PINK! STINKS! OF UNHOLY HELL – SATANIST TRANSGENDER – ADRENOCHROME

BRAVE, VICTIM, ALLY CARTER – “I WILL NEVER HAVE JUSTICE.”
November 11, 2021
GOOD, GOOD, NEWS! EVIL IS MELTING, BEFORE OUR EYES! ARE YOU WATCHING? KLAUS SCHWAB ARRESTED.
November 13, 2021

PINK! STINKS! OF UNHOLY HELL – SATANIST TRANSGENDER – ADRENOCHROME

REMEMBER….my past blog on MICHAEL-INE DeJoria, son/daughter (TRANSGENDER) of JOHN PAUL DEJORIA…..

YEP….MICHAEL-INE PAILS AROUND WITH STINKY, PINK, IN MALIBU…… (PAST BLOG)

~ The colour PINK represents Adrenochrome to these creatures and they do it right in your face. It always ties back to symbolism. Once you learn to read symbolism, spot the trannies, see all the connections the veil lifts and the genie is out of the bottle. ~

~ The color pink is traditionally associated with femininity, sexuality and purity. It is also used to characterize a child-like personality, which is why in programming, it is almost always associated with child alters, which are related to the core personality of the victim. Programmers typically view this alter as weak because it is easy to breakdown and make cry. They can exploit it to their advantage by attacking the true-self of the victim. If the handler wants to advertise the virginity of the victim to other handlers, they may dress them in all white or pink, signaling that the child is still a virgin, which means a lot more money for the handler when the victim is sold into prostitution. As the victim grows older, it is less and less likely that they are still a virgin, which is why the color pink is also used to symbolize sexuality.” ~

IN OUR FACE, AGAIN! MOCKING…..VICTORIA SECRET! PINK!

HOW MANY SATANIC RITUALS WILL YOU DO FOR THESE FREAKS!?

MASKS, STAND SIX FEET APART, CLOT SHOTS, WEAR PINK, EAT HUMAN MEAT AT MCDONALDS!?

MORE TRANSGENDER SATANIC FREAKS! SPOT THE TRANNIES!

Transgender Females that are Males – SATANISTS
Angelina Jolie Transgender, Beyonce Transgender, Britney Spears Transgender, Cameron Diaz Transgender, Celine Dion Transgender, Cher Transgender, Christina Aguilera Transgender, Ciara Transgender, Demi Moore Transgender, Halle Berry Transgender, Janet Jackson Transgender, Jennifer Aniston Transgender, Jennifer Lopez Transgender, Jennifer Lawrence Transgender, Jessica Alba Transgender, Julia Roberts Transgender, Lady Gaga Transgender, Loni Anderson Transgender, Madonna Transgender, Mariah Carey Transgender, Marilyn Monroe Transgender, Michelle Pfeiffer Transgender, Nicki Minaj Transgender, Pamela Anderson Transgender, Paris Hilton Transgender, Pink Transgender, Rihanna Transgender, Sigourney Weaver Transgender, Tina Turner Transgender, Whitney Houston Transgender

DO YOUR RESEARCH THEN ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION?

HOW MANY WIVES OF U.S. PRESIDENTS ARE TRANSGENDERED, SATANISTS, FREAKS?

TEST YOUR DISCERNMENT!??? OPEN YOUR EYES?

NO SHEEP! STAND UP!

1. ShanO says:

Those obliques tho…I’ve always been weirded out by her abs. This was so good Tracy!

2. Deborah Lynn says:

Oh, Tracy I love it! Now you need to do a Deplorable McAllister episode with Linda and Dilara. The level of evil. Thank you for being that truther who will go, there. Not many will. Is it true Victorias Secret has changed it’s criteria for models?

Ahhhh…Thank you! I am CAMERA SHY…have been since I was a little girl. I haven’t heard of the new criteria…actually using women as models would be a good start. On the other hand….so much EVIL is imbedded in the company…I’d rather see NEW!

3. Jacqui J says:

Definitely Tracy, you would be a great addition on McAllister TV with Linda and Dilara… now that would be a great show! Once you know what to look for in spotting these trannies, you start to realize they really are everywhere! You have to look at the brow bone and the angle of the forehead, the length of ring finger and index finger, the shoulder width, the adam’s apple, the length of the arms and the muscle structure. I’ve told people that Michelle Obama is a man and I practically got slapped for it. It’s tough to know you’ve been duped…

So true….I NOW SEE THEM AT THE GROCERY STORE! NOT JUST CELEBS. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW! I’d like a list of the DOCTORS that did this to the world. So sick…..Thank you for being here! XOXO

• Anne says:

I learned of gender inverts from Linda and Dilara. Given Dilara’s background in the entertainment industry, it’s a topic she has a lot of knowledge of! And this trend goes back decades, like with Joan Crawford.

