Sean Hannity Went To Bohemian Grove (AND BENDS OVER)

HEAD’S UP! MIKE POMPEO – CIA – BRAGGED ABOUT BEING A LIAR
August 17, 2021
THE PUTRID STENCH OF RICO IS GOING STRONG AT THE STATE BAR OF CA. (Tiffany F. Sorensen and William Todd)
August 18, 2021

Sean Hannity Went To Bohemian Grove (AND BENDS OVER)

SEAN HANNITY WENT TO BOHEMIAN GROVE………

GUESS WHO WAS ONCE A GATEKEEPER TO BOHEMIAN GROVE…RUSH LIMBAUGH (I never believed he died of cancer)

If you’ve read my past blogs you would know the depravity that occurred at Bohemian Grove, including a human sacrifice.

~ Many of our nation’s highest leaders worship Satan, and are willing servants of EVIL. They are controlled by Satan. Satan controls these men through the occult (i.e., “hidden” organizations). Why the secrecy from our nation’s top leaders?

Skull and Bones is of the Devil. Freemasonry is of the Devil. Nearly 2,000 carefully selected government officials, corporate tycoons and other luminaries—men with power to shape the future—assemble privately every July in a redwood forest about 65 miles north of San Francisco. The meeting includes a somber ritual that features the Druidic burning of a human sacrifice on the alter, chants from a robed chorus, and wild drinking and sexual promiscuity. Richard Nixon once famously described the gathering as “the most faggy G_ddamned thing you could ever imagine.” The Bohemian Club (“Bohos” as they are informally called) meet annually for a time of mixed business and pleasure, making decisions that will shape our nation’s future, while sinfully indulging in homosexuality, cross-dressing, and debauchery.

The most bizarre Pagan ritual of the Bohemian Grove—the Cremation of Care ceremony—is practiced by its members (all men), including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Alan Greenspan, Richard M. Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell and Henry Kissinger to name but a few. The meeting is held every July. It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008. WORLD LEADERS AND THE OCCULT. No sitting U.S. President ever attends the grove to avoid public scrutiny, as the President’s every move is closely monitored by the media. Albeit, nearly every President attends the grove before and after holding public office.

Anyone who denies the Satanic nature of Bohemian Grove is either stupid, woefully naive, or deliberately complicit.

Many celebrity stooges in the newsmedia, like Bill O-Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, are “gate-keepers” (i.e., influential people who protect the grove by ignoring and downplaying the Satanic, perverse and treasonous activities of the club). ~

THAT’S AN ANGRY SEAN HANNITY! DO NOT ASK ABOUT BOHEMIAN GROVE! LISTEN TO HIM LIE!

It’s not the FIRST TIME ACCUSATIONS HAVE BEEN OUT THERE THAT SEAN HANNITY, BENDS OVER!

~ Upon information and belief, there is circumstantial evidence that suggests that Sean Hannity is a repressed bisexual or homosexual who has had several affairs with men in the past, affairs that earned him the nickname “Handy Hannity” in his early days in Athens, Alabama and most notably his friend Hal Turner, a.k.a “Hal From North Bergen” throughout the 1990s. ~

~ In addition, according to the same sources, Hannity gave away multiple copies of Robert Mapplethorpe’s infamous “Black Book”, comprising hundreds of explicit X-rated sexual and homosexual photographs.

Some insiders state that Hannity handed copies out as party favors during an adult “Yuletide Yummy” party at the exclusive Bohemian Grove resort. Some believe that the party culminated in a homosexual, pan-sexual and pedophilic orgy which also involved dwarf-tossing. ~

~ Apparently, they claim that some of the photographs show the talk-show host in full leather regalia, looking very similar to The Gimp in Pulp Fiction.

But let’s face it, evidence of participation in SM/gay activities doesn’t exactly reassure you when you think of Hannity and accusations of pedophilia. ~

Can you imagine that folks, SEAN HANNITY, has been accused of pedophilia!? SURPRISE! SURPRISE! NOT!

~ In this ceremony, a giant 40-foot OWL is worshipped, and a human being is sacrificed in effigy. The occult has always been synonymous with idolatry and Satanism. David Rockefeller is also a member of this Satanic group. Arnold Schwarzenegger has also attended its meetings. Bohemian Grove is believed to be an offshoot of the Nazi based Skull and Bones (officially known as The Order Of Death). ~

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER WENT TO BOHEMIAN GROVE TOO! MUST BE WHY HE IS, PRESENTLY, IN THE NEWS, AND WEARING ONE OF THOSE ARREST BOOTS!
JILL BIDEN, HAS THE SAME BOOT ON, THIS WEEK TOO!

~ Call in and ask either Sean Hannity or Alan Colmes at Fox News during their radio shows about the Bohemian Grove and you’re likely to get hung up on, yelled at, or personally attacked. ~

~ Watch how David Gergen (Former advisor to 4 different Presidents and regular on The Fox News Channel) reacts to being asked about The Bohemian Grove, and the human sacrifices…

David Gergen FREAKS OUT when asked about “The Bohemian Grove”!

