THE KAR-TRASH-IANS………. IT’S BAD! HORROR!

FALSE FLAGS? ADAM WALSH – JOHN WALSH, AND LARA LOGAN.
October 5, 2021
Kirk Kerkorian, MGM GRAND, THE HORNBUCKLES – A CRIME, CONNECTED, LAS VEGAS, FAMILY
October 7, 2021

THE KAR-TRASH-IANS………. IT’S BAD! HORROR!

I had so many FRIENDS send me the latest from KYLIE KAR-TRASH-IAN YESTERDAY….

As HORRIFIC as it is I see it as a GOOD SIGN….THAT THE KAR-TRASH-IANS ARE BEING EXPOSED FOR THE EVIL, HORROR, SHOW THEY ARE.

ALL ARE ON THE ARREST LIST…..INCLUDING BRUCE JENNER…..

The KHAR-TRASH-IANS have been VILE and we just watched as they raked up the bucks….FOR NOTHING BUT BEING TRASHY. ( BEYOND EVIL TOO)

~ The Armenian Mafia are human traffickers for Hollywood Satanists like the Kardashians. The Kardashian holiday card has Kanye West’s image next to a dead nude woman wrapped in plastic. The singer Cher is Armenian and a very evil satanic witch that sacrifices children. The Arrivabene-Valenti-Gonzaga family of Venice oversee the Kardashians. The Gonzagas married with the Palaiologos imperial family of the Byzantine which have married with the Russian imperial family. The Russian Mafia oversees the Armenian Mafia and the Russian Mafia in New York City pay tributes to the Lucchese crime family which are owned by the House of Lucchesi-Palli of Austria and Italy just as the Pallavicinis are nobles of both Austria and Italy. ~

~ The Armenian Power Gang, Hollywood Hellions

​Armenian Power came from humble beginnings, says the Eurasian Organized Crime Task Force, a cooperation of several local, state, and federal law enforcement entities in Southern California. Armenian immigrants to East Hollywood and Glendale in the 1980s formed a street gang for protection in an area rife with many other gangs organized along ethnic lines. But while other gangs battled over turf, this one quickly developed larger ambitions. It forged an alliance with the Mexican Mafia, a prison gang that controls much of California prisons’ drug trade. The Mexican Mafia provided “protection and status” to Armenian Power members in jail, and Armenian Power provided the muscle when the Mafia collected dues.

~ The Kardashians are collectively worth over a billion and they are basically famous for nothing. They are promoted by Hollywood and their target audience is white women and the Kardashians date black men while their white step father who is distinctly European white is a transsexual. That is the blatant agenda they are pushing. The Kardashians are all ruthless child murdering sadists. They cannibalize children. They burn children alive. They are a female mafia. They brag about murdering children all the time. They are psychotic liars and ruthless and murderous criminals. They are a disease of sexual cannibalism polluting the women in society. They claim to own all women. They are one of the most destructive and worthless families to ever exist and are completely insolent and narcissistic. They are a disease of pure evil and need to completely eradicated out of existence. ~

~ The Kardashian Christmas card shows a naked woman wrapped in plastic below the dollar sign inferring the woman is dead and this is next to the Rolling Stone magazine of Kanye West depicted as Jesus. The rest of the card is Illuminati symbols.

~ Rob Kardashian is extremely evil and depraved and he idolizes the Gottis. He also manages a gang stalker named Robert Nadeau. This devil rapes, murders, and cannibalizes children and has sex orgies with his sisters and mother. He is a major pedophile who has raped, murdered, and cannibalized little boys like his sisters and mother do. ~

NO DOUBT WE HAVE LIVED THROUGH THE MOST EVIL PERIOD IN ALL OF MANKIND……:(

I DEALT WITH ARMENIAN CHER AND HER TRANSGENDERED, SATANIC RITUAL, DAUGHTER/SON IN A PAST BLOG! EXECUTED!

1. Kingdom Warrior says:

Gurl…👀 that’d be real blood they usin’….thank you for posting cuz I sure couldn’t find anything….hang’em all…!! ..what was your dealings with Cher??……the plastic witch…

2. Laur says:

how disgusting… I never liked that family or women. Here we have been told Cher was native american.

NOPE ON CHER! EVIL.EVIL.EVIL. AND EXECUTED!

• Terri says:

😂😂Laur, we ALL thought she was half Native American, lol. Remember the song “Half Breed?” I used to sing that song so many times in front of my dresser mirror into a hairbrush (gotta have a microphone 😂 y’all know y’all did that too)!! I had the whole thing down pat….lick your lips really sexy looking, push the hair back. Hahaha!!

What’s disappointing is that they all seem so nice, love their children, etc to only find out that they’re eating OTHER people’s children. Gross.

3. Nan says:

Disgusting and horrible.

4. Nancy Bratty says:

Did Cher have Sonny Bono killed

5. Glenda says:

Terri…YES we all sang to a microphone…🤣…and it made us feel happy🥰…many memories came bubbling up! Second favorite of mine after “I got you Babe”
    was “Gypsies, Tramps, and thieves”…how telling🙄The names described what we now know of satanists and the illuminati. Secondly lets allow our brain to listen again to “I got you Babe.” …devotion of a man and a woman to each other…going through tough times. We thought good. “Before it’s earned our money’s all been spent..” Subliminal message to accepting debt servitude. Sonny was always made the “stooge” looking back…and “when I am down you’re the clown.” They would always being out little Chastity at the end😪…one of my favorite parts. Illuminati and satanists destroyed this little girl💔Then Sonny was made to look like the bad “controlling” guy according to her and then the Bitch was so theatrical and drama queen at his service. I watched it. Nan I 100% now believe she and Illuminati took him out. The ski “accident” was always strange and he was a Conservative Republican for the state of California fighting for American values. 😭 Justice came for Sonny and America upon her execution. Once again all roads lead to Arkansas. Her mother was raised in Arkansas and I think Cher MK Ultra’d. As for the “Kartrashians” never understood why anybody would watch them. My younger brother would sometimes watch to make fun of how outrageous they were until the day Kim and one of the others got into an argument over which one had a prettier a$$hohoho🙄He never watched again!

6. Mina says:

Glenda well said… Gypsies was my Fav.

Ladies Blessings and God’s Peace to all of you
    Laur, Glenda, Nan, Kingdom Warrior, Terri,, Nancy

7. Terri says:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Was thinking how interesting it would be for us to compile a running list of Hollywood/Elites, politicians, and/or relatives of those people that have Arkansas roots!!

This is crazy!!! Arkansas would have been one of the last states I would’ve connected the elite with. You know how they all make fun of the southern states. This just blows me away!

Okay…..so far, we’ve got:
    Bill Clinton
    Hillary Clinton
    Chelsey Clinton
    Cher’s Mother

Thank you Terri….Don’t forget the HUCKABEE FAMILY!:)

• Terri says:

Oh yeah…..that’s right. I’m really bummed about Mike Huckabee. He seemed like such a man of Faith. Makes me wonder about Sarah. Especially since most of the people that President Trump hired was by Design.
        “Set them up and give them so rope” type of hires.

• Glenda says:

What about Linda Bloodworth Thomason and husband…Clintons’ BFFs from Arkansas. Also Mary Steenberger married to Ted Danson was from Arkansas.
      I really like Mary Sternberg and at one time Ted Danson until I found out he dated the greasy dirty looking Whoopi Goldberg. Ross Perou, Sam Walton, and Mr Tyson of Tyson chicken. Also Owners of Richsmith properties of Conway Ark….next🤗

I do not know about the Thomason’s that is new to me. Will have to look it up. ARKANSAS…..of COURSE THEY ARE ALL DEVILS! EVERY LAST ONE! Remember when discussed about ROMAN POLANSKI…raping a thirteen year old girl…. WHOOPI SAID, “BUT IT WASN’T RAPE, RAPE.” My guess is WHOOPI is a GUY,,,,maybe even initiated Ted Danson into the system….

• cindy mabe says:

Mike Huckabee

• CuriousCat says:

Adding to the Arkansas list:
      Jimmy Lee Simpson- Father of OJ Simpson. He was born in Arkansas. Apparently worked for the San Francisco Federal Reserve bank for 35 yrs. Possible military/See Eye Aye ties. Said to have abandoned OJ and his mother when he was only 4 yrs old. Later in life came out as gay and was a part of the San Francisco drag scene. Weird and mysterious person.

8. CuriousCat says:

Sonny definitely wasn’t a saint. He was best friends with Anthony Keidis’ father who looked and from what I read was a degenerate who used his son Tony to do drug runs when he was a small boy as well as offer his girlfriend up to have sex when Anthony was a young teenager if I can remember correctly. I also believe that Cher and Sonny were Anthony’s God parents as well and in an Italian music magazine he said Cher took his virginity when he was a minor allegedly. I don’t doubt Sonny was probably set up by Cher and company as they all are evil degenerates with no morals.

9. Laur says:

I don’t even know their names… but I am not into that kind of tv or celebrity watching. I do remember a comedian.. he was pretending to be Bruce Jenner’s wife… talking into Bruce’s ear at night. He even got into a perching-demon pose… we of course laughed.

10. Laur says:

I was just reminded of a movie with Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves… The Devil’s Advocate.
    Charlize Theron would start to see what the pretty women really looked like underneath… evil demons.

11. Laur says:

Remember the movie White Christmas? I would watch that every year. It seemed funny to me that we know the names of three stars but not the fourth. So I checked on her. Name Vera Ellen, she married a Rockerfeller and gave birth to a baby girl whom died from SIDS at three months of age. She withdrew from public life after that. I would not doubt that her baby was a sacrifice and she couldn’t deal with it. SIDS = Sacrifice Infant Death Syndrome

12. Terri says:

I have another question:

Did any of the Kardashian/Jenner kids go thru a sex change? Bruce Jenner has a pile of kids!!

13. Mina says: