KILLARY, HILLARY, THE FAMILY COURT, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING, AND MURDER TO COVER IT!

Kate Spade, Andy Spade, David Spade – Anthony Bourdain- Rwanda – United Nations –
June 12, 2021
DR. PHIL – TURN ABOUT RANCH – ABUSE AND MURDER… WTF? MITT ROMNEY! BAIN CAPITAL
June 14, 2021

Have you EVER BEEN A GOOD, GOOD, LOVING, MOTHER….AND YOU END UP IN A FAMILY COURT…..

BECAUSE! Your husband is EMOTIONALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND SEXUALLY ABUSING YOU, HORRIFICLY, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT….(RICHARD ZONA JR.) (“LICK MY ASS, TRACY”)

I NEVER DID, SO, THE ABUSE ESCALATED…IT ALWAYS DOES WHEN YOU SAY…..NO

AND YOU LEAVE THAT EVIL SCENARIO….ESCAPE!

AND WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR EX HUSBAND STEALS ALL YOUR RESOURCES…YOUR MONEY, YOUR HOME, JEWELRY, AND EVEN YOUR CAR….WITH A GANG OF “FLYING MONKEYS” (Atty. BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN, JUDY BLOSSOM, CARY GLENN, JOHN PARADISE, AND HIS PARENTS, RICHARD AND BARBARA ZONA, FELONS, AND THE JOHN PAUL DEJORIA GANG) (ALL PAST BLOGS)

So then, you end up in FAMILY COURT, BECAUSE YOU EXTRADITED YOURSELF FROM HELL….YOU DID THE RIGHT THING, YES….

AND YOU CAN TRUST JUSTICE, RIGHT, JUDGE MICHAEL NAUGHTON, AND JUDGE KIRA KLATCHKO, WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN, FROM THIS MONSTER….

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, INSTEAD YOU ARE TARGETED, THE REST OF YOUR FREAKING LIFE!

MANY OF US ARE TARGETED…..

YOUR CHILDREN DESTROYED.

I had thought I actually PUT KILLARY, HILLARY, TO REST, BUT THE JEZEBEL, NIGHTMARE, CONTINUES……

BREAKING NEWS!!!

~ HILLARY’S BODYGUARD SUDDENLY ADMITS TO MOVING TRAFFICKED KIDS ACROSS INTERNATIONAL BORDERS

Craig (Sawman)Sawyer has publicly admitted he is involved with the movement of trafficked children across international borders.

Attorney Lin Wood has received evidence that shows the FBI, CIA, and Hollywood colluded with Hillary Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Joe Biden, and others to operate an industry level trafficking operation that spanned the entire earth. Evidence shows the main front for the operation is Veterans For Child Rescue Inc, Arizona. Evidence shows the trafficking operation is a continuation of THE FINDERS CULT which was investigated in Florida in the 1980′s.

Evidence shows the CIA is using an attorney from Florida named Kim L. Picazio to fraudulently obtain unconstitutional court orders, which are actually kidnap decrees, from a Family Court in Broward County, wherein Kim L. Picazio claims to be a victim of “DOMESTIC VIOLENCE” when reporters (whom she has never even met) publish information about her involvement with THE FINDERS. The orders are used to snatch and grab news reporters and journalists who report on the evidence. ~

THE FAMILY COURT SAW ME BEFORE THEM, AND LICKED THEIR CHOPS!

AND IF THAT ISN’T ENOUGH CLINTON’S FOR ONE DAY, THERE IS MORE BREAKING NEWS…..

~ Alabama anchor who broke Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac story dead at 45
Police said the local TV news anchor and former Alabama football player’s death is being investigated as an apparent suicide.

WASHINGTON — Journalist and Alabama television news anchor Christopher Sign, who once played football for the University of Alabama, was found dead Saturday morning after what police are investigating as an apparent suicide.

AL.com reported that the reporter and anchor for ABC 33/40 in Birmingham, Alabama was found after an emergency 911 call was received at 8:13 a.m. local time on Saturday regarding a person down at a residence.

When police and fire personnel arrived, 45-year-old Sign was found dead, according to local media. Police said the death is being investigated as a suicide.

