Negative 48 (AKA JFK JR?)…MIND BLOWING TRUTH…..:) MUST LISTEN! THE JESUS STRAND

I HAVE A BIG BONE TO PICK WITH (CHRISTIAN?) MIKE HUCKABEE! CALL THE DOGS OFF!
August 27, 2021
The Jesus Strand. DOES GOD HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR? MY GEMATRIA TALE!
August 29, 2021

Negative 48 (AKA JFK JR?)…MIND BLOWING TRUTH…..:) MUST LISTEN! THE JESUS STRAND

***UPDATE – 9/24/2021 THIS MORNING I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT THE YOUTUBE LINK FOR THIS IMPORTANT VIDEO WAS REMOVED. I now have another link for it…..TRUST ME FOLKS, ONLY TRUTH IS REMOVED……

This video was dropped yesterday…… NEGATIVE 48 (AKA JFK JR.)

SO MUCH HAS BEEN HIDDEN………….

IT is a MUST LISTEN…AGAIN…A MUST LISTEN….And I am not going to reveal WHAT YOU WILL LEARN….LISTEN.

MINDBLOWING……

COMMIT TO WATCHING TO THE END…….

~ If you don’t shed a few at the end check for a heartbeat! ~ QUOTE FROM A TRULY GOOD PERSON:)

SINCE TRUTH HAS BEEN REMOVED BY YOUTUBE HERE ARE A COUPLE OF OTHER LINKS. (MUST BE VERY DAMN IMPORTANT TO REMOVE IT)

I KNEW THE FIRST TIME MY BLOG LIT UP….I HAVE A BACKSIDE….I WAS WITNESSING SOMETHING AMAZING…..BIBLICAL….

I COULD NOT STOP…..MY JOURNEY LIKE NO OTHER….

STOP BELIEVING IN THE EVIL….BELIEVE IN THE GOOD:)

HAPPY SATURDAY, WORLD….I LOVE YOU ALL…….XOXOXO

***THIRD TIME I HAD TO UPDATE A LINK BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IS BEING KEPT FROM YOU!

1. Beverly Cuozzo says:

Hi Tracy! I listened to this last night and was blown away! When I discovered your blog I went back and read every post you made. First let me say I’m sorry for what you had to endure. I don’t know how you took that abuse for so long. Your husband sounds like a real POS! You are a strong woman!! Secondly I want to thank you for all the information you put out every day. You have put in a tremendous amount of hours of work and research. There are many of us who will be forever grateful. Boy have you opened my eyes!!! Many people I’ve followed and loved turned out to be disgusting, evil people. Yes my eyes and mind are wide open and I’m ready to see that “the best is yet to come”. Stay strong young lady! May God bless you for all the good you are doing for everyone. I pray the rest of your life is full of happiness!

I have so much JOY from your words. SO GRATEFUL! THIS IS AN EXCITING TIME FOR THE WORLD! I believe my journey was purposeful…..some of the magical events that have happened to me…in the last four years can only be explained by GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH…I AM VERY GRATEFUL YOU VISITED MY SITE! XOXOXO

• Vincent M says:

Hello just a truther looking for answers here is my take hope all of it is True.
        I have listen to this a half a dozen times and have audio file comparisons either that JFk Jr or his brother or there using a voice modulator. The information on all the Kennedy is well documented to detailed point even information about Joe Kennedy is some vague but is either someone close to family in the family. Of course there are many others who it could be but some is undeniable truth that someone wants to get out in a slow trickle for all to dig bring and keep on this path but if it is the the 9/11 is the most credible date ever brought to light

• me says:

Im sorry but Kaylee Mceneny was born in 1988 and carolyn and john started dating in 1994 and it just doesnt seem to add up. And I believe alot of crazy sounding shit but this doesnt add up sorry

ME! You need to listen to all the Negative 48 interviews. John John said that he and Carolyn Bessette were married much earlier than the date the FAKE NEWS actually stated. I know a couple that were married seven years before they told anyone. With John John’s threats on his life….I am certain that there is much that was hidden to keep the bloodline safe. He also said their first three children were by surrogate.

• Jason says:

I Agree with you. These rh+ will buy anything these pharoahonic inbred bloodlines tell them and have not a clue in the world about their ancient religions of dualism that predate Constantines Christianity.

