SHUTDOWN FAMILYCOURTS AND CA STATE BAR CRIMINALS! (JOHN WALSH, ANN KIM, BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN, TIFFANY A SORENSON, WILLIAM TODD, LISA STOWE)

Chelsea Clinton’s Neck Snapped! UGLY/EVIL GONE! “THE END OF THE CLINTON CARNAGE”
November 8, 2021
GRUESOME NEWSOM, WOKE UP! AT GITMO……… INTERLUDE TO HELL
November 9, 2021

THE STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA CRIMINALS AND ALL THE FAMILY COURTS, NEED SHUT DOWN, NOW!

TODAY!

LIVES ARE BEING RUINED….JUST LIKE MINE WAS! RIGHT NOW!

Just last week, even though the State Bar of Ca had texts that my life was in danger…..

LISA STOWE/CA STATE BAR SAID THAT THE CORRUPT ATTORNEY, “COULD PURSUE ME ZEALOUSLY.”

NOT TO MENTION MY PAST BLOGS ON ALL THE CORRUPTION ALLOWED IN THE COURTS BY ALL THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE!

And if you do not know….I did a past blog on JOHN WALSH/SATANIST/PIG….Only to connect to his daughter, Meghan Walsh, ON TWITTER…..who is going through mine and many mothers HELL! (HE IS USING THE CORRUPT COURT TO TAKE HER CHILDREN, AND ATTEMPT TO GAG HER)

NO ONE HELPED ME, (IT’S TRAGICALLY TOO LATE) BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP THESE WOMAN AND STOP THIS DESTRUCTION….

GAGGING! OH YEAH…THE SATANIC PLAYBOOK. AND CORRUPT JUDGES, OBLIGE!

AND IF YOU READ THROUGH MY BLOG…YOU WOULD KNOW ATTORNEY BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN, OC FAMILY COURT, A HIGH SATANIC/DEMON BEING….WHO STOLE MY LIFE, WAS REPORTED ENDLESSLY, BY MANY WOMEN, TO THE STATE BAR OF CA……..

ENDLESSLY! OVER YEARS….

LAST NIGHT I RECEIVED THE MOST CRUSHING EMAILS FROM YET ANOTHER WOMAN…..BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN GOES IN FOR THE KILL WHEN SHE EYES AN ABUSED WOMAN…..

BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN ON THE LEFT….PURE EVIL!

~ I am in the middle of battle with Bonnie Zeldin Rosen! My seven-year-old son has been taken away. He was threatening to kill himself as well I when I took him to the hospital Bonnie created a whole collusion entrapment scheme when I was not even present at a hearing. She had an attorney represent me who she actually had working for her and they literally kidnapped my son illegally from my custody. Iโ€™m on monitored visits and my sons dad was overdosed on drugs my son found him overdosed he found drugs in his freezer and literally I had a temporary restraining order against him and now Bonnie has come in and put my son in this criminal drug abusers custody. ~

~ I PRAY so! I have been now going on for months battling her. And my poor son who has never lived with his dad has never been in his custody ever. His father has only had 12 hours of visitation filed in the court for the whole seven years of his life has now been taken away from me put in his custody when our son found him overdosed on drugs and he raped me and attempted to rape me a second time. My son literally was threatening to kill himself as well and they have brainwashed him they have alienated him from me they have taken him away their silencing him he is experiencing severe psychological and emotional trauma and I cannot emphasize if everyone can please please please pray for me. ~

PLEASE PRAY FOR, NICOLE, SHE SAVES HER CHILD FROM DEMON, BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN…..

PLEASE PRAY FOR MEGHAN WALSH……..

AND, SOMEONE, NEEDS TO STOP THE ABOVE, ORGANIZED, CRIMINALS, TODAY!

1. Laur says:

It is so heartbreaking. All of the loving parents out there having to watch their children being twisted.. and so hard to deal with. The law is a joke. It only protects scum.

2. Laur says:

Did you know that Mel Gibson is doing a film on the Rothchild family?

3. Kingdom Warrior says:

Laur….Dang Mel better watch out…๐Ÿ˜ฌ… either that or it’s planned….

