JAMES COMEY DEAD. INTO A BASKET, WENT HIS HEAD!

It Is Time For BLOWHARD, AL GORE, TO STFU!
June 30, 2021
PRINCESS DIANA! LET’S DANCE….AND ENJOY THE FOURTH OF JULY!
July 3, 2021

JAMES COMEY DEAD. INTO A BASKET, WENT HIS HEAD!

I WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, PUBLICLY, FIRED JAMES COMEY, while he was across the country, in CALIFORNIA, unsuspecting, and cleaned out his office!

I WAS GOING THROUGH HELL……..AND

IT WAS MY FIRST BIG WOW!

And if you have not read my previous blogs on JAMES COMEY…NOW IS THE TIME YOU SHOULD.

You will come to the same appreciation of his HEAD IN A BASKET, as me.

The atrocities this SICK F***K committed on the HOMELESS AND CHILDREN…WITH THE SICKEST OF SICK SEXUAL PERVERSIONS…….is WORSE THAN ANY NIGHTMARE or HORROR MOVIE….

BECAUSE IT HAPPENED….IT IS REAL…… MINDBLOWINGLY EVIL.

I couldn’t WAIT TIL MORNING TO WRITE THE BREAKING NEWS….

~ On Monday morning former FBI Director James Comey died of natural causes; his heart stopped beating after a guillotine blade severed his head.

As reported previously, on June 4 the Office of Military Commissions found Comey guilty of murder and treason and decreed that he be decapitated on or before Independence Day. At 11:00 a.m. Monday, the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps fulfilled that promise, with Vice Adm. John G. Hannink presiding over a brief ceremony ahead of the execution.

Unlike Clinton and Podesta’s executions, Comey’s lacked fanfare; only a half dozen military personnel, including Marine Corps General David H. Berger, bore witness to Comey’s grisly but fitting demise. Also unlike previous executions, Comey’s lacked an execution detail. After two uniformed MPs escorted Comey to the ghoulish apparatus and laid his head on the chopping block, Vice Adm. Hannink personally pulled the lever that dropped the 88-pound blade from a height of 14 feet. Comey’s head fell into a basket, which was then sealed and taken to an unknown location.

The execution took place near the Windward Point Lighthouse on the southern edge of Guantanamo Bay. A source familiar with the event said that the guillotine used to end Comey’s life was one that he and former President Barack “Hussein” Obama had intended to use on law-abiding patriots. In that sense, the execution device was symbolic of Comey’s hatred toward America and its people.

In the moments leading up to his demise, Comey started kicking and screaming as the MPs dragged him to the guillotine. He reportedly blurted, “Oh, God, please don’t kill me. I didn’t do anything wrong. I only ever followed orders. I have children. I don’t want to die. This isn’t justice.”

“You had many opportunities to accept a deal. Now it’s too late,” Vice Adm. Hannink replied flatly.

“I don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve this,” Comey went on.

The MPs secured a locking mechanism across his neck that left him immobile. His arms were spread eagle, and shackles were fastened to wrists, pinning him to the platform. When the blade fell, Vice Adm. Hannink took a moment to address the small assembly.

“We don’t enjoy this. He had several chances to avoid this fate, and he refused them all. Justice has been served today,” he said. MICHAEL BAXTER ~

He deserved it…raping young BOYS ON EPSTEIN ISLAND WHILE HAVING SEX WITH PRINCE ANDREW. Dressed as HOWDY DOODY.

Or rather, chopping off the heads of the homeless JUST FOR FUN. BECAUSE HE COULD. With the guillotines meant for us…..

Or HOW ABOUT HIS CRIMES WITH THE WITCH, PELOSI!

AS FOR HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN….ALL PART OF THE EVIL….

THEY CAN HAVE HIS HEAD IN A BASKET!

EVIL HAS LEFT THE PLANET!

WOOSH……

1. Mary+Laffrey says:

Tracy thank you for sharing the fantastic news I could picture it on my head as I was reading the great description by Michael Baxter thank you for getting this out I look forward to hearing more wonderful stories of the deaths and executions of these vile despicable monsters that were appointed to our government agencies by other despicable monsters‼️ thank you again and have a blessed day my friend. Mary

2. Ranetta Lang says:

I’m rather new on your site. Bless you for the strength it took to get out of your abusive situation. Thank for sharing real news. I also follow Real Raw News. Some of my own family are skeptical. Cuz they hadn’t heard it. Of course not. Patriots need to dig for the truth. It’ll be hard to not say I told you so.

Thank you for visiting my site. And THANK YOU for your kind words. Please read my other blogs….the ones I have researched. I think the information will interest you. I understand the desire to say ” I TOLD YOU SO” as that desire has been mine of late…ESPECIALLY when PSYCHO SICKO RICK WARREN/SADDLEBACK CHURCH RESIGNED….TOO PERSONAL FOR ME. It is not FUN to be called the “CRAZY” abused woman since 2004 by THIS MASSIVE WORLD WIDE EVIL….ONLY TO FIND OUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

3. BETTY says:

NO DOUBT…THAT BASKET WAS MADE OUTTA….H.R. !!!
    IT CAN HOLD A …..HEAVY….LOAD …OF …..SHIT…FOR..BRAINS !!!

