CELEBRITIES AND PANDAS – EVIL, FREAKING, PEDOPHILES – SHAKE YOU! WAKE YOU! UP!

DUDE! JAMIE FOXX! YOU CAN’T “BLAME IT” ON THE ALCOHOL – SATANIC RITUAL/PRIEST
July 25, 2021
TOLD YA! #LEGIT, PAST BLOG! TOM HANKS, EXECUTED…..MONSTROUS, PEDOPHILE
July 27, 2021

CELEBRITIES AND PANDAS – EVIL, FREAKING, PEDOPHILES – SHAKE YOU! WAKE YOU! UP!

~ WHAT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT IS THE SOBERING REALIZATION THAT EVIL EXISTS ~ PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

I had that SOBERING REALIZATION THAT EVIL EXISTED WHEN I LEFT MY ABUSIVE EX HUSBAND, RICHARD ZONA JR.

Although, I tried for years, to reason with him, communicate with the DEVIL, for THE GOOD OF OUR FAMILY, the MORE EVIL, HE BECAME, IT INSTIGATED, MORE EVIL.

At some point I, reluctantly, had to ADMIT THAT SOBERING REALIZATION, TO MYSELF.

Because of HIS EVIL, Richard Zona Jr., and the COMBINED WORLD WIDE EVIL, he brought at me….I WENT DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE……

Although I had admitted EVIL EXISTS, I had to SOBERINGLY REALIZE, AGAIN,, even MORE……EVIL EXISTS, CONNECTED, IN A MASSIVE WAY…IN A WORLDWIDE WAY…AND HAS FOR YEARS AND YEARS…..

~ AN ANCIENT CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING RING ~ PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS STATED…OLDER THAN ALL OF US!

SO! THEY HAVE USED SYMBOLS FOR YEARS, TO COMMUNICATE, GLOAT, BRAG, LAUGH, PROMOTE, THEIR EVIL ACTS TO CHILDREN…

WHILE, THE MOSTLY, GOOD IN THE WORLD, HAVE YET TO COME TO THAT SOBERING REALIZATION…….

I PLEAD WITH YOU….WAKE UP!

Currently, the main stream news WILL NOT REPORT IT, as they are ALL PART OF THE MASSIVE EVIL…

FLOODING IS OCCURRING AROUND THE WORLD, FLOODING OUT THE EVIL, “WATCH THE WATER”, PRESIDENT DJT, said.

I AM HEARING CHILDREN’S DEAD BODIES ARE BEING EXPOSED….I HAVE CONFIRMATION OF THE FLOODING…IN CHINA, GERMANY, BELGIUM, UTAH, AND MORE…..FLOODING, FLOODING, FLOODING……….

Yesterday the PANDA/JAMIE FOXX blog was a hard one, for many reasons….EXPOSING THE SYMBOL OF THE PANDA, THEIR PLEASURE, IN BRUTALLY SODOMIZING A CHILD….THE EVILS, SATANIC RITUALS……….

I DID A SIMPLE SEARCH…CELEBRITIES/PANDAS….IN OUR FACE!

LET’S START WHERE WE LEFT OFF….JAMIE FOXX! (PAST BLOG)

ANGELINA AND JACK BLACK!

THE BEATLES, ALSO WITH IMAGES OF MUTILIATED BABIES.

ELVIS….

JENNIFER ANISTON

JIMMY CARTER

JOHN LENNON

JUSTIN BIEBER

KATE HUDSON

KATIE HOLMES AND DAUGHTER, SURI…SO MANY PANDA IMAGES…KATIE HOLMES IS EVIL PUKE!

KEANU REEVES

MILA KUNIS…ON OF COURSE, ELLEN

PARIS HILTON

SHAQ

JUSTIN TRUDEAU

STEVEN SEGAL

AUDREY HEPBURN….NOT A WOMAN!
TOM CRUISE

BEN STILLER

RICKY MARTIN

I COULD GO ON FOREVER…………….HEARTBREAKINGLY, A “SOBERING REALIZATION”….

TO THE TROLLS, ONE IN PARTICULAR THAT CAME TODAY, COMING HERE TO CALL, ME NAMES……….YOUR PUKE TOO!

1. Laur says:

I was watching the movie “Grease” today and saw…. a stuffed Panda bear. In the scene where the girls are having a sleepover, and when Rizzo sings “Keep your filthy paws of my silky drawers” she is pushing away a stuffed Panda. Oh yeah… and the host, Vince Fontaine of the dance tv show that is on the movie is all over one of the school girls, Marnie. Never thought about it before but she is a high school student and he is a grown man.

2. Nan says:

Incredibly awful and sickening that this has gone on so long. I am praying that people will open their eyes.

3. Laur says:

This site explains the Panda Eyes. I thought sodomy was the reason for panda eyes but this explains what happens to cause the blackening. caution… pictures are disturbing. Lots of scrolling…

4. Laur says:

Thought you might be interested in this article.

Oh and on the same site… an article about Biden paying farmers NOT to grow food. Supposed to be some greenhouse gas plan but it will cause food shortages. Combine that with the fact that China is buying farm land in USA and Canada… we are gonna be hungry!

5. Pork Wontons says:

THIS is why “they” hate President Trump so much.
    Pure evil they are.

Oh yeah…..it is exactly why? WE NOW SEE THROUGH IT! Amazing how STRONG he was, throughout,….with a mission in mind. TO SAVE THE CHILDREN. I wonder what THIS PANDA BUNCH WANTS MORE…..TO DRINK A CHILD’S BLOOD (ADRENOCHROME), or have sex with a child? And….they KNOW THEY ARE DEMONS, because they HIDE THEIR EVIL ACTS.

6. Lauren says:

I read a bit on the ella cruz site about the hampstead children. I didnt see if they had mentioned that Elisa was featured in 2016 in an Audi Superbowl commercial. Rumors were that they may have been selling more than cars.

7. Mary+Laffrey says:

Hi again Tracy sorry you had a rough weekend I can’t even speak to the Jamie Foxx article because actually it was way over my head it was so involved with evil and satanic acts that I I couldn’t even grasp it to be truthful. But is all the flooding in the world that we read about especially right now China so many parts of China are underwater and they show the cars all piled up on top of each other is all that to flood the tunnels in these countries? What’s happening with the gorge that they keep saying is going to break open and that there is trafficking being done underneath the gorge can you speak to that Tracy? Thank you so much and God bless you 🙏🙏💯

I understand THERE IS TRAFFICKING……and I do believe it will BREAK OPEN SOON. The sooner the better! THE WORLD IS WATCHING! Love you Mary….the SATANIC ACTS ARE HORRIFYING.

8. Apache says:

Tracy I too was married to an abuser. He would put pillows over my face during the rape. I was a prisoner in my own home and mind. I made it out , it was the hardest test for me. Jesus opened the door and told me to be free. I am free indeed. Thank you for your blog… I am anguished for the children but, know that Jesus loves the little children and those that hurt that should be frightened. God bless

I am SO HAPPY you are FREE….but so sorry you suffered abuse. I completely understand you were a prisoner in your own home. A place you should have felt safe. IT IS A HARD TEST. MOST DO NOT REALIZE….Like you I know who was on my side.:) Thank you for visiting my site….PURE LOVE SENT TO YOU.