“GRAPHIC AND HORRIFIC” BREEDER PROGRAMS….. BEYOND EVIL TRUTHS – NO BOUNDS

SNUFF FILM MICHELLE/MICHAEL OBAMA – JUSSIE SMOLLET
December 10, 2021
GEORGE BUSH TRIBUNAL – FLIGHT 93 – SHOT DOWN BY GEORGE BUSH AND DICK CHENEY TRIBUNAL
December 12, 2021

“GRAPHIC AND HORRIFIC” BREEDER PROGRAMS….. BEYOND EVIL TRUTHS – NO BOUNDS

Let’s address this horrific truth… HUMAN BREEDING PROGRAMS.

Deep in the rabbit hole ARE the most HORRIBLE TRUTHS.

If you have not heard of Jessie Czebotar, a bit of background…..SHE SHARES UNIMAGINABLE TRUTHS OF THIS WORLD…BEING BORN INTO THE CULT AND BEING HIGHLY TRAINED.

~ Just to explain for those that do not know, Jessie was chosen within the cult to be successor to the Queen Mother of Darkness, the head of the Illuminati. Her role, with her ritual name Sunshine, was to oversee the consummation of the antichrist who would then become head of the system, and Jessie would have replaced the Queen Mother of Darkness, and helped him destroy the system. She was trained by her Proctor, the Queen Moth

Jessie had now begun her Silence breaking forth into Song series in twitter threads. They make a powerful testimony of a tiny part of what she had to endure in the Illuminati system.

The series tells some of the moving story of Jessie, written by her in tweet form, about her training, the horrific rituals endured, her choices being made by which would cause less deaths, or less painful deaths. It also tell of her training partner, the rituals, and some of the philosophy behind the madness of the psychopaths in charge of illuminati army of Monarch mind controlled slaves. ~

~ Her testimony explained the reason for the sheer volume of child abuse I had been documenting for 7 years. It explained the authorities – courts, councils, police, prosecution services reaction to it and why they always vigorously denied the very existence of ritual abuse. It also hinted at more – how widespread the Monarch mind control and targeting of individuals was. ~

~ Jessie is a remarkable woman who has seen the absolute evil in the system from the inside, seeing death, and torture on an industrial scale. She is one of only 30 or so inside the system who have not undergone the Monarch mind control programme. That means that she has had to witness and process the death and torture without dissociating.

She has had to witness, each day of her training, more evil than most people would witness in a lifetime. The vast majority of the others in the 30 are psychopathic sadistic child torturers and child sacrificers serving Satan. Jessie has not only survived her training in the system but was able to turn her back and choose a different path on it with the help of her Christian faith in the superior power of God.

Jessie largely escaped the system, but she has been a huge part in bringing this evil system down, as well as rescuing the maximum amount of children. That story is yet to be told. ~

I HAVE WATCHED MANY OF HER VIDEOS…ALWAYS MIND BLOWN….AND SICKENED! BEWARE! BUT BE AWARE…..

I WISH I HAD KNOWN THIS WHEN MY CHILDREN WERE IN SCHOOL….

AS OF FOUR YEARS AGO…I HAD NO CLUE THIS DEEP DARKNESS AND EVIL EXISTED IN THE EXTENT IT DOES…

HOW CAN BREEDING FARMS EXIST IN THIS MODERN DAY WORLD?

Jessie has HORRIFIC TRUTHS AND DETAILS, IN MANY MORE VIDEOS, OF HOW THE CULT WORKS…Something we need to understand to WIPE THIS EVIL from the earth…

NOT LONG AGO….HER SON JOSIAH DIED…..

Josiah supposedly died in a motor vehicle accident. Though all facts and figures related to his death are still unclear, some people, along with Jessie, think that Josiah was murdered. Two days before Josiah was killed, Jessie received a coded message that said something would happen, and there was nothing you could do to stop it. All these things point an arrow towards Josiah’s accident was pre-planned.

