BEING A PATRIOT, MEANS, I SHOULD QUESTION – EVEN MIKE FLYNN!

NANCY far from GRACE…….I CONCLUDE, PURE, DEMONIC, EVIL!
October 25, 2021
TWO GAY FREAKS, CHILD SERIAL KILLERS, TOM HANKS, PETER SCHOLARI (EXECUTED)
October 27, 2021

BEING A PATRIOT, MEANS, I SHOULD QUESTION – EVEN MIKE FLYNN!

PATRIOT: A PERSON WHO VIGOROUSLY SUPPORTS THIER COUNTRY AND IS PREPARED TO DEFEND IT AGAINST ENEMIES, OR DETRACTORS.

VIGOROUSLY AT IT FOLKS!:)

GEEZ…UNREAL…THE BLOG I WROTE ABOUT JUAN O SAVIN, RECEIVED MORE ATTENTION, AND FLACK BACK, THAN ANY BLOG I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THE RAPE, MURDER, AND MUTILATION OF CHILDREN…..

PEOPLE, EVEN THOSE THAT CALL THEMSELVES, PATRIOTS, CARE MORE ABOUT A MAN, IN BOOTS, IN A BENTLEY, WHO DOESN’T HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL YOU WHO HE IS, THAT WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,…..TO THE POINT THEY WANT ME…A WOMAN WHO LOST IT ALL TO EVIL, “TO EAT CROW!”

WHATEVER! I AM A PATRIOT AND I LOVE HUMANITY….AND I WILL QUESTION….whether anyone else named, PATRIOT, likes it or not….

I AM GOING TO QUESTION IT ALL! ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN IN OUR MILITARY OR GOVERNMENT FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS.

MY QUESTIONS COMES DOWN TO…HOW MANY CHILDREN WERE TRAFFICKED, RAPED, MURDERED, USED FOR HORRIFIC EXPERIMENTS, AND ORGAN HARVESTED UNDER THEIR THIRTY YEAR CAREER CLOCK?

Stuff is bothering me….BADLY! I have been abused….I identify abuse, quickly.

WHY DOES JUAN O SAVIN, tout movies funded by EVIL (PAST BLOG), sell books, and then say the AMERICAN PEOPLE, need to “FEEL PAIN” and suffer a “NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE.”

GOD, KNOWS, TRACY ZONA, DOES NOT NEED A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT WITH THE ABUSIVE EX HUSBAND, RICHARD ZONA JR., and THE JOHN PAUL DEJORIA GANG!

SHE, LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHERS NEEDS, LOVE, PEACE, CARE, COMPASSION, and JOY…. BUT JUAN O SAVIN KEEPS SAYING IT AS IF HE ENJOYS OUR PAIN…

I’d PREFER someone, kindly, to wrap their arms around me, and tell me everything will be o.k.

WELL SOMEONE ELSE WAS INTO MAKING OTHERS SUFFER NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES…A VERY, VERY, EVIL, MAN, FROM A PREVIOUS BLOG, IN THE ARMY, FOLKS….IN OUR MILITARY…

THIS S**CK BASTARD WAS HEAD OF THE SATANIC CHURCH…APPROVED BY THE ARMY, WHILE IN THE ARMY… MICHAEL AQUINO…..THE HORRORS HAVE NO END…

~ Throughout his four decade long career as a high satanic priest wearing an Army intelligence officer uniform, Michael Aquino has been at the forefront of the CIA-military intelligence MK Ultra program, although in interviews he smugly reminds us that the illegal CIA MK operation ended while he was still in high school, which “official” records specify was the year he graduated in 1964.

Bottom line, as a psychopathic propaganda specialist and satanic high priest, lying is a professional skill set that comes with the turf and obviously comes very natural to Mr. Aquino.

The idea is to viciously and systematically induce such extreme and severe trauma on programmed children from age one and a half up (also applied to adults though not as effectively) in order to cause the personality to have to break off or dissociate from reality, in effect fracturing and splitting it into either a secondary or alternate personas in the slave’s psyche, that’s then programmed and activated at will by the handler’s gestures and trigger code-words. The core personality then becomes unaware of its alters, thus able to pass lie detector tests and for years and even a lifetime trapped as an on cue tool of enslavement serving the diabolical interests of Illuminati Satanists. For survival sake alone, mind control victims must compartmentalize trauma in order to be able to function daily as the torture and sexual abuse otherwise become too much for the fragile human mind to handle. Inducing amnesia becomes the sinister system’s prescribed coping mechanism for trauma overload and shock. ~

MICHAEL AQUINOS (TEMPLE OF SET) TACTICS, HORROR, INCLUDE THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE JUAN O SAVIN, WHO IS HE (?), THINKS WE NEED.

~ Three standard torture scenarios are systemically utilized to traumatically create multiple personalities: 1) being literally locked in a small space, pit or cage with spiders and snakes (creatures that universally produce phobias), 2) forced to kill, cut up and eat other children, and 3) forced immersion in feces, urine and blood.[164] These and many other horrific traumas by age 4 or 5 are repeatedly thrust upon innocents to induce DID. Being deprived of food and water, placed in solitary confinement while kept in the dark for many hours or days is also very common.

