WORLD WAR 111! (GOOD VS EVIL) AND MAINE LOBSTER!

Broken Humanity – The Biden Crime Family – Mr. Sausalito!
December 11, 2020
Finding TRUTH! TRUTHSEEKERS ARE NOT “IDIOTS.”
December 13, 2020

WORLD WAR 111! (GOOD VS EVIL) AND MAINE LOBSTER!

Our U.S. military deserves our utmost gratitude and prayers……… I AM SO GRATEFUL.

IF you have researched as deep as myself, you would know this war between GOOD AND EVIL, much of it, has been fought underground.

You and I can not imagine what the military has seen, how they have fought, and how they have sacrificed.

So interestingly, several events have recently happened, and new reports are OUT.

An F16 crashed in Michigan, and an earthquake happened in Maine on the Canadian border.

Reports came out today that 50,000 Chinese soldiers were bombed in underground tunnels in Maine.

~ Steve Quayle broke the news yesterday that an F-16 was shot down by the Chinese and a 30,000 lb bunker buster bomb was dropped on a bunker in Robbinston Maine, killing 50,000 Chinese. I live 2 hours from there…so I checked. ~

~ Steve said reports claimed the 50,000 troops were brought in by boat from the bay of Fundy. RIGHT ON THE CANADIAN BORDER. ~

~ Btw this of course all lines up perfectly with the reports we’ve been hearing that China has troops on the Canadian border. ~

THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS A FREAKING JOKE! THE PEOPLE ARE THE NEWS! FAKE! SHIT ASS FAKE!

Humanity is BROKEN! Journalism is BROKEN!

BTW…. the earthquakes around the world over the past couple years may not be earthquakes at all…..but instead the blowing up of UNDERGROUND TUNNELS AND BASES WERE EVIL OF THE WORST KIND WAS PRESENT.

A few IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER………………….

Remember when Barrack Obama CLOSED OFF THE WATERS SURROUNDING MAINE and devastated the MAINE LOBSTER INDUSTRY?

5000 SQUARE MILES OF OCEAN!

Why would he do that? To protect the little fishes?

Doubtful, as Barrack Obama likes PIZZA and HOTDOGS. (pedophile codewords as he ordered it in the White House)

Remember the HORROR KING, AUTHOR, STEPHEN KING LIVES IN MAINE.

What does he have to do with this…. THE CREEPY, SICK, FUCK, STEPHEN KING?

~ Castle Rock is a fictional town in Maine, created by none other than Stephen King (who lives a half hour from me in his mansion with hidden rooms and tunnels behind Mansfield Stadium. ~

MORE ON THAT MONSTER LATER…………

YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON UNDERGROUND.

It’s FRIDAY!

LOVE TO THE WORLD……

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

1. Nikmard says:

Stupid q shit. No 50k troops killed idiots

I have had my own personal journey and have done MY OWN RESEARCH. What’s your explanation and PROOF that it didn’t happen? An F16 just crashes in Michigan while we are all locked down? An earthquake on the Maine Canadian border? Man…. your anger is REAL! Why so angry towards GOOD PEOPLE INVESTIGATING TRUTH?!!! VERY, VERY, ANGRY. But that will NEVER stop TRUTH. Again….. I have had my OWN JOURNEY but maybe you need some Q because I never encounter that meanness, angry, low level attitude with those that have followed Q.

• Russell C. says:

Q didn’t post anything on this. Everything he has posted has been spot on. Including Biden’s vote total 3 months before the election.

Everything is out there for us to find the information by ourselves. The NEWS will not tell us. And although I have travelled my own personal journey, your right Q has been spot on. Thank you very much for visiting my blog, stating your facts, without being disrespectful. And name calling. Thank you!

2. RICHARD says:

There certainly seems to be many strange occurrences right now. But I also certainly wonder about some cryptic but seemingly aberant, replies to the same, that makes you wonder if they’re “Playing With A Full Deck”

Yeah…a bunch of ZOMBIES…. but I’m not trying to WAKE THE SHEEP! I’m trying to WAKE THE LIONS!:) PLEASE do your own research. I HAVE. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

3. TH says:

What is the evidence please of 50,000 troops .. eye witness? Inside informant? Did someone count them? Any other information for a sincere seeker..?? Thanks!
    p.s. same with the jet..??

I’m seeking more information. The news refuses to cover the news. So we the people have to do it ourselves. The earthquake at the border and the F16 crash happened. I will keep searching. And I will get back to you when I find out anything else. In the meantime you can listen to Gene Decodes to inform yourself about the WAR IN THE UNDERGROUND MILITARY bases around the world. He’s banned on youtube but you can find him on Bitchute. Start at the beginning if you choose. Protect your heart and know all the earthquakes, fires, craziness of 2020, the virus etc…….are all connected. As mind blowing as Gene DeCodes tells us about a world we didn’t know…..I find him soothing, educated, and optimistic. Lots of details in his videos.

4. diane says:

Thanks for posting about this. It all seems plausible to me and it is super hard to find verifiable intel out there. I’m from Maine, though I don’t live there now. I know most canadians don’t like what trudeau has done to their country selling it out to the chinese. I like the chinese people and i think its important to differentiate between the globalists who use nation-states to pull off their evil bidding, and the general population of a nation. Just like Americans who in no way want to bomb people in other countries, the war machinery gets going and has a mind of its own. it’s all built to enrich the pockets of those damn 13 phoenician families bloodlines and their various minions many we have never heard of. they get off on pulling off huge events like 9-11. sick.