“You Should Be Dead” “President Trump Will Not Save You.” Atlanta IP: 2601:c1:c100:b7c0:bd0a:1e33:b4c4:7260
August 8, 2021
WALMART, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING? The Writing is on The Wall for WALMART!
August 10, 2021

AMERICAN (PEDO) IDOL….

I don’t know about you but I have read about many a HOLLYWOOD SHOW (FRIENDS)
that participated in Satanic Rituals at the tapings…..

All “FRIENDS” stars ARE ON THE LIST OF EXECUTED…..so let’s look into the American Idol judges…..DID THEY HIRE A BUNCH OF SATANIC PEDOPHILES?

Simon Cowell…..Yep, on the arrested list and a NASTY, MISERABLE, human being…..

~ Simon Cowell (there are many rumors about Cowell, rumors that come from within the Illuminati itself; it seems likely that Cowell is playing a far more significant role within the New World Order than many believe, perhaps a long-term task handed to him by the Grand Masters) ~

~ He’s one of the sick elites some who engage in pedophilia and other sick activities. He’s been outed for being a rapist among other things before but wiped the internet clean of the many allegations about him since the 80s. ~

~ X Factor contestant who was praised by Simon Cowell was a violent pedophile wanted for child rape. ~

~ A SICK and twisted pedophile performed on The X Factor and was even praised by Simon Cowell while cops hunted him for the rape of a young girl. Manuel Pons Sanchez, 46, had an arrest warrant issued on him for sex attacks on a girl who was between the age of six and 10 when she was abused. ~

~ Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos, says that Simon Cowell likes boys. Simon Cowell? He’s gay!
One of Cowell’s friends was Jonathan King – jailed in 2001 for sexually assaulting five teenage boys. ~

Cowell later posted bail for him.

Cowell’s PR man was Max Clifford, who was jailed for child sex offences. ~

American Idol judge STEVEN TYLER, another PEDO, that I have done MULTIPLE BLOGS PRIOR…..because of his OH! SO CLOSE! RELATIONSHIP with John Paul DeJoria/HIGH SATANIC PRIEST and his wife Eloise….. ALSO ON THE EXECUTED LIST!

KATY PERRY….CANNIBAL, (past blog) SOUL SELLER TO SATAN, AND A PEDO…ALSO ON THE EXECUTED LIST!

~ Katy Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream’ Video Co-Star Accuses Her of Sexual Misconduct ~

OH YEAH! ELLEN was an American Idol Judge….EXECUTED, PEDO!

KEITH URBAN……MULTIPLE PAST BLOGS ON HIS TIES TO PEDOPHILIA…..ALSO ON THE ARRESTED LIST

LUKE BRYAN, past blog, THE MOST DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS……(SATANIC SACRIFICE?)

JENNIFER LOPEZ… ~ Jennifer Lopez reportedly practices Santeria and black magic which is a form of Satanic witchcraft. It has been reported that she had spells cast on Puffy, also on Salma Hayek so she wouldn’t get the part for the movie “Selena.” It is reported that Jennifer has done Santeria on her enemies to get back at them.

LIONEL RITCHIE…..NICOLE RITCHIE’S ADOPTED (HMMM) DAD?
~ From his lengthy jail sentence, suicide attempts and even his consideration of become transgender. (A SATANIC SACRIFICE)

~ Luke Bryan, Katy Perry, and Lionel Ritchie, American Idol Judges, Encourage Transgender Teenager After Emotional Audition: ‘We Believe in You’ ~ (SATANIC RITUAL)

HARRY CONNICK JR…..

VERY INTERESTING FIND ON THE HARRY CONNICK JR.’s FATHER……..WOW!

~ Raymond Woodall and Robert Lang also ran an “escort” operation that outwardly branded itself as a tour guide service for out-of-state visitors to Louisiana. In a 1979 interview, Woodall claimed that many of the clients were politicians, including several congressmen and a Senator as well as numerous high-level state government officials in one state. The district attorney’s office under Harry Connick Sr. acknowledged knowing about the “tour guide” prostitution ring while building the Troop 137 case, but neglected to investigate. Woodall claimed that only adult men were involved in the operation, but a state witness from the Troop 137 case who was a former friend of Woodall indicated that Woodall later shifted to employing boys.

