A LIL BIT O’ COUNTRY A WHOLE LOT OF EVIL – Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan

TOM BRADY (A BITCH ) AND HIS HANDLER WIFE, GISELE A WITCH/TRANNY/NFL BOOM
August 3, 2021
THIS EVIL, FED US THE CHILDREN, THEY STOLE FROM US….. MCDONALDS :(
August 4, 2021

Let’s BREAK THE ILLUSIONS TOGETHER!

Yes…reports exist Dolly Parton is nothing more than your latest celebrity TRANNY…..

All the pieces fit….THIS BEING, COMES FROM AN ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE, and just like Oprah Winfrey’s fake BIO relationship with Stedman…..A STRANGE RELATIONSHIP WITH A RECLUSIVE, SUPPOSEDLY GAY HUSBAND, CARL THOMAS DEAN….

~ Dolly Parton has MK ULTRA MONARCH BUTTERFLIES TATTOOS ~

~ Dolly Parton is an illuminati from a high royal bloodline through BOTH OF HER PARENTS….as well as Kenny Rogers.~

Just another illuminati pedophile from a pedophile family…

~ Parton’s book also delves into her Tennessee childhood, where she grew up the oldest of 12 children in a poor household in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, and learned about sex at a young age from older uncles and cousins. “Soon as we got a chance, we’d try it,” she wrote. “I always had an open mind about sex. We all did. It was not a vulgar thing … I always loved sex. I never had a bad experience with it.”

ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE…POOR HOUSEHOLD…LOL! Learning about sex from UNCLES AND COUSINS?….. THE SATANIC DEMONS LOVE TO TELL YOU THEY CAME FROM POOR BACKGROUNDS. (JOHN PAUL DEJORIA TOO.)

~ DOLLY PARTON seduced singer-songwriter Blaise Tosti when he was 13, he has claimed.
Tosti, who wrote hits for the country star, said they had a 19-year affair and that he has pictures of them kissing to prove it. Now 44, Tosti said: “Dolly used me to satisfy her sexual needs. I was completely naive at the time. I just did what she told me to do.” He told US magazine Globe that Parton began chasing him when he was 11 and had sex with him on his 13th birthday. She was 26. And Parton, 57, has never denied having flings during her 35-marriage to Carl Dean. The pair met when Tosti’s mother was working as a make-up artist on a country music TV show. He said: “There seemed to be an instant connection between us.” He claims that Dolly pursued him, kissing and groping him whenever they were alone. She later introduced him to cannabis and kinky sex. ~

HMMMMM……. “GODMOTHER” to MILEY CYRUS….THE SATANIC CIRCLE SWIRLS.. (ANOTHER MK ULTRA DISNEY PRODUCT)

Let’s move on….BLAKE SHELTON SOLD HIS SOUL…..

HOW DO I KNOW? Well, GWEN STEFANI IS A TRANNY…A VISITOR OF EPSTEIN ISLAND, AND ON THE EXECUTED LIST! MARRIED RECENTLY…FAKE NEWS!

STILL BELIEVE THE FAKE BIOS, STORIES, AND ILLUSIONS? OMG! HOPE NOT!

NEXT…KEITH URBAN….HE WILL F**CK…..ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING….PAN SEXUALS….(Chronicles of Judah 144/ Youtube a great source for this CRAFT/CULT that worships EVIL AND THE DEVIL..)

NICOLE KIDMAN….ANOTHER TRANNY (PAST BLOG) (ON THE EXECUTED LIST) HER FATHER WAS AN OUT OF CONTROL PEDOPHILE IN AUSTRALIA……

AND AMERICAN IDOL’S, (LOL) LUKE BRYAN….Last I heard his wife Caroline had an ankle monitor around her ankle….How many SATANIC BLOOD SACRIFICES, CAN ANY LOW LEVEL SCUMBAG, HAVE IN ONE FAMILY, TO GET A RECORD DEAL? (HIS REAL TALENT MUST SUCK)

FLASHING THE SATANIC HAND SIGNS….

~ Luke Bryan has faced unimaginable tragedies in his life, with the death of his brother, sister, and niece. ~

~ Luke’s first heartbreak happened at the age of 19. He was was getting ready to move to Nashville (he even had an apartment lined up) when his older brother, Chris Bryan, was killed in a car accident. ~

JUST BEFORE SUCCESS…..HMMMM…..

I COULD GO ON AND ON WITH COUNTRY HELL…..I HAVE HEARD CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND KELLY CLARKSON…ARE JUST NASTY…as you hear that over and over again, with CIA ASSETS…MK ULTRA PUPPETS….I AM CERTAIN, MORE EXISTS, TO CARRIE UNDERWOOD’S ACCIDENT…..

As far as FAITH HILL (ANOTHER TRANNY) AND TIM MCGRAW….WELL YOU KNOW THEY OWNED A PRIVATE ISLAND IN THE CARRIBBEAN…..EPSTEINesque! WHAT WERE THEY DOING DOWN THERE?

I CAN’T FIND ANY PHOTOS, BUT HEARING, FAITH HILL LOOKS LIKE SHE IS 120 years old (adrenochrome shutoff)….AND THEIR CARRIBEAN ISLAND REPORTEDLY UP FOR SALE….

MAYBE TRUMP AND THE MILITARY SEIZED IT….WE WILL SEE…

And lastly, let’s not forget about the CHRISTMAS EXPLOSION IN NASHVILLE….

A LITTLE BIT O COUNTRY A WHOLE LOT OF EVIL!!!

******SPEAKING OF CHRONICLES OF JUDAH 144 ON YOUTUBE…I FOUND THE PHIL JACKSON VIDEO MOST INTERESTING….(MK ULTRA CIA HANDLERS) AMAZING!

1. Debbie Roarx says:

I’m so sick of these evil people!!

2. Laur says:

Very tired today… as I started to read your blog I took note of myself… I was not surprised, not shocked, just kind of numb. Maybe I have hit an overload state today?

I searched for the chronicles of judah 144 on youtube. It looks like it is a bunch of sports videos, is that the one?

3. Laur says:

Did a search on Dolly and found this article with many pictures. It looks like the Jolene from her song could be her cousin whom she is in love with and relationship with. Both are great grandchildren of Scottish royalty which go back to the Egyptian Pharaohs. They are both connected to the House of Plantagenet which goes back to Muhammad and then to Ishmael.

4. T says:

As shocked as I am to see some…..especially Faith Hill. Thinking back, I remember some of the Country Music Awards and always seeing Faith Hill and Nicole Kidman sitting together. Hmmmmmm…….

5. Laur says:

In 2020 Italian Parliament member Sara Cunial accuses Bill Gates of depopulation and global control.
    Seems to me that Italy was hardest hit by Covid.. right? gee… I wonder why.

6. Sharron M. says:

Yes Tracy…all dots are pre-connected. The challenge is are WE inquisitive enough to SEE the connected Truth and Courageuos enough to expose it. All levels of the human race are infiltrated from the Elite to the simpleton. Evil will inhabit any human host it can. Awareness is one of God’s gifts he bestows upon us. All God asks of us is Don’t be afraid and What are you going to do about it…Because it’s Everywhere.

Good stuff on the Country Swine and Nashville Pukes Tracy.

“EVIL WILL INHABIT ANY EVIL HOST IT CAN.” GREAT POINT…..WORLD DON’T LET EVIL INHABIT YOU!!! AS FAR AS THE NASHVILLE PUKES GO…..I COULD GO ON AND ON! As I am sure you are aware of…..THANK YOU SHARRON…..L O V E T O Y O U!

7. Nancy Bratty says:

I am sick to death over Carrie Underwood. I watched her every week on American idol and voted for her to win. I seen her in concert in 2006 even have tshirts from the concert not to mention I have all her cds and Keith urban too. I am so sadden by this. And she has two beautiful boys named bible names she had me fooled. I always knew there was something wrong with Faith Hill never ages.