~ David Gergen, George Clooney Swim In Italy Together (With Gergen Nearly Naked) ~

ALL SICK DEMONS….ALL OF THEM…

And I have been telling you for quite sometime…..DO YOU HEAR ME? (SODOMY)

FOR ALL THESE GROTESQUE DEMONS, A PENIS UP THE ASS, (UNBELIEVABLE), IS HOW THEY GAIN POWER AND SUCCESS!

AND WORSE……

***FOR SOME REASON….I HAVE NEVER HAD IT HAPPEN BEFORE…The video of a perturbed Sean Hanity after simply being ASKED ABOUT BOHEMIAN GROVE does not appear on the mobile site. (SO STRANGE) BUT DOES ON YOUR DESKTOP!

1. Pork Wontons says:

I can totally believe that about him. Notice also how he just mocks the callers. In the one clip his next guest was fellow-fag and RHINO, Newt Gingrich!!!

People who watch Fox News think they are awake and informed. How sad is that? WE are the news now!!! So many GOOD independent journalists who actually RESEARCH and REPORT and you are most certainly one, Tracy. Thank you for your hard work.

• Terri says:

I became tired of listening to Hannity and his same spiel night after night (phony Russian dossier). He never seemed to do his “homework” so to speak….was easier to keep repeating every night. Grrrrr!! I also thought it was odd (and uncomfortable) watching the handoff from Tucker to Hannity (jealously) and the handoff from Hannity to Laura was like besties with their small talk and laughs. 😬

2. Glenda says:

Tracy…This is definitely a WOWZER! I awoke to find this Blog. No total shock about Hannity.. I have long grown tired of what grew more and more like theatrics. Also had pause moment when I learned his annual salary is 60k. Felt Arnie was gone….I was one of the few conservatives who was never all wrapped up in Rush. I never knew quite why. When he allegedly died with cancer I felt that I. maybe should have been more Pro Rush. Feeling Jill is Spa bound and was working a plea
    to keep up this charade. Also felt sheer white mini dress was a clue while trying to navigate plane steps with. a boot and a crutch. Orchestrated wardrobe I surmise just like the black leather skirt and scary “Elvira” black fishnets with spiked boots. Clearly neither her normal public image and dress.The rest mentioned no shock except for Walter Cronkite. So saddened to know he was not the man I revered him to be. Otherwise as always great job Tracy!!!

Thank you Glenda….. I am “turning over the stones” per Sharron…..WE ALL NEED TO KNOW WHO THE DEMONS ARE so we may protect ourselves from their EVIL AND BULLSHIT!

3. Glenda says:

Correction…Hannity Salary 60 million!##

4. BETTY says:

WELL ..SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY BUT HAD A BIT OF A DELAY …..IN MY ACTION……
    WHILST HORSE BACK RIDING… I TRIED HAND GLIDING THROUGH THE AIR…I WENT…WITH THE GREATEST OF…EASE…UNTIL THE GROUND MET… MY SHOULDER ….AND PLACED MY ARM…IN A HOLDER…..LOL
    . BUT ALL IS FAIR….IN ….LUV N WAR …

AND NOW HERE I THOUGHT I HAD A LOT GOIN ON …WHEN IT COMES TO……MY …PHYSICAL …ABILITY TO…PERFORM SUCH A…FEAT…..(.COULDA USED A NICE HEMP SLING …LOL )

UNTIL……I READ YOUR BLOG…ABOUT…THE AMAAZING ABILITY OF THESE ….F”’ ..TARDS…..TO …BEND OVER….AND TOUCH…THEIR..FEET…..

WOW…. I LIKE MY ..HOBBY …BETTER .

WHAT A BUNCHA ….SCREW….BALLS !

LUV YOUR .FIRE BIG ‘T ‘
    ITS THE ZEST….FOR LIFE ..THAT KEEPS US ALL GOIN !!!
    COWGIRL…ON !!!

5. Robin says:

Great work! I’m not surprised about these three men. I never cared to listen to any of them. So, what was up with Rush receiving the medal before he “passed”, do you know?

You know President Trump speaks in code, shows us in code, as to not undermine the mission, and has a sense of humor like no other! Maybe he was SHOWING us again….remember Pedophile Barack Obama….gave many a metal to all his fellow pedophiles.

• Robin says:

That was my first thought when I read this blog; marking the pedo….. Love your deep dives into truth.

• Terri says:

Oh wow. Didn’t Pres Trump award posthumously Judge Antonin Scalia with the same medal? I’ll need to go back and see everyone that received a medial from Trump.

• Robin says:

Yes! I believe it was presented to his wife and children. Great memory!!

I did a past blog on Judge Antonin Scalia…not good….he died at Cibolo Ranch….where they all went to hunt and have sex with kids. (MICK JAGGER, DICK CHENEY, MORE….)

• Robin says:

And Amy Coney Barrett clerked for Scalia. UGHHH,

YES…CORRECT…the WHEEL OF EVIL GOES AROUND AND AROUND.

• Terri says:

I remember your post. Oddly enough, I read another article (the one on Q and the circles).

