DANA WALDEN (FOX/DISNEY), MATT WALDEN, 3X FELON, RICHARD ZONA JR., KAMALA HARRIS

EXCITING! NEGATIVE 48! THE FUTURE WITHOUT THE SCUMBAGS :) JOY TO THE WORLD!
August 24, 2021
The Days Are Getting Better and Better! STAND UP! NEWS!
August 25, 2021

Let’s START with Dana Walden! (PAST BLOG) Is this a HIGH POWERED WOMAN OR MAN?

If you read my past blog you would know just how many SATANIC SHOWS she/he was responsible for! (GLEE…so many deaths, Buffy the Vampire Slayer etc.)

DANA WALDEN WITH CORY MONTEITH…JUST ONE, OF HER/HIS DEAD GLEE STARS… And of course we see her/he with CHILD MURDERER, RAPIST, CANNIBAL, KURU DISEASED, HILLARY! SO CHUMMY!

Enter her/his COMPLETELY SLIMEY HUSBAND, MATT WALDEN, in the SATANIC MUSIC INDUSTRY and more like the Mrs. in the FAMILY….

You can NOT find a lone picture of MATT WALDEN because Dana Walden was his GOLDEN TICKET!

So…… Matt…..GUESS WHOM (?) HE HAS A THIRTY YEAR FRIENDSHIP WITH FOLKS……THE 3(X) FELON, TO THIS DAY, AFTER ME…..(BELOW THE DEVIL, NOT, WORTH MENTIONING)(HAMBERDER)

They attended University of Pennsylvania together…A JOE BIDEN STRONGHOLD.

So……GUESS WHO HAS A THIRTY YEAR FRIENDSHIP with the 3X felon and knows MATT WALDEN VERY, VERY, WELL….. MATT WALDEN WAS AT MY WEDDING, PRE DANA….

My abusive ex husband, Richard Zona Jr.!

HE TRIED TO KILL ME COORDINATING WITH THESE DEMONS TO COME AFTER ME, FOLKS. At this point, of knowledge, I think I can surely say that.

AND COME AFTER ME THEY DID…..AS SOON AS A WEEK AGO!

What is even SICKER IS HE WOULD INVOLVE OUR CHILDREN WITH THIS PURE EVIL! UGH! MY HEART BREAKS!

SO…..GUESS, WHOM ELSE, SLIMEY, MATT WALDEN, HAS HAD A 30 year friendship with….DOUG EMHOFF……CREEPY, CACKLING, KAMALA HARRIS’S HUSBAND (another MAN?)…..

~ “He’s just a wonderful guy: smart, grounded and wise. He’s easy to talk to and he’s also a really good listener,” said producer Matt Walden, a friend of Emhoff’s for nearly 30 years.

Before the pandemic, Walden and his powerhouse wife, Dana Walden, chairman of Disney Television Studios and ABC Entertainment, would enjoy occasional dinners out with the couple at Westside haunts, including Toscana in Brentwood. (Decades ago, Chrisette Hudlin introduced Dana Walden to Harris when Harris was a prosecutor. Hudlin said she met her husband on a blind date arranged by the Waldens.) ~

I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY ATTENDED “HAUNTS” TOGETHER!

And LO AND BEHOLD….WITHOUT ANY CREDENTIALS OTHER THAN BEING IN THE SATANIC WORLD AND MARRIED TO DANA….MATT WALDEN GETS RECOMMENDED FOR AMBASSADORSHIP UNDER JOE BIDEN…..HORRIFIC PEDOPHILE! (SEE HOW THIS SYSTEM WORKS)

~ Likewise, producer Matt Walden, husband of Walt Disney Television chairman Dana Walden, is being eyed for an ambassador post for a European country. (Matt Walden has a 30-year friendship with Douglas Emhoff, husband of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.) At least one studio already has lost a key player to the Biden administration. ~

~ Kamala Harris’ Big Hollywood Virtual Fundraiser Rakes In Big Big Bucks; Ryan Murphy, Dana Walden, Chrisette Hudlin, & Laura Shell Organized, Katzenberg & JJ Abrams Co-Hosted ~

~ Featuring both ex-VP Biden and Sen. Harris, a Jeffrey Katzenberg and George Clooney co-hosted virtual Hollywood fundraiser on August 21 raised $7 million for the Biden Victory Fund.