Robert Lang was suspected of having a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) affiliation by the detectives who busted the ring. During their raid, they found documentation and photographs establishing that Lang had served in all four major branches of the US military, which is effectively impossible except for intelligence assets who are “sheep-dipped” into such positions. Backing up the detectives’ suspicion is the apparent protection that Lang received: while most participants in the ring received multi-year if not multi-decade prison sentences, Lang merely received probation and his whereabouts are no longer known (there is some doubt that Robert Lang was even his real identity). It should be noted that the prosecutor of the Boy Scout Troop 137 case was New Orleans district attorney Harry Connick, who destroyed many of the files from his predecessor Jim Garrison’s probe into the JFK assassination and obstinately refused to prosecute New Orleans pedophile priest Dino Cinel. ~

I am missing a few……it is getting LATE!

HOWEVER, I THINK, WE CAN RENAME AMERICAN IDOL……………

TO, ALL AMERICAN PEDOPHILE……..

So sick……..

AND THE HOST….RYAN SEACREST….MERV GRIFFIN’S BUTT BOY……..

WONDER WHAT YOU HAD TO DO TO WIN?

1. Sharron M. says:

Food for thought…I am hearing as many as (possibly) 250,000 sealed endictments have been filed to date. I know parts of LA have become a Ghost Town. Hmmm….where are all the people at? Dominos ARE falling from the tippy top to the smelly bottom.

Hoping you had a smooooth weekend Fire 🔥 Girl!

Thank you for your information and LA update….we KNOW it is happening. If it wasn’t, Robert DeNiro and Meryl Streep, would have thrown a loud mouth party in January….Ghost town…interesting. Many celebrities homes are on the market, as well. I did have a smooth weekend. I hope you did as well……:)

2. Scarlett O'Hara says:

First let me correct my prior spelling of my fictious heroine “Scarlett O’Hara”…can’t believe I left off a “T”…
    Anyhow I somehow knew we were going to come to this place on the Connicks.😔 I have watched “Hope Floats”
    it seems jillions of times where common sense prevails and girl gets wonderful guy who loved her all along🙄…too bad Sandra Bullock and I would guess Harry Connick Jr now didn’t follow the goodness, love and common sense the movie projected. Like “Pillow Talk”
    with Doris Day and Rock Hudson both movies make me wretch to think of them now. Harry Jr also a little too tight with Ellen of whom I was never a fan but loved Harry Jr😪

My parents loved Jim Garrison and I always considered him a Hero for truth!!! I know he must be smiling in Heaven🙏❤On an even more personal note I spent considerable time with a professional guy in North Louisiana for several years. Was USED as his date for social engagements to dress up pretty and present a good sound appearance for decency and goodness. Thank God relationship was never consummated. He made trip to Thailand where he nearly died. After being found out later and rejecting me…he openly said he was in love with a 19 year old male drug addict that he had known since boy was 8 years old through his profession…vomit! I also believe through counseling that former professional friend was himself abused and possibly involved in ritual sex as a child. God protected me…I am grateful❤🙏….at the time I felt like I was the only woman this had ever happened to. Tracy I relate to so much you say on a smaller scale. In the aftermath he told me he had attended an underground ( possibly tunnel) meeting where they were worshiping the devil…said he left telling them he was all about Jesus🙄Possibly was taken out later…deceased a good while back. “W” was in office.

WOW! Ugh….On the man and his Thailand life….I am so sorry. Frankly, I am shocked he was so honest with you as many are deceitful and live dual lives. Although it must have been confusing and hurtful….YOU WERE SAVED. More than likely, he was as well abused….Thank you for your honest to goodness true story…they all help shed light on TRUTH. Yes…New Orleans, definitely, has some dark devil worshipping going on…… Yes…The Connick family was certainly involved in corruption……and probably more. As I always say…I have found out this whole world has been affected by this MASS EVIL in some way….Again..thank you….

• Scarlett O'Hara says:

Oh…honesty only came when someone else revealed to me. He was a very sick and damaged person😪Also too much money and too much free time! Thank you again Tracy!

3. Laur says:

Have you heard about what is going on in Australia?

4. Louise says:

Is Reba McIntire and Kyra Sedgwick part of the people who have been arrested?

I have no confirmation of that. The executed list at this point shows only the big ones….BUT I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED ON EITHER. I will keep you posted if I hear anything. Thank you for visiting my site!

5. Sharon says:

Why is Meryl Streep on the list? Was she involved in satanic rituals or sacrifice of children and or using adrenochrome? Just curious.
    Is Harry Connick Junior on the list? If so, what for?

Meryl Streep was involved, yes, in all….HORRIFIC! And she/he is on the executed list. Harry Connick….I have not seen on the list…YET HIS FATHER was definitely a part of corruption, and harboring pedophiles. So it’s not looking good for Harry.