GEORGE BUSH JR. – CONVICTED – HE WILL HANG! SOON! 9/11 Murderer

HARD TO WATCH – ALL EVIL – EPSTEIN – Reptilian Teeth, AND A DEFORMED PENIS….
December 20, 2021
HOLY MOLY, THE EVIL SHIT SHOW, IS OUT OF CONTROL….. LOTSA NEWS!!!
December 21, 2021

GEORGE BUSH JR. – CONVICTED – HE WILL HANG! SOON! 9/11 Murderer

GOT HIM! CONVICTED….SON OF A BITCH….MURDERER! GEORGE BUSH Jr.!

~ The military commission empowered to decide the fate of George W. Bush found the former president guilty of treason and murder, and decreed on Thursday that he be hanged by the neck until dead.

The 3-officer panel tasked with weighing the military’s evidence against Bush reached a decision after hearing days of heated testimony.

On Thursday Bush returned to Guantanamo Bay’s south courtroom without the benefit of having his lawyer present, the latter having been ejected from the proceedings on Wednesday for refusing to curb his theatrical, emotional outbursts. Aufhauser had vowed to file an appeal in response to his ejection, but it’s uncertain to whom he would take such action.

Two more witnesses—both appearing on ZOOM–on Thursday morning testified that George W. Bush had warned them to at all costs avoid New York City, and particularly lower Manhattan, on September 11, and with Bush’s message came a warning: Keep it confidential, or else.

Rick Osborne, a longtime friend of the Bush family and former investigator for the Texas Rangers Division, told the panel he and his family had been planning to vacation in New York the week of September 10, but cancelled on September 8 after receiving an ominous telephone call from the defendant.

“He told me his intelligence people got credible intel that a terrorist attack might go down in New York that week, and he urged me to postpone my trip. I pressed him for mor info—it’s what investigators do—but he wasn’t saying much more. Just told me in damn clear terms to keep my mouth shut about his caution as it was a matter of national security,” Osborne told the panel.

“And as a member of law enforcement you didn’t feel it necessary to investigate further, or tell anyone?” Rear Adm. Crandall pressed him.

“Who the heck was I going to tell? He was George W. Bush, the president. In retrospect I wish I had, but I can’t go back in time,” Osborne said.

The next to testify was none other than James Baker, who served as White House Chief of Staff and United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan, and as U.S. Secretary of State and White House Chief of Staff under President George H. W. Bush. The 91-year-old statesman had a physician at his side and a nasal cannula in his nostrils. He struggled to speak, and between gasping breaths said that he, too, had been told by the defendant to avoid New York and D.C. the week of September 10.

“I had a public speaking engagement scheduled in New York and Washington for that week,” Baker sputtered. “It was either two or three days before 9/11—I can’t remember what day—double-yew phoned me, telling me to stay home that week because something big was about to happen. I wanted more information, but he beat around the bush, no pun intended, and got silent. Told me, though, that both he and his father needed me to keep it a secret. I’ve known them all my life, but I knew better than to cross them. Lots of empty space in West Texas, if you catch my meaning.”

“Why are you coming forward now?” Rear Adm. Crandall asked.

“I don’t have much time left, and if there’s even a slim chance I don’t end up in hell, I’ll take it,” Baker replied.

Rear Adm. Crandall asserted that witness testimony, in combination with the Rumsfeld tapes, proved conclusively that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld were the architects of 9/11.

Although he had more “proof” to offer into evidence, the panel said it had heard enough to not only find Bush guilty but also recommend he hang for crimes against America. The 3-officers found him guilty of treason and held him to account for every life lost on 9/11.

Rear Adm. Crandall affirmed the verdict, and he set George W. Bush’s date of execution for Tuesday, January 4.

(Note: Gavin Newsom’s tribunal was delayed and is now slated to begin December 27, 2021 ~ Michael Baxter

Don’t forget this prior blog….He murdered many!!!

George Bush Jr. – Another Rapist and Murderer – A Chip Off The Old Block

Unfortunately for NOW, DICK CHENEY, MADE A RUN FOR IT AND GOT AWAY…..GET HIM!!! GET HIM!!!! GET HIM!!!!!

~ On the day George W. Bush was arrested for treason and murder, his former partner in crime, Richard Bruce Cheney, also the target of a military arrest warrant, was at Wyoming’s Jackson Airport boarding a CIA-sponsored Boeing 757 bound for New Zealand via an unknown refueling stop, said an Office of Military Commissions source speaking under promise of anonymity.

