McDonald’s Is Closing – HUMAN MEAT – KHAZARIAN MAFIA

(little fauci’s) PR*CK BOSS – DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, ARRESTED- FRANCIS COLLINS
December 22, 2021
TOM CRUISE! UPDATE! ORSINI BLOODLINE NEPHILIM….. UPDATE!
December 24, 2021

McDonald’s Is Closing – HUMAN MEAT – KHAZARIAN MAFIA

UPDATE: I have a PSYCHO from Philadelphia non stop trying to STOP THE TRUTH BY HARASSING ME! SINCE CHRISTMAS DAY! THIS IS MY FINAL RESPONSE. IP ADDRESS RECORDED.
~ Nunya,
I deleted your last name calling comment. And will continue to do so. Do not come here to verbally abuse a good woman that does her homework. For your information this news story…came out on many sites this morning. You will have a busy day trying to shut down the TRUTH on many forums.

McDonalds Chain Closing Globaly: /crime-all-stars/2021/08/mcdonalds-chain-closing-globally-human-meat-body-parts-found-in-food-2492993.html

Since 2015 children’s teeth have been found in McDonald’s sausages, potatoes and pancakes in various Japanese cities. In 2020 a Rabbi reported that McDonald’s was using human parts in their “beef,” making one wonder if there was another reason besides Covid for the rash of McDonald’s closures in Walmart stores across the nation and globe.
McDonalds was owned by the Khazarian Mafia, which was known by Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivors to be high rollers in the Illuminati – members of whom have been reported to practice Human Sacrifice to their God Satan, mainly of innocent children.

On the below video a Rabbi claimed human/child meat was sold to fast food outlets and McDonalds was the number one buyer. This has been verified by Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivors I have personally spoken. https://www.israellycool.com/2020/06/28/report-antisemitic-video-of-rabbi-speaking-about-putting-human-parts-into-mcdonalds-beef/

In 2015 Kusihro Hokkaido children’s teeth were found in McDonald’s hamburgers. https://www.news24.jp/articles/2018/11/08/07408779.html

In 2015 Kawachi Nagano Osaka children’s teeth were found in hash potatoes. https://www.news24.jp/articles/2015/01/09/07266917.html

In 2018 Kanazawa Ishikawa kids teeth were found in a sausage muffin. http://kimito39gmailcom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-6987.html?sp

At the time McDonald’s Japan held press conferences, though did not mention the causes of the human remains that were traced to children’s teeth. They said the meat came from their headquarters in the US and even tried to shift responsibility onto their customers.

Recently many McDonalds Restaurants across the world have been shutdown since Covid: New York City, Kuta Bali, Victoria, South Australia. Recently McDonald’s ran out of milkshakes in England, Scotland and Wales.

It was planned that the entire McDonalds network of franchises would be closed in the near future. CNBC has reported that McDonald’s will close hundreds of locations in Walmart stores “as the pandemic changed shopping habits.” https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/09/mcdonalds-will-close-hundreds-of-locations-in-walmart-stores.html ~

This is not pleasant….But an update to my previous BLOG.

Yeah…Ronald McDonald always had the RED SHOES ON! Symbolism so blatantly IN OUR FACE….

~ What the???? McDonalds Chain Closing Globally: Human Meat, Body Parts Found in Food? ~

~ The Khazarian-owned McDonalds was closing all their stores worldwide after the FBI discovered that they had been using human meat in their products over the last forty years.

-This major news came out during the Satanic holiday of Winter Solstice where children were kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered by the global and political elites in Satanic rites to honor Satan. Please help children and teens caught up in Satan worship by reporting to legal entities any Satanic activities you observed.

MY PREVIOUS BLOG!

