GOOD, GOOD, NEWS! EVIL IS MELTING, BEFORE OUR EYES! ARE YOU WATCHING? KLAUS SCHWAB ARRESTED.

PINK! STINKS! OF UNHOLY HELL – SATANIST TRANSGENDER – ADRENOCHROME
November 12, 2021
TRYING TO KILL US…THE CLOT SHOT! THE PRIVATEERS – DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ AND KARI TUNA …..
November 15, 2021

I and all of us, need to take breaks, from the WORST EVIL, EVER…… (I DANCED A LOT LAST NIGHT!:)

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! We have had a GREAT WEEK! Watching “THE FALL OF THE CABAL”, MELT…..like the wicked witch on “THE WIZARD OF OZ!” (THE RED SLIPPERS ARE NOT COOL, PAST BLOGS)

HOPE YOUR NOT WAITING….AROUND….FOR THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA TO TELL YOU…..(IT’S GOTTA GO)

BIG NEWS!!!!!

~ Klaus Schwab arrested at his home in Switzerland.

Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has been arrested at his home in Cologny, Switzerland Friday and charged for multiple counts of fraud. A police source states that he was arrested on request of Europol in relation to crimes he allegedly committed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Klaus Schwab is currently in custody. His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

The WEF is mostly known for its annual meeting at the end of January in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting brings together some 3,000 paying members and selected participants – among which are business leaders, political leaders, economists, celebrities and journalists – for up to five days to discuss global issues across 500 sessions.

In a letter to President Donald Trump in 2020, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano wrote:

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups.

Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

The World Economic Forum wants you to embrace fear, anger and sadness.

Klaus Schwab’s arrest comes as Europol takes action against the engineers of the COVID-19 “pandemic.” Independent researchers previously discovered that the global elite were using COVID-19 as an opportunity to test out authoritarian measures such as forced vaccination, digital ID cards and the removal of private property. These measures have been mostly successful.

Similar to Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab has donated large sums of money to the media and big tech in exchange for positive coverage. That being said, don’t expect to find anything about his arrest on Google or on CNN. Publishing this article puts us in great danger, and we rely on Patriots and truth seekers to help us spread the word. ~

I think we can EXPECT CRIMES OF HUMANITY CHARGES TO FOLLOW….ONE EVIL, MOTHER F**CKER!!!

GIANT NEWS!!!! GIANT! YEAH! YEAH! THAT IS THE FREAKAZOID!

SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT RESET!!!!

BINGO!!!! CRIMES OF HUMANITY!

~ Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has been arrested at his home in Cologny, Switzerland Friday and charged for multiple counts of fraud. A police source states that he was arrested on request of Europol in relation to crimes of HUMANITY.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU DOUBTING PRESIDENT TRUMP….I DO NOT….REMEMBER THE EO HE SIGNED…..

~ Selling their homes, but not buying new ones?
So, where are they living now?
Looks like an executive order from President Trump is working…..asset seizures for #CrimesAgainstHumanity ~

BOOM! WE GOT THIS!!!!!

If you can’t read the fine print…HERE IS THE SKINNY!
– ROBERT DENIRO – HOUSE SOLD
– DIDDY LISTS LA MANSION, KIM PORTER WAS FOUND DEAD, IN!
– KANYE”S TRUCK FLEET SOLD…LISTS WYOMING RANCH, FOR SALE.
– COLIN JOST, SNL, SELLS HOME.
– GENE SIMMONS SELLS LAS VEGAS HOME
– CAMILLA CABELLO SELLS HOLLYWOOD HOME
– JERRY STILLER, ANNE MEARA, SELL HOME

CELEBRATE THE WEEKEND! LAUGH, LOVE, DANCE, SMILE!

BUT TURN OFF THAT DAMN MSM…..

FOLKS, THEY DON’T WANT US TO WIN! NOT, NOT, NOT ON YOUR SIDE…..

*********INTERESTING FACT FROM GLORIA….. MY TWITTER FRIEND XOXOXO!

~ Gloria
@GloriaW99382112
Replying to
@girlonfireps
Fun fact for you, in L. Frank Baum’s book, The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy’s slippers were silver, not ruby. Of course they needed to change that. 🙄 ~

1. Mina says:

AMEN! And AMEN!!
    Hallelujah and yes Prayers are being answered!
    Have faith! Have Unshakable FAITH! We walk by Faith not by Sight
    Blessings and God’s Peace and Love to All!

2. Karen says:

Yes prayers are being answered! Thanks for that little ditty on the red slippers… I never felt that fit very well!

3. Schwarmi McDoorfixed says:

This dumbass believes in Trump based on an EO? L fucking OL. See the EO he signed Sept. 19, 2019 literally ONE DAY after WHO, Fauci, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, etc. said there would be a simulated outbreak by 2020 and Trump’s EO put the “vaccines” into us with that EO (although the fat fuck was given the EO, he didn’t write it, being controlled doesn’t mean you didn’t sign your name to the deaths of millions of Americans). Look it up.

Based on an EO? Not hardly…but instead the many arrests that have taken place of the EVIL THAT HAS COMMITTED CRIMES OF HUMANITY. You seem bothered by that fact….and have ZERO DECENCY…when speaking to others. ST LOUIS…DO NOT COME HERE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES. I am NO DUMBASS….I have been at this four years. And nasty, we are as well watching the pharmaceutical industry CRASH…. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

You have to be a knuckle brain to make a comment like that…”BASED ON AN EO.” You apparently have not read my four year blog. PLEASE RETRAIN YOURSELF IN RUDENESS….it is NOT THE NEW WORLD TO BE! Apology owed. I won’t expect one.