~ Programmers are big on near death experiences, coming just short of drowning kids in water and burying them alive in sand as a couple more of their favorites. ~

JUAN O SAVIN’S FAVE…NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE….

~ This particular torture technique – being hung upside down, is used to program beta sex kitten slaves to inversely experience and desire sadistic rape as pleasure.

So this was the ARMY FOLKS…. THE ARMY ALLOWED THIS SATANIC MONSTER TO RAGE ON AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THEIR CHILDREN…

MICHAEL FLYNN WAS IN THE ARMY FOR THIRTY PLUS YEARS….WHEN DID HE TURN GOOD? AND WHAT DID HE KNOW? WHEN?

AS A PATRIOT, I HAVE, A GOD GIVEN RIGHT, TO ASK THAT FLIPPING QUESTION…..

Recently Flynn has come under scrutiny….HMMM…….INTERESTING….

~ Flynn’s trouble started on Sept. 17, when he led a congregation at Nebraska pastor Hank Kunneman’s Lord of Hosts Church in prayer. Flynn’s prayer included invocations to “sevenfold rays” and “legions,” two phrases that struck some of Flynn’s followers as strange.

“We are your instrument of those sevenfold rays and all your archangels, all of them,” Flynn said, later adding, “We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is. In your name, and in the name of your legions, we are freeborn, and we shall remain freeborn, and we shall not be enslaved by any foe.”

As video of the prayer circulated in online groups, the references to “legions” and “rays” soon sparked speculation among Flynn’s right-wing supporters that their hero had been lured to the dark side. Always on the lookout for the Satanic influence they imagine lurks at the heart of the world, they claimed that Flynn had secretly been worshiping the devil. Worse, since the congregation was repeating the prayer after Flynn, the rumor went, he had duped hundreds of Christians into joining the ritual.~ “I find nothing in the Bible about seven rays of light or legions,” Lynn Wood wrote. ~

I DID SOME RESEARCH, OF COURSE, SINCE MICHAEL FLYNN, SELLS T SHIRTS, AND HAS, AS WELL, TOUTED “THE SOUND OF FREEDOM”, financed by the high satanic priest, JOHN PAUL DEJORIA….. (PAST BLOG)

LET’S PLAY MUCH CLOSER ATTENTION TO MICHAEL FLYNN IN THE FUTURE…ALL EYES ON! (IT WOULDN’T BE THE FIRST TIME PRESIDENT TRUMP PARADED EVIL IN FRONT OF US)

~ Michael Flynn Hid $33,000 Russian Payday From Feds, Officials Say ~

DID HE TAKE A PAY OUT? I WOULD LIKE THE TRUTH.

CMON! MICHAEL FLYNN KNOWS THE V SIGN IS SATANIC…REPRESENTS AN UPSIDE DOWN, BROKEN CROSS…..HE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO FLASH THAT SATANIC SIGN…..

~ Michael T. Flynn does not disclose exactly what “unlawful activity” led to his arrest as a teenager living in Middletown in the 1970s.

Neither would his brother Joe Flynn, who told The Journal, “Put it this way: It was enough to get him into a lot of trouble.”

Trouble that landed the young Mike in the Training School, at Sockanossett, Cranston.

“The charges warranted a very unpleasant night in ‘Socko’ — the state boys reformatory — and a year of supervised probation,” Flynn wrote in his book.

But Flynn shunned the university intellectual life, instead playing intramural basketball and water polo and engaging in “rebellious activities, such as skipping class and sundry other mistakes,” as he wrote in “The Field of Fight.”

He ended his freshman year with a 1.2 grade-point average — a D, flunk-out territory. ~

I FOUND A FEW MORE……

~ Gen. Flynn is a member of Michael Aquino’s, Temple of Set. ~

~ “Flynn’s prayer bears a striking resemblance to a prayer by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, the now-deceased leader of an anticommunist doomsday cult obsessed with nuclear war. Prophet’s group, the Church Universal and Triumphant, reached its peak in 1990, the year she predicted much of the world would be destroyed in a fiery nuclear exchange between the Soviet Union and the United States. Prophet’s followers flocked to her Montana ranch, building fallout shelters for an apocalypse that never arrived.

Twitter user Jim Stewartson first noted the similarities between Flynn’s prayer and Prophet’s. Both prayers mention “legions” and “seven-fold rays,” and are nearly identical in their phrasing.

For example, in one address to her congregation, Prophet said, “In the name of Archangel Michael and his legions, I am freeborn, and I shall remain freeborn, and I shall not be enslaved by any foe within or without.”

By comparison, Flynn told the Nebraska church congregation, “In your name and the name of your legions, we are freeborn, and we shall remain freeborn, and we shall not be enslaved by any foe within or without.”” ~

~ Michael Flynn is evil. ~

WE HAVE TO KEEP OUR EYES ON HIM……..

