SHALLOW AND CREEPY AS HELL – JOEL AND VICTORIA OSTEEN

FUTURE PROVES PAST – MILITARY TRIBUNALS UPCOMING – BETTY’S HEMP ROPE :)
June 8, 2021
JONBENET RAMSEY….WHO DID IT? “The Last Bulb of the Christmas Tree”
June 10, 2021

SHALLOW AND CREEPY AS HELL – JOEL AND VICTORIA OSTEEN

THEY have it all, SATANS PLAYBOOK….this is getting so EASY TO IDENTIFY….

I wrote about RICK WARREN/SADDLEBACK CHURCH and days later he “RETIRED”,

Let’s just see what we can do with the TWO, OSTEEN, DEMONS…..

APPARENTLY….ILLUMINATI BLOODLINES are the make-up of BOTH DEMONS, JOEL AND VICTORIA….

It has been reported MORE THAN ONCE that Victoria is a MEAN, PIECE OF WORK….and HER FATHER WORKED FOR NASA… so the possible, more than likely, reported dimly, exists, she is one of those MK ULTRA, EVIL, TRAINED, NASTY, WOMEN, TRAINED TO CONTROL, JOEL…..

JOEL did attend ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY, but left school, and did not GET A DEGREE…..

A QUITTER, JUST LIKE BILL GATES, their lives pre-programmed by their DNA.

OPRAH (seems to be long GONE)……. Several past blogs, ago, I filled you in on one of the WORST stories on my blog….

OPRAH TOUTING, JOHN OF GOD, who ran a torture, rape, murder, baby farm in BRAZIL…..

OPRAH TOUTS JOEL OSTEEN TOO!….

YES, JOEL LOVES HIS CELEBRITIES, and if OPRAH WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH….LOOK WHO ELSE IS A FRIEND OF JOEL’S...

LADY GAGA AND HER MOCKING, (PANDA EYES), the SODOMY OF BABIES….(SHE IS LONG DEAD)

YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR SELF…..100 MILLION WORTH, DOWN THERE, IN HOUSTON….

HOW DID JOEL AND VICTORIA MAKE 100 MILLION OFF OF GOD?

GOSH…
NOT FAR FROM THE SATANIC TEMPLE IN HOUSTON…

NOT FAR FROM SATANIC PRIEST, JOHN PAUL DEJORIA……

You know, what is interesting is, SO MANY REPORTS EXIST, JOEL, CREEPY, OSTEEN, AND MK ULTRA, DEMON, VICTORIA, ARE DIVORCED….

BUT…when I went to PULL THE STORY…it was missing, the two highly protected, even on DUCK DUCK GO….or the article suggesting divorce DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION….

ARE THEY DIVORCED JUST LIKE BILL AND MELINDA GATES? (FAKE NEWS)

I WONDER who GOT THE HOUSE? Hopefully by now it’s in the U.S. GOVERNMENT HANDS?

For those that doubt TRUMP, why would he sign a law that those involved in CRIMES OF HUMANITY, would have ALL property seized?

ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN…A WHOLE LOT OF CHEATING WAS GOING ON IN LAKEWOOD CHURCH….

Rumors of Joel being a “P***SY HOUND” are mentioned, but wiped……

YET, JOEL OSTEEN, not a theologian, HIRED TWO MORE CON/PASTORS CAUGHT IN CHEATING SCANDALS WHILE AT LAKEWOOD CHURCH….

PASTOR JOHN GRAY WAS OUTED BY A MISTRESS…..

TO SAY , “I AM SORRY, HONEY”, to his complicit wife, a $200,000 LAMBORGHINI, BOUGHT HER SOUL!

AND ISRAEL HOUGHTON…WORSHIP LEADER….CAUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN!

Geez, and you thought LAS VEGAS, was SIN CITY……..NOPE!

LAKEWOOD CHURCH, HOUSTON TEXAS!

LAMBORGHINI’S, JETS, YACHTS, TWO MULTI MILLION DOLLAR HOMES, JOEL’S CARS…

BY NOW, WE KNOW WHERE ALL THAT SIN MONEY CAME FROM….TEXAS IS A BORDER STATE, YES?

OH……THE BOOK DEALS, FOR BOTH JOEL OSTEEN AND VICTORIA…..who was required by SATAN TO SHOP TIL SHE DROPS AND “TAKE CARE OF HERSELF.”

