TUBSTER RICK WARREN/SADDLEBACK CHURCH – Richard Zona Jr. – Bill Gates!

Mika Brezezinski – Another Look Away Woman – Another Flying Monkey- Another HORRIBLE HUMAN
May 26, 2020
Atty. Bonnie Zeldin Rosen, Hayley Rosen, Ann Kim/ CA State Bar all COMPLICIT
May 29, 2020

TUBSTER RICK WARREN/SADDLEBACK CHURCH – Richard Zona Jr. – Bill Gates!

UPDATE: JULY 6, 2021, especially for those that STILL DRINK “the juice” at Saddleback Church. Freemason, CIA CONNECTED, SATANIST, (Yes, they kill their kids), RICK WARREN HAS RESIGNED. Do not lose site that his resignation is on the heels of BILL GATES, WARREN BUFFETT, and JEFF BEZOS. Along with new testimony by, Madyson Marquette, at military tribunals, NAMING PASTOR RICK WARREN, SADDLEBACK CHURCH CHURCH OR (BROKEBACK MTN CHURCH), as ONE OF HER SEX TRAFFICKERS!

As usual. I wish this WAS NOT A PERSONAL STORY, and I WISH I WAS NOT CONNECTED TO IT! But I am…..

My ex domestic abuser, my ex husband, Richard Zona Jr., had a passionate(?), BROMANCE(?) with a pedophile, moving, Monsignor John Urell. (Previous Blog)

Some years later, after leaving, as I was recovering and surviving from years of abuse, I found out Richard Zona Jr., had a NEW PASSIONATE(?), BROMANCE(?), with Pastor MEGACHURCH Rick Warren/ Saddleback Church.

How ODD….YES. It was.

At the time my family and children were in CRUMBLES and I emailed Rick Warren/Saddleback Church several times regarding my horrendous situation with his NOW BUDDY/BROMANCE Richard Zona Jr.

I poured my heart out, asked for HELP, and do you know what I got from a supposed holy man like Rick Warren…..NOTHING.

PROFIT TEER!

I wanted him to know who RICHARD ZONA JR. professional masquerader, fraud, monster, abuser, con, was.

Absolutely nothing!

As I said once, did I unknowingly marry THE DEVIL? The Kevin Bacon of EVIL.

At this time I was fighting for my life, and my children, and to this day, none of it is any better…………

However, today I am farther down my journey. I know EVIL now that I didn’t know then. And I can recognize EVIL.

The pieces FIT FOLKS, Rick Warren and his wife Kay, I believe, are a PART OF THE WORLD EVIL.

I believe they use PHILANTHROPY AS A VEIL, like John Paul DeJoria, Bill Gates, etc, to cover EVIL.

Rick Warren has spent a large amount of time in Africa, Rwanda, with, oh you guessed it orphaned, poor children!

Some of these trips have coincided with Bill Gates. (6000 child rape, murder, pics, billionaire)

AND DID YOU KNOW BILL GATES FUNDS RICK WARREN?

~ Bill Gates is funding Rick Warren’s Global P.E.A.C.E. Plan. It seemed evident, but the supporting documentation was missing. The two men have been in the same places at the same time, working on the same things in Africa. So it seemed inevitable that there would be an outpouring of funds.~

Rick Warren’s son committed suicide, or did he? What was SO DARK in this young man’s life? Isn’t his father Rick Warren, a man of God?

Or is RICK WARREN just another TUBBY, GROTESQUE, PROFESSIONAL CRIMINAL, PUPPET, GREEDY, for EVIL?

I am actually GRATEFUL to GOD, Rick Warren never bothered to help me. I am GRATEFUL to GOD Rick Warren never entered my energy.

And there are some Youtube videos out there suggesting child sex trafficking…..a few have been taken down.

The DOTS CONNECT AGAIN.

What are the chances my monster ex husband, Richard Zona Jr., had a BROMANCE with TWO religious leaders with connections to pedophilia, and sex trafficking? TWO!!!

I think Saddleback Church needs to be looked into by legal authorities EXTREMELY CLOSELY.

I SEE EVIL.

1. Vyom SM says:

Pretty shady guy

2. Scattergood Baines says:

Rick Warren has admitted his son was gay. Wonder who turned him?🤷🏾‍♀️

3. Judy Pesrce says:

It’s very disturbing to me that there are people who spread nasty rumors about Rick Warren. You all KNOW nothing. You just blindly try to ruin this mans reputation. It’s disgusting.

