Chelsea Clinton’s Neck Snapped! UGLY/EVIL GONE! “THE END OF THE CLINTON CARNAGE”

Hallelujah FOR CALIFORNIA…. GAVIN NEWSOM, NEAR DEATHS DOOR, YET, ON HIS WAY TO GITMO!
November 8, 2021
SHUTDOWN FAMILYCOURTS AND CA STATE BAR CRIMINALS! (JOHN WALSH, ANN KIM, BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN, TIFFANY A SORENSON, WILLIAM TODD, LISA STOWE)
November 8, 2021

I had planned to do some of MY DEEP RESEARCH TODAY…..BUT THANKS TO MICHAEL BAXTER……we have MORE GREAT NEWS!

CHELSEA CLINTON’S UPSIDE DOWN CROSSWEARING NECK SNAPPED! DEAD…..

AS SO ELOQUENTLY STATED……SINCE WE KNOW BOTH HILLARY AND BILL ARE DEAD…..

“IT IS THE END OF CLINTON CARNAGE!”

The mere beginning of LOVE AND PEACE ON EARTH….

~ The false bravado Chelsea Clinton displayed at the conclusion of her military tribunal quickly evaporated when she learned the Office of Military Commissions intended to hang her, as it had her mother, for crimes committed against the nation and children of the world.

The decision to hang Clinton, a JAG source said, was not reached swiftly because Rear Adm. Crandall was initially uncertain whether legal precedence supported the execution of a criminal not convicted of murder or treason. Although the 3-officer panel recommended capitol punishment, Rear Adm. Crandall sought council instead of making a unilateral judgment.

On October 28, two days after Clinton’s conviction, Rear Adm. Crandall tasked 6 senior JAG officers with deciding whether Clinton should be hanged or spend life at Guantanamo Bay. Until that point, all executions took place after a military tribunal found the accused guilty of murder and/or treason, clearly defined capitol offenses worthy of a hanging or firing squad. Trafficking in foreign children, as opposed to American ones, “muddied the waters,” Rear Adm. Crandall said, but also admitted that the severity of Clinton’s crimes paralleled her mother’s.

For nine days JAG’s brightest legal minds pondered Clinton’s fate, ultimately concluding that Chelsea Clinton would indeed be hanged. “Chelsea Clinton’s crimes, on which she has been convicted, and wanton disregard for child safety and welfare leave us no choice but to support a death penalty. Her lack of remorse at her tribunal leads us to believe that lifelong imprisonment will not benefit her,” they wrote in a memorandum.

Upon learning her fate, Clinton collapsed in a tearful fit.

“You can’t hang me, I’m a mother, what about my children. They’ll be left motherless,” Clinton said to Rear Adm. Crandall.

“I guess you should have thought of that before you ruined the lives of thousands of mothers and children,” Rear Adm. Crandall snapped.

“Why don’t you hang Marc instead? Why aren’t you hanging him?” Clinton asked.

“He cooperated with us,” Rear Adm. Crandall replied.

“I’m so, so sorry. It was my mother and Bill. They forced me—” Clinton started, but Rear Adm. Crandall interrupted her.

“–You’re not very adroit at faking emotion. You hang tomorrow.”

And on the morning of November 6, Chelsea Clinton’s neck snapped, ending over 30 years of Clinton carnage. ~ Michael Baxter

SLOWLY, BUT SURELY, THE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD IS COMING BACK……

WOWEE! SUNDAY AND MONDAY WONDERFUL NEWS…..

LOVE YOU ALL!

1. Laur says:

“my mother and Bill” ?? I guess that means Bill is not “dad”?

Tracy, do you know Michael Baxter personally? I still don’t know anything about him despite looking.

2. Marilyn McDonald says:

Thank you Tracy! So glad to hear this news..What a horrible, horrible group of demons..May God bless you and keep you safe dear soul..
    This world needs your love and your light..Thank you..💞❤💞❤💞❤💞🙏

3. TOO LATE says:

DOES THIS MEAN WHEN SHE ARRIVES IN HELL SHE WILL BE WELCOMED BY MOTHER SATAN?
    IT WILL BE THE SAME THING, LOL

4. Yzabeaux says:

God is “absolutely” cleaning house!!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤ PRAISE GOD!!! It’s a long process, folks, but, HE IS cleaning up His planet from this grotesque & cancerous evil. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼👍👍👍❤❤❤

5. Lennart says:

Dont forget the Clinton child.

6. Lennart says:

They will seek for revenge

7. natty smackdown says:

didn’t she just run a marathon on the 7th, with pictures of bill & hillary congratulating her? see ny post… https://pagesix.com/2021/11/07/chelsea-clinton-bachelor-stars-and-rockers-run-nyc-marathon/

8. Tami Lynn says:

It is sad for her in one way becuase she was groomed and raised up in the satanic realm of being; however, I concur with the admiral because she clearly is too far gone for redemption on this earth.

Yes…..they GROOM THEIR CHILDREN FOR EVIL. WE CAN NOT LOSE SITE OF THAT. At one point I read she was being watched…..and they did not like what they were seeing….clearly unredemable.

9. Laura says:

Gene Decode mentioned “If you’re getting your news and facts from RRN then you’re not on the right timeline” or something along those lines. Is this correct intel or just wishful thinking Tracy? I know you have much more inside info which makes your blog informative.

I have not heard Gene DeCodes say that….myself. I see it as soft exposure BEFORE THE BIG REVEAL. Many of those arrests were said to be made last year…but with so many unawake, and the EVIL MSM…..again, a soft reveal. As for ANYONE, including Gene DeCodes, who I believe has GREAT INFORMATION, kaboshing others, I’m not into that. I believe ALL OUR JOURNEYS begin at different places, with different angles. And Gene DeCodes…knows, GOD does guide toward the LIGHT. GOD doesn’t JUST guide GENE:) AS for RRN…..too many military quotes, unrefuted, by the military, over months, to discredit it.

10. WILLIE says:

I believe in Tracy. I am praying that everyone will believe in the truth and know what’s going on in the world. Thanks Tracy for your intel

Thank you Willie…..I went in search of why my family was destroyed and NOW I KNOW! Peace and LOVE to you.

• Mystical1 says:

I kept hearing I need to know the enemy near and far. It’s a innate drive. Dreams turned into visions and nothing can refute that. You ain’t crazy but folks love to make you out as such! Trust what you know! Your spirit will lead you! So sorry for all your loss, one day the veil will be lifted and you’ll have your children back. Keep the faith! Trust! Xoxoxo