Look for my AMERICAN IDOL BLOG soon…..I am sorry this EVIL has fooled all of us. But that’s because we own OUR SOUL.

• MJ says:

I was just catching up on some of your previous blogs and came across the one from American Idol and some of the contestants and judges. In watching The Voice finale highlights on YT the other night, it struck me that every single judge on that panel is either a pedophile or part of the Illuminati either by choice or blackmail. I was saddened to see that Tori Kelly and Keke Palmer were performing on The Voice as Tori Kelly is one of my favorite singers, along with Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and a few others, all of whom you have revealed to be part of satanic or Pedowood. I am now seeing how these young aspiring singers may have thought that their dreams were coming true all while unaware ( I Hope) that they were being groomed by Simon Cowell, Lionel Ritchie, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Luke Bryan, Katy Perry, J Lo, Keith Urban, Harry Connick Jr, Steven Tyler, etc. Looking back, every single celebrity judge on these singing competitions has made the lists of celebrities who are involved with the Pedowood Elite. Tori Kelly is starring in Sing 2 along with Scarlett Johanson, Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, and a few others. Tori’s manager is Scooter Braun, who is also Justin Beiber’s manager. I cannot help but think that they have MK ultra’d her now and she has sold her soul to satan. She was wearing high-heeled “blue butterfly” shoes to the premiere of Sing 2. I now see that Hollyweird has devoured so many and it is so sad and disgusting. God Bless you for all that you are doing to expose these sickos! I have deleted so many artists from my phone and I have zero regrets.

8. MysteryMN says:

Kenny Roger’s gets a mention. Searched the blog for Diane Lane’s name(nothing yet), as she and five other kids, (including Anthony Michael Hall), did a movie with the man.

If there is a name that screams MK Ultra offspring, Diane’s name does! Her first movies and life, are the 3 letter agencies, “users” manual textbook for what the offspring turn out to be. Just replace her name with Britney or Miley (Billy Ray) in 90’s/00’s and the story lines are quite similar.

Thoughts on Miranda Lambert (recent queen of hearts to, Brad Paisley who was a child prodigy and who’s married to another Hollywood child star, or any other of the Femboys that Nashville is pushing? Look into the Grand ol Oprey, seems shady. The connections are not coincidences, there are none!

Ps. Recently visited Nashville, walked right by where the DEW was used. That was no bomb!

9. Missy1966 says:

WOW and WOW again!!! Do you have an updated sentencing and execution list? Are these trannies changed at birth or later in life? Just wondering if this is all they have known since a baby so they think this is normal or are they trained to fake their gender? This is all so sick and so many people are being deceived by Satan. smh Glad you are one that is exposing this deception…Praise God for you!!

I think yes on both….many of the children begin the transinvestigation at a young age…BORN INTO THIS SICK CULT….however, others later in life as it is a SATANIC RITUAL for SATAN…CAITLYN JENNER, CHAZ BONO….both on the arrest list….Look at all the stars that transgender their children….so yes it can start young…

10. BETTY says:

WELL….NOW..
    THATZ A…LITTLE BIT OF….COUNTRY….AND …A …WHOLE ..LOTTA …..HERD…SORTIN…AND…L…ASS….
    SOOOOIN….GOIN ON RIGHT THERE ….
    GOOD TO SEE YOU ..GOTCHUR SPURS ON AND YOUR ..SADDLED UP ..BIG T….
    AINT NOBODY GONNA GET BY …ON PHONY…..KEEP….STRINGENEUP…FOR ALL TO SEE !!!

YOU GOT….HEMP STYLE…RIGHT THERE XO

11. Terri says:

Where can I find an updated execution list?

The last one I have is from late 2020…it is posted in my blog. However go to duckduckgo and search for it….maybe you will find an updated one….IT SHOULD ALL BE OUT SOON.