TERRIBLE! You obviously haven’t listened to the sex trafficking victim of RICK WARREN’S, MADYSON MARQUETTE, OR READ MY THOUROUGH RESEARCH on RICK WARREN, OBAMA, AND BILL GATES and my OWN personal experience. MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WAS EVIL…..And you should be ashamed of yourself for not having compassion for victims of SUCH ABUSE. INCLUDING ME, BUT NOT JUST ME. I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR FLYING MONKEYS OF EVIL. Do your homework. PLEASE. THE REFLECTION OF “DISTURBING” IS BACK ON YOU. YOUR A LAKE FOREST BELIEVER IN SATAN….SATAN DECEIVES. THANK GOD HE’S GONZO….RESIGNED. (YEAH RIGHT) PLEASE HAVE COMPASSION FOR THE VICTIMS AND CHILDREN HE TRAFFICKED.

4. Lucretia Carlson says:

You people know nothing about Pastor Rick Warren, this man of God, this teacher of God’s word, has changed more lives, saved more marriages, made God’s word more relatable than anyone I can think of. His book “ The Purpose Driven Life “ has literally saved people’s lives! I don’t know what this is all about but I feel like it libelous. I have gone to that church for 40 years and have never seen the kind of behavior you are describing. I don’t believe a word of it. Where is your proof ?

Libelous…NO WAY. I have EVIL personal experience with the man. Are you discounting VICTIMS? DO YOU THINK RICK WARREN/SATAN IS GOING TO TELL YOU HE MEETS BILL GATES IN AFRICA TO SEX TRAFFIC CHILDREN? GOODNESS NO! ESPECIALLY WHILE YOUR ENRICHING HIS CHURCH OF SATAN. Have you done your homework? Do you know his connections to pedophiles and child sex trafficking…OBAMA, BILL GATES, and GEORGE BUSH….have you not READ THE REST OF MY BLOG? YOU DON’T ACHIEVE A BOOK DEAL UNLESS YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN. You clearly watch t.v. and have NO CLUE THE WORLD IS IN A SPIRITUAL WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL. RICK WARREN IS ON THE SIDE OF EVIL. He is a FREEMASON and CIA connected. I am sorry you are so manipulated. MAKE ME LAUGH…WHY DID HE RESIGN? ALONG WITH WARREN BUFFET? BILL GATES? JEFF BEZOS…..I KNOW WHY…DO YOU?

LUCRETIA…YOUR CLEARLY LIVING IN THE DARK. I am sorry to be the one to RED PILL you….BUT I AM KINDLY GOING TO SAY, unlike you, THAT YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH, AND UNEDUCATED, about the TRUTH of the last year and a half…I will say it again “YOU CAN WIPE YOUR ASS” with “THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE.”

• Brenda says:

Tracy don’t waste your energy on haters, followers of RW God will reveal the truth soon enough ❤️🙏🏻

I understand…..the TRUTH is that LUCRETIA and all those “JUICE DRINKERS” at Saddleback Church/BROKEBACK MTN. Church are VICTIMs as I once was. I know the shock being BETRAYED by my own damn EVIL husband, connected to RICK WARREN. Lucretia will fill that pain too. Being deceived by SATAN is not FUN. For that I have compassion for her. LOVE TO YOU. GRATEFUL. Thank you….

• RealEyesRealizeRealLies says:

Beware of false profits

5. Cara says:

I hear you Tracy’ i am digging to find truth about Rick and Kay. He has NO business being part of Council on Foreign Relations. It’s suspicious company he keeps. I think he is influencing Orange County in negative ways.

Also, the tornado twins were due to DJ my daughters middle school dance when they were arrested for molesting boys!! Where did that story go?!

I have seen many people/friends who attend Saddleback who blindly defend them when I ask questions about their behavior during covid and strange tweets. They serve up a very strong juice there! Watch out they will defend Rick at all costs. I went there for years and drank the same juice. I’m not a good follower and saw some evil myself.

It is going to devastate many when the truth comes out. I’m already praying for that day.

I’m just discovering you and can’t believe your journey. Sending love and prayers to you and your family. Xoxo

Thank you CARA! VERY MUCH! GRATEFUL BEYOND WORDS! Yes several came at me BIG TIME LAST NIGHT. I am used to it. I KNOW THE TRUTH. I HAVE LIVED IT…walked through the EVIL and am OUT OF IT. I’VE RESEARCHED FOR FOUR YEARS. I agree with you about the OC…..I felt it….I wrote my first book on it. Thank you so much for your PRAYERS. It will not be easy RED PILLING some of them with the TRUTH! That RICK WARREN IS EVIL and nothing but a PROFIT TEER!