Held over Zoom, the September 3 fundraiser was hosted by Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg, JJ Abrams and Katie McGrath, Harris’ close friend Chrisette Hudlin & her Emmy telecast producing husband Reginald Hudlin, Donna Langley and Ramin Shamshiri, Chuck Lorre, Dayna Bochco, Trisha Cardoso, Lee Daniels and Jahil Fisher, Vanessa and William Getty, Jay Roach and Bangles singer Susanna Hoffs, Laura Shell, and Dana and Matt Walden. ~

What a guest list…GEORGE CLOONEY ON THE EXECUTED LIST, THE GETTY’S (?) didn’t they have CHILDREN IN CAGES UNDER THE GETTY MUSEUM (?) AND OOPS! THE WALDEN’S THERE, AGAIN!

GOSH, THE WALDEN’S SURE HANG WITH OUTED PEDOPHILES! DON’T THEY?

I’m WONDERING WHICH COUNTRY they sent possible, AMBASSADOR, MATT WALDEN TOO…. HOPING AND PRAYING GREENLAND!

And last BUT NOT LEAST…..A CREEPY, LIZARD, HOLLYWOOD ATTORNEY, as soon as last week, ATTEMPTED TO SILENCE ME and GANGSTALK, at a minimum, ME FURTHER….Multiple times in the LAST TWO MONTHS!

NOW….I KNOW HE WAS PAID BY THE 3X FELON…..BUT I HAVE TO WONDER….WHO IS AT THE TOP, OF THIS LIZARD, CREEPY, HOLLYWOOD, LAWYER, SLIMING, AROUND IN THE DARK……….

I believe I was closer TO DEATH than I maybe even wanted to recognize……

Yesterday, I was in a forgiving mood towards my ex ABUSIVE HUSBAND, Richard Zona Jr., that decimated OUR FAMILY, with the WORST EVIL KNOWN TO MAN….

TODAY I AM NOT!

I HAVE TO WONDER EVERY SINGLE DAY….WHAT THIS EVIL DID TO MY CHILDREN…..? EVERYDAY……HOW CAN I FORGIVE THAT?

***REMEMBER MY ABUSIVE EX HUSBAND WAS ALSO INVOLVED WITH CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING RICK WARREN/SADDLEBACK CHURCH and PEDOPHILE MOVING, MONSIGNOR URELL….

I WAS CALLED “CRAZY” for years….(LISTEN TO THE CRAZY PERSON SHOUTING!)

And DANA AT DISNEY…we know what DISNEY DID TO THE KIDS!

SOMEBODY…NEEDS TO GET THE SLIMY, CREEPY, HOLLYWOOD, LIZARD, LAWYER HIRED BY THIS EVIL…..AWAY FROM ME! FOR GOOD….

Girlonfire, ME, has HAD ENOUGH!

I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SATAN FOR A LONG, LONG, TIME…..

***ONE Of the 3x FELONS YOUNG SONS DIED….I have to WONDER if it was a SATANIC SACRIFICE?

1. Glenda Sharkey says:

Like Terri I have learned quite a while back to pray a hedge of protection around whomever we ask protection over…meaning YOU dear Tracy. Terri and I and whomever else cares to join us further plead the precious blood of Jesus over you and I further ask 40 foot Angels to walk with you every day🙏All of this we ask in Jesus name💓🙏

I am forever GRATEFUL for your prayers….LOVE TO YOU AND ALL OF US!

• Terri says:

I keep this one on my phone wallpaper to remind me to pray. We HAVE to be SPECIFIC in prayer. Nothing is too small to ask. Christians MUST stick together. You are good, Tracy, at pointing out EVIL. It’s all around us. Battlefield of the mind.

“For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”Deuteronomy 20:4

2. Curious Cat says:

I remember reading somewhere (maybe your blog) that ACB said she was good friends with KH when she was allegedly being put on house arrest. I wonder how they have a connection? Is it through their husbands?

Crazy how all these ppl are connected including your ex. Sending prayers for your continued protection.

Yes…I read that too. I will look into the husbands further. As I have said BEFORE, my abusive ex husband is the KEVIN BACON, of this worldwide criminal network. Our lives, and our family WAS SURROUNDED WITH THE EVIL DEMONS, he allowed and brought in. At the time, it felt terrible. Yet I had a hard time realizing EVIL of this magnitude exists. I do not anymore…..You have to realize it, and UNDERSTAND you can’t reason with EVIL. Thank you for your prayers….