**** IF YOU HAVE NOT RESEARCHED MOTHERS OF DARKNESS, HORRIFIC, YOU SHOULD…..

I have several blogs on WHERE AND HOW THESE EVIL WOMEN WERE TRAINED…..

SPEAKING OF OPRAH AND BREEDING FARMS…Jessie mentioned in this video…….NEVER FORGET OPRAH AND HER INVOLVEMENT WITH JOHN OF GOD (BREEDING FARM) (LONG AGO PAST BLOG/2019)

OPRAH was Chummy With a Sick Fuck – John of God!

IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS since I reported BREEDING FARMS, OPRAH, AND JOHN OF GOD…..

AND THE MEDIA STILL HAS NOT REPORTED ON IT…..

1. Deb says:

I just don’t comprehend the evil. When God threw satan and his demons out of heaven, Paul tells us He threw them in what’s called Tarsus. Which is like or similar to underground tunnels. We are truly watching a movie an evil one at that! God Bless All here!
    đź’ž

GOD BLESS YOU DEB! Worst evil EVER!:(

• w.zaake says:

Paulus of Tarsus (Tarsus a village in Turkey)

Can you tell us more????? Sending LOVE.

• w.zaake says:

I did not understand what Deb said, he threw them in what s called Tarsus no connection to tunnels or underground . I assume a misunderstanding ..

Paulus of Tarsus...
          Paul was born in Tarsus in Cilicia, the son of a Jewish family of Benjamin with Roman citizenship, which he possessed as well as Silvanus (Silas), who would later work for Paul as an associate and secretary. Paul’s Jewish name was Saul or Sha’ul, his name as a Roman citizen Paul. Following his father’s example, he learned the trade of tent cloth weaver. Paul was considered very educated, was proficient in Greek but also in Hebrew and Aramaic. Paul spent his childhood and youth in Tarsus, an important city at that time with about half a million inhabitants.

Later, Paul went to Jerusalem. There he studied diligently. Saul was a zealous Pharisee; he was a disciple of Gamaliel, a prominent figure in Judaism at that time, who also had the nickname “the Ancient One” or “the Great One.” Gamaliel was also a grandson of Hillel, one of the founding fathers of Pharisaic thought. Paul was therefore also among the followers of Hillel and his successors. These, unlike the strict, letter-fixated group of Shammais, were more flexible and liberal in thought. Paul participated in the persecutions of the early Christians, whom he considered dangerous heretics. He participated in the martyrdom of St. Stephen, among others.

His journey to Damascus was also to serve the persecution of Christians. But on the way, the risen Christ appeared to him:

But on the way, when he was already approaching Damascus, it happened that suddenly a light from heaven surrounded him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?
          He answered, Who are you, Lord? The latter said, I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. (Acts 9:3-5 EU ; 26:12-18 EU)

Paul then went blind. Arriving in Damascus, he was baptized by the Christian Hananias (Ananias), whereupon he regained his sight. He then became one of the most active and influential preachers of Jesus Christ. As a Christian missionary and apostle, he us

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Laur says:

No one with any humanity can comprehend the evil. That is what makes us human. We know how to sympathize with those in trouble, we have compassion, and we know what love is. We do have within us the ability to hate and despise. It is our ability to take the negative and turn it around that also makes us human.
      Those among us that are human and do such terrible things… have been altered. Abuse, mind control, born with an evil “soul” just to set out to create more evil. To cause such pain on a grand scale is not a normal human trait. Those in history that we have been told did such horrors were not true humans. Either twisted to create the evil done or they were something else. Another species that does not have a human soul.
      I used to hate them for causing untold grief and horror here but now I pity them. I detest what they do but I pity them for they lack humanity. They lack a soul. They lack the ability to love. They will never know what it is.

