JON BON JOVI – “NOTHING MORE THAN A SATANIC SELLOUT” (ED SHEERAN, BONO)

FRIDAY LIST – PEDOPHILES IN POLITICS AND MORE – STAY AWAY FROM WITCHES
October 29, 2021
HAPPY HALLOWEEN- DID YOU HEAR, WITCH, CHELSEA CLINTON, CONVICTED!
October 31, 2021

JON BON JOVI – “NOTHING MORE THAN A SATANIC SELLOUT” (ED SHEERAN, BONO)

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend! I SURE DID!

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, DOWN GOES A MANY! DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED………… IT IS GOING DOWN!

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA CALLS IT…. “Jon Bon Jovi tests positive for COVID, cancels concert in Miami Beach”

LOL….LOOKS LIKE THE MILITARY ADMINISTERED ANOTHER SHOT……ARREST!

” Shot to the arm, and you’re to blame. Bon Jovi got the new COVID strain. ”

GUESS WHO ELSE GOT THE MILITARY INDUCED, COVID…..ED SHEERAN!

DID YOU KNOW HE ONCE LIVED WITH JAMIE FOXX? THE SATANIC SODOMY CLUB?

ED SHEERAN is a vampire and has panda eyes in this video. (PANDA EYES PROMOTING SODOMIZING A CHILD) (PAST BLOG)

JUST WAITING ON THE BONO…ACKNOWLEDGEMENT……

BONO SURE GETS AROUND, PROMOTING SATANISM AND CHILD SEX….. AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH SATANIC SODOMY BROMANCE FOR YOU ON BONO’S PART….

LET’S ADD PASTOR – CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER – RICK WARREN – WHO WAS ALSO INVOLVED WITH MY ABUSIVE EX HUSBAND – RICHARD ZONA JR.

YEAH….BONO CALLED IN RICK WARREN (PAST BLOGS) TO PRAY FOR THE SATANIC SACRIFICE OF U2’S MANAGER

~ Hours after U2’s longtime tour manager Dennis Sheehan was found dead Wednesday morning in his Los Angeles hotel room, the band brought in Pastor Rick Warren of nearby Saddleback Church to lend spiritual support. ~

I STILL NEED TO KNOW IF RICK WARREN….BROUGHT INTO MY CHILDREN’S LIVES BY THEIR FATHER, RICHARD ZONA JR., DID SOMETHING TO MY CHILDREN….

***IF I HAD ONLY KNOWN THIS EVIL EXISTS…I COULD HAVE SAVED MY FAMILY…..

SAVE YOURS!

LOVE TO THE WORLD FROM MY HEART!!!!

1. Laur says:

Tracy, saw a saying this morning on a t-shirt online that reminded me of you… “Underestimate me… That’ll be fun”
    Also another one but I have a feeling you are too young yet for this one.. “Sweet Old Lady? More like Battle-tested Warrior Queen”

Ed Sheeran once thought he might be gay for a bit when he was a kid. Really? I wonder if it is because of all the sodomy?!

One thing I think we need to get straight. I apologize for the language or bluntness but the way misunderstandings occur is not being graphic at times. The Panda:
    Many people think that the black eyes are from sodomy. I read that the black eyes children have are from being poked in the eyes with an erect penis. The white face is from sperm ejaculating all over the face of child.
    This makes sense to me for the black eyes and white face. Or is this a wrong diagnosis?

2. Laur says:

Did you ever see this Beatles cover? How did they explain this image? what the heck does it have to do with the songs?

3. ShanO says:

” Shot to the arm, and you’re to blame. Bon Jovi got the new COVID strain. ”

Omg!!

Dominos are falling!!!

4. CuriousCat says:

Great blog as usual! I have noticed that yellow smiley face a lot. What is its meaning for them? I know Justin Bieber had his clothing line called Drew with that same yellow smiley face logo. I’m sure it’s for something nefarious.

Also, I can’t imagine the sick feeling you must have when you think about your children and the things and ppl they could have been exposed to without your control or knowledge…especially this level of evil. I’m so sorry Tracy. My prayers for you and protection and redemption for your children🙏🏾

Grateful for your prayers. Thank you for understanding that which is true about my children. At a young age 9 and 12 they were taught to lie to their mother, me, about their whereabouts, which did include, often, some of the worlds most EVIL people. Thank you so much! LOVE AND PEACE TO YOU.