THIS EVIL, FED US THE CHILDREN, THEY STOLE FROM US….. MCDONALDS 🙁

~ All McDonalds Across the Globe Ordered Closed after FBI Discovered they had been serving human meat. The closures also involved Cemex, Heinz, TerraMar’s Red Ruby Rings, Red Shoes and Keystone Foods, all used for disposing of dead bodies. Find all the McDonalds Restaurants shutdown since Covid. Use New York City, Kuta Bali, Victoria, South Australia as a Starting Point. Find all the Processed Meat Factories across the World that got Rona’d: Meat Pies, Sausage Rolls, Pasties & any other processed meats.

~ The Khazarians are the ones behind Mcdonalds. Now go find the TerraMar Project. The Submarine Operation Epstein/Maxwell group. That is where they collect the Jewels off the bottom of the Ocean. All those Children Tortured, Raped, Murdered & Eaten getting ground up & put inside the Jewels. See Those Red Jewel Rings they wear & The Red Shoe Club. Thats right Childrens Remains. See Cemex & Heinz too. ~

About 1,200 AD, the Russians led a group of nations surrounding Khazaria and invaded it, in order to stop the Khazarian crimes against their people, which included kidnapping of their young children and infants for their blood sacrifice ceremonies to Baal. The Khazarian king and his inner court of criminals and murderers came to be known as the Khazarian Mafia by neighboring countries.

~ The Khazarian leaders had a well-developed spy network through which they obtained prior warning and escaped from Khazaria to European nations to the west, taking their vast fortune with them in gold and silver. They laid low and regrouped, while assuming new identities. In secret, they continued their Satanic child blood and sacrifice rituals, and trusted Baal to give them the whole world and all its riches, as they claimed he had promised them, as long as they kept bleeding out and sacrificing children and infants for him.

The Khazarian king and his court Mafia plotted eternal revenge against the Russians and the surrounding nations that invaded Khazaria and drove them from power.

THE KAZARIAN CIVILIZATION WORSHIPED LUCIFER/ BAAL.. THEY WERE LOCATED AROUND RUSSIA/ UKRAINE. THEY TOLD EVERYBODY THEY WERE JEWISH IN ORDER TO AVOID THE OUTCRY OF THEM BEING OF LUCIFER . THEY WERE CALLED THE BOLSHEVIKS AROUND THE TURN OF THE CENTURY. THE BOLSHIVIK REVOLUTION KILLED, MURDERED AROUND 30 MILLION OR MORE BY REPORTS.

NOW THESE SAME FAKE JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS WENT TO ISRAEL WHEN IT FORMED. THERE WAS A LOT OF STUFF IN THE NEWS AT THE TIME BECAUSE RUSSIA HAD A STRICT -YOU CANNOT LEAVE RUSSIA THING GOING ON. THESE BOLSHEVIKS/ ZIONISTS/ FAKE JEWS JOINED OTHERS LIKE THE ROTHSCHILDS / ILLUMINATI IN ISRAEL / MOSSAD. AT THE TIME RUSSIA CONTROLLED THE MOSSAD.

ANYWAY ALL YOU HEAR NOWDAYS IS ANTI- SEMITISM THIS, ANTI- SEMITISM THIS, ECT, ECT IT IS NEVER ENDING, HHMM HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THOSE WHO CRY THE LOUDEST HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE—— BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI, POLITICIANS, HOLLYWOOD, CORPORATIONS, DEMON- CRATS , JUSTICE SYSTEM, ECT, ECT.. SECRET SOCIETY’S OF BAAL- MOLLOCH, ECT ALL UNDER LUCIFER ALL HAVE BEEN CONTROLLING EARTH AND HUMANITY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS SINCE THE DAYS OF ANCIENT SUMMERIA AND THE ANNU-NAKI. ~

I looked into Keystone FOODS….TYSON! Straight out of ARKANSAS!

And CEMEX…You don’t want to know what’s in the cement!?

BE WEARY OF RESTAURANTS CLOSING FOR LACK OF EMPLOYEES DUE TO THE VIRUS! THAT’S THE EXCUSE!

Thankfully they are being SHUT DOWN…….

ONE! Where I live, BUT NOT A MCDONALD’S….THE COMMON EXCUSE!

