The Jesus Strand. DOES GOD HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR? MY GEMATRIA TALE!

Negative 48 (AKA JFK JR?)…MIND BLOWING TRUTH…..:) MUST LISTEN! THE JESUS STRAND
August 28, 2021
DISGUSTING, HUNTER BIDEN, ARRESTED!
August 30, 2021

The Jesus Strand. DOES GOD HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR? MY GEMATRIA TALE!

I have shared ALMOST ENTIRELY…SOME OF IT I COULDN’T, of my journey through EVIL, and the PURE EVIL that came after me FOR YEARS.

I often wondered why is this EVIL so focused on me. A no longer victim of domestic abuse that began writing my OWN story?

Again, I was abused unmercilessly by my ex abusive husband, Richard Zona Jr., his EVIL, CRIMINAL COMPADRES making MY LIFE AN ENORMOUS HELL, stolen from, everything I owned, AND EVERYTHING I LOVED!

And then…they came after my blog. My heart, my soul. They succeeded in taking my blog down the first time around, (a past blog) as I had a tiny blog on VISTAPRINT (past blog), talk about an EVIL COMPANY. So I developed my own site….it was hacked in the exact location the 3x felon LOSER lived. SO I HAD TO BEGIN, AGAIN!

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM….OH BOY! THEY HAVE HARASSED MY WEB HOSTS (VERY GRATEFUL WEB HOSTS), corruptly and illegally gagged me. ETC…..WHAT THE HELL?

And I did a past blog on my parents above…my childhood was PERFECT. Loving, caring, my parents selfless. Married nearly sixty years…THEY DIED FIVE WEEKS APART. (MY FATHER DIED OF THE BROKEN HEART SYNDROME.) (IN THE MIDST OF PURE HELL, IT WAS EXTREMELY PAINFUL TO LOSE BOTH MY AMAZING PARENTS IN FIVE WEEKS TIME.)

My Dad was not a religious man but HE WAS A GOOD MAN! AND I MEAN GOOD. (MY MOTHER WAS)

So much talk about Gematria in the last few weeks…..I knew nothing about it before…until the recent videos of JFK JR explaining the biblical code. And explaining the JESUS STRAND.

OF course I did some research.

~ They say that a legend is created when it is too dangerous to tell the truth.

Mary Magdalene was from the city of Magdala. That is the reason why she is called Mary Magdalene. It is also said that she was of noble birth. The Catholic church made up the lie that she was a prostitute. Today we would call that Character defamation. But just recently the Catholic church set this matter strait and officially acknowledged that the Bible does not state any such detail.

At the time of Jesus’ crucifixion Mary Magdalene was pregnant with Jesus being the father. The religious leaders of the time would not tolerate a descendant of Jesus – King of the Jews. It would only be a future threat to their power. Shortly after, with the help of Joseph of Aramethia (the same who buried Jesus) Mary Magdalene fled to Egypt with a small entourage. There she lived in the Jewish community and there Sarah, the daughter of Jesus was born. Interestingly Sarah means Princess.

When Sarah reached the age of 12 Mary Magdalene with a small group sailed to the south of France. It is stated that the boat had neither sails nor oars.

Descendants of Jesus’ Bloodline supposedly married into the Teutonic line of the Franks and started the kingly line of the Merovingians, which ruled as Kings over France and what is today Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Austria from 457-751 ad. It is said that, even though on the outside they were considered Catholics they did not adhere to the doctrine of the Catholic Church. ~

In the midst of ALL THE INFORMATION ON GEMATRIA I received a message on twitter? (@Girlonfireps) A beautiful message, that meant SO MUCH TO ME, I posted it on my blog last week. After being called names such as WHORE, CRAZY, (DEFAMATION) etc…FOR YEARS BY EVIL….the messages of kindless, love, and compassion mean so much to me.

~ @girlonfireps
Gematria …”Girl on Fire” =
= Angels are Nice Purple heart
= Praise God Purple heart
= I’m the Lord Purple heart
Keep Going darling ……………………..
Gematria …”Girl on Fireps”
= A Message From God

“Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?”
Hebrews 1:14 Purple heart

“He will command His angels in charge of you to protect you in all your ways”
Psalm 91:11 Purple heart

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”
— St. Francis of Assisi

Your that Candle ~

It’s not the first time I received the message “KEEP GOING” over the course of this incredible, blog, journey…..