Sign, who grew up near Dallas, Texas, was previously a reporter and morning anchor at the ABC affiliate in Phoenix, Arizona KNXV-TV when on June 2016 he broke the news of a secret tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch at Sky Harbor Airport. As Deadline reported, news of the meeting created suspicions that Clinton was lobbying Lynch on behalf of his wife.

At that time, Hillary Clinton, who was a candidate for president of the United States, was also under investigation for allegedly using a private email server for official public communications. The practice carried the potential of revealing state secrets to foreign entities. The Department of Justice along with the State Department later decided not to prosecute Hillary Clinton after investigating the matter. ~

~ Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the bombshell Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac story in 2016 was found dead Saturday. His death is being investigated as a possible suicide.

After writing a book about this experience breaking the tarmac story, Sign went on Fox News where he said his family received death threats over what he had done.

“My family received significant death threats shortly after breaking this story,” Sign said during his appearance. “Credit cards hacked…My children we have code words, we have secret code words that they know what to do, and that’s why I came back to WBMA ABC 33 40 in Birmingham, because when I was enduring the death threats it was my former Alabama football family and my teammates my coaches who circled around me.” ~

Another “TARGETED ” human being SIMPLY TRYING TO TELL THE TRUTH!

I AM NOT SORRY, MYSELF AND MILLIONS OF WOMEN, LIKE ME, WITH THE EXACT SAME STORIES…….

HAVE CUT THROUGH THE BULLSHIT, OF PEOPLE TELLING US , TO JUST FORGIVE, AND MOVE ON!

NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES, FOLKS, BUT WE ARE GETTING CLOSER…..

THE AUDITS ARE GEARING TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE, B-52 BOMBERS ARE FLYING OVER DC, WATER MAIN BREAKS ARE BREAKING IN DC, EARTHQUAKES GALORE, EXPLOSIONS IN PUERTO RICO, FAUCI IS CAUGHT LYING, SHIPS ARE EXPLODING, THE FOOD CHAIN IS BEING EXPOSED, LOTS OF FLIGHTS TO GUANTANAMO BAY, THE FASHION INDUSTRY EXPOSED….

WE ARE LEAVING ABUSE, MY SECOND TIME AROUND….

THE WORST TIME, HOLD ON, THE EVIL ENERGY GOES LITERALLY CRAZY…..PREPARE YOURSELF FOR IT…

THE CLOSER THE WORLD IS TO EXTRADITION FROM PURE EVIL…THE WORSE IT WILL GET, FOR A BIT.

BUT THEN THERE IS LIGHT!

FORGIVE! MR. JOSEPH WATSON TELLS ME! HA!

I actually have a CONSCIENCE, Mr. Watson, what happened to me CAN NOT GO UNHEARD!

I HAVE FORGIVEN, MYSELF, FOR UNKNOWINGLY, MARRYING, AN EVIL MAN, CATCHING ME IN A SPIDER WEB OF EVIL….

UNTANGLING MYSELF FROM THIS WEB….STILL!

CALL ME “CRAZY”, A “SCORNED WOMAN’, OR ANY NAME YOU HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL…..

BUT I DON’T FORGIVE EVIL, BECAUSE EVIL WILL JUST MOVE ONTO SOMEONE ELSE….

AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO STOP IT!

HAPPY SUNDAY! EVERYBODY! GOSH, I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT LAST NIGHT!

THANK YOU TO ALL, THAT WISHED THAT FOR ME! LOVE YOU ALL!

1. Joseph says:

I AM SORRY TRACY!
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

LOL! I forgive you…..but I can not allow all those children that get trafficked through OUR FAMILY COURTS….to be IGNORED! I know this EVIL system….I know it well 🙁

2. Joseph says:

I am sorry Tracy, Please Forgive Me!

3. Joseph says:

I had No right to say the things to you i did, you are an Amazing Women and I Stand Behind You!
    Love and Light to you Always, things are changing, it is happening, I love you!🌷🌷🌷

Joseph! We are GOOD! I KNOW YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART AND WANT THE BEST FOR HUMANITY. I set out on this blog to change the perceptions of abused women. THE EVIL USED THOSE PERCEPTIONS, EVIL CREATED, TO STEAL OUR CHILDREN IN A FAMILY COURT. I am only making a point well needed, to CHANGE, the PURE EVIL IN THE FAMILY COURT. I am thankful for all you do!