I will continue my search for TRUTH! Thank you for visiting my site. XOXOXO

• Matt says:

Helllo, I’m Matt. I have been dong some heavy seeking into what has been seen to be true by many and I know that both JFK and his son JFK Jr are alive. I don’t know if you are a believer in God but I believe with emmence conviction I have found very important keys to Revelatio, America is Mytery Babylon also The Lost City of Atlantis” (I feel brave enough to tell you that truth but I feel sharing the truth is what we want and indeed all truths will be revealed in this Great awakening.. The Great Awakening is much more tham the material world and awake the world will be, also we will I beleive remember our lives in Zion before we came here and remember all our past lives; awakening to peace, love and joy with Jesus! I am of the Jesus strand and I also learned from Michael Brian Protzmn. Michael Brian Protzman=218 and so doe John F Kennedy Junior=218 and Where we go one we go all=218 and I found that INTELLIGENT DECEPTION=218… Again, if you are a believer here we go. There is some kind of trick that Michael is doing, i serriously don’t think he is JFK Jr (R)18 6+6+6) You see, Q Q Q is 6 6 6 and they are here on earth, Michael Brian Protzman said KFK AGIAIN, and FATHER SON AND THE HOLY GHOST, and “I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END, and THE MANEFESTION OF CHRIST… Well, here’s the deal I truly think: MIcchael is giving us a riddle within riddles about the physical and spiritual reality.. Q=17 17+17+17= 6 the number of man. Tell me, did you know that JFK Jr’s son Ezra Cohen Watnick is the leader of the Q operations and the most poweful military personel in the USe and outside of the military. Revelation tells us there is a three headed beast and the beast out of the Sea…/ Navy.. the beast was mortally wounded in one of it’s heads but lived and the beast ‘became the beast out of the earth, the antichrist, and many names from around the world in many cultures, such as Osirus the 14th / 14th piece of Osiris’ body and America (Land of the plumed serpant) in Peruvian and named that way not from the cartoggrapher Amerigo Vespoochi. In fact serpent worhsip and horrible things in the ancient days of North America even before the floods of the days of Noah there were white giants a long time before the Native Americans settled here from Asia and Europe. Another name for the evil one is NImrod, Apollo, Apollon, Q. A secret about the pyramid and eye on the front of a dollar bill.. annn goooo… The cap of the pyramid, remove it and look upon the pyramid and you see what can be seen if you are gazing at the spire the same mannor, under the groud is buried a small obolisk that is shaped like the spire of the Washongton Monuen. GEORGE Washington was a Satanic 33 degree leveled fiend, and “A more perfect union” means to put the spire which represne Osirus’ member, many ways you can see the truth about Q there is a Freemason practice about the presidents each one. The whole point of the presidency and Democracy (democracy in raw form is chaos) is to get to the chosen one to be the last US president be become the reincarnated Osiris and be king of the world which matches Revelation, the devil must go after a Christ-blood man to bring the spirit if the antichrist into his body, the beast ouf the Sea/ Navy… Why do I keeo writing Navy? Because the beast out of the Sea was mortally wounded in one of it’s heads and lived, and the world marveled in that he was alive and they worshipped him, He performs signs and wonders, and he brought fire from the sky. He had the power to raise the dead. Back to the Washington Monument.. it is aligned with the Capitol buildingm, the Dome is called by some the ” belly of the beast” Washington’s tomb in in the basement and those Freemason’s saw Washington as the ressurected Osiris and the rituals would happen with each inogirated president. When they walk into the Captiol dome he walks in and each one either was conscience of the ritual and its meaning, the magnet around the Dome energizes him and the Freemasons would anylize each president and they decice who the finak one will be. I won’t say I KNOW THE TRUTH because I’m not perfect and not Jesus. I do beleive that I will be here fighting through the 7 years ahead, it is healthy and restoring to speak to people about these topics, I want to them what is true, and it’s amazing that we are in the Final Junilee, we all will have rights all of our God given rights and land and our childre, and soverignty, liberty, freedom and world peace! The times are still going to be hard but our faith in God will strengthen us and comfort us and give us rest, don’t gve up! Let the light of the body of Chirst shine outward as the light as the light of Jesus can surely be seen. Eyes open, ears ready. Trust in God, refuse the mark of the beast, follow and abide in him, we repent and we bow only the the one true God. The Storm….. all of us know exactly what that means, it’s the whole operation and sting that all the corrupt and sick criminals that comit/ed crimes against humanity, we are done amen? And so or the enemies, but… someone is builidng his kingdom, the spiritual is the realaty- the Storm is biblical prophecy – Jewish Prophet Ezra prophecied about what is happening now and it rolls into Revelation about the Three Headed Eagle= the thee headed beast. The eagle on the Great Seal is not an eagle but hidden by the Freemasons that created it is nothing other than the phoenix. Another that is the same is the dragon thaat eats itself for ever and that is Q. The Washington Monument= | The Capitol Dome O together the last president is Osiris’ member that makes a Q in to the “belly of the beast aka Washonton/Osiris/Apollo/Abbadon etc”