AS you know…when the weather controlled hurricane rolled through HOUSTON……

JOEL AND VICTORIA, LOCKED, THE LAKEWOOD CHURCH DOORS….wouldn’t even allow those in NEED SHELTER…..

WHAT A SATAN CLOWN SHOW AT LAKEWOOD CHURCH…. JOEL OSTEEN, THE HEAD JESTER

YEP, TYLER PERRY, MARIAH CAREY, KANYE WEST…ALL OF SATAN’S CLOWNS, GATHERED AT LAKEWOOD CHURCH….

WHILE THE BIG MONEY ROLLED IN FROM CHILDREN, AND MONEY LAUNDERING…..

And the TALK about Joel Osteen being a “p***yhound”, the entire marriage, to the VICTORIA the WITCH….

OH, HE IS SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!

BOTH HE AND VICTORIA ARE, BOTOXED. TO THE TUNE OF THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of dollars…

SOUL LESS AND PUMPED FULL OF BOTULISM!

I think he may have been at MARIAH CAREY……

MANY, MANY, PICTURES EXIST OF THE TWO…… JUST A GUESS?

MY WORK GETS EASIER AND EASIER FOLKS…..

SATAN DOES NOT DEVIATE!

1. BETTY says:

WELL…..UNLOCK…THE DOORS…..AND ..LETS …SEE…WHAT,,BUSINESS,,,IS..GOIN ..DOWN….ON THE ..INSIDE…..

IF ITS THE LORDS…THEN …SHOULDNT BE ….NOTHIN….IN..THERE…TO ,,,CON……SEAL

…..SHINE THE LIGHT !!!

2. Mina says:

Intercessory prayer is being Answered!!! The strongholds are truly coming down and more revelation is taking place. AMEN!
    People in Authority and Spiritual Wickedness in High places are taking a beating!!!!
    I mentioned before you are Purpose Driven not that “Thing” that pretended to write a book
    Our father in heaven continues to use you mightily. Put him first in all that you do , put on your armour daily and the reveal will continue. When the storms and the arrows are flying at you focus on him.
    The heads of these serpents are being cut off! Hallelujah!
    This is a fight for humanity. It is a spiritual battle. Good and Evil
    YOU ARE STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!
    As Always a Hedge of FIRE 🔥 around You
    May the Lord bless and keep You and Make his Face to shine upon you and be Gracious unto you and lift up his countenance to You and give you his Peace!
    Stand strong and Much Love ❤️ to you

How did you know, your words, were exactly what I needed to hear? MORE L O V E back at you……FROM, ME! SHOUT OUT TO YOU AND ALL MY SPECIAL READERS….YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

3. Mina says:

Shout out to Betty! Blessings and Peace to you in the name of Yeshua

4. Mina says:

I am so happy to hear that my words were right on time. Just doing the will of my Father in heaven as a messenger to Warrior Tracy!
    You are blessed and highly Favoured my Friend. ❤️

5. JohnC says:

Told wifey about this loser years ago. Back then I wasn’t fully aware of the EXTENT of the child trafficking issue. It makes complete sense. The top pic is photoshopped, I guess theyre trying to hide their snake eyes. Stupid people. I found some stuff scrubbed from the duckduckgo as well, google is worse. Heres one for you. These idiots like reversals and mirrors. covid=dovic…. 19 1=a. 9=i. He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
    Thanks.

6. Mary+Laffrey says:

I’ve never liked Joel Osteen, he’s always been a fake as far as I’m concerned, who follows Christ almighty. I’ve gotten in more arguments with friends who just think he walks on water. I appreciate you outing him, Tracy, and I hope that the same thing happens to him as Rick Warren. We can only hope so. God bless you🙏🙏 have a good night Mary

7. Joseph Watson Jr says:

These People are Sick!
    Great Work, your on 🔥!
    God Wins!

8. Deb says:

The Holy Spirit never existed in Lakewood or Saddleback church. The devil sits in the front row ecstatic. My brother and I sing, we liked Isreal Houghton until we heard he sang a song at church “you are so beautiful” and in walks a woman which after he left his wife for! Just know we are here for such a time as this. Arise and shine our light has come!