TRUTHFULLY FOLKS….MAYBE, NO ONE, IS AS THEY SEEM….

MAYBE…THEY WILL ALL FALL OUT….

NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BUT US AND GOD! NOT SUCH A BAD THING:)

I DO NEED THE ANSWER THOUGH…..LIKE NOW!

WAS MICHAEL FLYNN CONNECTED TO MICHAEL AQUINO, IN THE ARMY, AND IN THE SATANIC TEMPLE OF SET?

WHAT EXACTLY, DID MICHAEL FLYNN DO IN THE ARMY FOR THIRTY FREAKING YEARS?

REMEMBER, MARK MILLEY WAS ARMY TOO! LOOK HOW COZY MIKE FLYNN IS WITH SUSAN RICE! S I C K!

***THE TROLLS SHOULD KNOW BY NOW….BY TRYING TO STOP ME FROM RESEARCHING, JUAN O SAVIN, ONLY TELLS ME MORE TRUTH IS TO BE FOUND!

1. Glenda says:

Great post Tracy…we do not need any more pain!!!
    Those of us who have truly loved and cared have had hundreds of near death experiences by virtue of just liviving in this evil infested world! Why hasn’t this come to closure yet 😢 Juan O’ Savin has continually said…”We’ve got everything”…well bring it! Shut this evil down and stop playing with good peoples lives!!!” It keeps also coming back to me that Sidney Powell was accused in a post of being a high ranking “Satanic Witch” The woman who posted allegedly had researched childtrafficking since 70s.
    She posted under TL _Williams @auldiedog. I never find any postings forever now whether she was taken out or arrested herself. Alleged retired military. Even showed pictures of Sidney with noose looking necklace indicating she was taking a plea deal. 🥺 Whatever… worn out with everybody’s games…Lord put the brakes on the games and please do it now🙏 Sending love to you Tracy👣♥️

• Janine Steffens says:

Wow what great information. Dolly Pardon is another one to research. Is she one the first trannys.? Johnny Carson had to play along to keep his fame. Watch old interviews as he cringes when Dolly tries to flirt with him. Not saying Johnny was an Angel in all this but he knew about these Satanic men like Julia roberts, Sandra bullock, Etc

I have a past blog on Dolly….THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE! XOXOXO

• Write4Truth says:

Hi Tracy. I want to give you some major congrats on your blog, writing style and especially, recent post on Gen Flynn. You’re one brave, beautiful soul! God bless you for speaking your truth! What’s interesting about your MF post, is that I had just finished reading some disturbing posts about him on Gab. @ROYALMRBADNEWS has been dropping royal bombs in past couple days. TBH, I was taken aback! For some reason, I left Gab and found your blog site and post on Gen F. I don’t believe in coincidences! Only divine guidance. I was grateful for finding you. We share more than you know. Hope you don’t mind, but I sent a shout out to the Judges and shared your post on MF with them. Don’t be surprised if you happen to see your visitor numbers go up over the next few days. Please keep up the great work you do! And may God bless and protect you!!
          Respectfully yours,
          @Write4Truth

THANK YOU SO MUCH…I write from my heart, and just as you found me, through guidance:) So HAPPY you were “GUIDED.” GOD BLESS YOU! SENDING PURE LOVE TO YOU!

• Tami Lynn says:

The only way all of the millions of people on this earth are going to wake up is to feel the pain. Only than will they find the will to change. Unfortunately, those of us who are awake have to suffer with it in the meantime. Long suffering is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirt. That’s biblical.

Yes…that’s Juan O Savin’s perspective….however….At this point I think LOVE AND TRUTH is what the world needs….THOSE CHILDREN DID NOT NEED SUFFERING! Thank you, however, for visiting my site, and your voice. XOXOXO

Thank you Glenda…….Just would LOVE THE WORLD to experience my childhood…LOVE, CARE, KINDNESS, and COMPASSION. NO MORE PAIN! NO MORE ABUSE! It is time to come together in strength and love. As for JUAN and his near death experience…I find it interesting mk ultra programmers used that as a means of programming. WHO THE FUCK IS JUAN? WHAT IS HIS NAME? WHAT IS HIS BACKGROUND? WHAT IS HIS RECORD? IS HE CIA? IS HE AN MK ULTRA PROGRAMMER? WHY DOES HE TOUT DARK MONEY? UNFORTUNATELY, we need to question everyone and their motives…AS THE DEVIL TRICKS!

• Glenda says:

I agree TRACY! You and I always agree we wish we could give everyone just a little piece of their childhoods♥️👣🙏

• Terri says:

Tracy & Glenda,
        I had that type of childhood too. My parents didn’t drink or curse. My dad got really mad at my mom once and told her to “shut up”. 😳 I cried and cried. I thought they were getting a divorce, lol. Hard to imagine that they both are gone as well as my brother. He broke his neck on a diving board at 16yo.

I’m like everyone on here and it feels like I KNOW all of you. Things were looking up for a while until we found out the people that we thought were GOOD don’t seem to be so good anymore. I’m bummed about Sidney Powell. A WITCH, REALLY?!?!
        I’ve felt this way for a good while now, but it feels like we may be getting played by both sides. I’m feeling nauseous.