4. Kingdom Warrior says:

Tracy…. maaaaan I been waitin’ on the John Walsh part… I cannot believe Meghan reached out to you… or that she hasn’t been permanently silenced… and how terrible that this other lady is going thru this horrific nightmare… I cannot imagine it… my ex pulled some real shady stuff back a few years ago with the court system and my daughter and I enlisted ALL my spiritual warriors and it DID NOT go down as intended… and now, both my girls are grown and have absolutely NOTHING to do with him… prayers for my abused brothers and sister… May the hand of the Lord shield you from further attacks and may God touch your enemies to the extent they touched you!!!

Thank you so much…..IT IS A LIFELONG NIGHTMARE. I am so happy you escaped this hell. At the time, for me, I was destroyed because I didn’t comprehend THE EVIL I was up against. NOW…that has changed.

5. Laur says:

This article has loads of info.

6. Laur says:

Here is the link to an article. Tried to post it above but didn’t work.

7. Laur says:

This is not about child abuse but the same thing of the officials doing nothing is going on here.
    Apparently the University in Quebec tried to silence the victims on top of letting the rapists continue to work and/or go to school along side victims,

8. Pat says:

Shut down State Bars and shut down the vile lawyer “profession”

9. Pork Wontons says:

From what I’ve read about NESARA, judges will be retrained in constitutional law. Hopefully, that will only include those with clean and fair records.
    It is my hope that the dirty ones, including state Attorney Generals, will be ineligible and furthermore tried and sentenced for their complicity in decisions favorable to Deep State players and their objectives.

10. Cindy Burma says:

I have been reading your articles, the comments, so glad to have stumbled in. Did so by checking up on these things I’ve come to realize. Once connected it’s not only understood better, easier to spot questionable going on’s big or small scale, noticed personally. Little search with little information can confirm, give doubt, for our kid’s, family, our people in general we care about. Sounding off, waving red flags as of yet still not a safe reality. As bizarre as that sounds, especially the evil entities these ppl are, have become, welcomed desire. It’s deep, strong but weak, pathetic cowards, hiding when our Lord and Saviour shows up. They hate light and truth, deception is powerful. These Mk, handling the missions, their own, anyone for purpose. Evil beyond comprehension, with also knowing how unbelievable it is, would be. I felt something more to what (in the 80s) started coming out. Knowing that using “satanic panic” was created by satanists who panicked from being exposed. Daycare, Mc M, mom found dead, suicide, 1st forward. Evidence abundant. The outcome stuck with me not guilty. My heart said wrong verdict (ty God) even though wished it wasn’t. Some things go on the back burner, kept warm. More and more came out, reported on maybe brief with no follow-up, victims speaking, guilty involvement, there was those unshakeable rings if truth. Not all of course wether for self purpose or plants to deceive from exposure. Many people now are realizing reality and truth, what’s been happening. Easier since not all hidden in holes they dug underground. Literally!
    I’m so sorry that you suffered the most heartbreaking loss (from your comments) a loving parent should never endure. The loss of a child(ren) from evil beings. Seperated and taken through lies under the guise of protection. This is a positive welcoming place. I have wanted to be a part of protecting the innocent Little’s. Not knowing how or even where to start, while ensuring protection of my own, priority they come first of course. Unfortunately I have now first hand experience. Same category, different level of power career, small town known figure with $$. Anyway I’ve rambled on enough sorry about that, just so much even woke ppl only want to go so far. It’s easy to see how it all seemed untrue. Although couple smart friends believed and researched for better understanding. Without some reasonable knowledge about truth, probably means as I mentioned easier to not know. This Nw-0 is in full speed, craziness popping up everywhere, Colo (menluvboys group) wanting consent from 5(?) up, legal. Low key purposely, but it’s serious and very real.
    I will be staying up on 411 you have. God Bless You, Miss Walsh, everyone here.

My prayer with love;
    ๐Ÿ™Thank you God for truth through you we know it will happen. Through unwavering absolute faith, believing, knowing your promise it will be done. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.