• Kenny says:

EO 13962

It is the policy of the United States to ensure Americans have priority access to free, safe, and effective COVID-19 vaccines.

The CLOT SHOTS not safe…..

The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall ensure that a sufficient supply of COVID-19 vaccine doses is available for all Americans who choose to be vaccinated

CHOICE…FREE WILL!

• Betsy says:

We watched Trump fight for Americans his entire Presidency, doing everything he promised, while getting beat up 24/7 by these people. How dare you try to make Trump part of all these evil acts, after everything he did for us. So you think they told Trump the truth. We know they hate him, and he is their enemy, so you weren’t paying attention, to all his accomplishments for Americans. I would have to say you have been influenced by the media.

4. John says:

You know he owns the best clones and business will continue as normal

Nah…maybe FAKE GCI here and there… but I’ll bet cloning capabilities were the first to be destroyed in the underground war. Is that what you want, John, Klaus Schwab to continue his crimes of humanity?

5. Deb says:

Great News! This is one sick, evil, creature! Since he wanted to anal swab everyone at the airports, let We The People pick his execution. In the pic you shared, it appears his legs look reptilian, and he has six toes like Oprah Winfrey. The outfit he was wearing is beyond comprehension. A shark wouldn’t even touch that chit!!

6. Great news. Thanks for reporting. I’m going after several leads throughout Eurpoean news and “sources” to see whom else in his inner circle. Europol have no need to pick sides here

7. Marilyn McDonald says:

Thank you for sharing this Tracy..This man is about as evil as they come..And I bet Deb is right, reptilian..
    The outfit I’ve heard is because he’s a bride of satan..Absolutely disgusting..😬 Good news for the world..🙏

8. Hana says:

Please someone tell me this is in fact true. The nazi was arrested.

9. Maria says:

The contraction for you are is you’re.
    Just saying.
    Love the info you’re bringing forth.
    God bless you.🙏

10. Pam says:

Hello Tracy,
    Can you please look into Tyler Perry??? I know Madyson Marquette mentioned she was trafficked to him. Also do you have any names of the pastors that has been arrested?

Thanks,
    Pam

Hi Pam….I did some research on TYLER PERRY…it is actually in the blog about the SATANIC OSTEEN’S…But you are right it is overdue. As of yet I do not have verification of Pastor arrests, Rick Warren/Saddleback and Joel Osteen, are past blogs that I have certainly tied to the OCCULT. That does not mean they have not been arrested….

11. Gary Martin says:

When are they going to arrest George Zoros and Bill Gates and Fauci

Bill Gates is GONE, past blogs. Fauci too, past blogs. I believe the same for Soros…..just have not received the verification as of yet. Thank you for visiting my site!

• GMWAB says:

Unfortunately they have doubles, clones, actors and so many others playing out their agenda on the world stage. When will all of these takedowns becomes real public knowledge.

I think the TRUTH needs told NOW! However I am going to post a horrific video today of a victim of the CULT and war we have been in. The victim talks about how extensive it is….so I have some more patience to end this on earth once and for all.

12. Pork Wontons says:

Hope everyone took a good look at that beach photo. THIS is a man who wants to rule and reign over everyone else.

13. Robin H says:

You need to cite your sources, otherwise it is B.S.

I do not for a reason….BECAUSE I HAVE LAID AWAKE FOR FOUR YEARS RESEARCHING ALL NIGHT LONG. Take the information I provide, and research it yourself. I am not going to spoon feed you like a baby? GET OFF THE COUCH….LAY AWAKE AT NIGHT AND READ. CROSS CHECK ME…..BRING BACK WHAT YOU FIND. I have found most of my information and an abundance of more cross checking others. I think it’s bullshit you expect me to do ALL YOUR WORK FOR YOU. BRING BACK SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL. Does the MSM media tell you their FAKE SOURCES? NO.

Many others besides myself, contribute here. If you have not taken the time to read the comments, you should have. I doubt you have….considering your comment. DO SOMETHING! STOP COMPLAINING! GET OFF YOUR ASS! Don’t come to my blog and tell me how to do it! I provide info….LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF! CHECK IT…I WELCOME IT….YOU MAY FIND ANOTHER RABBIT HOLE…

When Megyn Kelly recites her scripts, handed to her, out of her TRANSGENDERED BODY, AND SATANICALLY SODOMIZED REAR END….AND RECEIVES LOADS OF MONEY FOR RECITING UNTRUTHS…… I’ll bet YOU NEVER ASK HER FOR HER SOURCES? I AM CONFIDENT IN MY WORK, I DO FOR NOTHING, BUT THE LOVE OF HUMANITY AND GOD.

14. Julian says:

I wish this was true. Klaus is a Rothschild and is finishing of what his family member Adolf (also Rothschild) started. He is one of the most evil person on planet next to Gates, Soros, Dr. Dead etc etc…..

It is true…..Why do you believe people died at a Satanic concert, or believe, school shootings, etc….BUT YOU DON’T BELIEVE ONE EVIL MAN, such as the HORRIFIC KLAUS, can be taken out BY THE U.S. Military? OMG! You saw the size of his teeney weeney penis on the BEACH…… You have to think like a WINNER to be a WINNER!

• Julian says:

Again I want to believe this so hard and anything but a troll here, love your articles.

Feb 2022 they are going to force the jab in Austria 🙁 This oil stain will also come to Holland and the rest of Europe! This must be stopped!