UPDATE: CRAZY EYED, CULT, QUEEN, AMY CONEY BARRETT ARRESTED…

CYRUS VANCE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP – LEGAL ABUSE – BUT, BUT, BUT, CYRUS NEVER ARRESTED JEFFREY EPSTEIN?
May 19, 2021
Jonathan Kendrick, John Paul DeJoria, Richard Zona Jr,…ABC HAMMERED ROK/ROKIT – SEA SHEPHERD
May 20, 2021

UPDATE: CRAZY EYED, CULT, QUEEN, AMY CONEY BARRETT ARRESTED…

Yep…..ARRESTED, and I THINK IT’S TOO KIND TO BE ON HOUSE ARREST…(AN UPDATE ABOUT MY PREVIOUS BLOG)

THE SUPREME COURT FOR SALE?

IS THE SUPREME COURT PAID FOR WITH “THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT CHILDREN?” LIKE HOLLYWOOD?

CORRUPT AND CRIMINAL JUDGES HAVE RUINED LIVES, AND CAUSED DAMAGES, TO SO MANY AMERICANS, INCLUDING MINE….

JUDGES SHOULD HOLD THE LAW AT THE HIGHEST STANDARD……AND WHEN THEY DON’T…….NO MERCY….

Worse YET? I would like to know…….

Did Amy Coney Barret, trade her adopted HAITIAN CHILDREN, for sexual favors, and CLIMBS UP THE POLITICAL LADDER, as Justice Roberts DID?

Adopting children to PASS THEM AROUND for sexual favors….SO VERY SICK………

~ Judge Amy Coney Barrett, said Tuesday her and her husband Jesse’s decision to adopt two children from Haiti has “enriched our family immeasurably. ~

” ENRICH THE FAMILY IMMEASURABLY “………WOW!

FOR NOW, AMY CONEY BARRETT IS UNDER HOUSE ARREST…..

~ Acting on a sealed indictment, the U.S. military has placed Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett on house arrest and fitted the mother of 7 with an ankle bracelet to ensure she does not abscond while JAG decides whether to show compassion or schedule a military tribunal.

On April 15, U.S. Navy JAG and Army CID investigators visited Barrett’s D.C. home where she lives with her children and her husband, Jesse, most of whom were present when investigators told Barrett that the Insurrection Act of 1807, which Donald J. Trump invoked before leaving office, empowered them to detain or arrest citizens who stand accused of treason or present a threat to national security.

A source involved in Trump’s Deep State battle told Real Raw News that Barrett, evidently confused, welcomed investigators into her home under the impression that they were seeking her help in an official, Supreme Court Justice capacity. When told that she was the target of the military’s investigation, Barrett turned belligerent and said she did not acknowledge military authority over the citizenry. She accused investigators of misrepresenting themselves to gain access to her home, and demanded they leave unless they had an arrest warrant issued by a D.C. circuit judge.

“The military told Amy’s husband to take the kids to another room while they did business with her. Then she dropped a bombshell, told investigators she was personal friends with Kamala Harris and that she would have their heads on silver platters. The investigators told her Kamala Harris had no authority over them and that Amy was lucky they were showing her a courtesy by only placing her under house arrest and not immediately shipping her ass off to GITMO,” our source said.

As reported previously, the military and Donald J. Trump spent the last week of December debating the merits of imprisoning Barrett, who was viewed in conservative circles as the woman who would bring parity to the Supreme Court and prevent the liberal left from hijacking the 2020 election. But two days after her confirmation hearing, she stabbed Trump in the back by recusing herself from a pivotal vote that could have exposed widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania.

“Amy Barrett is a source of embarrassment for Trump. He championed her, and she betrayed him,” our source said. “Trump and [Jeffrey] Rosen wrote the indictment way back on December 19 and handed it off to the military. She is guilty of treason and other high crimes,” our source said.