People can not believe my father never had an alcoholic drink in his entire life. My father and mother, selfless and loving. I would like to know more about Sidney…I am CRUSHED by that. Honestly…CRUSHED…..if true….COULD SHE BE A MAN? I took a long hard look last night.

It’s tough to see all the EVIL fall….but do not get discouraged, as we will be ONE as people, with GOD.

• Sherrie rogge says:

Wow, Tracy, Trump needs prayer if he is surrounded by these people. Although Trump draws attention to those he wants exposed! He knows he has always known!🙏♥️🇺🇸

2. CuriousCat says:

Over the target with this one Tracy 🔥

3. ShanO says:

Juan bugs! His stories are so long winded and everytime I’m like “who the hell is this guy anyway?” I can’t watch him anymore

4. CuriousCat says:

The internet is vast, Paula. If you don’t like the content of a blog the owner of her own website posts you don’t have to visit or read it. Unbelievable a person who says they have experienced abuse would be so controlling and judgmental. Two fundamental characteristics of an abusive person. I hope you get yourself help and stop reading a blog you apparently don’t care for.

5. CuriousCat says:

You know another thing I notice about people that say “go to the Lord” whenever a person has the nerve to stand up for themselves and others in the name of truth is that they have obviously never read the Old Testament. They are either commercial Christians that have never sat down and read the Word or actually Godless individuals that see believers as these meek feeble weaklings that they mock. God says never return evil for evil. He calls on his children to speak truth to power and defeat evil at its root. Speaking truth and practicing righteous justice is not evil. These demons always trying to keep God’s children from stepping into their divine power gifted by God with their false virtue signaling 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Over your shit

I STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS…I WANT TO MAKE CERTAIN, OTHERS AREN’T VICTIMIZED BY THOSE THAT DO EVIL TO OTHERS…I DON’T FIND THAT “SAD” LIKE PAULA…I FIND IT “STRONG.” AND I LIVE WITH CONVICTION TO TURN BACK HUMANITY TO LOVE. IF PAULA HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT…..STEP ASIDE…YOUR IN MY WAY.

6. Tracy Zona says:

Thank you Glenda for your prayers….I HAVE ZERO RAGE….HOWEVER, I AM AN OPEN BOOK ON MY BLOG. I decided LONG AGO, I wasn’t going to sit idly by and watch my abusers victimize others. I can forgive…HOWEVER, as of a month ago THEY WERE STILL GANG STALKING ME. No accountability, or repentance do they have…ONLY EVIL IN THEIR HEARTS. Only a desire to CRUSH ME….I live with their attempts daily. And, they are imbedded in this worldwide child sex trafficking network….I CAN NOT LET THAT GO. NOR SHOULD I OR ANYONE ELSE….that is how we got here…LIVING IN THE MOST EVIL TIME OF ALL OF MAN KIND. I believe…if they were not outed on my blog…they would have killed me long ago. The era of SILENCE is over…it only enables the worst criminals.

Btw…Paula has the right to start her own forum…her own blog. Where she can attempt to silence the TRUTH, while others are being victimized and abused, and use GOD so she can judge others. I draw the line on her judgemental, and frankly, incorrect judgement… THAT I SHOULD BECOME CLOSER TO GOD. I KNOW….I HAVE BEEN PROTECTED BY GOD. MY RELATIONSHIP IS MY OWN….GLORIOUS!

Thank you Glenda…I love and adore you. Your heart is pure and we NEED MORE OF THAT IN THE WORLD! LOVE YOU!

• Glenda says:

Ditto My Girl♥️Thank You👏♥️👣

7. Anne says:

Thanks for this post. I’ve been watching Timothy Holmseth’s videos, and he has a few about things Gen. Flynn may have done, along with the video of that weird prayer. And like you, he’s not jumping to conclusions, simply asking legitimate questions derived from research. This story is a reminder for me not to blindly follow anyone.

Absolutely…Anne, grateful for your comment. When we are asking…and attempts are being made to SILENCE…from GREAT EXPERIENCE…there is more. My gut tells me a lot more. Thirty years drawing a salary from the people’s government. How many children suffered on his clock…..WAS HE CONNECTED TO MICHAEL AQUINO AND THE TEMPLE OF SET? (SATANIC).

Thank you for the video link….GRATEFUL!

• SusanL says:

Hello Anne,

Respecting your statement, regarding Timothy charles Homesteth. However, as you also stated not following anyone blind folded, please do research on Timothy Homesteth.

I’m not making any judgment calls, just my opinion. Thank you

Thanks Susan…I am not up to snuff on Timothy Homesteth…what I have read, the research checks out….I know nothing about him personally but have no doubt he was threatened, harassed, gang-stalked, and corruptly abused….that is how the EVIL dealt with anyone that shared any knowledge. I have fact checked the research.