THE WAR HAS REACHED OUR RESTAURANTS………

I am sorry I WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Sadly…It looks as though Sidney Powell is going down….I WANTED VERY BADLY TO TRUST HER!

LOVE YOU WORLD…..BUT THIS IS SICK!

MOSSAD! ISRAEL! IT WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN TO SAVE ISRAEL FOR LAST! HERE WE GO!

1. Laur says:

They have been closing a few locations since 2020, can’t find anything online about them being shut down completely.
    Find it weird to see a story online saying Papa John’s is shut down when a new location has just opened up in my city. BUT I live in Canada.

Long list here if anyone is interested.
    I didn’t find McDonald’s on it but it is in the title

Tracy, I am surprised you are celebrating Christmas still. It is not about Christ. It is actually a pagan holiday from Roman times and some of our holiday traditions have a dark past. It is now called Saturnalia and a white washed version of it is online now. All the bloody horrific parts have been left out.

Laur…the media will not be making an announcement if that is what you are looking for? The MSM will not say “WE FED YOU YOUR KIDS FOR FORTY YEARS!” Not going to happen….One by one they will shut down and it would help to spread the news. As for Christmas…. GROWING UP, Christmas in my home WAS NOTHING BUT LOVE, PEACE, and JOY……I want that for the WORLD!

• Laur says:

oh I know it won’t be announced Tracy, until months after your article! Just thought I would check to see if there was some truth in news. As for Christmas, in my home it was a happy time too. But I know now that Christ’s birthday was not Dec 25. I don’t believe it was 9/11 either like one of your other readers wrote. According to the bible, the shepherds with the flock in the fields, ewe’s birthing, sounds like spring.
        I do not want to celebrate Christ’s birth on the wrong day, with all of the symbolism used that is for evil.
        It doesn’t matter that love is the main message in your celebrations because it is the biggest day of sacrifice for evil. Being happy on that day, celebrating that day is helping them. Why do you think they did that?
        The deer, the holly, the food, the caroling, the color of red, Santa/Satan, it is all for evil.
        I used to love Christmas, the lights, decorations, and it was all another lie to feed their holiday of human sacrifice to their god. I refuse to participate in any holiday anymore because they have corrupted all of it. All holidays are on pagan holiday rituals.
        Did you know that caroling started with Romans singing in the streets, naked, raping and vandalizing?
        The plenty food that we associate with Christmas…they would take a person and force him to eat and eat and eat until his belly was extended and feed him more, then slit his gut open. I can’t remember what happened next but I am sure it was just as horrifying.
        Christmas was waning in popularity until the book with Scrooge came out. They always have something to make sure they get us to do what they want.
        I used to eat at McDonalds’ for years too. I haven’t for a few years now, after learning that they made us into cannibals. SICK SICK F%#KS.
        Anyways, I look forward to the day when the truth will be out in public, on the news or tv, for everyone to catch up. Taking way too long for me and for many victims. Longer it takes, more victims pile up in meat warehouses!

Thank you Laur…yes, we are looking at six months, about, from my past blogs, until we see it! I understand…..I read MANY COUNTRIES CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS ON JANUARY 7…….AND GUESS WHO’S BIRTHDAY THAT IS! MINE!!!! YES…..TRUTH should come NOW! LOVE YA!

• Nunya says:

Ok, so by summer all McD’s should be shut down? You are full of shit.

NASTY! NO RESPONSE.

• Nunya says:

Might be nasty, but I will come back here and call you out when the McD’s don’t close, which they won’t.

Many of them have already closed. Around the world. In Walmarts. Ny…….etc. I suggest you keep biting into those burgers while you watch Rabbi Finkelstein…FOR GOODNESS SAKES! DO YOUR HOMEWORK! (RABBI FINKELSTEIN…that is a clue)

~ McDonald’s will close hundreds of locations in Walmart stores ~

If you hurry Nunya…you may be able to get a BIG MAC of human meat before they are all, one by one, closed!

