The Pope is DEAD (AGAIN) And The Queen is A REPTILIAN – “NOT HUMAN” (AGAIN)

TOM CRUISE! UPDATE! ORSINI BLOODLINE NEPHILIM….. UPDATE!
December 24, 2021
CERN – JOE BIDEN AND HUNTER – HORRORS – WE HAVE TO…….
December 27, 2021

The Pope is DEAD (AGAIN) And The Queen is A REPTILIAN – “NOT HUMAN” (AGAIN)

I hope EVERYONE had a wonderful holiday….

Mine was OUTSTANDING except that a DEMON FROM PHILADELPHIA, “NUNYA”, WAS A RELENTLESS, MISERABLE, NASTY! (ON CHRISTMAS DAY…..NASTY AS ALL GET OUT!)

I TOLD HER/HIM TO GO EAT A PHILLY CHEESESTEAK AND LAY OFF OF THE TIRAMISU! DO SOME RESEARCH!!!:)

THE IP ADDRESS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF MY ABUSIVE EX HUSBAND, RICHARD ZONA JR.’S, THREE TIME FELON, AND “GANG MEMBER” OF JOHN PAUL DEJORIA, BEST FRIEND!

DO THESE DEMONS THINK THEY CAN GO UNSEEN? NOPE! ALL EYES ARE ON THEM NOW!

Anyway….YES IT WAS ANNOUNCED THE POPE IS DEAD! (PAST BLOG) ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

~ ‘Ooops!’ ITV newsreader accidentally announces Pope’s death on Christmas Day (Listen Close)

I HAVE QUITE A FEW PAST BLOGS (ON THE PUKE, POPE)….BUT THE TRUTH IS BEGINNING TO TRICKLE! OUT WITH IT!

AND WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE QUEEN DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WEEKS!

AND WHILE WE WAIT….NEWS OF REPTILIANS LIVING ON EARTH CONTINUE TO TRICKLE, AS WELL…. (MY PAST BLOG WITH NEWS FROM THE 50’s)

Remember BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS DIANA TRIED TO TELL US “THE QUEEN WAS NOT HUMAN”

IS THAT WHY CHILDREN GO MISSING WHENEVER SHE WAS NEAR? (KAMLOOPS, PAST BLOG)

JACKASS! TRAGICALLY…RIGHT AGAIN! KAMLOOPS….CHILDREN’S BODIES FOUND 🙁 THE FAMILY, ZONA

INFORMATION ABOUT REPTILIANS IS EVERYWHERE, I LOOK!

Hmmm…SOFT DISCLOSURE…JUST LIKE THE DEATHS OF THE POPE AND QUEEN….

ARE WE BEING PREPARED? AFTER THE LAST FIVE YEARS…..NOTHING SURPRISES ME…N O T H I N G…….

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A WORLD WE DIDN’T KNOW!

SO WHAT DID I DO CHRISTMAS EVENING….OF COURSE….. I RESEARCHED AND READ…. WOWEE!

MY FEELING IS, THE SOONER, WE GET THROUGH THE TRUTHS HIDDEN FROM US…

THE SOONER WE GET TO A BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

THE LOVING, KIND, PEACEFUL, COMPASSIONATE, PLACE WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH HELL FOR!

LET’S GO!!!! 2022 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

***WHERE IS PRINCE ANDREW???? LOL! OL TURKEY NECK, SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS DISAPPEARED!

LET’S GO! LET’S GO! LET’S GO!

1. Deb says:

Putin says he has seen the reptile queen shape shift. There was a picture of him standing beside her after, he looks like he pooped his pants. Check out Chelsea Clinton wedding photos one looks like she was shape shifting. I really like how you add your older too. Happy Holidays!!

2. SharronM says:

So sorry I missed sending you beautiful glorious wishes yesterday. Christmas Does behold much beauty. The lights…the music…the pure love people can share with just a hug…and hot chocolate too.

Mine was simple and lovely. Hoping your Christmas day was too Tracy…

xoxo 🌲🌵🌞

3. Russell says:

Hi Tracy Zona
    Can you elaborate on validity of tribunals reported on Real Raw News?

What I believe, according to my research, they happened some time ago. However, RRN is a soft exposure site….to lessen the blow for some that are not awake. Providing details and quotes from the military (not once denied)…Truthful…but on a different timeline being brought to the present.

4. Russell says:

That is confusing me.
    A military tribunal should have 12 persons as jurys. RRN states 3 jury’s. I want to believe these treasonous people are no longer walking the streets but appears not true. Can you confim any truths?

Russell…NOT A SPECIAL MILITARY COURT!