8. Kingdom Warrior says:

Okaaaay…looks like I’ll be smoking a letter to my Pastor….this would have happened at Open the Heavens event…I cannot believe Hank would know what he’s up to…thank you Tracy for being a Watchmen….98% is a lot of falling… and I’m not afraid to question with you… I don’t believe Hank is aware… I believe he will be mortified…that freaking Elizabeth Prophet is an astral projecting witch…. just watching her say that same…(chant) because she sure wasn’t praying ..over there holding her head and talking like a weird pod…girl her LAND…previously owned by Bob Hope who gave the rights to the Catholic Church, she buys it, calls it Camelot was gonna build a church on it, changes her mind, moves to Montana and names her ranch (get this) Grand Teton Ranch…12,000 acres…ps…teton=titty…👀…… so there’s all ANYONE needs to know about demonic prophetess Elizabeth….OR FLYNN…. utter trash

9. Kingdom Warrior says:

Bought land from Bob Hope In Cali. Then buys land from Malcolm Forbes as in Forbes magazine in Montana…..Tracy…👀what is happening at Mount Shasta in cali??!!…(totally unrelated) thought you may have heard about it?

• Laur says:

mount shasta… that is where people go to hopefully meet aliens. There is an event there every summer for it specifically and Corey Goode (some say clone of him) goes to it. He is another time travel super soldier claimant that has zero evidence yet so many followers. Ask a question and you get blocked.
      Anyways, the claim to Mount Shasta is that a lot of ufos are seen there and other weird anomalies go on. Some thing there is a gateway or portal there into the mountain.

I immediately researched it…have you….many strange incidences….Something is THERE…did you read about the child that disappeared for five hours and more…..Another place like the FINGERLAKES…people go missing….

• Laur says:

You know the 411 missing books and movie? That guy whom reports about all the missing people from national parks? I think he is trying to put the blame on Bigfoot. Apparently before the 411 stuff he had been trying to convince people for years about Bigfoot.
          Now get this.. all of the missing 411 cases in National Parks are near openings to underground tunnels. I highly doubt that a being like bigfoot (if it exists) is responsible for those people, adults and children that go missing. Yes, some eerie things happen, but what if it is the evil cabal technology used to “vanish” people and drags them underground?

• Terri says:

Warrior,
      Doesn’t Ted Turner have a lot of land in Montana as well? They must know something that we don’t know.

Thank you…you all bring me so much info to explore….Thank you…Thank you….

10. BETTY says:

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWZA. !!!!!

BOOM …TRACY GIRL…..

STEP RIGHT UP TO THE MICROPHONE THERE FLYNN…N… SAVIN….AND ..WHOMEVER ….ELSE ..IZ
    …DANCIN IN THE…DARK .

LIGHT…..IS HERE…TO STAY !!!!

11. Terri says:

Tracy,
    Listen up!!!! You do NOT need to explain yourself to anybody!!! I’m floored at the arrogance of some people. She decided to take a trip to YOUR blog……your PERSONAL blog…..then complain about it! Are you kidding me?!? I can tell you right now, you were a Hell of a lot nicer than I would have been. Apparently, she missed the part about having your children stripped from you as well. At least she has her children!! If that wasn’t bad enough, she feels the need to tell you how to run your spiritual life as well. Apparently, some people have a hard time comprehending “Personal” Relationship with Jesus Christ. It’s PERSONNEL!!!
    She sure felt the need to tell you and your readers about HER abuse. 🙄 Whatever gave her the idea that we wanted to know? I have low tolerance for people like that.

Paula, go pick up an apple and a roadmap….good riddance!

• Terri says:

*PERSONAL

You know……I probably shouldn’t have been that nice. Thank you Terri……I have a soft spot for those abused. Compassion for it all! I CHOSE along time ago never to allow any one to jade me. I am proud of myself….I sure have made a life for myself despite the severe obstacles. Of course I pray daily my family can heal, and we can come together…..But they have to decide that as well. And I am owed apologies….

• Terri says:

I shouldn’t have busted out the gate like that. Wasn’t very Christian of me. Everyone is hurting right now….different situations – same hurt. On top of that, our country is hurting…..we are all on edge about who is truthful or not….are they the enemy or a Patriot. I’m going to be honest….I am afraid. It’s as though I don’t know who or what we’re fighting. When we think we’ve got it figured out, we find that people we “trusted” are traitors and siding with the enemy.
        I apologize to everyone. Anger is at the bottom of the rung for emotion. I just felt that you, Tracy, were so disrespected, and I came out guns blazing which wasn’t the best choice.

Terri….You know…I came at them hard tonight too. My goodness I appreciate you supporting me. I would do the EXACT same for you. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Your human emotion is real. For so long we have been controlled, and told to be politically correct all the WHILE they have been killing, raping, and eating children. If you only knew how kind I am to everyone I encounter…until I am treated poorly, or disrespected. And then I FIGHT BACK. I learned that at the school of hard knocks and truthfully, President Trump…who was also attacked viciously, ORANGE MAN…you name it….THEN…he would throw a punch….AND NEVER APOLOGIZE…..EVER. I found out you have to do that sometimes with certain people. One of the greatest gifts of my journey was gaining respect from those that know me. WE DON’T HAVE TO TAKE IT.

