It Is Time For BLOWHARD, AL GORE, TO STFU!

HOW MANY? CHILDREN’S DEAD BODIES! HOW MANY? ASK GHISLAINE!
June 29, 2021
JAMES COMEY DEAD. INTO A BASKET, WENT HIS HEAD!
July 1, 2021

It Is Time For BLOWHARD, AL GORE, TO STFU!

AL GORE…..”FAT AND GAY” and another SEXUAL PREDATOR AND ABUSER!

He comes out EVERY SO OFTEN…..BLOWS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, BULLSHIT (DOOM AND GLOOM)…..then runs to a massage table for a FORCED, HAPPY ENDING…..

ALL THE WHILE GETTING FATTER AND RICHER..OFF OF, BLOWING HOT AIR!

DISGUSTING!

OH, HE IS IN ON IT FOLKS…….EPSTEIN ISLAND, AND ADRENOCHROME TOO!

I think we need to HEAR MORE ABOUT HIS TRIPS ON EPSTEIN’S PLANE…..

I found bits and pieces of an ARTICLE on FAT, GAY, AL GORE….but not surprisingly, it has been scrubbed….

~ Al and Tipper Gore ended their marriage after forty years of marriage, and the reason behind it is possibly a gay affair Al Gore has had. The news of the affair devastated Tipper apparently.

The news of the divorce was shocking enough, but if this rumor is true, it makes it even more shocking. No word from the Gore camp on these rumors from The Globe. ~

BUT AS USUAL WITH THESE “CRIMINALS” AL GORE ALSO SEXUALLY HARASSED AND ABUSED………..

~ Al Gore A ‘Pervert And Sexual Predator’ ~

~ Former Vice President Al Gore has been hit by new allegations of sexual assault. This time, it’s two more massage therapists bringing the charges. The former VP is already in hot water, fighting abuse claims in Portland, where another masseuse said Gore groped her in ’06 and asked her to perform a “chakra release” (massage-speak for “hand job”.) ~

VOMIT!

How has he gotten AWAY WITH HIS BLOWHARD FRAUDS AND SEXUAL ABUSE ALL THESE YEARS?

C O R R U P T I O N!

OH AND ADRENOCHROME…….THE SICKENING, HORRYFYING, DRUG ADRENOCHROME from the bodies of TORTURED CHILDREN…..

BLOWHARD, FAT, GAY, ABUSER OF HUMANITY, AL GORE, IS A JUNKIE TOO!

~ What makes adrenochrome so valuable? It has psychoactive properties and can be used as a mind control drug. It can also be consumed to give someone an “adrenaline high.” Who would want adrenochrome? Former U.S. Vice President AL GORE was once apprehended at an airport with a suitcase full of packets of adrenochrome-laden blood.

According to FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, all high-level bureaucrats and V.I.P.’s carry around at least 2 pints of their own adrenochrome-laden blood at ALL times.

……….Aside from mind control and euphoric properties, what else can adrenochrome do? Some believe that consuming the blood of a living creature steals its “life force” and transfers it to the drinker. Aside from “vampires,” many cults [Satanic and otherwise] are known for drinking human blood [The “Illuminati” would rank high in that list]. ~

YEP! IT’S TIME! TIME FOR THE ADRENOCHROME JUNKIE, AL GORE, TO STFU! FOREVER! BYE! BYE!

1. Glenda Sharkey says:

Thank You!…and the “inventor of the Internet”🙄 and the the character on whom “Love Story” was based😂

2. Glenda Sharkey says:

Hi Tracy…Your thoughts on Bill Cosby’s release??? I am thinking he is bound for water front property😐 As always thanks and stay safe and well. Glenda

Oh…I hope so Glenda….he was in THOSE TUNNELS UNDER THE PLAYBOY MANSION….I am certain he has A LOT to “SING ABOUT.” We will have to watch….at this point, I do not know. Let’s hope the WATERFRONT SPA OF GITMO is his next destination. I will watch it! Love having you here. XOXO

• Glenda Sharkey says:

Love that you are here for the kids and all of us💞Special rejoicing the day you are uniting with your children XOXOXO💓🎉

THANK YOU! I have HOPE…but there is A LOT OF DAMAGE. Not just with my family….it is worldwide. I PRAY. Thank you for your kind words:)

• Carrie says:

Tracy: I have also been praying for you and your children. I have cried a million tears ‘re my children. Very similar situation to yours. My 6 yr old daughter was brainwashed by her dad. She is now 23. Still tough with her. I have not seen her for a long time. my 29year old son now gets it. There is hope in Christ Jesus. He is the only way I survived the hell. You are amazing! Keep doing what you are doing. I believe there are many lurkers here whom have never commented. But moms losing their children through the court system is quite the reality. You are helping a lot of people. AND al gore (no caps on purpose) can shove his climate change hoax up his a** where I am sure that has been visited before! Stay strong.

Carrie….thank you for the prayers. WE NEED THEM:( I am so sorry you experienced HELL in the same manner I did…. and yes I SURVIVED in the same manner as well, as you:) The family courts were SATANIST RUN with a purpose of breaking the bond with the mother. The same judges and attorneys, over and over again, purposely, destroyed our families. The countless mothers I have heard from is just horrible. The BRAINWASHING goes hand in hand with the EVIL that takes advantage of this BROKEN SYSTEM. I AM SO THRILLED to hear of the news of your son. And Carrie I will pray for you too. SENDING TONS OF LOVE AND PEACE TO YOU. HEARTFELT!

3. Jeffy says:

You are 100% correct about the adrenochrome laden luggage…that s shown up several places online. Would love to see his global warming exposed. He s an embarrassment to the state of TN.
    Great job. Please keep up the good works.

4. Doubting Thomas says:

I’ve read that Gore is a Satanist, and I believe it.