It said that the Judge died in his sleep.
            (I call BS on that statement).

When Pres Trump awarded the Judge (posthumously), he went on about Judge Scalia being a great man.
            Can’t figure that one out.

President Trump has said that about many. I believe to not jeopardize the mission in anyway. I am currently doing more research on BOHEMIAN GROVE, and as well the Judge was a member there. Remember how President Trump ACTED when the “TINY DANCER” judge (LOL) died….However I have since read she was executed.

• Terri says:

Oh HEY….memory jog (doesn’t happen very often, lol).

Wasn’t it Dick Cheney that shot another man that went hunting with him? Think bullet merely grazed him and he lived.
            I need to look this up…..I’m from Louisiana….when we hear “hunting”, we “assume” they are hunting for deer, ducks, or squirrels!
            I’ve gotta stop assuming. You know what they say about that. 😶 😁

YES! That happened….but you can do more than assume. They did have human (child) hunting parties. You can research it. I am SORRY:(

6. Sharron M. says:

Once I was confronted with evil in my own family I KNEW it was everywhere. How did I know? Perhaps it was God’s gift of awareness to me to tread carefully and keep my eyes (mind) open. When the mother/father are the wolf in sheep’s clothing God is showing there is great danger out there – my child. If it’s in the family it is certain it rains from the tippy top of humanity to the very bottom of the human tree.

I am not shocked by any of this…it’s a number’s game. The proliferation of evil is in direct proportion to man’s turning a blind eye and slumbering away his/her power to defy Satan’s game of unending games.

The Devil can gather many souls…it’s true. But the Devil can’t take them all. Man’s hibernation is dwindling and our Slumber Party with illusion is giving way to the greatest Wake Up ever!

Tracy – rather than be disillusioned I feel relief each time you roll over another putrid human stone. My life’s motto has always been worship no one and share you heart and soul with the very few. Avoid the rats as in the end (ASS) they eat their own.

Good stuff Tracy…good stuff!

• Glenda says:

Sharron…Thank you for your “pearls of wisdom!” Absolutely true!!! Great advice…no idols. More and more I see …”narrow is the gate” to be true. Honestly had no idea the evil and phoniness in this world. I have been on this journey for more than a decade and welcome all the revelations Tracy diligently works so hard to find. Love to you and all on this quest for “Reality”💞

Thank you…Sharron….I HOPE everyone feels as you do….turning the stones over HELPS QUICKEN OUR ROAD to a BETTER PLACE…..Again, I am so sorry you have experienced this EVIL. But I know we all have. LOVE YOU LOTS!

7. Terri says:

Scroll down about halfway, and there’s a video made by Alex Jones on Bohemian grove! Wow! This is MESSED UP! How does something go on like this crap and NOBODY has an inkling.

8. Glenda says:

Yes it was!!! I am seeing it now as a medal of freedom for ALL our children and those that were still being rescued. I am further remembering Laura Bush’s disdain for. “Our President’s” alleged lack of care for children in cages at the border. She may be one of the filthiest phonies of all. Maybe that is how come countless times we were told what a perfectionist and clean freak she was. Her daughters would laugh about her coming into where ever she stayed with rubber gloves and cleaning products. She could never wash all the “stench”
    away😭 I just wonder if she ever showed any remorse in the end😢

9. Glenda says:

About post I was trying to respond to Robin. You are right! “Our President did present to Scalia widow…I think ” Maureen” to Scalia posthumously.

10. Landon says:

DAMN ,I’ve been researching this stuff out for yrs, Pope ,Vatican, the Grove the names that I’ve been hearing about is shocking Their good at playing the roll as being good people. .their all some sick fuckers .the darkness thats around the globe has GOT to be put DOWN EVERY LAST SOULESS PEICE OF SHIT. My eyes have always been open to this shit and I do wonder why if I’ve known others had to of , I’ve always told others ,why has it went on for so long .

Landon..the EVIL WAS SO ABUNDANT. I am not sure why we were all asleep. I did not WAKE UP until my ex abusive husband allowed EVIL, connected to it all, to destroy our family. Thank you for visiting my site…..IT IS SICKENING IT WENT ON SO LONG. BUT HERE WE ARE! DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT! FINALLY! There is HOPE!

11. Melinda says:

Thanks so much for the work you’re doing, Tracy…. I think most of us have been asleep because we couldn’t fathom evil such as this, even if we’d read the Bible. God tells us bluntly of the evil that surrounds us, that the evil one rules the air, the earth. If Adam and Eve had not partaken of evil this would not be the case. Most friends still choose to slumber, to put their heads in the sand, I think because it is too overwhelming to believe we’ve all just been living in Satan’s theatre— that almost everything we thought we knew to be true is actually false. There are moments I wish I still didn’t know, but then snap out of it and realize that even though it is both a blessing and a curse to know, the blessing far outweighs the curse. To God be the glory. Amen.

Thank you Melinda…”SATAN’S THEATRE” I THINK SATAN’S SHOW IS OVER! The demons played our good, good, hearts…..NEVER AGAIN! Thank you for being here with us….LOVE.