Matt…I am very grateful you chose to share this here. I would NEVER think ANYONE is CRAZY after being called “CRAZY” for years and knowing full well I am not. Your knowledge is special here….I UNDERSTAND….and THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I TRUST! LOVE YOU VERY MUCH….

• TLC says:

It is their daughter you will find out

• Cindylou Who says:

I thought the same thing. The claims don’t add up. Kayleigh is to young to fit in to their timeline claims. It is a huge stretch.

• El says:

I’m a bit confused. Negative 48 said in another video that John Denver is Vincent Fusca but here he says its JFK Jr???

2. Glemda says:

❤😪🙏🎁….just bowled over💋 I know now why I have had a deep and strong unexplainable spiritual connection from the time I was 5 years old with The Kennedy family specifically JFK’s. My magnetic connection to Trump has been since early 80s and unexplainably strong. Thank you Scott McKay and Tracy!!! We were all groomed for such time as this🙏God Bless you both and all who have stood up for God and Country
    🇺🇸My heart is full and truly “My cup runneth over❤”

3. Glenda says:

Yep…The word “Grace” feels like a soothing balm on all our wounds….and everybody with a heart and soul have some💓💐💞

Please pray that the Hurricane in South Louisiana blows itself out in the Gulf🙏🙏🙏💓

4. Carla Jamele says:

I Just listened to this driving back from the TN mountains to NC mountains. I said the same thing. THIS IS Jr…No doubt. And I know he is alive and well. I cannot wait for the world to know. I am about 99.9% sure he was acting as Professor David on the Mike Lindell symposium too!!! I am posting this on FB.. I HATE FB but the people on my page; WAY TOO MANY UNWOKEN people. People blow my mind today. But I have been doing my homework and I know what is happening. I am so EXCITED…GOD IS GREAT..My King and my Savior. Glory be to God and peace to his people. NOT one person debates me either. I want them to…lol..We shall see if they debate me on this..It’s John John…YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

5. Nan says:

Excellent! I have been reading about this for some time.

6. Nancy Bratty says:

Thank you so much for this information. I have been a JF KENNEDY Fan my whole life. Guess when I was able to hold onto all the these years in a perfect condition In the 1988 edition of people magazine with John F Kennedy Jr. I have secretly admired him all these years and cried for days after his plane crashed in 1999 I still remember. I was cooking dinner when it came across the news that his plane and crashed and he and his wife and sister-in-law have been missing. everything that I was working on at the stove and almost set the house on fire. I am the same age as John F. Kennedy Junior I have had this thing about him since I remember my mother standing in federals department store the day his father was shot and killed and my mom crying her eyes out and I was only Three years old. I just remember my mother being so upset she told me that she was not going to be able to drive home and my dad had to come and get us and leave my moms car at the store and go back and get it the next day. I never seen my father cry before when I was a child growing up he was a very strong Italian man who never showed his feelings in front of his children but I sat and watched my father weep that day when he was assassinated. I remember my father telling my mother that life as we knew it would never be the same.
    If they could assassinated a President of the United States they could assassinate anyone. My father was a very well educated man and he always said The man that was arrested for that murder is not the man that killed the president it just doesn’t add up not at all never will. My father passed away in 2011. I am saddened that he was correct but he will not be alive when the truth comes out. I read some articles that they assassinated president Kennedy because he did not want to get into the Vietnam war and Johnson did. Now we know that every war that the United States of America has been involved and has been all about money laundering and drug smuggling and sex Scandling and trafficking. My husband is a United States Marine Corps veteran. He served in Lebanon Beirut panama and Grenada. He find it hard to believe the things that I am reading he won’t believe them until they room on the news and they told him that it will never probably be aired on the news unless it’s a global national television broadcast. I find myself now researching all the information about 9/11 and it being an inside job. It just didn’t look right to me the day that the Secret Service went up to President Bush and told him that the towers had been destroyed when he was in a school in Florida reading to children it didn’t even look like he was upset, in this one one instant and that bothered me the whole day. If I was the president of the United States of America and someone came up to me and told me that we had just been attacked by terrorists I would’ve flown out of my seat so fast that my ass would’ve been on fire. I think they are terrible actors he could’ve at least acted a little bit shocked as what I’m saying he didn’t extract in no uncertain circumstances. And I watched the videos of that day over and over and over in my mind saying to my husband at the time there is absolutely no way a plane flew into the side of the pentagon. I have a very close friend that I grew up with it is an airline pilot. He told me at hat at that velocity the pilot would not have been able to keep his hands on the wheel of the plane because both his arms would’ve been broken from the pressure being that low to the ground. Anyway I just wanted to personally thank you for all the information that you have provided to the public you are opening up more eyes than you even know and I appreciate everyone of your blogs and I thank you every day for all the information that is coming out. It’s trending on Twitter by over 71,000 tweets then a storm is coming and I hope it’s the right storm

