TOM HANKS, PEDOPHILE, ASSASSIN….HORRIFYING KILLER! NO NICE GUY!

BILL GATES – CHILD SEX DUNGEON – IRMA LAKE LODGE
May 21, 2021
ADRENOCHROME – BABY PARTS – SANDRA BULLOCK – OPRAH – CATE BLANCHETT – PENIS FACIAL
May 24, 2021

TOM HANKS, PEDOPHILE, ASSASSIN….HORRIFYING KILLER! NO NICE GUY!

I was asked by a reader why no one has written about the PURE EVIL of Tom Hanks?

Of course the information is out there, BUT NOT IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA….

THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WILL NOT EVEN TELL YOU….TOM HANKS IS DEAD. (A ROCKEFELLER)

I have known for quite sometime, but held back because the EVIL was so EVIL, sometimes you don’t want to touch it….

You don’t want to believe that the “FAR FETCHEDNESS” of it could be REAL, but it is…..

When you know, no way exists to unsee it, or unknow it…..

It is, probably, past time, to talk about the TRUTH of it…..

TOM HANKS WAS NOT ONLY A PEDOPHILE, but a TRAINED ASSASSIN………..

As I told you with MIKE PENCE, serial killer, these are TRAINED KILLERS…..

Gene Decodes talked about Tom Hanks, THE ASSASSIN, sometime ago…..

~ “Hanks is one of the Deep State/Illuminati’s top killers,” said a Telegram user called DonJr4prez, “He hides behind that good-guy image and uses the guise of acting to travel around the world taking people out.” ~

~ Tom Hanks is the Satanist pedophile king of Hollywood, and he’s been hiding it in plain sight only as of the last few years.

However, once you review the evidence, you’ll understand that it is so blatant, so obvious, so exceedingly arrogant — that it’s almost like he wanted to be caught. Just like James Gunn, Michael Ian Black, Rainn Wilson and now Rian Johnson these people enjoy bragging to the community about their exploits and ‘conquests’.

I’m confident after this post, this piece of shit will be over. He’s already pulled several PR stunts since Weinstein’s exposure as being the next Hollywood star to be outted, but as a joke — known forever as Hollywood’s ‘Nice Guy’.

The thing that is apparent about Hanks is, as the common case with these people, they don’t judge themselves. They accept who they are, that they are sick — and this is who they will forever be. So because of that, they indulge in the sick humor and practice of mocking their public image as a not-so-subtle way of sharing who they really are. ~

I doubt you can be MORE EVIL THAN TOM HANKS WAS….HE IS DEAD….One of the first, and MOST DANGEROUS….

THE ASSASSIN, TOM HANKS, ASSASSINATED!

1. Mary Laffrey says:

All I can say is, wow. I watched the Gene Decode it was quite alarming and showing all the maps of the dumbs around the country and Puerto Rico that was interesting.
    Thanks so much for your reporting, as usual, Tracy, I’m sure you’ll be dancing tonight have a good one. Love Mary

2. BETTY says:

…WILSON….WHERE ARE YOU ………………….ALL…PART OF THE …CAST….AWAY…OF …PLAYERS …

.VOLLEY BALL…ANYONE …
    I MAY BE SHORT,,,BUT I CAN STILL,,,SPIKE !!!

YUP…HE”S ..A ..GONNER …WENT .. FOUL !….FACE N ALL !

BOUNCE…BOUNCE…..BOUNCE ….UGH !

3. Nan says:

I am so glad he is no longer able to hurt children. I wish he had been found out sooner.😵

4. Mina says:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    The Fiery PIT AWAITS!!
    Judgement Day before that. Standing before our Creator and having to answer as Why you did what you did during your life is going to be the kicker…..
    Children are a Heritage from our Lord God and they hold a Special place in his heart. Anyone who harms a child is inviting Gods wrath upon themselves
    Blessings and Peace and Thank You for all you do 🤗❤️

5. Michael says:

Yeah I don’t think any of this is true.

6. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Its All True and is way worse than anyone can ever imagine!
    This Horror show is going to get A lot Worse!

Keep Pushing Tracy, They NEED to Know and Your on 🔥!

7. Joseph Watson Jr says:

I would like to see you Dive into Trump and His Family, Something is Not right Tracy!

Someone once told me years ago, “They provide the problems and the Solutions?

Why so many pics of Trump with his arm around Epstein?

Why is his a d his families name in Epsteins black book and flight log?

I Am Afraid that Trump is cabal, they are fighting over humanity amongst themselves!

What are your thoughts Tracy?

I have dived in. I understand your fears. Who can we trust? Thus far, after tons of research, I TRUST. Early pictures exist of Trump with Epstein….of course Epstein would want the TRUMPS in his black book. I have seen nothing of any TRUMP being on flight logs. In fact he BANNED EPSTEIN from his property and was the only one to step up to the plate in the investigation in Palm Beach. Here is my answer to you. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN EVIL TO SEE EVIL. I was married to a VERY EVIL man for many years. I didn’t want to believe it. Sometimes, you don’t know EVIL IS EVIL for awhile. The devil does not like to reveal himself. In fact, sometimes, lives entertwine with EVIL and you do not even know it, til later. Pieces of my story I have yet to reveal, as it seems as though, EVIL is attracted to me. THE TRUMP FAMILY HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL TO FIGHT EVIL. Millions of children rescued and saved. I look at actions, not words. The EOS he signed right from the get go….TO FIGHT WORLD EVIL. I TRUST. Something else, do some research….I have read, he worked for this cause throughout his entire life. Infiltrating amongst them, was part of the plan. As PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS REPEATEDLY said “WE HAVE IT ALL, I CAUGHT THEM, I CAUGHT THEM ALL.” How do you think he did that? Years ago in an interview he said “SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE MISSING CHILDREN, TAKEN BY THE PERVERTS.” I TRUST.

8. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Yes Tracy, I have researched as well and want to believe what you are saying, I know he had to get close to them to get this all done! He has done So Many great things for all of us! Its just my Fear!

Thank You So Much, God Has a Very Special Place For You Young Lady!

9. Joseph Watson Jr says:

I AM Trying! 😻

You Go Girl, Your on 🔥!

I just READ a MEXICAN MEGACHURCH/SATANIC PASTOR WAS ARRESTED FOR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING…..WATCH THE WORLD…..YOU WILL SEE THE GOOD WINNING OVER EVIL. YOUR FEARS WILL DISSIPATE. BTW…SATAN PLAYS ON YOUR DOUBTS.

10. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Its Noticeable on the Surface of this planet, Fear is leaving slowly, We have this, God Wins!

Your on 🔥!😃