HAPPY FRIDAY……..SOME REAL, GOOD NEWS!

SUSAN RICE – GUILTY/TREASON – HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS…NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS…
July 22, 2021
JULIA ROBERTS NOT A “PRETTY WOMAN” (DEMON/MAN) – OPEN YOUR EYES!
July 25, 2021

HAPPY FRIDAY……..SOME REAL, GOOD NEWS!

Happy Friday…EVERYONE! LOVE TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!

I was going to do a blog on the not so “PRETTY WOMAN” EVIL JULIA ROBERTS….but I will wait until tomorrow…BECAUSE GREAT, TRUTHFUL, NEWS IS ROLLING OUT….:)

~ The man who calls himself president, Joseph R. Biden, has never set foot in the real White House. Immediately following the results of the 2020 presidential election, the U.S. military assumed provisional control of the White House amid concerns that Biden and his Deep State allies had indeed stolen the election.

On election night, as President Donald J. Trump’s commanding lead over Biden seemed to magically evaporate, the U.S. military was already investigating reports of collusion between the Biden campaign and the Chinese-sponsored hacking group Nakion, which is surreptitiously funded by the PLA. The shadowy cyberwarfare group has a history of interfering in foreign elections and is a principal player in the PLA’s cyberwar with Taiwan.

The military has evidence proving that the Biden campaign not only had knowledge of but also encouraged Nakion’s intrusion into Dominion voting machines. Dominion provided election equipment and software to 28 states, including battleground states where Trump’s imperious advantage shifted in favor of Biden during the wee hours of the morning.

While America slept, the military watched.

On November 4, at 5:00 a.m., Trump received a telephone call from Joint Chiefs of Staff member Marine Corps General David H. Berger, who revealed that Chinese saboteurs had penetrated Dominion voting machines in at least 6 states. Gen. Berger told Trump the military had failed to thwart the attack because “someone on the inside” fought its efforts to regain control of voting software. When Trump asked Berger to consult Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley, Berger reportedly said, “Mr. President, I don’t think we can trust him. I suggest you immediately sign the Insurrection Act.”

The Insurrection Act of 1807, when enacted, supersedes the Posse Comitatus Act, the latter of which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States.

Three days after the election, as fraudulent votes were still being tallied, Gen. Berger told Trump he’d do everything possible to prevent Biden’s installation as president. But on day 4 almost every media outlet, most of congress, and the liberal elite endorsed Biden as the victor.

Despite his illegitimate victory, Biden met an unwelcome surprise when he arrived at the White House on January 20. Instead of getting a ceremonial greeting, he and Kamala Harris were stopped by National Guard and U.S. Marines at the barbwire fence encircling the White House. The Marines informed them that the military had assumed control of the Executive Branch and instructed them to vacate the area. When Harris belligerently said, “Move aside, we’re president now, the Marines locked the gate.

Although most military supported Trump, Biden had his allies—the intelligence agencies, the Secret Service, and dissident elements of the U.S. Military, including a few high-ranking generals and admirals.

There is a report of a brief firefight that occurred after Kamala Harris had ordered the Secret Service to storm the White House. According to the report, two Secret Service agents were killed and one Marine was seriously injured before Biden’s forces were repelled from the grounds.

To avoid shame and maintain an illusion of power, Biden’s people concocted a rouse, supported by his media allies, to deceive the American public into believing he had won a fair election and had moved into the White House on schedule.

Inside Actor/Producer Tyler Perry’s 300-acre Atlanta estate sits a three-story stucco replica of the commander-in-chief’s residence, which he originally built as a set piece for a television show. Perry, a Democrat who endorsed Biden and funneled millions of dollars into his campaign, allowed Biden to use the faux White House as an operating base. Although the replicant White House is built to 80% scale, on television and in images it’s indistinguishable from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Biden and Harris have been using the facsimile to feign leadership and impose despotic rule on the nation. It is from there that Biden’s criminal press secretary, Jen Psaki, delivers daily press briefings, and Biden hosts foreign dignitaries. Alas, the whole of the mainstream media, including Fox News, abides this fiction perpetrated on the American public.

Meanwhile, the real White House has been dark, guarded by our nation’s finest. Stalwart observers and even Trump’s allies have proven the White House is empty. In May, Trump ally and attorney Lynn Wood penetrated the veil of secrecy by sneaking inside the White House to prove that neither Biden nor any member of the presidential staff dwelt within. Instead, Trump’s photographs still adorned the West Wing, and papers bearing his signature still sat on the Resolute Desk.

Sources both in the military and within Trump’s inner circle, all of whom claim the White House is being preserved for its proper occupant, Donald J. Trump, whose return to authority is imminent. Michael Baxter ~

So there you have it FOLKS! GOOD NEWS! And of course if you were researching and paying attention you would know the WHITE HOUSE HAS BEEN DARK, and FAKE BIDEN has never been on AIR FORCE ONE…..

