BRAVE, VICTIM, ALLY CARTER – “I WILL NEVER HAVE JUSTICE.”

TRAVIS SCOTT – WITCHCRAFT – SATANIC RITUAL – IN YOUR FACE – MK ULTRA
November 10, 2021
PINK! STINKS! OF UNHOLY HELL – SATANIST TRANSGENDER – ADRENOCHROME
November 12, 2021

BRAVE, VICTIM, ALLY CARTER – “I WILL NEVER HAVE JUSTICE.”

****ELOISE DEJORIA WITH STEVEN TYLER….IT’S ALL FUN AND GAMES FOR THEM! (EVIL WENCHES)

I know, I have covered EVERY ASPECT, of the SURVIVOR, ALLY CARTER’S, mind blowing TRUTHS!

From child sex trafficking, (She mentions, SOME OF ALL, I HAVE, COVERED) to the tunnels, the Getty, ALL THE PEDOPHILES, the horrific system of “POWER AND CONTROL.”

THE WORLD COMPLICIT, IN WORLD WIDE ABUSE……IT IS SICKENING….

THE LIGHT BULBS GO OFF ON SO MUCH EVIL, CONNECTED TO MY MARRIED LIFE….AND AFTER….WHEN I DARED TO LEAVE THE ABUSE SYSTEM…………….

ALLY CARTER talks about the victims (PAST BLOGS), limbs removed, so they could not fight back, ORGAN HARVESTING,

THE HORROR OF BABY BODIES USED AS SUITCASES…..HORRIFICLY, is new to me……:(

HER WORDS…MORENO VALLEY, STEVEN TYLER, ALL PART OF MY HORROR STORY….WOW!

I am absorbing it ALL TONIGHT….

Police, Judges, Law, ATTORNEYS, Process Servers, “GRAVE DIGGERS”…..

ALL THOSE SUPPOSED TO HELP, DID NOTHING. (LET ME TELL YOU, I KNOW HER STORY)

Interesting when the GANG of John Paul DeJoria along with my ex abusive husband, Richard Zona Jr., CAME AFTER ME…..

THE YALE EDUCATED, worked under George Bush, SEC, GROSS ATTORNEY, that went after my child, and ME, corruptly, in the COURT SYSTEM….

ENLISTED A PROCESS SERVER (HIDES BEHIND LAW), AND MORENO VALLEY, GANG STALKERS….TO COME AFTER ME…

I underwent months of terror, harassment, and threats to my life……

IT WAS HORRIBLE….

But, ALLY CARTER WAS A CHILD……DEPENDENT ON HUMANITY TO HELP HER…..

She is right you know, SHE WILL NEVER HAVE FULL JUSTICE….for what they took from her life….

YET….. THEY DID NOT GET HER SOUL. THEY DID NOT BREAK HER………….THAT’S THE KEY…..

PURE LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALLY CARTER…..

***** STEVEN TYLER IS ON THE EXECUTED LIST…..

I believe wholeheartedly, like Joseph, THE FIRST PERSON, SHE CAN TRUST IS PRESIDENT TRUMP.

(SHE CAN ALWAYS TRUST GOD)

AS for my very evil, abusive, beyond belief, ex abusive husband….RICHARD ZONA JR….

WHO FREAKING INVOLVED OUR CHILDREN WITH THIS PURE EVIL……….

Richard Zona Jr….., nearly KILLED ME….

BUT HE NEVER TOOK MY HEART AND SOUL! AND NEVER WILL!

HANG IN THERE ALLY! YOUR DOING GREAT! AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL!

BTW…..IF WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS WORLD BEAUTIFUL AGAIN….YOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT ALLY, AND ALL THE VICTIMS!

1. My prayers go out to Ally and God Bless her for her strength and courage.

2. Kayla says:

These stories are profoundly deep on so many levels. I’m happy your outlet has allowed us to wake up from the invisible wool that has been pulled over our eyes. Many Blessings to you and those that have been and are continuously being harmed.

3. Kingdom Warrior says:

Yes girl yes I knew you’d have something on her.. I almost messaged you yesterday but I had a feeler you’d be posting something.. her story is downright atrocious…. personally I think part of their big plan is to break off the Volcano in La Palma in hopes of avoiding all this wretched ass stuff coming to the surface…and of that doesn’t work pulling some other shenanigan…. to bad it won’t work… God gonna see this to fruition.. you and I and a few others will too… nobody on my IG is safe…you friends with me then your gonna know what I know and Im gonna MAKE YOU FEEL….the weak ones say nothing…and I got a whole lotta weak ones on my account…but I know they sitting there reading every single worn and shaking their heads.. too bad they too weak to make a stand, that won’t go unnoticed in the end.. Kings and Queens don’t wish and hope, the DECIDE!! Love you precious girl🖤… praying for you daily… I wake up in the middle of the night and pray for you….

Thank you so much…THIS ALL BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES. I AM O.K. my journey UNBELIEVABLE. Please, please, pray for my children, Meghan Walsh, Ally Carter, a victim on twitter @ILACKEYES…THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH UNIMAGINABLE HELL, and ALL THE VICTIMS, STILL, TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT. LOVE YOU SO MUCH, KINGDOM WARRIOR!
      ~ It’s GRITTY down there. DEATH, disease, torture chambers, rampant tyranny and satanism, occult practice, underground butchers for processing human meat, heads, morticians, and crematoriums, funeral homes, scrap yards, landfills. I was trafficked through them all! ~
      PLEASE READ HER TWITTER ACCOUNT. ALL MY READERS PLEASE PRAY.

4. Flpatriot says:

I find myself feeling so guilty for never having known this all of my life. Although I’m so grateful to be awake now, the true horror of this world is beyond belief. I pray for healing and redemption for all of the people who have been victims of this abuse, and may God have mercy on this world

I pray for that as well…my friend. But who would ever know about this NIGHTMARE! Please do not feel guilty. Anyone with a good heart could not ever imagine this HORROR and EVIL.

5. Beatriz says:

Scream !!!!!!! is all i can say …..

6. J says:

I believe you, Ally.

7. Tshidi Masilo says:

Ally is telling the truth. Ive been harassed and tortured by these evil people from as far as 2007, when God called me and gave me a powerful Spiritual gift to fight against the power of darkness! I have seen it all, its horrible, horrible, horrible. The good news is that they are so afraid of God and can only be destroyed by him. I have cleansed, through God’s power, many many people who afterwards confessed all these atrocities. What we see on the surface of the earth is just a cover up, the real world is below us. I am not afraid of them, they are weak sorrowful people who have sold their souls to the devil. They are serious victims that need help too. They get all their wealth from the sorrowful life that they chose to live. People are not serious, and do not take God seriously, and that is the only powerful tool we have against the devil, who we can conquer very easily through God. I really really need to connect with Ally, she is a strong girl, so that we can awaken the world and fight these devils. They can make your life a living hell, but when you are seriously protected by God, they have no power over you. I see them around shopping malls, I feel them, and they know me very well! They have a very very dirty and very evil aroma around them. Their eyes look funny, they smell funny, they are filthy. I repeatedly have run whenever I come across them, cant stand their evil charm. They have sex with anything… dirty dirty people. I have Spiritually been to Area 51, met with the Klu Klux Klan who tried to kill me. the Pope, wolf in sheep skin. The list is endless!! These people are hopeless souls and need help! They are very very sick, God help us 🥲

Thank you for being here…on my blog. I understand all that you say. It is very hard to have the glasses on that see all! Very interesting…TELL US MORE!
      DISGUSTING, EVIL, SICKNESS….TOGETHER WE WILL END IT.