DISGUSTING, HUNTER BIDEN, ARRESTED!

The Jesus Strand. DOES GOD HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR? MY GEMATRIA TALE!
August 29, 2021
ERIKA JAYNE CAN PASS THE CA STATE BAR! WHEN WILL THEY ALL BE HANDCUFFED? (Tiffany A. Sorensen, William Todd, and Ann Kim)
August 31, 2021

DISGUSTING, HUNTER BIDEN, ARRESTED!

Do we care who Hunter Biden’s father is?

They say…..KARMA CATCHES UP, AT SOME POINT…..

It’s GREAT TO KNOW HUNTER CAN NO LONGER RAPE, and BRUTALIZE underage children…….

Everyday is a STEP FORWARD to a better world…….

~ Elements of the U.S. military working under JAG authority arrested Hunter Biden on Monday morning as he and two underage female companions tried to reenter the United States after deboarding a chartered flight that originated in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

According to sources familiar with the arrest, U.S. Customs and Immigration Services detained Hunter Biden and friends moments after they had claimed baggage at Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C.

Preliminary information suggests that a suitcase in Biden’s possession held several kilograms of “crack-cocaine” and that his two companions, based on passport information, were 13 and 14 years old.

Why or how Dubai authorities did not notice the drugs remains unknown; typically, baggage is x-rayed at the point of departure, not arrival, and it’s highly unusual for the TSA or Customs to detain passengers at baggage claim.

Nor is it immediately clear why Dubai allowed two underage females to accompany Hunter Biden on the flight.

Our source said that Customs alerted the military to Biden’s arrival, and that plain clothed Delta Force operators were at once dispatched to apprehend Biden before he had a chance to call his father or other Deep State associates.

Biden and his female colleagues were heavily intoxicated or stoned at the time of arrest, a military source told RRN. All three had bloodshot eyes, slurred speech, and could barely stand on their own two feet without aid.

“Do you know who my father is? You can’t do shit to me, motherfucker,” Hunter Biden purportedly told a Delta Force operator.

“Guess what? We don’t work for your father,” the operator replied.

Hunter Biden was separated from the females and taken to a holding facility at an unknown location. Michael Baxter ~

GOOD NEWS, MONDAY!

I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH BUTTONS….

That does not make me “SINFUL.” LOL!

I would wish my reader would care more about what Hunter Biden did to children and humanity as to my inquiring to if their have been TRUTHS HIDDEN at the Vatican!

Happy Monday….BACK TO THE SLIMEBALLS!

1. Pork Wontons says:

That’s great news! Remember how President Trump’s children were viciously attacked but not a word about Hunter who is about as low as one can get!

2. Bob says:

Let’s see the video of the arrest otherwise this could be FAKE News by someone looking for clicks!

Why don’t you go look for the video on Main Stream News that has lied to YOUR ASS for forty years! What were they looking for…to have sex with children, then drink their blood? BE HAPPY HE IS IN CUSTODY? ARE YOU?

I’d start with Sean Hannity…FIRST, ask him if he was a gatekeeper for Bohemian Grove and then ask him if he has a video?

• Judy L says:

I agree. I don’t believe anything I see and nothing of what I hear until I hear it is Donald Trump’s mouth.

Yes…he has earned our trust. That’s a good thing. Nor do I have any desire to form your opinion. I have not been wrong yet…….but I put out the information I have gained in hopes you will research more. I am not sure Our GREAT PRESIDENT will ever tell us….truly, the plan was supposed to make us think for ourselves after years of being controlled.

3. cindy mabe says:

is Hannity a bad guy??

I did a blog on him within the last two weeks. A few GOOD Surprises will happen but I don’t think Hannity is one of them. Read my blog and use your own discernment.

4. cindy mabe says:

Is it true trump had a daughter Lydia Durham that was trafficked??

5. Mary+Laffrey says:

Wonderful news Tracy so glad it finally happened I thought it never would! Thanks for your wonderful reporting have a blessed day love Mary

6. DAVID S ROBERTS says:

Tracy, I think this is another instance of the report coming out months after it has already happened. They have had Hunter for a while now and it’s another two SS agents who were killed because the SS now defends the Deep State, not the Constitution. There will be a lot of cross investigation and links between Hunter, Obama, Justice Roberts, Anthony Weiner, and more. Whether you believe the White Hats will win or not, there will be a lot coming out. Our choice needs to be to follow God regardless, even if the churches around us want to kowtow to the social norms. Keep an eye on Lindsey Graham and his mini-me Marco Rubio. Interesting news coming soon.

David…I agree. I call it verification. And yes…I was just going to post that about the Secret Service. Your on it! I appreciate your information and GRATEFUL you brought it here. BTW..I BELIEVE THE WHITE HATS ALREADY WON!:) I do not think I will be surprised about anything anymore. THANK YOU, AGAIN! XOXOXO

7. Roger towns says:

My friend sent me a list of who has been and was arrested and or executed.. but they said it won’t come out later because so many people won’t believe it.. and hunter per say has been done with for awhile now.. but until I actually see it it’s hard to believe anymore. So I am waiting now..

8. Bill says:

“Guess what? We don’t work for your father,” the operator replied.

FALSE – Delta Force is part of the US Army and as such, does indeed answer to the Commander in Chief. That person at this time is Joe Biden. Story sounds like BS

Joe Biden is not even Joe Biden. Joe Biden is “SHOT.” Lyn Wood went to the White House, NO JOE. Ezra Cohen Watnick said check the graveyard. The military made it very clear when they turned their back on fake Joe they do not recognize FAKE JOE as the Commander in Chief. Your STUCK in the 3rd dimension….it is pointless to go on and on with someone that watches the Main Stream News.

You do know that FAKE JOE BIDEN has never flown on Air Force One….it’s an easy fact check if your not in the third dimension and STUCK! LOL!

9. jane says:

TSA took my hummus and goat cheese , and they couldn’t find Hunter’s drugs ..LOL !

The swamp runs deep !