THE WAR CONTINUES….Raphael Nadal, Whoopi Goldberg, Hugh Jackman and more

FRAUD PSYCHOPATH ELIZABETH HOLMES FOUND GUILTY…..(Another I told you so)
January 4, 2022
Billy Graham Was An Evil C R E E P! 33 Degree Freemason
January 6, 2022

THE WAR CONTINUES….Raphael Nadal, Whoopi Goldberg, Hugh Jackman and more

UPDATE: John Mayer

Do not get discouraged….remember the demons have been in power thousands and thousands of years…

This is a takedown, like no other.

I was attacked…yesterday…I prevailed, second time this week….

The first time….SAY HELL NO, to friends that try to CENSOR TRUTH….you have no POWER OVER ME….I know whom I work for….and I’m in it to win it…..

You do know all the celebrities called out in the press for COVID….is simply code for arrest.

I mean how CRAZY to believe the mainstream media is highlighting celebs with a virus that is 99.75 survivable….

Most whom are vaccinated……HA! HA!

Anyway…the latest news updates…

You do know Kazakhstan is the illuminati capital of the world….

The Kzakahstan government resigns….The Internet is completely disconnected in Kazakhstan

When a celebrity tests positive for covid it means that they confessed and are taking a deal their execution will be out of the public eye. Execution will be portrayed as a suicide or some sort of accidental death….

All those ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK…..BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

Los Angeles Supervisor Kathryn Barger

LOOK AT THOSE HANDS!

Bengals running back Joe Mixon

Jimmy Fallon

Rafael Nadal

President of Pengassan/Nigeria Comrade Festus Osifo

FINALLY! GERALDO RIVERA! GOOD RIDDANCE

Lupita Nyong

Whoopi Goldberg

The ole one eye Satanic symbolism.

Seth Myers

Hugh Jackman

so there you have it….the war continues….

I’m guessing there is noone left…..

Do not EVER try to censor Tracy Zona from telling the TRUTH TO THE AMAZING PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! GFUS BEYOTCH!

1. Shoshone H says:

It’s somewhat easy to tell who’s going to test positive, step down, retire or spend time with family…. Just pay attention to whoever’s trending a lot online… the more they are in the public eye the faster they fall. At least that’s what it seems like to me. Whether they’re promoting a new book, a movie or what they’re making for dinner (as if I give a s—t)

2. David says:

I was just thinking about Rivera the other day, never did like the guy! man he looks bad!

Thanks Tracy,, dang youre good girl!

STAY SAFE!

3. w.zaake says:

just wow!

4. w.zaake says:

what i am concerned about ( due to my own personal work) what about the spiritual dimension.?
    evil still attached to these people in the spiritual dimension. so execution of the human will not kill those powers. even if ghdy cannot continue to participate in evil satanic rituals those demlns are not destroyed yet

I understand…and I do not have an answer for that. My guess is the military has control of it. Something to research??????

• Kingdom Warrior says:

W.zaake, if you are a Believer, the Blood of Jesus hides you…. but yea, that’s the only way satan cannot see or find you.. straight up… I do know about the Spiritual dimension… it takes the absolute Blood of Jesus and righteous living… straight is the gate and NARROW (not many can do it) is the way…. the Word says…

5. Hamish says:

Well these evil clebs legcays may stay intact but woint it be obvious when all these clebs drop like flys all in and the same year ?

6. Hamish says:

In and around the same year

7. w.zaake says:

wasn’t sure if links are allowed

8. w.zaake says:

i assume some kind of misunderstanding
    portals / gates / i talked about portals where spirits and entities and demons can enter into a human. through rituals this happens but one must allow them to do so.( usually through tremendous torture)

9. Neil says:

Just my two cents here, but has anyone bothered to independenly verify any of this information circulating about the web? I really hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I am from Missouri, you know, the “show me” state. What ya got besides parroting these stories ad nauseam? Besides, if any of this stuff is true, I strongly object to partial disclosure, i.e., ‘preserving legacies’ and all that is a bunch of bullshit, so I don’t understand why everyone seems to be jumping up and down over this. Anything but the whole truth is a lie by omission and doing a disservice to the good souls of the world. Who has the right to decide how much truth I can handle and who gave them that right? I sure didn’t. Does anyone ever question these narratives that they might possibly be a distraction whilst the treasuries are being looted for the umpteenth time and we are being poisoned from every imaginible direction? No, I guess not.

10. Jackie says:

Kelly and Ryan are also doing their show remotely. Someone on the staff tested positive this week. I know Kelly is bffs with Anderson Cooper and Ryan is the KarTrashWitches producer.

11. Deb says:

My question before was why did God wait so long to bring these evil creatures down?! He had to bring them all down by bringing in a Leader {Trump} That wasn’t a Satanist. Do you remember when John Mayer & Jenifer Aniston were dating? Sicko’s! If you or I committed these crimes our names and profile would be all over the media. Thanks for sharing. 💞

• w.zaake says:

one answer ihave in my mind. god wanted to allow as many humans as possible to recognize their errors and sins and then to return by declaration of one s own free will to god

I don’t know what took so long….I guess it is a huge undertaking and took years of planning.

• Kathie MC says:

Ive heard that this has been planned for years and Trump was selected and groomed for this very important role by the Military.
      I love Trump. Its hard to watch all the sickness and sadness seeping into our Military, some call it woke, I call it evil.

12. Sherry says:

Never mind Tracy…I kept digging into your blogs and found my answers! Love your truth!

13. Kathie MC says:

I do remember there were 4 codes they could confess and preserve their legacy 🤮 or take a plea and give assistance to the gov., be executed.
    Thank God Geraldo is gone what a vile nuisance he is a parasite.
    Im curious about Kanye West it looks like he may have broken free from the trashian family and the black eye club.
    Another big one is Lebron James Ive been a fan for years and went to his games but he came to the Lakers and got played or indoctrinated. Total personality change and now he’s dead to me. Fuck him.
    Also will be interesting to see if Kobe is alive, my son was heartbroken, that wreck was 15 minutes from my house no memorial nothing vanished into thin air .