9. James says:

Tracy, I’ve always thought that JO and VO were evil. He got too rich, too soon. Naturally, a minister of God would live a modest life while sharing the ‘Good New” and gospel throughout the world. In the case of JO, he once was interviewed by Larry King (years ago) in which supposedly Larry asked Joel if one could make it into Heaven without going the Christ Jesus first. His reply was that one could make it into Heaven without going through Jesus. That was the first major flawed sign that Joel was not on the up and up. The bible plainly says that only through accepting the Son of God (Jesus) as OUR Lord and Savior and repenting of OUR sins are WE embraced into the arms of our Father God and into the ‘Family’ of the kingdom. Your stories of the Mega Churches have been spot on as well as every other article you have written about the evilness in the world. EYEs WIDE OPEN….thanks to your blogs.
    May God bless you

Thank you James…..I appreciate you. I have well researched the mega churches since Rick Warren/Saddleback Church, worked with my abusive ex husband to continue abuse and hide my children.

• Maddy says:

I also remember the Larry King interview. He was also asked about God accepting Gays and his answer worried me, he seemed to brush it off Non committal. And when asked why they didnt open the Church to help the homeless, again he just waved his hand to brush it off as no big deal. But his sermons if you can call them that never mention sin or the real preaching of the Gospel. He tells good luck stories Very sad as I thought his Father John was a good man and his Mom recovered from 4th Stage Cancer by having Faith in and trust in God. Does the next generation get rich too quick and like the feel of money, plenty money? Very sad He also never mentions sin

10. MR Clouslow says:

Be careful, Blasphemy is calling what belongs to God satan’s and what is of satan God’s. I know people who became Christian thru Joel.

The Bible warns judgmental people that they will be judged by the same measure with which they judge others (Matthew 7:2). Deuteronomy 1:17 suggests that judgment belongs only to God, not to humans. Rather than being judgmental, the Bible instructs people to have compassion and empathy for others (Ephesians 4:32).

If I was worried about being careful….I would not HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH FOR FOUR YEARS. “BE CAREFUL” is that a THREAT? I am not judging the WICKED OSTEEN’S…I am reporting well researched TRUTH! FOR THE MASSES! TOO BAD! Joel Osteen in all his lavish, fraudulent riches, did not make Christians become Christians….they became CHRISTIANS through their OWN CONNECTION TO GOD. I read the military, in the tribunals, are sending those like JOEL AND NASTY VICTORIA…off to their judgement. STOP THE THREATS! FROM MANTECA, CA…..THANK YOU!

BTW…..CAN YOU ASK THOSE THAT BECAME CHRISTIAN….WATCHING JOEL AND VICTORIA’S FRAUDULENT WEALTH…IF THEY KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED INSIDE THE WALLS OF LAKEWOOD CHURCH? OR WHY, OH WHY….THEY DID NOT WANT TO SHELTER CHRISTIANS FROM THE HURRICANE…..BE CAREFUL, NOT! IT’S TRUTH TIME!

• MR Clouslow says:

I bind you up in the name of JESUS! You have no authority over the body of Christ, get thee behind me!

MR. Jacques Cousteau….LOL…which reminds me I need to research THAT FRAUD! Your not included in my relationship with GOD! No matter how bad you bellow bullshit. Plus…..your on the wrong side of history. NOT FOR ME! It is time for you to go away. Appreciated. Thank you!

11. MR Clouslow says:

Are you what Jesus called a viper?

12. MR Clouslow says:

Tracy Zona I will pray for you that you can learn what your ministry is. It’s NOT trying to destroy ministers. Only do the ministry that GOD has called you to. Be Mary not Martha.

13. MR Clouslow says:

Don’t judge me but I can judge others, your Tracy Zona and the judge! Your also Martha, Martha, Martha! Not your ministry to judge, seek his calling.

I am not the JUDGE…I am relaying well researched TRUTH….YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. Just like the MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS SUPPOSED TO DO, but will not! I have already told you this, and already asked to not come back. You clearly are not on the SIDE OF THE CHILDREN…and all your ranting and raving will not STOP ME IN MY FIGHT FOR GOOD. YOU ARE POWERLESS OVER ME. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

14. MR Clouslow says:

Sssssst says the viper.

15. MR Clouslow says:

You KNOW GOD DIDN’T call you to this ministry and you Know it. Do what GOD has called you to do.