With that said….I don’t want you to be afraid….THE EVIL IS BEING TAKEN OUT DAILY NOW, TWO AND THREE TIMES A DAY! IT IS A REVEALING TIME….but I not only see EVIL leaving, but I feel it. IT WILL BE JOYOUS…..I LOVE YOU…..AND YOU USE THAT “GUNS A BLAZING” anytime you need it:) I love you so…… much….

• CuriousCat says:

So well said, Tracy. I will not apologize for speaking up and being direct with evil or folks complicit with evil. That’s how we got into this mess by being confused by the demons who told us how we were supposed to be as believers instead of reading His Word ourselves. God is very specific and detailed about how to deal in any situation. In my opinion and in my heart, I do not feel I was rude or nasty but very direct and truthful. In this society of fragile egos and hatred of the truth that’s considered “too much” or “aggressive”. Ummm are you kidding me? I’ll be more polite so the folks that want to engage in sex, murder, non consensual organ harvesting and cannibalism as well as drug traffic, weapons trafficking, slave trafficking can go about their business and the masses can continue to live comfortably ignoring the horror happening to their children and communities around the world. Silly me! 🙄

• CuriousCat says:

So well said, Tracy. I will not apologize for speaking up and being direct with evil or folks complicit with evil. That’s how we got into this mess by being confused by the demons who told us how we were supposed to be as believers instead of reading His Word ourselves. God is very specific and detailed about how to deal in any situation. In my opinion and in my heart, I do not feel I was rude or nasty but very direct and truthful. In this society of fragile egos and hatred of the truth that’s considered “too much” or “aggressive”. Ummm are you kidding me? I’ll be more polite so the folks that want to engage in sex, murder, non consensual organ harvesting and cannibalism of children as well as drug traffic, weapons trafficking, slave trafficking can go about their business and the masses can continue to live comfortably ignoring the horror happening to their children and communities around the world. Silly me! 🙄

The attacks become more vicious as EVIL is losing power. I will not STAND for it and YES…so accurately said. All they have left is name calling and confusion. I find it fascinating that ever since I wrote my blog on Juan O Savin and the connection between evil money and “THE SOUND OF FREEDOM ” the demons have come out in full force. IT PROVES MY POINT. AND I WILL FIGHT BACK! TRUTH REIGNS! LOVE YOU…..

I was just listening to Shari Rae and SHE SAID PATRIOTS MUST FIGHT BACK…ZEALOUSLY.

• BETTY says:

SHARI RAYE ….IS .ANOTHER ..
            .BOMB…IN THE ARSENAL…..
            KEEP ON KEEPIN ON GOF

HEMPS…HAPPENIN. !!!

Matter of fact, REAL, gives info swiftly, no nonsense, and whacks the demons away, Shari Raye,…..I agree! GOTTA SWAT THEM AWAY…….when they come at you! LIKE BUGS…so annoying:) XOXOXO

12. Nancy Bratty says:

I have my own suspicions on all of Trumps Lawyers. Powell and Ellis both in particular. I seen online Twitter where Rudy Giuliani’s Manhattan home was raided Because included in his laptop was a video of the Clinton hanging. I read on Twitter that he testified and her hearing and he was also a witness to her execution and that’s why they raided his home the crooked FBI all his phones and laptops. I also seen on Twitter today THAT Clinton is supposed to be arrested on Saturday, October 30. How fitting for the most evil person in the world to be arrested on devils night. The first arrest will shock the world.

13. Mina says:

The book of Revelation…. The Great Deception!!
    Even the “Very Elect will be Deceived”!… eg… Pastors etc
    We are to look to The Creator of Heaven and earth, not to men

Blessings and God’s Love ❤️ and Peace to Everyone

14. Nancy says:

I’ve been very cautious when I read blogs like this. It’s not judgement, but me trying to exercise wisdom. I have had misgivings about Juan from get, even left comments and questions on YT videos he appears in, like Roseanne’s- they either get deleted or ignored entirely- even other commenters say nothing so I believe my comments are somehow hidden. Coming from a cult-like abusive religious system makes me question everyone and everything. That’s a good thing! Open minds ask.
    I’ve been sharing your blog with my husband because he is really invested in so much of the narrative from the “white hat, good guys”. He was so disturbed by the Gen Flynn blog, I feel like I’m giving him black pills. If our hope is in anyone other God and ourselves, we have an even more difficult time ahead.
    And just a word about questions in general, if people get accusatory just because you asked, something is wrong. It’s a huge red flag to me when certain lines of thinking get shut down immediately. Its not that I even expect an answer, I just want the freedom to ask and not have people get all freaked out! If one doesn’t know just say so, but if you attack then it’s another matter altogether.
    The psychological warfare is real and the only way through is love. Love is not weak or passive. I’m still trying to be slow to speak and quick to listen, may the Spirit of Love and Truth keep us from deception and fear. May it give us courage. BTW- I saw a video of Juan’s face recently. He was at an event to introduce Jim Caviezal- (sorry about the spelling) a promo for the movie. He looks unhealthy I must say.
    Truth is Tracy, I dont you. But I do think what you’ve been through is incredible and you are very strong. Born for such a time as this I would say. I am doing my best to discern and be at peace, knowing that God has already won! I’m seeing things you’ve written that knock over so many sacred cows and it’s a good thing! Thank you.