And if instead you chose to watch the MAINSTREAM NEWS instead of doing your own research….then YOUR GULLIBILITY MUST END! TIMES UP……….

Oh and what about TYLER PERRY….do we know by now? WE SHOULD…..IS HE SATANIC IN HIS WOMAN’S DRESS playing MADEA (TRANSGENDERED SATANIST)……OF COURSE!

LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE SATANIC CALENDER, AND WHAT SATANISTS DO….TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL……

EXPECT THE EVIL SERPENTS TO KICK, SCREAM, YELL, AND CREATE FALSE FLAGS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS…..(That is what happens when you leave abuse, and control…..I KNOW!)

JUST LAY LOW, BREATHE, AND PRAY, UNTIL THEY MELT, SOON, JUST LIKE THE WICKED WITCH IN THE WIZARD OF OZ…..

HMMMMMM………….

*****IT IS NOT COOL TO WAKE UP TO USACELEBNEWS.COM …attempting to log into my BLOG! IT’S MY BLOG! ILLEGALLY……

~ A user with IP address 2607:f298:6:a036::819:126e has been locked out from signing in or using the password recovery form for the following reason: Used an invalid username ‘[login]’ to try to sign in.
The duration of the lockout is 2 days.
User IP: 2607:f298:6:a036::819:126e
User hostname: usacelebnews.com
User location: United States ~

Although PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A WINNER…….:)

USACELEBNEWS.com is A LOSER! NEW DREAM NETWORK LLC……

WONDER IF THEY ARE JEALOUS I REPORT THE TRUTH!

Happy Friday, AGAIN! EVERYONE……LOVE YOU ALL…..

1. calr says:

Biden recently making reference to democrats drinking children’s blood, this is not about political parties…eyes wide open!

2. John says:

Yep. FAKE.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Wasn’t aware of cameltoe trying to tell the marines to get lost , though.
    Thanks.

3. Sharron M. says:

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to you Tracy. Thanks for a terrific week of Blogging.

Perry Puke!/Madea Puke! Does HE/SHE/IT not own a single mirror to Seeeeee how utterly puuukafying and Revolting HE/SHE/IT is! Creepo to the MAX.

So thankful for the update on President Trump. This calls for giving my 🇺🇸 some 🌞 this weekend!

4. Scarlet O'Hara says:

Love Love you Tracy💖…and Love Love Love our true and real President Donald J Trump💓I have followed and supported him from long before the Get Go💋🙏Louisiana rings up another bad seed in Tyler Perry😔Without knowing him personally I admired his modest beginnings to success…but success comes in many cases with a high price tag🔥Fueled by Satanic Witch Oprah once again tells us all we really need to know. I do know he paid for a funeral the likes of which no one has ever seen in the outskirts of small town Greensburg
    which is no more than 10 miles from Kentwood La where Britney grew up. Greensburg BTW is so small Kentwood would look like a Metropolis in comparing the two. Greensburg has mostly two income levels…the very rich and I do mean very or barely poverty level and below. The tiny town has forever been controlled by…wait…you guessed it Power Hungry Democrats🔥

LOVE YOU TOO! LOVE YOU MORE!:) VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US ALL. GRATEFUL! No doubt TYLER PERRY sold his soul to the devil. Who’s funeral? He talks about being sexually abused as a child, just like OPRAH, preying on our sympathies and good human compassion, all the while, they are committing EVIL.

• Scarlet O'Hara says:

Sorry Tracy…it seems my brain races ahead now leaving out…”Hello” key point.🙄 “His mother’s funeral” was most elaborate. A fairly local florist did the majority of floral designs which at the time I thought great that he was using a more local florist. Since Tyler basically grew up in New Orleans I thought he would have chosen a New Orleans florist to do the most of it. …but wait for it…this floral designer was the main floral designer for the White House during 8 years of the Clintons. It seems that would have been front page news locally or in New Orleans newspaper at the time but didn’t hear about it until Trump became President.

5. Pork Wontons says:

Great info, Tracy. Found this link with video of “The White House” soundstage for “The Biden Show” .