Gematria, Gematria….RESEARCHING AGAIN I PLUGGED MY FATHERS NAME INTO GEMATRIA….
GEMATRIA – 183 – MY FATHERS 183 MATCHES POPPED UP! THE BLOODLINE OF JESUS!????

THIS IS CRAZY FOLKS, SO THEN I PLUGGED INTO GEMATRIA, MY TWITTER HANDLE…because that is where I received these mysterious, but beautiful, messages…@GirlonfirePS

GIRLONFIREPS, GEMATRIA 148, let’s CHECK OUT THE 148 GEMATRIA MATCHES!

Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump, SOUTH FLORIDA!

I really don’t know WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS FOLKS….I STARTED LAUGHING! GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR!

Yes…We found out LAST YEAR MY FATHER’S FAMILY WAS FROM GERMANY…We were surprised as he always said, maybe, Welsh,…HE WAS UNCLEAR.

And YES……. I WAS BORN IN SOUTH FLORIDA……..:)

HAPPY SUNDAY! I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE THE SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL STORIES…XOXOXO

* I did KNOW my bloodline, a Sill, was a fierce, soldier, that lost his life AT GETTYSBURG.

1. Glenda says:

Oh beautiful Tracy!!! I had a beautiful and charmed childhood too!!! So thankful.. so blessed. Love your parents picture. I love my parents so deeply and love to hear how you love yours💓…please everybody share💐

Thank you Glenda so very much. This is mind blowing information to me about my father. A GOOD GOOD MAN. Whom I love, so much. Love that you are right there with me on our parents.

2. Tony Medeiros says:

Repeating the old blasphemous lie made famous by the Da Vinci Code. So disapointing that you would go down that road and insult the holy purity of Our Lord Jesus Christ as sinner. Shameful … return to your senses.

I did research. I am OPEN TO TRUTH. I know one thing…I SURE DO NOT TRUST THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. And that is NOT FROM ONLY MY RESEARCH BUT MY HORRIFYING EXPERIENCES. “Shameful!” “Whore!” “Crazy!” GO AWAY……Such manipulation and gaslighting…I’ll keep searching.

Nothing SINFUL about LOVING A GOOD WOMAN…..

Thinking about it…..IT MAKES MUCH MORE COMMON SENSE AND MORAL SENSE TO LOVE A GOOD WOMAN….rather than putting your dick in a child, raping that child…then murdering that CHILD, clearly what the CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BEEN UP TO!

• Bruce Heimes says:

if Jesus had sex that would of meant his death on the cross was worth nothing I hope you call out to my Jesus and ask him to lead you by his precious Holy Spirit because these people you are listing to are false profits look it up they are rampant in the last days I’m going to tell you how you find out if I’m wrong get alone with JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ask him to lead you by the Holy Spirit if you want to know the truth he will show and I promise you these guys Scott is having on about the Jesus strand are straight from the Pitts of hell or as you may say the cabal call on JESUS be totally honest he will show you I promise you won’t be disappointed

• Missy1966 says:

Agree..Jesus was pure and holy. That story is a lie from the pit of hell. He had to be a pure sacrifice and there is no way he got anyone pregnant.

I love the discussion and value your opinion. And we should be able to have it here without calling others SINFUL.

I do wonder why books were hidden and edited. And I wonder how the men in the Catholic Church could commit atrocities against children….yet I am called “SINFUL” for merely talking about it. Something is very wrong with this picture.

3. Pork Wontons says:

That’s interesting about the numbers. We KNOW they are important to the other side and Trump and the military, white hats are dishing them out since they know they will interpret them and freak out LOL!

I personally no longer spend much time figuring out the other side. When I see their numbers or symbols, I know it’s them communicating or signaling who they are.

As for the Apocrypha, Gnostic gospels such as Judas, Mary, Thomas, Philip, or “new” information brought forth by Dan Brown and/or attempts to “fill in the gaps” about what man thinks they should know about Jesus’ childhood or “married life” are Gnostic in their subject matter. Since there are so many Bible versions especially those published in the last few decades, I personally only recognize the King James version and am aware of the many distractions employed even in today’s churches such as “book reading” and “classes” that take my focus off of studying the Scriptures.
    2 Timothy 2:15
    “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
    King James Version (KJV)
    So very glad also to see Scripture verses in your blog!

I am by no means telling you what to do or believe, Tracy (I KNOW better LOL) and love you dearly for your research and blog, but just saying what I believe.