Those other crimes, he added, include a tangential link to the late Hillary Rodham Clinton, whose organization, the Clinton Foundation, helped Barrett circumvent roadblocks and red tape that had previously hampered her efforts to adopt Haitian children. Barrett has adopted two children, one in 2005, the other in 2010. The military’s focus, our source said, is on the second adoption. It has evidence proving that the Clinton Foundation had kidnapped hundreds of Haitian children in the aftermath of the massive 2010 earthquake that killed 300,000 people. When the quakes subsided and the dust settled, the Clinton Foundation swept in and scooped up children like minnows caught in a fishnet, under the pretense of rehoming orphaned kids. According to Clinton Foundation documents obtained by the U.S. military, less than 25% of “rescued” children ever set foot on United States soil. The military, our source said, has indisputable evidence that the majority were sold into slavery.

“The Clinton Foundation took these kids saying their parents had been killed in the earthquake. Fact is, it later turned out many of the parents were alive and wanted their kids back, long after they vanished into the ether. There are no official adoption records for the Barrett kid. No paperwork at all. It’s like he just magically appeared, and no one ever questioned it. No doubt it should have been vetted before her Supreme Court nomination. That was clearly a big oversight on Trump’s part. The questions are, was that kid kidnapped, are his parents really alive, and what exactly does Barrett know?” our source said.

“Trump still has a soft spot for Barrett; he’s a compassionate man. He’s weighing justice against taking a mother from her kids. That’s why he asked JAG to place her on house arrest, at least for the time being, rather than deport her treasonous ass to GITMO. Now she has to wear a tracking anklet until a final decision is made,” our source said.

Barrett, he added, verbally thrashed investigators with unbridled hatred, accusing them of violating her Constitutional rights. The JAG and CID agents tried to pacify her by saying insolent behavior would yield a hasty trip to Guantanamo Bay.

“They put the tracking anklet on her, and her family was put under a gag order,” our source said. – Michael Baxter

WOW! NO ADOPTION PAPERS…..AMY CONEY BARRETT JUST STOLE A KID!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE……NO MERCY

I HAVEN’T MET A FAMILY COURT JUDGE YET THAT HAD ANY MERCY FOR MOTHERS’S – JUDGE KIRA KLATCHKO

MANY OF MY READERS, MOTHER’S, SHARE MY STORY….

NO MERCY…….GOODBYE CUCKOO EYES….

1. BETTY says:

THERE IS A …WHOLE ..LOTTA ..SHAKIN GOIN ON !!!!

KIND OF FUNNY HOW..THE FAMILY …DOGS..ARE BEING ..REPORTED…AS DYING OFF…LIKE ..LADY…IF YA CAN CALL IT THAT…KUCKCA…DOGS STOLEN…PHONY FAKER …O BUMMER …DEAD DOG …THE …..queen…DEAD DOG…AND THE NAME OF THE BREED …SERIOUSLY ….DIORGI ..OR WHATEVER …PRETTY SURE…ADAM ..DIDNT NAME THAT ONE !!!

ARE WE SUPPOSE TO …FEEL …SORRY FOR THEM WHIPPITSHITZ ..IS THAT WHAT THE ..PLAY ON DEAD DOGS IS ALL ABOUT …

OH…..AND ..SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF ..PHYSICAL …AILMEMTS ..AMONGST THE ….CELEBERINGALING …AND ,,DINGALING …CIRCUS ..ACTORS THESE DAYS …….

ITZ BECOME A….REAL…..SHOW…STOPPER …WOULDNT YA SAY ………

THEY ALL GETTIN THE ..TRUMP…BUMP !!!!

BOOM..BOOM…….BOOM ..BA …BOOM ………BOOM….BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALL GOT THEM CUCKOO …EYES …….CAUSE THEY ALL…GOIN …CUCKOO KNOWIN ….THE ..HOUNDS ….ARE ON THEIR ..TRAILS !!!!

………………..MAYBE THEY ALL…PICKED OUT….THE ..WRONG …BREED……………!