Love you too :)…..CAN’T WAIT UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH THE WORST PART…COMING! Now is not the time to FORGIVE:)

4. Joseph says:

I know, we still have to fight unfortunately😡

5. Maggie says:

Thank you again Tracy!! I agree with you 1000%!! Family court is something I don’t wish on anyone. In the middle of my divorce from a horrible narcissist I was diagnosed with cancer. He pressured me to give him full custody of my children. They did not want to be with him at all. Even going through chemo and radiation I would not budge when it came to my kids. But it almost killed me. I survived! Had my last chemo 2 days after the divorce was finalized. Family court is not about what is best for families or children. By the way, it has been 10 years and I’m feeling better than ever!

MAGGIE…A SURVIVOR TOO! Happy to have found you:) FAMILY COURT LOVES THEIR NARCISSIST ABUSERS! THEY SEE MONEY. DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE CHILDREN. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR YOUR GREAT ENDING STORY! And that you are well and feel the BEST EVER! Just GREAT! XOXOXO

6. Mina says:

BLESSINGS and PEACE and the Joy of Our Father to surround You Everyday
    Tracy May Father God give you Supernatural Discernment and Wisdom in continuing your God given purpose. It’s a war and battle for humanity! Good and Evil You have been given the Mantle of a Warrior and you are Fulfilling it!
    Much Love to you!
    🥰🤗🤗🤗🥰

HAPPY SUNDAY! LOVE YOU TOO! VERY, VERY, MUCH! Quite a few insulting naysayers today. These demons always call you names in their emails. Not a care in the world for the millions of missing children. It’s a dead giveaway that TRUTH IS BEING SPOKEN, by me, when they come after me as such. BTW…HAVE NO FEAR…..The naysayers, namecallers, only propel me!

7. Carrie says:

I wrote a long reply and it disappeared. Thank you Tracy for being a warrior. I am thankful that I found your site a few months ago. I too was married to a narcissistic man? and it almost killed me. I filed for divorce and a TRO. He then got a lawyer and then took me through hell. For a year and a half didn’t see his kids, no child support and he made 6 figures a year. Called cps .twice here in Arizona. Had !y deposition taken. Paid 5k for a shrink to assess me and my ki ds. My son is on the autistic spectrum. Judge in Arizona gave me $299 a month for child support. Female
    Judge.Did lots of research on her. Sorry
    about the misspells. Much more to the story but super painful. I have been praying for you. God has apurp owe f y.Keep it coming. It is not me m isspelling. It is changing what I type.

Hello Carrie…yes mothers in America have been had, by corrupt judges. I am so sorry you had the same experience as me. However, millions have. They need to shut down the family courts, like yesterday, as their agenda is to ruin people’s lives and benefit for from it monetarily. It is a RIGGED system against the vulnerable. I hope you are doing o.k. This system hopes these children will end up being trafficked. It is BEYOND PAINFUL, I know….I am so sorry.

8. Joseph-Ra says:

Hey young lady, when I was very young out killing the animals with my BB gun, (its what I was taught) in Eagle Mountain, California I Threw a rock towards Palm Springs, I am sure it landed Near you and would bet my left nut that somewhere along your Journey You have Scooped it up.😃😋😇

Do you understand?

9. JohnC says:

High velocity projectiles, hemp and razor sharp titanium. Best is yet to come. We are winning. I’m beginning to believe these idiots have, not much, no more protection. Podesta, HRC, and Comey, examples. Keep it coming Tracy. Archived you”re entire site. 😃 This month is our “17”th anniversary. What a time to be alive. I told countless people about you’re blog, some of may have been some naysayers towards the content you produce, idk, but like I said before many do not want to admit to themselves that such things happen. God bless.

Thank you very much for the archive!:) The naysayers need to FACT CHECK ME….. It will send them spiraling down a rabbit hole….OF HELL! I very much appreciate you! LOVE! FACT CHECK ME…..THEN SHARE!