Thank you so much….LOVE having you at my site. I do my research and bring it forward…..Once you see it, you can not unsee it. The patterns to promote Satan are over and over again….None of them are original with souls, they just are puppets….SENDING LOVE TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.

15. Paula Boteler says:

You are a phony.

Paula…you continued to harass me long into the night. I removed your presence from my site because you are dark, and since you can’t STOP judging me, bringing spitefulness, jealousy, and a demonic presence, when you are wrong, I have and will continue to remove your demonic presence from my site. You have been asked to STOP your IP ADDRESS and location recorded. STOP.

I asked you privately on 10/26/2010 to STOP. I am asking you publicly on 10/27/2021 to STOP. Anything after the first request to STOP is harassment.

• Kingdom Warrior says:

Paula, you are the type we sharpen our swords on🗡😉….without people like you, our work is in vain…. your a monkey in the Left’s circus💉..that’s one hell of a slippery slope… and 🤷‍♀️…you are a dime a dozen…we the 1%ers don’t mind the name calling as it points out your incredibly small IQ… none the less, you will learn…today tomorow..judgement day….you will learn 😏…small potatoes… i mean, the very fact you are STILL HERE🤯 considering our phony talk smacks of you being wishy washy anyway…🤣🤣🤣… hang tight Paula…but☝🏼..when it falls on you…this truth, you can NEVER say you didn’t know….even as I speak your spirit is fluttering… technically it’s why you’re really still around… 🤷‍♀️… personally you can’t even speak on any of this as you have no clear direction with the Word of God…which completely and utterly corrupts your spiritual intelligence…better open thos, eyezzz guurl….👀

16. Katherine Hollister says:

It all boils down to… Is he a Catholic? is he a Jesuit trained Catholic puppet who answers to the pope? All roads lead to Rome. The reformationists in the 1500’s knew the antichrist Beast system was the papacy. Only after the council of Trent and the Jesuits being Military branch of the Papacy commissioned to come up with a new interpretation of the book of revelation that took peoples eyes off the papacy. This was brought over to America and to cold and now most of America is deceived by this and such things as the left behind series which has people waiting for a rapture that’s never going to happen. And has people looking for an antichrist that is somebody other than the pope of Rome right in front of our faces. I believe this deception my whole life and I have just recently figured out that it is indeed a deception. Today we have stopped learning true history, reading the books of old that would have taught us truth and we are just listening to what the new truth is by the people who control America and the world. Just look at the Supreme Court, seven are Jesuit schooled Catholics and two are fake Jews. They all answer to the pope of Rome before any constitution or any person. He is God on earth to them. You don’t ever hear anybody asking them in their confirmation hearings if they answer to the pope above the constitution. Why is there a portrait of Pope Gregory and pope innocent in the house of representatives? These are the two Popes that are responsible for killing millions of Christians during the inquisition. The two most gory, bloody, murderous popes in history are celebrated and they’re hanging in the house of representatives. Donald Trump went to Fordham University and his kids went to Georgetown University all Jesuit colleges. Trump was prophesied as becoming president by different authors and writers because they knew all along that he would be president. It’s all planned. Trump is an actor he’s acting a part. It’s all Jesuit theater that’s been going on for hundreds of years. There’s nothing new under the sun. There’s now a Jesuit a Pope. They are planning on leading us into a war. Right now they’re trying to provoke us to anger so they can start a Civil War or a world war. This is an attempt to cause much chaos death and distraction so people will beg for the new government, the one world government and one world religious leader. The current pope has already said Jesus is not the only way to salvation and has called for all religions to come together. Many of the main protestant religions have actually agreed that the protest is over and they are now in agreement with Catholicism Catholicism today is Mithra sun god worship. Mary is the queen of heaven or Isis, Ishtar the false gods listed in the Bible. If you wonder why there’s a sun around the figures in the Vatican it’s because Constantine merged the pagan gods with Christianity, changed the Sabbath, made it illegal for Christians to worship on their Sabbath and they had to worship on Sunday because it’s the sun god. So many people have no idea about this history. There’s so much more to it. Please email me if you want to learn more. The good news is, most of the book of revelation has already played out. There are a couple of vile judgments left and then Jesus reigns on the earth with the Saints. And there’s no longer the satanic rulers of men. So we know the destruction of the beast system is inevitable it’s just a matter of how much persecution we will have to endure before it happens. There was a lot of very horrific persecution that happened to the Saints for the past 2000 years so I can’t imagine we’re going to get off Scott free. This country is due for some judgment. We have had the truth in front of us for a long time now. We just had to look for it and spend time in the word and pray about it and we would be led to it. That’s the only way it happened to me these last couple of years. Covid 19 was actually a blessing in disguise. It gave me the time to look into this stuff and it woke me up to the truth. There is now a new thing they’re pushing with the New Age alien thing of aliens seeding the planet and people channeling the aliens etc. This is just gnosticism brought up to a modern level. Nothing more. It’s a false religion. Don’t believe it. And the only truth is the Word of God the Bible, the king James version not any of the other changed versions that are missing many key verses. Question everything, trust no one but you don’t personally know. This article is correct in questioning general Flynn. I didn’t like him from the very beginning. There was just something I didn’t like about him. Come to find out like almost everybody else in government he is a Catholic, they have been on a mission to gain control of the country even though the country is majority protestant. There were very few protestants left in government positions. If they are protestants if you look deeper you’ll find that they were raised Catholic‘s and switched to Protestantism to get elected. God bless.