2. Michael McNally says:

I believe this story originated from Real Raw News
    By Michael Baxter -May 19, 2021
    It’s a spoof entertainment news site. Like the Onion

Your a liar, or sadly, brainwashed, dazed and confused…..No spoof entertainment…THAT’S the mainstream media, ALL SPOOF.
      You’ve got it backwards.
      Real Raw News… ” An independent publisher, RealRawNews explores content often avoided by the mainstream media. ”
      TAKE YOUR TALL TALES ELSEWHERE…..OR DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I HAVE.
      ALL my past blogs, on the CULT, QUEEN, AMY CONEY BARRETT, and my research, substantiate this story.
      OH! And give UP…80 million in America, alone, KNOW THE TRUTH.
      UNLESS….YOU CAN PROVIDE THE ADOPTION PAPERS FOR HER STOLEN HAITIAN CHILD?

3. Mary Laffrey says:

Good job Tracy you tell him so happy to hear she is on house arrest I was a stunned as president Trump was I thought she was our golden girl for the Republicans I thought she was going to save the day in the supreme Court towards conservatives and she stabbed us all in the back I’m embarrassed that I thought she was going to save us all and save president Trump but no she’s a backstabbing liar thief and possible child trafficker thank you for exposing this

4. Karina says:

It is True. I knew it in my blood when I seen the kids in a photo with her & husband before she was appointed to be Judge. First I seen the adopted kids I just knew she got them illegally & connected to the bad guys. I did not suspect her being K Harris friend.

NOTHING BUT A CRAZY, FRAUD.

I felt it too…..VERY HOAKY….to be presented in THE FAKE NEWS WAY, CRAZY EYES WAS…… She was raised in a POS family too!

• EyesofblueICU says:

Do you know her family Tracy? I’m assuming that you absolutely know her family since you just said that. Because why else would you say something like that? Are you still a victim of whatever you are so pissed off about. Whatever was done to you in the past from a judge must have been horrible and I’m sorry you had to go through that… But how long are you going to hang on to it and still be the victim of it. You don’t have to carry that pain with you anymore. And please don’t talk about my family like that because we’re not all pieces of shit. I honestly don’t know if Amy did what they are saying and I’m still trying to get to the bottom of it all. I haven’t talked to Amy (my out of state cousin) in years but I do love her because she is part of my family. Anyway… Take care and let it go.

When the rights are wronged I will let it go. Never tell a victim to just forget about it. Those days are over. From now on when evil people do rotten things they get called out. We wouldn’t be in this mess if we did this a long time ago. Are you going to say that to the children locked in cages. Tortured, raped, and electrocuted? Probably so.

I did a blog on the Boy Scouts… heard from several that were molested by this wicked system. They are not going to let it go either. Get used to it.

Btw….we have all lost family to this corruption. So now your a victim too. Please ask Amy if her two children from ravaged Haiti have adoption papers and get back to us? We need to have more compassion for victims in this world rather than saying “GET OVER IT.”

• Ima says:

Wow yes. You proved it, her is family a bunch of POS.. what a freak acting like a f loser. Did you get f***ed by a judge?😂🤣😂. We use to hang judges maybe we should start that up again. You can let it GO? What a Nut case. Yeah if your a cousin from out of state and haven’t talked to her in years and you act like that. May God blot out your whole line, may the earth be cleaned of your family mental sickness. I just barfed after your comment. 1st you better be finding out about those adoption papers, maybe need to be giving that baby back. It’s been a while since your comment? Have you gotten to the bottom of it yet??? Or ??? Crazzzy assssss !!!!
          What a disgusting reply, she took the job her life is public and we may talk about her anyway we want. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.. now we going to talk about you.

5. Dnt Blv says:

I really hope this is True. I have looked around, but can’t verify if it is true that Amy Coney Barrett was arrested. I can think of a lot more who deserve it, before her, but she does deserve to go. Hopefully we will see her Friends fall very soon. Because the Main Stream Media is complicit, we know those Arseholes wont mention their world falling apart.

