BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN – BETCHA HE IS GONE – PEDOPHILE

JEFF BEZOS….SICK, FREAKING, PANDA PEDOPHILE – UPDATE – GALACTIC WAR?
December 16, 2021
General Flynn and Robert F. Kennedy…..More Surprises????
December 18, 2021

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN – BETCHA HE IS GONE – PEDOPHILE

TWO THINGS CONNECT ALL THE DOTS…..THE MILITARY TRAINING UNDERGROUND…. UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP, IS ONE…..

AND TWO, WAS PRESIDENT TRUMP’S Executive Order 13818

~ Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption
LAW & JUSTICE

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: ~

YEP! BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN WAS AWARDED ONE OF THOSE PEDO METALS!

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN KNEW IT WAS COMING…..

~ “We are all going to hang from nooses” Bruce Springsteen ~

~ “On the road the sun is sinking low…there’s bodies hanging in the trees…this is what will be…this is what will be…” B. Springsteen/ Magic ~

Hmmmm…. BRUCE SOLD HIS MUSIC CATALOG….FAKE, FAKE NEWS….EO 13818….

~ -“Hey little girl is your daddy home ?…I’ve got a bad desire” ~

~ Last week, Oprah Winfrey told PEOPLE that she “can’t talk about” her ultra-luxe French Polynesian yacht cruise with Tom Hanks and Bruce Springsteen as well as Michelle and Barack Obama. “What happens on the boat, stays on the boat,” she said. ~

~ Bruce Springsteen and Barack Obama have announced their co-written book, “Renegades: Born in the USA.”
a Freemason satanist, gay ex-president, married to a man, and identifies as a ‘renegade’,

and another Freemason satanist bisexual, (at least) ‘artist’, (BRUCE)
who is betraying everyone who’s ever liked him;

ren·e·gade;

noun
a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
“an agent who later turns out to be a renegade”

FAT OPRAH WAS ONLY KIDDING HERSELF….IT DIDN’T STAY ON THE BOAT….

As President Trump said “WE HAVE IT ALL.”

I can not IMAGINE THE HORROR AND HELL AT THE HANDS OF BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN….AT DISNEYLAND…

I PRAY THAT YOUNG GIRL IS STILL ALIVE….

***THE DEMONS THIS WEEK AFTER ME HAVE BEEN ROUGH….

PAY ATTENTION! READ BEHIND THE FAKE NEWS! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH….

XOXOXO

***BTW STEVIE NICKS IS ON THE EXECUTED LIST……….A SATANIC WITCH….

BROMANCE, BISEXUAL….PUKE….AND A DESIRE FOR CHILDREN

1. SharronM says:

In Hanover, NH in 1985 i was a waitress in an upscale joint across from Dartmouth College. I once waited on a group of college yuppies who asked me what I thought about Bruce Springsteen. I was in my 20s too like them and I said I dunna know. They proceeded to go into a long bloviated critic of his new music vs. old music and asked me which I liked better. I said I barely listened to the guy and as a matter of fact i rarely paid much attention to any song’s lyrics. If i liked the melody i dug the music.

The four of them looked at me in shock shaking their heads and probably internally justiifying why i was serving them while they were taking up space in Dartmouth’s classrooms.

They proceeded to enlighten and educate me as to the incomparable value of Mr. Bruce Springsteen. A litany of his profoundness before i could even take their food order.

Uncanny you wrote this Tracy as i have never forgotten this encounter. As i walked away from their table i laughed at their absurdity.

Hey…all these phony scumbags should pony up and give all of us who bought their stinking records and cds our $$$ back! King ass frauds and losers…

Hope you’re keeping warm wherever you are. It’s COLD in LA. 🌞

Sharron….LOVE YOU…..NOT A BOSS….BUT A DISGUSTING, PEDOPHILE! BISEXUAL! FRAUD! Your instincts are always so RIGHT ON. KEEPING WARM! Have a wonderful, meaningful, CHRISTMAS…although the demons are doing their best to ruin it….THEY WILL NOT WIN!:)

2. SusanL says:

Merry Christmas to all,

I never cared for this so-called singer. He can’t sing, just yells. His pathetic ego is sickening. These pedos all stick together. If anyone hangs’ with this sick Opie, (paraphrase), we can consider they are just as sick and evil as she is.

Merry Christmas to you! Sending you love, peace, and joy…..what saddens me about them together was some young child was probably tortured, raped, and threatened…..ON THAT TRIP! Just for their kicks…:(

3. Laura Reetz says:

America,America,God shed His Grace on Thee, Stand strong Patriots, please hold the line!
    Thank you Tracy for digging you’re heels in and Holding the line, you are one courageous strong determined woman! I love reading other comments and important info as well, thank you, So happy to have found you’re site and giving us truth and hope everyday❤️ Love, healing , prayers,strength to my “Beautiful America!