• Glenda says:

God Bless Nancy! I was 8 years old when John Jr’s parents were campaigning! In those days when they were not teaching “sex education” I was becoming aware that if a woman wore a blousey top or very full dress without defining her waist probably a baby was coming! Especially if her tummy was protruding. That’s how most of us naturally and sweetly evolved. The very first time I saw Jacqueline Kennedy I loved her. For she represented a beautiful and kind person to me. Besides she was a brunette in a highly propelled blonde world during that time. Her hair was thick coarse and with natural curl…a characteristic I shared and was often difficult too deal with. Like you I was drawn forever. Before the press announced that she had cancer I could not understand why this nagging kept at me. By then if nagging inside persisted I knew something was up. It was. I cried my heart out Nov. 22,1963…went home from school early and sat in front of the TV for the next week watching everything in shock and horror. I was 11 years old. I saw Oswald shot live and thought as a child someone killed him so he could not really talk. A young man working at a book depository able to carry out the crime of the century or having reason never made since.
      I also cried May 19th 1994 and of course July 16th 1999 through my birthday July 19th when John Jr was allegedly found😭Also ironically the 19th is Caroline Kennedy’s wedding anniversary💓

Nancy…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH US. It truly does mean the world to me. HOW HORRIBLE the EVIL ACTS COMMITTED ON THE WORLD…..BUT I THINK YOU CAN FEEL IT…JUST LIKE ME…WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A BEAUTIFUL WORLD. I THANK YOU, for visiting my site! TRUTH sets us all free!

7. Lindy Lou says:

Wow!

8. Deirdre J says:

Grace Kennedy… his daughter perhaps?

9. Cappuccino Kitty says:

Now I’m curious 🤨- was Jackie Kennedy’s marriage to Onassis a ruse to have them “all” together safely out of USA? Benghazi and Greece are across the Mediterranean Sea from each other. The kids and JFK and Jackie could all be together, with security and boating life like in Massachusetts. Like witness protection? Hmmm. 🤔

That certainly sounds plausible. If you listened to the video Negative 48 chokes up when referring to Jackie. And I keep hearing more to come on Benghazi…..Hmmmmmm!:) XOXOXO

10. Misty Beller says:

I have my I TOLD YA SHIRT READY!!!
    LOVE YOU JOHN JOHN🤗😹🙌👳‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♂️

11. Mary+Laffrey says:

I surmised the same thing as Miss Kitty did. that Jackie married Onassis in order to be in the Mediterranean and near her other children and being surrounded by bodyguards and secret Service she could do that, at that time. My very Smart lady she must have been ‼️🙏💓
    Why else would she put herself in a position to lose popularity with American people by marrying that ugly Greek Onassis guy?

12. Hannah says:

I wonder if jfk jrs sister caroline is bad tho. She is for Biden and always advertised for him.

13. Chantal A says:

Just found your site and listening now, just started your video and opened a youtube page with an old interview with JFK Jr to compare. Only had to listen for a minute to determine that it is definitely him!!! Just WOW!!! Will listen to the whole thing now! Just Chills

14. Amazing and Awesome! Sooo happy that God led me to this blog and this particular podcast Tracy. Since I was a child I always felt something didn’t flow within about religions and how a relationship with God is what is important. I’m seeing things materializing from many thoughts and visions that have come thru me throughtout my lifetime. So blessed and grateful to be here. Looking forward to binging your blog!!!