17. Johnny M says:

Tracy Archangel Michael must be so proud of you. Clarification on some of the points raised in the comments. Under Mt.Shasta is the Lemurian city of Telos, it is 15 miles long and 10 miles wide. I have a copy of the book “Lemuria – The Lost Continent Of The Pacific” by Wishar S. Cerve, first published in September 1931. The front cover also says at the bottom “The Mystery People of Mt. Shasta”. Basically the Lemurian seers knew their Pacific land would be flooded so asked God if there was another place where they could live. They were guided to go underneath Mt.Shasta. However the flood came before all Lemurians could get there so they suffered significant loss of life. However the survivors built Telos, and as they are more advanced than humans both technologically and spiritually they have successfully avoided human contact other than the occasional foray for educational purposes to see the state of human advancement. The other point that needs confirmation is that Utsava Anderson, the psychic, reported over 2 years ago that Hillary Clinton was executed on 28th February 2019 by 3 lethal injections passing away 45 seconds after the third injection in the presence of 4 or 5 military personnel. Keep up your good work.

18. Tami Lynn says:

I am reading a book taken from the lost bookThe Gospel of Mary Magdalene. Did you know she was a high priestess and she was married to Jeshua Christ (Jesus)? In the book she said the seven demons mentioned in the bible refers to the raising of the kundalini (snake) through the seven chakras in our body, cleaning wounds and rising to total empowerment. The bible has miss-represented this truth. The word ‘demon’ has misled people so it is a dangerous focus. She said this context needs to be rethought of as the seven virtues, seven opportunities, seven wheels of light. As she also said, cleansing of the chakras allows clearing of our energy fields for our inner light to rise and raise our vibration. Chakra healing and balancing is what we might call it today. She also said that one will travel deep within the shadows at times to emerge into the Light, because darkness must be faced and traversed and not suppressed.It’s transforming Dark to Light. My personal note thought is that is why we know Jesus to be the way, the light and the truth. Mary Magdalene is the divine feminine spirit of Jeshua Christ, as he is the devine masculine. Together they are “One” Holy Spirit. The name of the book I am reading is called, Mary Magdalene “The Way of the Rose.” by Ishtara Ammuna Rose. Also, I bet Lin Wood is not aware of the fact that there are 711 books of scripture that have been left out of the bible we know, which is only 66 books. The Gospel of Mary Magdalene is just one book that has been found in the recent years. Another is The Gospel of the Holy Twelve” and the Book of Q. Reading these gospels or books has really expanded my spiritual understanding, and not relying on just what I see in the natural. The way we will ultimately expel the darkness from this earth is through collective human conscioness of the higher vibrational energy fields of light. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Thank you very much for your beautiful email…..it is common sense, even, to me, after having a GANG of rich and powerful men, try many times take down my blog…..WHY? MY ENDGAME IS A WORLD RETURNED TO LIGHT AND LOVE…….THAT ANYTHING ABOUT MARY MAGDALENE WAS DISTORTED, PURPOSELY, and hidden. I will read that book and am GRATEFUL for your information…..SENDING LOVE TO YOU. THANK YOU!

19. Deb says:

3 yrs. Ago, on twitter when there was alot of tweets praising Flynn, I had an intuition something wasn’t quite right! I wondered what he had done for 30 yrs. & definantly thought the same about Sydney-she would gloat from all the attention she got. I noticed (in the matrix) on twitter-Jeff Pederson who wore “Red high heels” was into the roosters. He was always commenting to Flynn. Good for you speaking up! Have you seen Linwood when he speaks about God and child trafficking? He’s Bold and on Fire. While searching in the Bible lately I have not found 7 lights. But (7 spirits of God), we are not to pray to angels, or worship them. It sounds like Flynn is part of or afiliated with either the Orions, Greys, whatever sh** they are into! He is appearing as a deceiver. Wonder how much money was donated to him?! Imagine the betrayal Trump has encountered.

20. w.zaske says:

Dear Tracy have you read the latest about Timothy Charles Holmseth intending to do a live broadcast on Dec 30th , 2021 on REBA live and due to life threatening attacks cancelling this interview where his topic Gen Flynn and child trafficking?