Let’s BREAK IT – THE MATRIX – ARRESTS – HOPE! – ( DANA WALDEN HULU/FOX/DISNEY)

Leslie Wexner – VICTORIA’S SECRET – DID SOMEONE MURDER, THE FOUNDER – ROY RAYMOND?
March 29, 2021
SUCH EVIL – Jeffrey Epstein – Ghislaine Maxwell – HORRIFIC, CRIMINAL, INHUMANE, ABUSE
March 31, 2021

Let’s BREAK IT – THE MATRIX – ARRESTS – HOPE! – ( DANA WALDEN HULU/FOX/DISNEY)

*********DANA WALDEN PICTURED WITH HILLARY CLINTON ON THE RIGHT.

We are responsible for BREAKING OUR OWN MATRIX………….

I had to BREAK THE MATRIX, of the controlling, domestic abuse, FAKE MARRIAGE, to my abuser, Richard Zona Jr.

WOW! He had me TRAPPED, FINANCIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, and EVEN SEXUALLY (ALL ABUSE) in NOTHING BUT PURE HORSE SHIT!

I never thought I would have to do it TWICE, but here we are. I did it!! AGAIN!! HOW ABOUT YOU?

WHEN YOU STOP THE CONTROL, the power once over you, is POWERLESS. DEFEATED. DEAD.

Several of my readers were disappointed yesterday when the cargo containers were not searched…. BUT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH:(

You have your OWN MIND, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! BELIEVE IN YOUR INSTINCTS! BELIEVE IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

***** More children were rescued today in IOWA, that is what’s IMPORTANT!

It is happening….

In the meantime I came across this list on TWITTER this morning…….

We can HOPE, IT’S TRUE.

I think there are MANY MORE, EVEN MORE RECENT, but I feel good enough about this list to post it..……….

Let’s NOT WAIT ANYMORE for someone to tell us to BREAK THE MATRIX.

BE STRONG! BE BRAVE! TELL IT LIKE IT IS! AND HOW YOU SEE IT!

YOU CAN LIVE FREE IF YOU CHOOSE TO!

Matrix FREE

We ARE THE NEWS NOW!

I don’t need the DANA WALDENS/FOX/DISNEY/HULU of the WORLD to SHOW ME A DAMN THING…….

Nor do I need to watch ANYTHING, DANA WALDEN PUTS ON T.V. (ALL LUCIFERIAN EVIL)

LUCIFER, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, GLEE (THREE UNTIMELY CELEBRITY DEATHS) WTF?

Good LORD, DANA WALDEN GREW UP IN HOLLYWOOD, GREW UP, IMBEDDED IN THE INDUSTRY, SHE HAD TO KNOW THEY WERE RAPING, EATING BABIES, and drinking their BLOOD?

I wonder, if she did it too, SOLD HER SOUL, for her 19 million dollar home?

HER HUSBAND MATT WALDEN IS PUKE..I KNOW! (HE ATTENDED MY WEDDING AND RAN HEAVY WITH THE FELON)

MATT WALDEN (PUKE) IS BEST FRIENDS with the FELONS and connected to the “GANG” of JOHN PAUL DEJORIA’s that came after me.

An LA ATTORNEY CAME OUT OF HELL TO SILENCE ME, GAG ME….the attorney was a DEMON!

I think, the Walden’s ARE ONE ROTTEN, EVIL, probably, SATANIC “MODERN FAMILY?”

Yeah…they knew what their FELON BUDDY AND DEMON ATTORNEY was doing to me……..

While, they probably sat in their 19 million dollar home laughing at my terror?

STRAIGHT OUT OF “LUCIFER.”

Dana Walden can put my terror in her next NOT, HIT SHOW…………

Isn’t that what they do?

CAUSE HUMAN MISERY, THEN MAKE T.V. SHOWS OUT OF IT, THEN BUY A HOUSE FOR 19 MILLION DOLLARS…..

1. Sam says:

None of these people have been arrested?

How do you know? Show me proof they haven’t. Where are they? They have just disappeared….You can stay in the matrix if you want to. At some point you will be left behind.

2. Mary Laffrey says:

Tracy what excellent news that all of these people have been executed or on house arrest waiting tribunal and a couple of them just died, but it’s wonderful news to have it all in one place like that.
    Thank you so much for sharing. I feel so much better about things happening. So they’re fakes are just plastic fakes or clones or what?
    I wish somebody would have the guts to print this on the front page of something like Newsmax or The blaze. You’re the only one with any balls Tracy! gosh I give you so much credit.
    God bless you and keep you and give you peace. Love Mary. I hope you have a wonderful Easter and a few days πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜»πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Happy Easter to you Mary. New beginnings! I have to laugh as I was just at the store and STAR magazine had several stars on the cover…LADY GAGA NEVER coming back. Angelina Jolie, filled with peace. Matt Damon running to Australia. Ummmmmmm not. Evil just can’t stop lying. I think there are many, many more. I have noticed some have doubles, that doesn’t even look like them, but much of it is GCI. Or masks…HOLLYWOOD can make anyone look like anyone. Sending love and peace to you this Easter. xoxoxo

3. Mary Laffrey says:

Tracy and Happy Easter to you too. You’re so funny I was reading a People magazine, I take care of an elderly lady, once a week and she gives me her People and they were printed. I think this was March, and every time I read about Matt Damon or George Clooney I’m thinking I’ve got to go back to the list and see if they’re on Tracy’s list. That they are executed, LOL, oh yeah and Lady Gaga’s dogs are fine and the dog walkers saved. I just laugh when I see the stuff because I know, that you know, the truth, and I want to come back to this list time and time again. I wish I could print it out or forward it to myself so that I would have the list on my email or computer.
    It’s Good Friday evening I’m about to open my bible for the second time and read in the gospels about the crucifixion and just thank the Lord my God Jesus Christ that he died for me. Have a wonderful peaceful weekend my friend much love Mary πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ˜

Mary, my friend, I want you to know you touch my heart, every time I hear from you. Heartfelt. And I hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend, as well:)