6. Mary+Laffrey says:

Tracy thank you for this report but from what I understand the whole satanic owls area of DC will be destroyed and ruined and president Trump will not be our president in that area that is satanic. That when he does take his office again it will be some place completely different possibly New Jersey but I don’t know that for a fact. I did see a white house looking building on a base in the state of Georgia that I thought was intended for his new White House to be. I have also seen videos of children that were removed through the White House doors from the tunnels underneath the White House that after the inauguration during the time that the fences were up around the White House children were being removed from the tunnels below the Capital area there were black buses there were ambulances they were people escorting children out there were official looking people going in as I understood tribunals were also being done in the white house? But I did understand that the White House would never be used to house a president again because of its satanic use in the past between the bushes the clintons obamas etc. I would be interested to know if you agree with any of this. Thank you Mary

I thought that as well Mary…btw…GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU:) The Georgia location is Tyler Perry’s fake White house….as for the D.C. White House…I felt the same as you, but in the LAST COUPLE OF NIGHTS, it has been reported the White House has been lit, at night, in red, white, and blue. So….MAYBE A RETURN? It has been dark for months…WHY NOW THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE LIGHTS?

• Mary+Laffrey says:

Tracy sweetheart thank you so much for answering me. I realized after I read someone else’s question or answer that what I saw in the distance, in a picture in Georgia, that seemed to be on a base, actually was said here in your blog was Tyler Perry’s fake white house so that explained that to me.
        What about that California White House set, that originally everyone was saying is where Biden was? Was that just baloney and where they showed Biden sitting in a living room with his sycophants, that the set door was open, just a little bit, proving that it was a set and not the real oval office.
        But that aside I want you to know I read you as often as I can and I read all the articles, sometimes three at a time, since I don’t get on here every day, but sometimes I just don’t have anything more to reply to, since all the questions are asked and answered.
        and so I wanted to let you know that I do love you, sometimes I send you a tweet or two, and I’m just a huge fan Tracy.
        so thank you for your reply here and know that I consider you my best source of information of what’s really going on behind the scenes.
        So interesting to hear about the Red White and Blue on the White House. you know I am believing Trump’s coming back soon and that could be part of it🙏🙏 I pray for him to be coming back real real soon that’s for sure.
        Love you sweetheart thank you for all you do for people that care and people that want to have their eyes wide open and people that want to know the truth, in this sick sick world.
        Thank you for all you do, thank you for your bravery, thank you for your guts, and thank you for your love for humanity💖💘‼️💯
        I hope you had a great Saturday night last night sweet sister in Christ,🙏🙏 love Mary

7. Scarlet O'Hara says:

Oprah rolled through the town of Greensburg in her Limo…Some were wondering if she was going to have Chauffeur pull up to the only eating place at the time there…”The Chicken Hut.” I understand though the food was catered and lavish!

8. Scarlet O"Hara says:

Tracy…It have read several times that Britney & Justin Timberlake were in a horrible accident and that Britney died and is in fact a clone….any ideas on that???

I have read that too….however, horrible accidents, are usually a satanic sacrifice. Did they KILL the real Britney….I do not have a definitive answer to that? I think we have to keep an open mind to it all right now. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. This EVIL IS EVIL…I also read that the real Miley Cyrus was killed in a sacrifice in the desert….AGAIN….anything is possible. When I get anything definitive you will see it here.

• Laur says:

I had also read about the real Miley Cyrus being killed. That her body was found bound and gagged in the dessert and that it was put in a paper/online. Then it was removed. I only knew about it because a blogger was asking if anyone had the paper/online image. They said something about her constantly refusing to have sex with her father and Disney executives. That struck me as odd… they don’t ask that do they? Isn’t it common for them to commit rape? why would they ask? Anyways that is something I read years ago.

We just don’t know the TRUTH yet on that…..It will all be told. No….they do not ask. However, if Miley fought back or created a problem, they would fix it with her death. When I said no to my ex abusive husband raping me nightly, he told my family “Something is wrong with Tracy.” Then he and his friends and family stole everything, silenced me, terrorized me, harassed me, hacked my blog, and threatened me. If, the REAL MILEY FOUGHT BACK, there is no END this EVIL would go to, to STOP HER.

9. Debbie Roarx says:

I’m grateful for people like you exposing the truth. Stay safe!!🙏🙏

10. Missy1966 says:

Wow..this article is very interesting. I have been researching a lot and trying to figure out exactly happened after the fraudulent election. I kept trying to figure out why the fences were put around the white house and capital. I heard they were saving children but then see all the fact checks that say something isn’t true. Learning those FACT CHECKS are covering corruption. Tracy you are awesome for bringing this stuff out in the open and exposing Satan’s work. Do you know in the process from November 4th to now when President Trump became the 19th president of the republic? Can you tell us the process of that and how it came about. Who swore him in as the 19th? Thank you for not allowing fear to get in your way and may God put a hedge of protection around you and your family as you continue to reveal.

Thank you so much. And thank you for visiting my site. I am hopeful on the process you mention. I am not an expert on it. And do not have VERIFIED details at this time. I write more on the abuse of humanity…..BUT THIS I KNOW! We will get all the details and you can feel GREAT ABOUT THE WORLD TO COME.