Matt Walden was a guest at my wedding and the 3X FELON was the best man. I feel like I unknowingly married SATAN. What’s worse is my ex abusive husband would take OUR CHILDREN on trips with the 3X felon and ask my children to lie to me about their where abouts. My children were TAUGHT to lie to their mother at the age of 9 and 13. I was often a mother that did not know where her children were. At the time it was kept secret from me the 3X felon had been to prison. This EVIL group has STOLEN MY LIFE.

• Terri says:

Wow. That is so messed up, Tracy. I’m so sorry that you had to go through that. No matter how much a feminist the women are these days, it’s the MAN that is the leader of his family. I believe God will come down hard on your ex for leading them away from the mother of his children and away from God. He failed as a leader.

• CuriousCat says:

Completely agree Terri. I’m so sorry Tracy. From your pain you have been forged by fire. Your moniker could not be more true. Wow. Keep setting the world on fire with your truth. Evil hates the light of truth and you burn it brightly. God has made you one of his earthly warriors and He will not let you stumble (He hasn’t yet, right? Look how you have defeated the attacks time and time again. Anyone else would have been destroyed long ago). Stay always aligned with Him. You are amazing and a living testament of Gods power and protection.

Grateful for your words! Very grateful! No way in HELL would I allow my ex abusive husband to write the rest of TRACY ZONA’S story….oh…he tried! No way……early on in my blog, I realized, this was not about me nor my pain and suffering, BUT THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN HURT BY THIS EVIL. The journey this blog has taken me on….at one point, I could see the WORLD WIDE CRIMINAL NETWORK on the backside of my blog. BUT…SOMEDAY SOON I WILL TELL YOU WHAT ELSE I SAW! 🙂 The EVIL couldn’t destroy me because I had the LOVE FROM MY PARENTS and GOD. I know that. Trust me, I know. However, my heart breaks for those that did not have my STRONG CHILDHOOD. THE SATANISTS HAVE MADE SURE SO MANY VICTIMS HAVE SUFFERED. SENDING SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU!

It is beyond MESSED UP. I wish an EVIL MAN on no one. Thank you….BUT I REALIZED LONG AGO…THIS IS WORLDWIDE. I just decided TRUTH brings light…and I wanted to return love and peace to the world and STOP the cycle of abuse in my family. Love to you, Terri.

Dana Walden…Five years later, Walden was named co-head of 20th Century Fox Television. Over the past two decades, 20th has generated such notable shows as “24,” “Glee,” “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “Modern Family,” “Family Guy,” “Bones,” “Prison Break,” “Ally McBeal” and “The Practice.” Hmmmmm a vampire show! Sarah Michelle Gellar, a SATANIC WITCH, that sold her soul! Several unexplained GLEE DEATHS. Ally McBeal…Calista Flockhart and her husband Harrison Ford, on the executed list….YEP, THE WALDEN”S ARE IN THE THICK OF SATANISM.

THNK YOU PORK WONTONS! Yes….A MAN…I bet Dana Walden was born one too. SHE/HE is too deep in that SATANIC SWAMP. I’m sure Doug Emhoff and Matt Walden had a BONDING experience over it! XOXOXO!

3. Scarlett O'Hara says:

Ok…Two rabbit holes to work on Team Tracy! I read somewhere there is speculation out there that Amy Coney Barrett is in fact small daughter of Joe Biden who was allegedly killed in 1972 auto accident. For many years I felt sad to think this man lost his small daughter and wife just after winning Senate seat and both his little boys were injured…and one seriously right before Christmas. Even loved the story that Jill stepped in to become a mother to the children and help to heal the little family! Bought it all!!! If ACB is truly Biden ‘s child was she sacrificed to child trafficking only to be programmed through MK Ultra and groomed to become Judge in highest court in the land. Once again if true Louisiana steps up to the plate again to raise her…and the rest is History😥

Next rabbit hole…I beg forgiveness if passing wrong speculation but I read somewhere Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol who “danced with the Stars” is alleged to have had several babies to be sacrificed and that she herself is under MK Ultra. Article further states perhaps Sarah’s alleged child who is a Downs Syndrome child might in fact have been birthed by Bristol. In no way do I want to spread rumors on children particularly the children alleged deceased but too much wool has been pulled over our eyes!!! Let’s join together for TRUTh!!!