Pork Wontons…I appreciate everything you bring here. And I am not even saying what I believe. But when others, come claiming I am “sinful” (lol), and anyone researching is a demon, my radar SURE GOES UP. It is like we are right back a few years ago where the responses to COMET PIZZA and child sex trafficking were the exact same. Anger and fury…to stop the horrible TRUTH. The end won’t be for everyone….so they say. I will never believe that researching and questioning what we are told, we have been lied to, is such the HORRIBLE THING! The fact that we stopped questioning and stopped our quest for knowledge has landed us right where we are at the present moment. As a woman…I know I have experienced all these researchers claim Mary Magdalene went through. And I see no problem with discussion. Thank you very much for yours. Without the demoralizing names of those prior.

I have learned in my life it is very valuable to PUSH BUTTONS TO GET TO THE TRUTH:)

• Pork Wontons says:

100% Tracy. Yes, you did merely share research and shame on the name callers! There sure were a few new responders! So thankful to have free and open discussions here.

Great tactic-button pushing-shows where people are really at. Sorry for your abuse and stalking. Have been subjected to that myself as well as name-calling and gang-stalking-all for doing the right thing, telling the truth about the Catholic church and the “conspiracy theories” and trying to protect our property.

I am so sorry it has happened to you as well. Think about that…in this world…TODAY…DOING THE RIGHT THING AND TELLING THE TRUTH is frowned upon, and results in horror stories, and actions against those like you and I.

4. Pork Wontons says:

Maybe a good place to share this, but my YouTube channel (mainly consisting of Kenneka Jenkins Chicago sex and child trafficking and murders at the Crowne Plaza hotel) was taken down about two weeks ago for a three-year old video about Inspector General Horowitz’s report and something called the Deep State Mapping Project where I shared one of their posters on the Cult of Baal.

Also on this site are the Q map, DARPA map, and other well-documented topics.

They also took down my Ray Chandler video of her Tumblr account when that news broke about her being a producer of girls for Epstein Island.

Rumble and Bitchute are so much better for uncensored news as anything controversial (I.e. TRUTHFUL) is promptly removed from YouTube

5. Joe says:

Tracy – Very sorry to read about the loss of your parents. It must have been truly difficult. Peace and blessings to you.

I’ve read through several of these posts tonight, and one thing that becomes clear, is that you are a gracious person, in spite of the context of the comments made.

Many years ago, I began a walk to find my faith, and in many ways I feel that I am still on that walk. I have not only opened my heart to God, but also pursued the truth in faith through various scholarly endeavors. In the end, many of us are in search for our connection to God, and to each other. After all, Christ provided guidance in John 13:34-35, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” In that love, we are called to show grace, even if we don’t agree.

Having served in the military in my much younger years, my dad having been at 3 major conflicts in the Pacific in WWII, life can offer many struggles, and it often sets us off on a journey to walk with Christ. It does seem like you are on such a journey, and I hope that you find the truth, and that your journey is filled with God’s love and grace.

Blessings on you for peace, health, and love.

Joe

Joe…thank you very much. Your kind words mean so much to me. And your message. We are all on this journey….TOGETHER. LOVE RIGHT BACK TO YOU! XOXOXO. (I am thankful I read your message last tonight as I feel at peace) (It has been a brutal battle for TRUTH today on Twitter…so this message HIT HOME. Thank you!) Very GRATEFUL! And for your service (and Dad’s)…..SO VERY GRATEFUL!

6. Angela says:

Huh. Interesting. I’ve been told I’m descended from the Tudors lately. Well – for 18 months now with crazy messages and images. And crazy things. Thank you for posting. It makes me feel less alone.

OH! Your not alone in the crazy happenings…TRUST ME. Nice to hear from you!

• Angela says:

I kinda figured that by now… lots of crazy happenings – far too many to be coincidences. My ancestors are from the Sherqood Forest – Midgley area of Englad where it is said descendants from the town Mary Magdalene is from. Interesting stuff. And people call me Katniss because I grew up like her in the woods and have a bow still from those days. Nice name as well! 💗

7. Gregory Scott Lloyd says:

Very inspiring account Tracy! The numbers don’t lie. I’m glad you found out about gematria. It sure did open my eyes to say the least (All glory to God). I wont say too much, but if you type “Tracy” into Gematrix.org, the first few entries are very interesting. May God bless you in all you do in Jesus precious name.

8. Gregory Scott Lloyd says:

One more thing, take the number 584 over to BlueLetterBible.org, I’ve found it to be another part of the “process”.