• Sonia says:

Hi Tracy, I just found your blog, and I know you speak the very difficult truth to the world. I first heard of the human meat in MacDonalds from an amazing utuber from the Netherlands. She said and showed that they process babies through Planned Parenthood, one of the organizations of the Gates family. Waking up is really, really hard, but staying asleep is not an option! I haven’t eaten at MacDonalds for a few years now. And my government has protected 🥸 the unvaccinated by not allowing us into restaurants. And who wants to pay full price to eat in your car! By the way, shouldn’t the New Year be celebrated at the Spring Solstice?

Sonia…so very happy you found all of us here. It is a difficult TRUTH but as you said WE HAVE NO CHOICE! How horrific and EVIL….McDonalds and the Khazarian mafia are….AS FOR NEW YEARS!:) I just want a NEW WORLD and a NEW YEAR! Love having you here.

• Pork Wontons says:

Great post. Laur. The name of the Roman holiday is Saturnalia.

• Emily says:

I have witnessed human children teeth in the hamburger and sausages at McDonald, Alabaster, AL. I reported it to the staff and they ignored the problem and wanted to give me another cheese burger and breakfast meal. My family no longer eats at any of the McDonalds.

2. SusanL says:

Hello,
    regarding the subject of donations; I do not donate to any of these so-called non-profit org, easy money televangelists, or motivational speakers, etc. Their main goal is to suck as much money as they can, using guilt, fear, & low self-esteem. Oh, and the Cancer org. has received so much money, and surprisingly haven’t found a cure yet. If a cure is found, the Big Pharma would STOP making money. All Greedy and corrupt legal thieves. #justmy2cents
    Merry Christmas to all

3. Marilyn McDonald says:

I’ve tried to tell people this when I read about, and researched it years ago..
    My family was large..8 children on a cops salary..Our monthly dinner out was usually McDonald’s..😖😖😖
    The lies we were told..Horrifying…
    My love and prayers for you dear Tracy..
    Please take care of yourself and stay safe..🙏❣🙏

4. human says:

Researched this and verified much Mason evil b.s. True! Lived ten minutes from original McD.Owners changed from Ray Kroc to evil. Dumbs under Sam’s Clubs, hence their abrupt closings a couple years ago .Many cops are Mason’s,be careful. Someone in Springfield, IL needs to throw holywater or something on purported B…..Mar statue put up on public property. Befireitsnews vid from Nino and J.Savin yesterday said it’s there. They also said Christ b.day is supposedly 9/11 that’s why the ritual sacrifice of twintowers,etc.coreydugs.com needs duggers to uncover corp.corruption pedopervstuff.educateyourself.org,henrymakow.c,peterdavidbeter.org,truth11.c,corporaterapsheet.org,Theorionlines.org

5. Deb says:

Some NY McDonalds were closed and tunnels found under them. Remember when Trump bought all those so called hamburgers that sat on a table at the white house that were not touched?! There are some pics at McDonalds meat factory with (adults) hanging or laying on tables. Right now don’t even eat out. Golden Corral was shut down, Shoneys, Ryans,& steak houses. Putin is helping with all this. I believe this is why he is going after Ukraine & Turkey (Big Time Child Traffickers) I never liked Sydney Powell. Wonder if Flynn got any of that money?! I know what is in Cemex Cement. Rothchild, Soro owned. Evil Sickos! Have a Merry Christmas To All! ❤

Thank you DEB! Merry Christmas to you….YEP! THE WAR HAS HIT OUR RESTAURANTS…Speaking of Flynn I saw a twitter feed of him saying he and his family spent 8 million in his defense. Gotta wonder…I had this evil come after me…after they STOLE MY LIFE! I COULD NOT AFFORD AN ATTORNEY TO PROTECT MYSELF. So how did General Flynn have 8 million when a General’s salary is $120,000 a year? Birds of a feather flock together!