Thank you Madeline….I felt the same. I doubt GOD would require me to confession to such dastardly EVIL men…..THOSE LIKE MONSIGNOR JOHN URELL that moved pedophiles around Orange County Ca……JUST LIARS! SO GLAD YOUR HERE! LOVE!

15. Gail Harmon says:

UNBELIEVABLE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for you insight and scholarship to present these facts to us. I’ve listened twice, taken copious notes and most likely will have to listen again to totally comprehend this amazing story. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS and is clearly working through each one of you.
    GOD WINS!

16. Fred says:

I listened to as much as I could stand but the blasphemies of Christ and against Scripture were too much. Jesus didnt have children, wasnt married twice. This is ANOTHER GOSPEL. Gal 1:8…if any man preaches anything other than what Paul preached(Jesus virgin birth, sinless life, perfect death and glorious resurrection from the dead), let them be cursed. Strong words. Really surprised they so called Bible experts dont know they are heaping judgment on themselves.

Fred…. do you know what is in the hidden books? Why were they hidden? If something exists would you DENY THE TRUTH? Something is very wrong at the VATICAN, Fred….VERY, VERY WRONG!

Fred….Are you at ALL CONCERNED about what those men at the VATICAN HID FROM YOU, WHILE THEY WERE MOLESTING, RAPING, AND SACRIFICING CHILDREN….DO YOU EVER CONTEMPLATE THAT FACT? I kind of wonder what JUDGEMENT WILL BE CASTE ON THE WICKED? Is it really the bible experts troubling you? Or those EVIL MEN at the Vatican?

17. Cybjulie says:

I can’t get over the POTUS to POTUS transfer of power… JFK Sr.????

18. Patricia Goian Bell says:

I loved this. So informative. Is there a way to get those charts showing the lineage of the family? I know I saw them somewhere but I forgot to copy and download at the time. Can you provide the link for such as I would like to use as a visual. I have no plans to market this at all, just for my own enjoyment. Thank you kindly.

19. MicheleK says:

So Jesus was a Fornicator according to you! No marriage just sex. Not true and Not even Fathomable. Sorry but your all deceived!

According to WHO? I brought forth information…..many books were TAKEN FROM US. It is your job to do the research and not turn a blind eye to it. That is how we have lived this horror show. By turning a blind to possible TRUTHS that were chosen to be hidden from us. And if you listened closely it says MARRIAGE, for one, listen AGAIN…..A FORNICATOR…your actually cracking me up. The WHOLE TRUTH will prevail and it will not because I published NEW INFORMATION.

20. Margie says:

Your video has been removed. Is it loaded on another website? Thank you.

21. Sherry Williamson says:

I need a link for more information! I am not sleeping!!! I believe! I cannot wait to learn more & more! I will trust in Jesus Christ always!

22. Matt says:

Ezra Cohen Watnick is the head of Q. Q is the Dragon that gave the beast out of the Sea.. (Navy) power. The beast out of the Sea/Navy is Q (17_ JFK Jr ia R (18) 6+6+6 QQQ Q=17 17+17+17=51 5+1= 6 the number of man. A constant Q Q Q representing 6 for all three in a repeating cirlce, the phoenix dies and is restored out of it’s ashes, the Red King building his Red Kingdom, in time- a short time from now the old world will be gone and worse for the unsaved after three and a half years ahead. This year because of Arc Angel Gabriel, Donald St John, the decendant of David Revelation 5, he is the one that can open the scroll Revelation 10 St. John recieved the scroll from an angle while he was imprisoned on the island of Potmos reading: 666 and it had two sides in the seals and The Lion of Judah, (Trump) we are in the Final Jubille because of Trump and he is the Trumpet King. These next events according to the scriptures is the most amazing time to be inbecause all will receieve all of the truth and one will fail ad the other will prosper, Michael stands up and fights, second in command is Gabriel, Donald St. John Trump, he is my distant cousin, the strand, and in the Book of Enoch, I’m someone in the book, the angel of peace, I remember the chamber I was taken into from the Western wall of the East of the four winds.. I feel like people assume I’m crazy, but I just want to share with people my own account to part of this as we all are. What is more is that everyone will receive the memories they can’t access, even from the beginning in Zion, and the past is absolutely part of the truths to be reveiled.

23. Amy G says:

Well JFK Jr never showed up in Dallas, do you still believe negative 48?? Please be careful who you follow, lots of fakers out there.