On one hand, I have sympathy for these people, because they were abused as children, made to appear like something they weren’t. But now they’re adults and they have choices to make. Also, as they age, these people fall apart physically and their real gender becomes more apparent. And male or female, you can’t keep taking estrogen supplements because that could lead to a stroke!

I think a lot of men will have to get over the shock of finding out that actresses they’ve lusted after are actually dudes. And women will be astounded, after comparing their bodies to those of famous women and feeling like they can never measure up, no matter how much they diet or exercise…only to realize that these are men and thus have a different body structure and body fat composition!

Thanks Anne….YES it is a total mindf**ck on men and women. A mockery….I understand they were born into the cult, abused, but we ALL HAVE CHOICES….I was domestically abused and it made it more pronounced in my HEART I WOULD NEVER SELL MY SOUL.

4. Susan L says:

Hello,

I saw a news video about Jessica Alba admitting that she was really a man. This was a few years back, but I have never forgotten it.

Pink has an Adonis Belt on his/her torso, which a male structure. So does Cameron Diaz. When you become aware of these transgenders, it is so obvious to spot them.
    Their hands and body structure is easy to recognize who they really are.

Great videos. Thank you

5. Deb says:

I’m glad I found you here! OMG! To be transgender includes having a demon! Government & Hollywood is infested with them! I would not be surprised if Hillary or Chelsea were one! Thank you for sharing!

6. Des Mo says:

I only have one issue with your reporting….
    There is a picture of Angela Raiola/Big Ang this is NOT a man nor was she ever! I have pictures of her before any plastic surgeries… she was a woman! 💯 I know she caught a lot of guff but I knew her personally and can attest that unlike Big mike lavaun and all others; Angela was no tranny!

7. Flpatriot says:

So……elephant in the room. Melania Trump was on the list. Reinforces the freemasonry/satanism. What are we to believe of Trump now? Two sides of same coin? I’m confused. We can’t trust anyone but Jesus IMO. Mathew 24:24

We have to use our own discernment until the full TRUTH is revealed. I TRUST PRESIDENT TRUMP….SO MANY EVIL DEMONS ARE BEING ARRESTED AND ARE DISAPPEARING OFF THIS EARTH.

8. K Bro says:

Hello Tracy, how can I send you a picture of Marilyn that may surprise you.
    I can’t figure it out.

9. K Bro says:

I swear sometimes my brain has refused to be associated with me.
    Here’s Marilyn today, with General Flynn.
    I’m pretty sure she’s not a transgender.
    And like so many others, she didn’t kill herself…

10. Truth Lover says:

The video listed all First Ladies from which we need to use our discernment about which are transgendered – and holy moly most of them are! But not Melania or Jackie or a few others perhaps including the horrific Clinton.

I’m so glad this information is becoming mainstream. When I found out about transgenderism and researched the places offering surgery to transform men into women and vice versa it was shocking at first — especially realizing how beautiful and “realistic” they look, but I was also relieved the way it feels to finally be told the truth. The body doesn’t lie. It knows how it was born, what gender it truly is. Hands, shoulders, waists (though ribs can be removed) don’t lie.

Thank you for your blog. It’s refreshing as all get out.

Thank you very much…….and thank you for being here. The doctors need arrested for crimes of humanity! XOXOXO

• Jessica says:

You are wrong about Melania. She was a man and started as a tranny model before getting her male parts clipped off, if you know what I mean. And don’t try to say photos of her pregnant prove otherwise, because all of that is fake. Melania has had tons of plastic surgery to make her transformation seem realistic, but it’s all a fail.

11. Morgaine says:

I had always wondered about Barbara Bush, but I had no idea this goes back so far!

12. BETTY says:

O..M……LMAO…

GOF . . CATCHERFYOUCAN…BETCHACANT !

STILL WORKIN ON …HEMP MATERIAL….LOL…
    BUSINESS….HAS REALLY ..PICKED UP :-)..;-)

13. LynnAnn says:

I notice that Britney Spears has an Adonis belt. Is she transgender, too?