don’t trust anyone but Jesus these days. Maybe that’s the realization we were meant to come to.

• Pork Wontons says:

Amen, Flpatriot. We are in the same position with just a very small circle of brothers and sisters who read, believe, and put in to practice what is in the Scriptures. We believe this to be the “Little Flock” as stated in the Scriptures and supported by the command to “Come out of her my people” which we take to mean the false churches, namely the Vatican, as well as the “world”.

Revelation 18:4 Context

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

• w.zaake says:

i feel the very same. i asked where i can go with my internal persons to pray as no church is righteous ( i d o not know which one to trust)
      i learnt that we are allowed to go to gods throne hall in the 3rd heaven whenever we need to but only the ones that belong to jesus christ are allowed to enter

I’m with you on having a personal relationship with God. My ex bringing Monsignor John Urell into our home, a big pedophile mover, finished me off to no churches.

14. Kathie MC says:

Rhianna is really dumpster diving and so obvious