5. Anne says:

Me to my husband about what Bon Jovi testing positive for COVID might mean: “He could have been arrested for crimes against humanity.”

My husband: “Would those be all the awful albums he’s released post-1992?” Ha.

Snark aside, I wonder about his soup kitchen here in New Jersey. It’s probably a scam like a lot of celebrity nonprofits.

This is slightly off-topic, but there’s an undercurrent of evil in the Garden State. I pray the state can be cleansed of it.

I wonder about THAT SOUP KITCHEN? I believe it about that under current…THE LAST TWO DEMONS that came after me were from New Jersey….so happy to hear your husband makes you laugh. This is the worst EVIL…humour helps in dealing with it all. Thank you for visiting my site! WELCOME!

6. Deborah Lynn says:

A couple of years ago Sloan Bella called out Bono for participating in the death of Chester Bennington. Maybe Chris Cornell also, not sure. The level of evil.

7. K Bro says:

The music industry has been playing their evil games for many many years.

8. Flpatriot says:

I’m just getting to the point that I can barely listen to music or watch any films anymore. I know they all sold their souls to get where they are or are abusing children. Therefore I feel guilty for even enjoying an old song. Interesting that nicki manaj was on above video covering her eye throwing up devil signs yet she has become somewhat of a hero for the right for speaking out for ind choice regarding vax. Even trump praised her. Is she just helping the white hats even though her soul is gone? Can she be forgiven or is it too late? Just curious. Ty again Tracy for more great info. You do great work, and I’m sorry for what you and your children have had to endure. God will make it right again.

I have been to that point a long time….since the FARCE shutdown. Thank you for your kind words. Again…I realized when I lost my family DIRECTLY to this EVIL….that the whole WORLD has suffered from it…NOT JUST ME! My fight is for the WORLD…..LOVE YOU!

9. Joseph in Alaska says:

Damn I love that song, that video tells it all, I love this shit sometimes….
    We are on a planet that Worships Satan for millions of years, they are insects and they are Sexually Torturing and Eating this planets Amazing Species! They are the “Chimera” they are Aracknids, insectoid beings incarnated as humans and they are Brutal Beyond Belief! They have 30′ spiders in the DUMBS (lower levels) raising the children for Harvest, these Aracknids get miles long, Research Humans.

I have researched it, Joseph….. That’s the problem, Joseph…the reason we said GOODBYE….You LOVE the dark and not the LIGHT. If you don’t like HUMANS and want to see them suffer you can always go live with the Arachnids……

10. Joseph in Alaska says:

You Humans Created this, this is your Collective Consciousnesses Hard at work during the Ego Stage of your Evolution, Suck it up, Own it, you created it and alot of incredible beings have been here for a very long time Anchoring Father’s light and Suffering the entire time for YOU, to Save you, and oh yeah, Your Saved! Father is Here but you Humans will Suffer More, I can promise you that! It will get so bad on the Surface of this planet, you will never create this again, Humans will Create a New “Octave” and lead this Entire Galaxy into the Future! Oh yeah and another thing, Trump has Nothing to do with it, He is Jesuits!

Joseph…you are back. I thought we said goodbye on good terms. We had this argument once before. You sound as if you would ENJOY watching humans suffer? That’s not LOVE for humans or the planet, Joseph….

11. Marilyn McDonald says:

I don’t know what I’d do without being able to come to your page and read the truth Tracy..Thank you for all you do..It has to be exhausting on a person’s body and soul..😞
    Have you ever looked into Denver International Airport?? I live in Colorado I’ve I’ve always felt evil coming from there..
    My nephew is an electrician there and he can’t take it anymore..Nightmares and always feeling watched while he’s there..
    I hope for his sanity he leaves soon..
    Again thank you dear soul..You’re a gift to humanity..God keep you safe..🙏❤🙏

Thank you so much Marilyn. Like everyone I get tired but then…..the desire to learn more TRUTH takes over again! LOVE TO YOU! Yes…on Denver airport I actually did a blog on Denver quite away back….You may want to read it!