4. Deb says:

I started researching when i heard obama and bruce interview. I found on you tube a video-dancing in the dark. Courtney Cox came on stage while he’s singing. She looks boyish, could of been in transformation. Oprah wanted a night with obama. Apparently they all did that night! You would of thought by now that obamas rectum would be so nasty, considering back in the day he was called peg boy who sat on a wooden peg for enhancement to please military men.🤮 Theres several of pedowood who have property for sale! Nòthing but sick satanic Fugs!!

WOW! Deb…your awesome…PEG BOY!!!! Courteney Cox (on the executed list) for certain, a TRANSGENDER THAT BRAGGED ON INSTAGRAM ABOUT BAKING BABIES….JUST UNHUMANELY DISGUSTING….ALL OF THEM….LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!

5. Shoshone H. says:

Tracy, I had been praying to God to show me the truth with all the craziness we are living with. Hence I find your blog by pure mistake. I am so happy I did…. The minute I read about Bruce StrungOut selling his music I knew everything was confiscated. These PIGS are moving us closer to Nesara. Thank you for all you do.
    BTW I used to be a JO Ministries donor. So glad to read the truth about them too.

Shoshone…very happy you are here with us…I’ve been hearing from many they have found my blog by mistake….I am beginning to think it is not by mistake:) Thank you…for being here…LOVE TO YOU!

6. MJ says:

Thank you Tracy and keep up the hard work revealing the truth to many. I know we are winning because God is talking to many of us in many forms. I too found your blog while digging and I know that it is not by mistake. Evil has gotten hold of part of my family, most of them actually, and I have felt so alone. I now know why. Evil is also working hard to keep their lies concealed but the reality is that they are all being exposed. I will continue to seek the truth and will tell as many as are willing to listen. God bless and protect you!

I am so sorry the evil has reached your family too. It doesn’t help any of our broken hearts to know all those around the world have suffered, like you and I. Your not alone…I and many others hear you…. we will pray for you and your family. In the meantime I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH WE WILL SEE BRIGHT LIGHT SOON. So happy your here. XOXOXO

7. Anne says:

I was glad to read this post. I live in New Jersey, where he is revered as a saint, with guys who go to his concerts and mouth the words to his songs. And charging $2,000 (on the low end) for shows where it’s just him with an acoustic guitar doesn’t jive with his cultivated man-of-the-people image.

Lots of artists have been selling their master recordings and music catalogs this past year, very interesting. I wonder if we’ll learn the full extent of the evil they’ve engaged in, particularly those in the hard rock/metal world. Which will be a tough pill to swallow for me as a longtime fan of that music, but I can’t turn a blind eye to the truth.

8. Kappygirl says:

Sorry, but what is the importance of them selling their masters? I am tryin to understand what that means or why they r selling them?

Selling ALL THEIR MUSIC….OFF!!? More likely it has been confiscated by the military according to Trump’s EO on seizing property owned by those that committed crimes of humanity.

9. Flpatriot says:

Interesting that Obama named his co-authored book RENEGADE as this is not only a nickname he calls himself, but was also his (USSS) secret service name. Hillary Clinton’s was EVERGREEN ( just like the name of the shipping containers used to traffic children and currently “stuck” in waters offshore. Incidentally, have you done a blog on Stevie? I knew she dabbled in white magic but i never knew the extent of any of this evil before the Awakening. I don’t know about anyone else but aside from learning of the horrors to all of the children, I suddenly (and still) find it impossible to listen to any of the music I once loved. Still feel like I’m taking part in some ritual or mind control if I listen to it. It was harder for me to stop listening to music than watching tv! We’ve lived our lives through this music….each song and artist occupying a certain decade of our lives. Very difficult. Of course the other atrocities are far worse, but I’m just saying that when the awakening happened there were very few comforting things left. Grateful I have Jesus, but many bitter truths and jagged pills.

The music part is harder than the movies…I agree. I have danced my entire life…..I don’t know what we do with that. Laur, asked me why I celebrate Christmas? Growing up I felt NOTHING BUT LOVE FROM MY PARENTS. Christmas was so special in my home. Suddenly….I am supposed to turn on the happiest memories of my childhood? I am so sorry this is not a nice fit. Having said that….at the same time, my quest for TRUTH will never end. I have gone to far. I can’t put up a wall and say “THIS IS IT, I AM NOT GOING ANY FARTHER.” But the choice is yours and will always be. LOVE YOU….YOUR STRENGTH IS AMAZING…YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS:)