The military, had hoped to enforce simultaneous arrests, Bush at his Crawford ranch and Cheney at his family’s property in Jackson, Wyoming, but the man who has been called “the most powerful vice president in American history” had absconded by the time U.S. Marines arrived at his door with a “no-knock’ warrant.

“We had the place under surveillance, and Cheney was there 12 hours prior. He must’ve been tipped off. We didn’t know he had an escape and evasion plan mapped out,” our source said.

Marines, upon entering the deserted and dark home, found a concealed “floor door” that opened into a 25’-diameter subterranean tunnel stretching several miles north from the property to a cave mouth near the Snake River, a few miles from the airport. The tunnel was wide enough to accommodate vehicles, and the Marines reported seeing two golf carts, and fresh tire tracks leading into the distance. They traipsed through the tunnel and found at its terminus what our source called a “souped up golf cart” and nearby skid marks indicative of a helicopter touch down.

“We suspected then, and now know as fact, that he fled the home and was whisked away by a helicopter. We guessed it flew him to the airport, but there was zero evidence he was ever there. No security footage, no check-in. It was a mystery. And only recently did we learn that his CIA allies arranged his escape,” our source said.

The draft dodger and alcoholic has undeniably strong ties to the Deep State-run Central Intelligence Agency. In 1974 Cheney unsuccessfully tried to have the Freedom of Information Act revoked on behalf of the CIA, and a year later helped undermine investigations of CIA scandals. He slowed the end of the Cold War in 1989, promoted the global hegemon role for the U.S. in 1992, hid his work with oil companies in 2001 to set energy policy, endorsed torture and warrantless surveillance in the 2000s, played a leading role in trashing Iraq and the Middle East from the Iraq invasion in 2003 to the present, mysteriously went whole days at the White House without his Vice President’s office generating any saved e-mail, and presented a danger to civilians whether they were armed or not by shooting his hunting partner in 2006, ostensibly for the CIA. Not to mention his role in orchestrating 9/11.

In short, the military had good reason to seek his arrest. But the CIA apparently owed him favors.

“We found out the reason Cheney wasn’t seen at the airport is that the helicopter deposited him on the runway where a gassed 757 was waiting for him. He boarded, and it took off immediately. We know it had to refuel somewhere, probably in the southern U.S., because a 757 can’t travel from Wyoming to New Zealand on a single tank of gas. But our contact couldn’t, or wouldn’t, tell us where that was. But he was emphatic that Cheney is now in New Zealand,” our source said.

In closing, he said the military has not abandoned its mission to bring Cheney to justice.~ Michael Baxter

Besides being a MURDERER…DICK CHENEY IS ALSO A RAPIST AND CHILD RAPIST!

HE NEEDS FINISHED OFF!

Another BOOMING MONDAY….

Closer to a BETTER WORLD!

1. cletus says:

Dust off the “Mission Accomplished” banner and hang it at his execution.

2. BETTY says:

TRACY GOF … I JUST LISTENED TO DARK OUTPOST AND IT WAS A WHOLELOTTA..MIND BOGGLE ..
    THERE WAS A PASTOR ON THERE TALKIN ABOUT HOW …THE DON AND THE SON IN LAW ARE ..LIKE …AH….. PART OF THE KAHBALARINA TROOPS ..
    UHHHHMMMMMMM. ; PERHAPS A GOOD OLE INSPECTION WOULD GET TO THE ROOT OF IT …
    I ..DUNO…LOL. I AM BUSY .MAKIN HEMP ROPE LASOOO ‘S .. YOU KNOW…THE ONEZ THAT ARE LONGENUF TO HANG OVER A TREE LIMB…. ORDERZ ARE….WAY …UP .. THERE

CHEERZ GIRL AND KEEP HOLDIN THE LINE…WE ARE WINNIN

HEMP ROPE RULEZ. ….
    ……THOSE WOULD BE….OURZ !

We are W I N N I N G!:) Ya know …Betty we seem so close! So close. I have done my research…I have YET to find anything that leads me to believe what you just watched. A plane flight or more in the early 90’s….A few pictures…..from the earlier days….I have had my share socializing with EVIL too….however, I never sold my soul. The timing seems suspicious….as we FEEL so CLOSE! Do they want us to question the LIGHT shining thru…to make it less GLORIUS??? Thanks for making the ROPES! And I LOVE YA!

• Betty says:

YES TRACY I TRULY HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. I LISTEN TO HIM SPEAK AND IT ALWAYS SEEMS GENUINE..
        THE SON IN LAW IM NOT SO SURE…
        I GUESS TIME WILL TELL…

SO MUCH WEIRD SHIT .. I SURE HOPE HOPE HOPE ITZ AS YOU SAY

YES ..WE ARE ..SO VERY CLOSE
        LOVE YA TOO !!! LOVE WINS !

BTW…More research EXISTS to prove otherwise on his brief association with EPSTEIN. Such as banning him from Mar-a-lago. and working with the Palm Beach police to have Epstein arrested. AND…my family lives in PALM BEACH and they saw some of the TRUMP CLAN out, again, this weekend. The TRUMP clan was warm and friendly to my family, nice, and in GREAT SPIRITS!

• Nunya says:

It amazes me that you all can point out obviously corrupt people, like Hillary or W, but for some reason, you think Trump is a good man. Are you all insane? He is clearly a self-serving billionaire narcissist who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He lies as often as he speaks, and I can guarantee you that if he thought any of you had something he needed, he would gladly have you shot to get it, and then, he would call you a loser for not dodging the bullet.

If you think Trump cares about you, you are an idiot. Period.

• Nunya says:

Good. Your response isn’t needed anyway. I already know I am telling the truth. It is sad that you Trump bootlickers can’t see it.

And before anyone says I am some libtard, let me just enlighten you: I haven’t voted a single time since I was 18. I am 51 now.

The reason? Because all of them–left, right, middle–are worthless and corrupt to the core. They don’t give a shit about you. Why should they? Are you a billionaire who pumps millions into their campaigns that get them elected? No, you probably aren’t. So, where do you think their loyalties lie?

I’ll give you a clue: it’s with the ones who butter their bread. And that’s not the average voter.

I keep waiting and praying for the day when people will wake up to this painfully obvious fact, but instead, you dummies keep playing the “pick a side” game, which is EXACTLY what they want. Because as long as you all play that game and pull that lever like the gullible fools you are, they know they are safe from the mob.

As for Trump, he is a perfect fool for the Powers That Be, because all you need to do is stroke his ego, and he does you favors. Plus, he’s not exactly Mensa material, despite his boasts. Always easier to manipulate an egotistical idiot.

You know what…I appreciate your point of view when your not being a disrespectful asshole! Don’t label anyone as a Trump Bootlicker….I went down my own horrific journey. Lived it…survived it. I know the EVIL that lives out there…and EVERY SINGLE DAY ONE OF THE CORRUPT DEMONS GOES DOWN! Sometimes two and three a day. I guess your smarter than everyone else? At 51…what in the hell have you done about it? Just bitch and moan, act like you have superior knowledge over President Trump….YOUR A HOOT!

Nunya,

I deleted your last name calling comment. And will continue to do so. Do not come here to verbally abuse a good woman that does her homework.
            For your information this news story…came out on many sites this morning. You have a busy day trying to shut down the TRUTH on many forums.

McDonalds Chain Closing Globaly: /crime-all-stars/2021/08/mcdonalds-chain-closing-globally-human-meat-body-parts-found-in-food-2492993.html

Since 2015 children’s teeth have been found in McDonald’s sausages, potatoes and pancakes in various Japanese cities. In 2020 a Rabbi reported that McDonald’s was using human parts in their “beef,” making one wonder if there was another reason besides Covid for the rash of McDonald’s closures in Walmart stores across the nation and globe.
            McDonalds was owned by the Khazarian Mafia, which was known by Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivors to be high rollers in the Illuminati – members of whom have been reported to practice Human Sacrifice to their God Satan, mainly of innocent children.

On the below video a Rabbi claimed human/child meat was sold to fast food outlets and McDonalds was the number one buyer. This has been verified by Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivors I have personally spoken. https://www.israellycool.com/2020/06/28/report-antisemitic-video-of-rabbi-speaking-about-putting-human-parts-into-mcdonalds-beef/

In 2015 Kusihro Hokkaido children’s teeth were found in McDonald’s hamburgers. https://www.news24.jp/articles/2018/11/08/07408779.html

In 2015 Kawachi Nagano Osaka children’s teeth were found in hash potatoes. https://www.news24.jp/articles/2015/01/09/07266917.html

In 2018 Kanazawa Ishikawa kids teeth were found in a sausage muffin. http://kimito39gmailcom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-6987.html?sp

At the time McDonald’s Japan held press conferences, though did not mention the causes of the human remains that were traced to children’s teeth. They said the meat came from their headquarters in the US and even tried to shift responsibility onto their customers.