6. SamAnon says:

‘quit over concerns’?? ‘it looks as though’ ‘I wanted very badly to trust her’ for Heaven’s sake, ‘concerns’ are not proof! Find the proof and a paper trail and then come to the public with your precious ‘concerns’ Powell should have our benefit of the doubt until there is proof. The left does this all the time! ‘we suspect though we can’t be sure, after all we don’t really know, but we feel that so and so has perhaps, maybe, just maybe done something wrong, however at this point in time we cannot say with any certainty precisely what that something is or even if it is or ever was at all. we’ll get back to you on that.’

I said “it looks as so.” and truthfully “I did want to trust her very badly.” Considering my recent blogs on General Flynn, well researched, it even creates more doubts in my mind. Birds of a feather FLOCK TOGETHER! Why don’t YOU FIND THE PROOF to prove otherwise. DO IT! And bring it back to us! How’s that for homework!!! I have my eyes open….HOWEVER, I haven’t BEEN WRONG YET! On this…I wish, I presently, felt better about her.

7. Sherry says:

Sadly, I gave to her “cause” as well as Tim Ballard and O.U.R I’m done with ANY org or charitable find! So disappointed

Speaking of Tim Ballard…..I was researching the other night and saw that Candice Owens was once all into the Tim Ballard hype…. something doesn’t add up to that college drop out chick….for me.

• CuriousCat says:

Hi Tracy,

I’d be interested in what you find out about C Owens. My gut tells me she is deeply naive but well intentioned. I will say a few things are concerning—her husband’s father’s British political connections, her endorsement of the patriot cell phone and her and her husbands part ownership of Parler which I believe was/is connected to Dan Bongino.

• Christina says:

I have no proof at all & have never researched her, but for me also, something never felt right about Candice Owens. So many seemed gung-ho for her, but that right there put me off as well.

8. Stan says:

Well, Q did say be careful who you follow. Merry Christmas Desert Queen!

9. Lindsey says:

I am sickened to the core. I stopped eating at McDonald’s many years ago and I don’t eat out very much. I won’t be eating out. Hell to the NO. I mean just when you think it can’t get any sicker. Thank you Tracy for writing out the truth. So thankful for those who are awake. Praying for you Tracy, the demons are relentless but thanks be to God greater is HE who is in us than he who is in the world! Doing spiritual warfare on your behalf. God bless you and have A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

10. Anne says:

There’s an article on Isreallycool that *claims* to debunk the story of human remains being included in McDonald’s meat, but it doesn’t succeed in doing so:

My husband gets a craving for a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder once in a while, even though he finds what he’s read and heard about McDonald’s food sources to be very plausible.

Five days out of the week, we use one of those meal services where the raw ingredients are shipped to you in a cardboard box and you prepare them. Which is great, because when you do that, you’re eating fresher fare, that’s not loaded with preservatives. And we make the effort to order from local restaurants, not the cabal-owned fast food places, when we have a night off from cooking, because I’m fairly certain McDonald’s is not the only chain using questionable food.

11. Bob says:

In the late 70’s my mom, who was a very godly woman, told me about a dream God had given her, she saw the McDonald’s execs sacrificing people and babies and adding the meat to their hamburger. I have never forgotten this and when I read about human tainted meat, I knew it to be true!! The truth shall be made known. Thank you for your hard work

WOW! BOB….I have come to realize over the last four years the EXTREME SPIRITUAL side of this war. Your mother was a before her time warrior! Thank you for being here….LOVE TO YOU!

12. Laur says:

check this out Tracy… it claims that Queen Elizabeth owns a MacDonald’s as it sits on crown land. oh, and exercise bikes in McDonalds now too

13. Roydad says:

Very interesting conversation! Just a thought but when you apply common sense just look at how many billions and billions of hamburgers have sold! I am surprised we have any cattle left! Hmmmm

Driving cross country on Interstate 70 in August 1973 the highway in Kansas is long and straight. Finally I saw a herd of cattle off the side of the highway all except a longhorn standing directly under a billboard saying Hamburger with the McD arches as an M! What a picture! Maybe that steer already knew he was safe and was making a public service announcemrnt! 😒😒😒😦

14. Roydad says: