JOE BIDEN AND HUNTER BIDEN, TOGETHER, RAPE A 14 YEAR OLD, LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.
September 5, 2021
BILL GATES – “LIQUIFY YOUR ORGANS” – TWO MORE CRIMINALLY, COMPLICIT, POS ATTORNEYS…..
September 7, 2021

JOHN JOHN! CONFIRMED!

It is FEELING LIKE A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE!

I am VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE and want to share some GREAT NEWS…..

LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING VIDEO…..JOHN JOHN! CONFIRMED!:)

I KEEP HEARING THE WORD “GLORIOUS”, “GLORIOUS”, concerning the FUTURE WITH THE EVIL…..GONZO!

HMMMMM……LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE CELEBRITY HOMES FOR SALE!

I THINK WE CAN CONSIDER ALL OF THEM GONZO TOO! HEY! HEY! HEY! GOODBYE!

~ QUEEN DEAD
PEOPLE CHANTING FUCK JOE BIDEN
KATE BROWN BEING SUED
3 GORGESS ABOUT TO GO
THE LIONS ABOUT TO ROAR
I SAY ITS A PRETTY GOOD DAY TO BE ALIVE
LMAOFFF ~

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!

WHOO HOO!!!!!

Missed YOU ALL!!!XOXOXO

1. Terri says:

Cowabunga Dude!!

This Is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks T. Made my day.

2. Pork Wontons says:

Great info, Tracy. I’ve notice many high-end boats and yachts for sale as well.

Picked up this tidbit yesterday…Melania is Romanof of the Russian family killed by the Bolsheviks (Three young men escaped). This makes Melania the Queen of Russia and Trump the King. He steps down as President, JFK Jr (as VP) becomes President and chooses General Flynn as his VP. Now, THAT is the ending of the movie I’d love to see.

This is supposed to be a big week. September 11 coming up and also The Feast of Trumpets (announces a King) and when Jesus was born. (Can be proven Scripturally-not December 25 the birthday of pagan gods and rituals). Rods of God (missiles) planned to destroy the Vatican and other Deep State landmarks?! Financial/currency revaluation Quantum Financial System almost complete.

Thank you Pork Wontons…..Yes, the information is coming out about Melania and I appreciate you bringing it here! The EVIL has invaded all our lives….BUT THE ENDING WILL BE “GLORIOUS.” I know you can feel it too! LOVE TO YOU!

3. Glenda says:

I hope we are just at the brink of great reveal. Many of the people around me are still fast asleep. Really hard to believe this world. became so consumed with how the rich and famous lived while we were scratching to make ends meet.

Tracy…Any info on a restaurant called “Hollydale” where it’s alleged was for Cannibals where human flesh was served to these monsters. Asking for a friend and not just an expression this time. LOL

Also any Intel on Arkansas Dillards who have amassed a fortune in department store sales. Corporate wanted South Louisiana employees back to work by revenue day Labor Day while many were scrambling to put their lives back together. Rumor also has it the employees
    were given no disaster pay and instead told if they wanted to be paid they could use vacation days in order to be paid.. BTW I am not a Dillards employee but South Louisiana has given them Billions over the years and they cannot even help the people that helped them earn all this money??? I called Corporate yesterday and was transferred to an extension which never stopped ringing. I had told operator I wanted complaint dept and why. I called back so more times only to immediately be disconnected.

Hi…Glenda….I did do a blog on Hollydale. It was owned by Karina Belenoff and her mother Somerset Belenoff….WOW! It could be a book. Also believe it or not it connected to Jimmy and Roslyn Carter, OCCULT, OCCULT, OCCULT, the serial killer William Gacy, and Berry Gordy who is family to Jimmy Carter…..LOT’S OF CRAZY, CONNECTED DOTS. So sickening…HOLLYDALE. Karina Belenoff is on the executed list. As for ARKANSAS based Dillard’s sadly I am not surprised. I will look into it.

4. Kingdom Warrior says:

You bringin’ hope💪🏽

5. Kingdom Warrior says:

Also! Hollydale is NASTY!! CANNIBALS out the waaaazooo!! Ran by a witch coven of the most elite…so it’s said…

6. BETTY says:

IT WON’T BE LONG NOW …
    THE TALE… HAS BEEN ….TOLD !!
    THE …LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN…
    THE SAIL HAS BEEN SET ….
    THE JOURNEY….IS ON !!!!

LOVE YOU GOF !!

7. Kingdom Warrior says:

Hey Tracy! You should do one on the connections to the Free Masons…the Holy Spirit turned me onto these particularly despicable men a year ago…and their wretched ass practices!! ..and the god of the Lodge Baphomet! Biggest child sex traffickers in History! It connects EVERY state…and they ALL know the Caves…and the Cave system!! No coincidence there!!

8. Johnny M says:

Firstly I must apologise for incorrectly saying that President Trump was the reincarnation of General Patton. I suspect the source for this information saw the facial resemblance between the two of them. Janine Morigeau (Tarot By Janine) in her recent video “Does Trump have a hidden Secret History-Part of a DS Agenda?” reveals that President Trump was the son of General Patton and was born on 7th December 1946, 189 days before being adopted by Mr.and Mrs.Trump. Negative 48 revealed in one of his videos “7th December is a significant date”. This birth being approximately a fortnight before General Patton’s assassination.
    Secondly clarification about the Kennedy family is required. There is a video in which Juan O Savin (JFK Jr) explains that it is all about the bloodlines – “The Countdown To Greatness”, which was issued on 23rd August 2021, , includes Miki Klann, Juan O Savin, Tom Numbers, Jetson White & Negative 48. It is 2hrs 22mins, but a lot of information and a clear brotherly connection between Juan O Savin and Negative 48 (Patrick Bouvier Kennedy).
    A Miki Klann video released on 25th August 2021 with Janine Morigeau, Tom (Numbers) Bushnell and Negative 48 gives a massive clue to the identity of Negative 48 as he reveals he was born in 1963.
    I forget which video reveals that John and Jackie Kennedy had 5 children, Arabella born in 1956 (announced as stillborn), Caroline born in 1957, JFK Jr born in 1960, and Patrick Bouvier born in 1963 (announced as dead within 48 hours of birth). Arabella and Patrick lived and were sent to Libya to be brought up by a Kennedy associated family there, who “surrogated” the 5th child and 3rd daughter.
    The historical connection being that John F Kennedy (born 1917) and his brother were both born in Libya and went to the USA to be adopted by the Kennedy family. If you want to go deeper you find that Abraham Lincoln sent two of his sons to Libya to be brought up there. It’s all about the bloodlines.
    The Druse families have origins in Armenia, which allegedly was the “Garden of Eden”, which explains the historical “Deep State” genocide of Armenians.

The Jesus Strand…. I have the video on my blog,…..is the video that reveals the Kennedy children. Thank you for re-emphasizing and bringing this information here. Always grateful. And yes….I have heard that DJT was as well adopted and FANTASTIC GLENDA, on here, found that it was plausible. They did what they had to do to preserve the bloodlines.

9. Kevin Archer says:

Love you Chick. Awesome updates once again…and Negative 48 is mind blowing….YOU ROCK, GIRL ON FIRE 🔥 🔥

10. Glenda says:

Thank You Tracy..
    .Love to YOU and all on this Blog!!! I could do a “Happy Dance” for the number that continues to increase on “Girl On Fire Ca” My internet continues to go in and out which ultimately results in washing Bill Gates and Microsoft forever out of our lives! Praise God for continuing to keep our little 91 year old lady living!!! I vote she is one of the first to have benefit of the MedBeds🙏 I nominate her to be a real Secretary of State!!! God Bless her always!!!

11. Mary+Laffrey says:

Well Tracy I’m just getting to this one day late was wonderful to hear JFK out himself on this video I have him on telegram and of course I need to look into prime minister but praise the Lord and may God bless John John Caroline and their whole family keep them safe put a hedge of protection around them I don’t care who’s the president as long as it’s as Long as Trump is in there JFK is in there and general Flynn is in there somewhere I’m happy with any one of the three in any position at all let’s give God the glory and thank you for this blessed until today one day late love you much Tracy God bless you Mary

It will all work out. I believe GOD is with us all…..However I did hear today we are waiting for 2/3 of the PLANET TO WAKE UP….TRYING SO HARD TO GET THAT DONE! LOVE YOU MORE, MARY. THANK YOU.

12. Kathy Wilson says:

Kim Clement was a false prophet. He was a Wiccan when
    he died, but do your own research. I also take issue with
    Gematria/Numerology. Its use is contrary to what He
    says about it in the O.T. It is forbidden by the Father, but
    it is upheld by Jesus, who obeys his father’s words like
    any dutiful son. I think there’s a plan afoot to subsidize
    religion,and it just won’t work because there is but one
    God, Jesus Christ. He is true to his word by exposing all
    the wickedness that goes on in high places so that we
    will also know where the enemy is at all times and
    remember we were given the authority by the mighty name
    of Jesus, to rebuke, bind, and banish any evil that tries to
    enter into our lives. It is the most powerful weapon we
    have and the glory is his!