JUST READ..GLENN BECK SAYING JUDGE ORDERS FILES OPEN ON GHISLAINE MAXWELL…INCLUDING THE ONES THAT RELATE TO THE CREEPY CLINTONS !!!
    PERHAPS THE TRUTH IS ABOUT TO COME ….ROLLING …OUT…..THAT OUTTA GET A …FEW MORE…HEADS …SPINNIN !!!

TIME TO TAKE UP…..BASKET ..WEAVING….FOR THE…LATEST….PRODUCTION…LINE…UP !!!!

YOU ARE SO DAMN FUNNY! I LOVE IT! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU? I mean that sincerely. XOXO (*HR – HEMP ROPE)

• BETTY says:

LOL….WELL..THAT MAKES MY DAY…KNOWIN I MADE YOU LAUGH…I RE READ AND HAVE A GOOD OLE ONE MYSELF…I NEVER KNOWWHATZ GONNA COME UP IN MY HEAD…IT JUST SEEMS TO ….FLOW…ALONG…NICELY …..ONCE I GAIN THE INSPIRATION …FROM YOUR BLOG !!!!

WE ARE ALL IN THE …SAME …BOAT…HELPS US ALL …TO ROW …TOGETHER….GETS US THROUGH….ROUGH …..WEATHER!!!

AND I MEAN THAT ….SINCERELY …GOF !!!

HERES A THOUGHT …PERHAPS …ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT ALREADY …KNOW..HOW TO WEAVE BEAUTIFUL BASKETS….COULD PROVIDE THEM..FOR THE GITMO….BOWL……..AND IN TURN….RECEIVE A……FAIR WAGE….ON THE…TRADE…..OUTTA THE ….FUNDS ..THAT THE …WHITE HAT ARE CONFISCATING…FROM….THESE ….SICK…..THINGS !!!!
        HANG A NICE TAG….WITH THE CHILDRENS FACES ON IT……SO ITS THE ….LAST THING THEY SEE…..AS THEY ARE …SQWALLIN….AND WHINING….ABOUT HOW …THEY..ONLY DID…WHAT THEY WERE TOLD..
        MAYBE THAT WOULD…SHUT EM UP…..SO THE ..TRIBUNAL AND MILITARY DON’T HAVE TO …HEAR THAT CRAP….ON THE WAY TO THE …GALLOWGHILOFIREWALL !!!!!!
        LOVE TO YOU AND KEEP KICKIN EM….UP IN THE AZZ !!!

AZZKICKINROPETWITLINTWINER !
        ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND ….BREATH BREATH BREATH !
        AIRS GETTIN CLEARER BY THE ….D…A…Y…….OH !

• BETTY says:

I ALMOST FORGOT……….
        FUNNIEST THING YESTERDAY…I WAS SETTLIN IN FOR THE EVE….AND PUT A VIDEO ON FROM….LINDA..PARIS……
        MCALLISTER TV….AND ON HER ADVERT…THERE WAS A NEW LINE OF CLOTHING FROM ONE OF HER SPONSORS !!!!
        ITS CALLED …..MAMMA HEMP…..
        ……..NOT EVEN…SHITTIIN YOU …
        WHATZ THE CHANCES !!!
        I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED…I THINK WE OUTTA GET SOME ….BET ITZ NICE AND COMFY !

• BETTY says:

GOT IT BACKWARDS….ITZ
          HEMP MOMMA..
          SUSTAINABLE CLOTHING FOR..MEN AND WOMEN ..
          AND…ITS BEEN LAUNCHED IN US AND CANADA !!
          WHEWHOOOOOOO !!
          WE CAN WEAR EM ON …SPECIAL…OCCASIONS !!
          BE LIKE……HANG……IN…..OUT TOGETHER !!!

HEMPSINFASHION !

Your ideas are so good they are being STOLEN!:) XOXOXO

4. Wow! That is the best news but the worst news of his evil deeds. Would like to know what options they gave him that he didn’t accept. What a hideous evil devil he was. What a pleasure to read that he was a coward to the end, they all are. Thank you for the information!

5. Debbie Roarx says:

Yay!!! Evil commie bastard got what he deserved!!! NEXT!!!!

6. Doubting Thomas says:

How do you know this is true? I want to believe it but I’ve heard so much before which turned out to be false, thank you.

7. Rachel Overbey says:

While I have no doubt he is as evil as the rest of them who have overseen cases, served in public office, or been apart of the corrupt government agencies and/or DOD; however, there is nothing on the Office of Military Commissions that indicates a trial, much less an execution of Comey, trial of Podesta, Clintons, etc. Its bad enough we have to contend with CIA generated fake news across all MSM, regardless of rhetoric & appearance of political bias; nut this fake news casts disdain even more on genuine patriots trying to obtain valid news.