Many more have been arrested as well…. THOSE THAT DESERVE IT. From my research I do not think we as yet have the full picture on the extent of Amy Coney Barrett’s EVIL AND COMPROMISED deeds. Apparently her DADDY is involved with the election fraud. And YES the MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS ALL COMPLICIT IN IT. It is amazing to me that people still look to the media news to verify what is in front of their own eyes. Kudos to you for getting TRUTH! Thank you for visiting my blog!

• Dnt+Blv says:

I agree with everything you have said. I am not New to this, i as well have been Researching for Years. I know exactly what this Satanic Cabal is all about, from the Top, with The Rockerfellas, Rothschilds, Royal Families, the Vatican, World Economic Forum and the rest. I have Trumps Sealed Indictments Saved on my Phone. I have heard about the Military Tribunals that have been going on for a few Years now. I saw the Transcripts of the Clintons Tribunal, with her Execution and his Life in Prison. I have seen Part of the Frazzledrip Video of Hillary and Aberdine, which is Sickening and Evil. I am really looking forward to the End of this Horrible, but Great time in History. There is still a Fight ahead of us, these Barsteds wont go down without a Fight. A lot more Lives will be Lost before this is over. I’m Australian and I’m more of an American Patriot, than a lot of Americans are, but in the end, i think the Unpatriotic will turn around, it is only through Ignorance that they aren’t as Patriotic as they should be. Good Luck.

Thank you for visiting my site! I am Patriotic as well…but this is about the WORLD AND HUMANITY. AS YOU KNOW……YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED! It is ALL HORRIFIC….BUT IT WILL BE OVER AND HUMANITY WILL WIN! LOVE TO YOU AUSTRALIA! BIG LOVE!

6. Truther says:

You people here are either Trolls or Idiots. Stop believing this B.S. about Clinton being hanged in Gitmo, Amey Barrett being arrested, it’s not true. These stories are all fake news. You all look like idiots believing everything you read on these sites.

That’s funny….With Washington D.C. bordered up, Buckingham Palace closed, Epstein arrested, Weinstein arrested, Ghislaine Maxwell arrested, Prince Andrew disappeared, Peter Nygard arrested, Adam Schiff disappeared, thousands of children rescued, and so much more, pardon me, but the ONLY IDIOT IS YOU! Do not come here and insult good people that have done their homework. If you can’t see it IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE…… GET BUSY! START RESEARCHING. Produce the papers for Amy Coney Barret’s adoptions from HAITI….hmmmm..Just like Justice Roberts illegal adoptions OR SHUT UP? I have spent FOUR YEARS RESEARCHING….Why do you choose to keep your head in the sand? I don’t know how anyone can do that…..

• JohnC says:

Buckingham palace is boarded up. Coat of arms is removed. WH is empty. This is out there for all to see. Google will hide it. Wikipiedia will whitewash it or hide it, and or delete any info regarding it submitted. Too many anomolies to think nothing is going on.

TOO MANY! Spot on…..But when they come out calling those that have researched “IDIOTS” it is a pattern of abuse to STOP THE TRUTH. Nefarious INTENTIONS! TRUTHER, LOL, is not about TRUTH but instead hiding it.

7. EleanorB says:

I never liked her! There was something about her eyes that I didn’t trust! Although I read this on other websites, thank you for sharing! No mercy! Let God have mercy for her.

8. Terrie Lilley says:

Terrie Lilley, Tracy, you eloquently write what I wish I could say. The thoughts are there. Lol. The blind, the willingly ignorant, and now, cause it’s been so long, the plain stupid. I have no tolerance.
    Anyway, you are right over the target, and you rock Big Time. Thanks.

Thank you Terrie and thank you for visiting my site! Your right…”WILLINGLY IGNORANT’, I had someone say to me “I WANT TO STAY IN MY BUBBLE.” YOUR BUBBLE? YOUR BUBBLE? HOW MANY CHILDREN, SEX TRAFFICKED, ARE YOU THEN, RESPONSIBLE FOR WHILE “YOUR IN YOUR BUBBLE?”