Recently many McDonalds Restaurants across the world have been shutdown since Covid: New York City, Kuta Bali, Victoria, South Australia. Recently McDonald’s ran out of milkshakes in England, Scotland and Wales.

It was planned that the entire McDonalds network of franchises would be closed in the near future. CNBC has reported that McDonald’s will close hundreds of locations in Walmart stores “as the pandemic changed shopping habits.” https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/09/mcdonalds-will-close-hundreds-of-locations-in-walmart-stores.html

• LUVMYUSA says:

Your ignorance and Political stupidly is over whelming..

Blah…blah…blah…YOU TROLLS ARE POWERLESS. #SAVE THE CHILDREN. NASTY!

Neither ignorant or politically stupid. I care about what the politicians did to the world. You apparently do not….SO DON’T COME BACK NEW JERSEY!

• Judith White says:

Ever hear of journalist Liz Crokin? Stellar information from her…of course, she’s been banned across the board. DJT is NOT part of the cabal. He has worked with the authorities to stop Epstein. I believe it and hope it’s the case.

You can almost tell it is HAPPENING…it is getting so CRAZY! Twitter tonight is NUTSO. It always gets like that when you leave abuse. I believe the same….Lots of disinformation to confuse us.

• K Bro says:

This is one of the expected false flags.
      The scum are desperately scratching at their coffin lids trying to fool the population.
      Their “Not A Vaccine” has only attracted a very low number of takers, remember, if the MSM says 80-90% of people have had at least one shot, you know the real number is under 5%.
      Reptilian, DS, Illuminati, CIA, FBI, Democratic desperation smells like sweet perfume to the rest of us.
      It’s nothing but a desperate false flag game, the expected ones that happen when you lose your failed plan of world takeover and slavery.
      Incompetence always looks like this.
      They never had a chance, but they sure made sure they could all be identified for their parts in it.

• Sherry says:

I saw this same thing yesterday! I needed confirmation it was not true…will keep coming back to see if anything changes! Thank you Deb and THANK YOU Tracy for all the work you do on here, it’s so appreciated!

3. Deb says:

Bush Jr is a low life coward. Spent his time at the white house like it was one big sick joke! His demons will keep him company until Jan 4th. The Good ones in New Zealand will be on the lookout for cheny. He probably went to hide in a bunker. He can run from man but not God. His days are numbered. God Bless everyone here! 💝

4. K Bro says:

I think this is appropriate.

5. James says:

Tracy, WE ALL have been drinking the Kool-Aid for quite sometime until YOU and OTHER rabbit hole divers began discovering the truth and uncovering all of the lies we’ve been told all of OUR lives. YOU are a Devine earthly angel that has been anointed. GOD WINS!…..

6. Beth Beard says:

I have always thought Barbara Bush looked more like a man than a woman. She had a large neck, hands and masculine facial features.

7. Pork Wontons says:

I read years ago that he is a high-level occultist known as an adept.

MK-Ultra survivor Cathy O’Brien recounts her human hunting, death threat, and violent rape experience with “Dick”.

She talks about her MK-Ultra and Monarch experiences and names names in her book, “The Trance Formation of America” about the evil people in our government committing heinous acts while (comment mine) lulling American’s to sleep with music, movies, sports, and television.

8. Hamish says:

That evil dick ! Can get the fu**k out of my county and that evil priminister of ours with him and all the way to gitmo or crash into the sea and die all is good for me. I have thought for a long time now that the rich would use New Zealand as a haven during war to try to implement the new world order and long before covid. To as our past priminister John Key started selling off a lot of land to rich Americans and Chinese my intuition started ringing alarm bells back then. Seems as if I was right all along we need to get every last one of these evil scumbags

I am sorry Hamish…I have read about the bunkers for this EVIL in New Zealand. I will have to keep on the look out if any other demons have successfully made it there. Spread the news….SENDING LOTS OF LOVE TO NEW ZEALAND!

9. Hamish says:

Thanks tracy hope fully they are able to find this ars*hole and bring him to justice sooner rather than later

10. Laura Gilbreath says:

I this really true? I have asked so many people for proof. Most of them tell me that Real Raw News is satire like Babylon Bee. Believe me, I really want it to be true. Thank you Tracy.

Laura, “An independent publisher, RealRawNews explores content often avoided by the mainstream media.” Not to mention all the military quotes which have never been disputed….NOT TO MENTION the website hacked, just like mine….THEY TRY TO STOP TRUTH! Merry Christmas! Laura

11. Janet says:

Dick Channey was arrested Christmas Eve Morning by Marines in Virginia, where he was headed to his daughter house for Chrismas