~ There is no set number of judges on the U.S. Court of Military Commissions Review (CMCR). The court consists of one or more panels of at least three appellate military judges. The judges hear cases in panels or as a whole. ~

~ Special Courts Martials are generally composed of panels, however, as with a general courts martial, the accused has the opportunity to go judge alone if he/she so chooses. A special courts martial is required to have no less than 3 panel members ~

~ Another difference between civilian juries and court member panels is that a unanimous vote is not required. In court martial cases, a vote of two-thirds is all that is required to find a service member guilty of an offense. ~

5. Russell says:

Tracy…Thanks for the reply. I understand the concept of: lessening the blow. We do not need any negative uprisings
    I am just looking for some confirmations about RRN and retoredrepublic.co

6. Kingdom Warrior says:

Whoooweeee😬…. rabbit hole after rabbit hole… and Princess Diana..so sad…. and Tracy👀.. Arizona Wilder?!..it just gets so crazy! …. Merry Holidaze sweets💕(as I no longer celebrate Christmas)…. 😬 so sketchy… all of it…

7. E.S. says:

Interesting, on the first posting from “JFK JR.” it says Jesus was “FAKE”. Do you believe that to be the truth since you are posting it? Also, “Lady” Diana was born a biological male, he has all the skeletal/muscular and body proportions of a biological male, which can NOT be altered by plastic surgery (I know, because I’ve been working in a plastic surgery center for 25+ years, operating on men who want to deceive us that they are women).

No I do not believe that to be TRUTH…I am free to post anything I want to push buttons, get others, minds, working, wake up, to research for themselves. Get us all talking and communicating, and standing up! I do not always SIMPLY POST what I believe. I post what I am curious about. I want answers to……I have learned so much by doing so. I get drops that are unreal! I’d love to know much more about the surgery aspect of this. And who all is involved in this deception. In fact I have been researching that as well.

8. Kingdom Warrior says:

Okay so, my question is, if Diana was born a man, I assume they can still host babies in their belly?… to some degree??…clearly its all satanic, but I did read she was 3 months pregnant when ahe was taken out in the tunnel by the royal family, and that they took said baby immediately..as in while she lay dying… this was for the reptiles Satanic ritual of eating her child…as well as Diana…

I have read all the same. I don’t know about Diana. I hope not. Her life was HELL anyway you look at it. She did her best trying to relay the TRUTH to all of us…I hope she is alive and has peace and happiness.

• E.S. says:

It’s called Moonbump (moonbump.com) – it has been around for at least 70 years. All these royals since the 1800s if not even earlier, have been artificially inseminated and the babies are born by surrogates. This is to preserve the specific bloodline. Since the mid 1800s, the Rothschilds have been in charge of the insemination of the European royals. A biological man can NOT be made to carry a pregnancy – biologically this is impossible for multiple reasons, so if anyone is telling you it is possible, they are lying to you, because they have no clue about human biology and physiology. When a person is being transgendered, mind you these people belong to generational Illuminati families that transgender all their children, you can only alter by plastic surgery facial and some secondary sexual tissues, such as feminization on the face, shaving of the Adam’s apple, breast implants, butt lift, labia creation (removal of penis), laser hair removal, some body sculpting with fat injections and silicone body implants. But you can NOT transplant reproductive organs from a female to a male body, therefore a M2F transgender can never EVER be pregnant, because they don’t have female reproductive system. That’s why they use surrogates and fake bumps. If you know well human anatomy, you don’t have to see a person naked to know that they are transgendered. Most people concentrate on the facial features, which is deceptive, because these are the features we can change. What we in plastic surgery focus on is skeletal/muscular structure, body proportions, specific tilts and curves of the body, shape of certain parts of the body – this is how we know. I don’t care about the voice either, as female hormone injections feminize the voice as well.

• E.S. says:

The Illuminati also engage in cloning of the people who are around the reptilian royals and the exchange the real person with the clone and kill the clone. People of power and influence, including mostly all presidents in the last 50-60 years have been replaced with clones, usually by the end of their first term in office. Clinton, W. Bush and Obama were all replaced with clones at the end of their first term. It’s very possible Diana was replaced too. They’ve had the human clone technology since the mid 1930s and in the US it has been widely utilized for government control by the reptilians and the Grays since the late 1940s. Bill Cooper in one of his lectures said that for every one year of civilian technology advancement, the secret black projects advance with 44 years, so the secret black projects are literally around 3,000 years ahead of us civilians technologically, meaning everything you’ve seen in SciFi movies is based on actual technology that has been in existence and utilized by select few.

I have read all about the cloning and cloning centers. I am GRATEFUL for your TRUTH. WE NEED IT ALL…..

• Kingdom Warrior says:

Omg… the Holy Spirit did show me that this technology has been around way longer then what we humans realize… and that television has sinply been satans way of prophecying his agenda for the world…. understanding that it is a spiritual war helps tremendously…. I have never done so much research in all my life and I have heard so much but I let the Spirit of God show me what’s true and I never assume… thanks E.S. and Tracy… this is helpful info!!..