I did a search of the word Tarsus and came up with a lot. First comes the anatomy, it is a part of the foot. Second is a city in southern Turkey. Now in a bible dictionary states it was the chief city of Cilicia where its wealth and schools which excelled even Athens and Alexandria. It is said to have been founded by Sardanapalus, king of Assyria. It is now a filthy, ruinous Turkish town, called Tersous. This was also supposed to be the birth place of Paul/Saul.
      Another bible site states it is “a flat basket”.
      I don’t think we can rely on the bible as it has been edited by Jesuits. It was also published many years after Jesus’s time so there was no one still alive that met Jesus or knew the true story to debunk any lies that were published.

• w.zaake says:

It is about the connection with Jesus Christ, with god when we read the bible. Will speak to us. A commitment a teaching. Not about analysis what has been changed. I am convinced that the bible can give us answers to every question we have. Unfortunately inside of me still parts that resist quite heavily to take the bible in our hands and read..

BRAVO….SOUL AND HEART…MAKES US HUMAN! I would not want to be what they are. What a horrible existence.

2. w.zaake says:

I have been a br by myself, right now about to break free, ident my progr.

3. w.zaake says:

Surv of mk as well frankfgermany

• DanielleM says:

My husband and his family come from DĂĽsseldorf and are related to the Krupp family their last name is Hemmerich. They are elite family. I believe they are connected to all this. You being in the area would you have any idea about this??

Danielle…THANK YOU FOR VISTING MY SITE….I hope any dots you need to connect you can find it here. WE ALL NEED TRUTH!

• DanielleM says:

I also come from Laguna beach, that’s why Your book caught my eye. My husband and I just moved to FL about 3 years ago. We used to live up bluebird canyon up in arch beach heights in laguna. We also lived down husky boys off pch on wave St in laguna

I grew up in Florida and moved to Laguna Beach and NO LONGER LIVE THERE. I now have the answer to what was going on there. I know exactly where that is….I was in THREE ARCH BAY. Welcome to my BLOG! LOVE That you are here:)

• DanielleM says:

Hey I am so happy that I found you! I knew lots of people in three arch bay! Yes I agree with you, I soon realized what the town was myself. Freaked me out when Hillary was running for president and had a party at the Montage which was right down the road from my home… i had my children there but soon realized I didn’t want them to grow up in a place like that… not good for the children at all. That place is full of sickos, it’s a beautiful place but also a very ugly one.

Very very dark…and UGLY. Highly satanic….I couldn’t pin point it while living there, what it it was…THE EVIL WAS CRUSHING! It destroyed my family.

• DanielleM says:

I totally agree with you on that. I couldn’t exactly pin point either but I did know that there was human trafficking going on at the fancy restaurants in the crystal cove shopping center. Like mastros and javiers restaurant, I’m sure the other restaurants like Selanne steak tavern was one of them also. Lots of incest as well in the town child abuse… I had a neighbor living next door to me on wave street who worked with abused children and foster children and she told me about SRA and these stories the children would tell her… very sad stuff.. she drank a lot and fell through my rose bushes one night and had confessed to me all this stuff…

WOW…Danielle….My children were in many of these homes….When I wrote my book I had no idea I was in a Satanist town….I just knew EVIL was everywhere. My neighbors were being beaten by their husbands once and twice a week…My book although, the first time I had written in twenty years…speaks to all of it. I am sick to my stomach…today as this is what caused the LOSS OF MY FAMILY.

• DanielleM says:

I would look into the Purcell family in Laguna. Danielle Purcell who owns team Laguna real estate company has a very fishy past in my opinion. She had a foster kid who killed himself and he dad was very big in the town back in the dad as a police officer who even arrested Timothy Leary… she is Mk ultra in my opinion. We had her sell our first home in Laguna and I had a talk with her a very serious one and she started balling her eyes out..

I SURE KNOW DANIELLE PURCELL! OH YEAH! PART OF THE FAMILY THAT HELPED STEAL MY LIFE IN LAGUNA WITH MY EX ABUSIVE HUSBAND, RICHARD ZONA JR. I AM SICKENED, I HAD NO IDEA SHE HAD A FOSTER CHILD THAT DIED….WHY WOULD SHE HAVE A FOSTER CHILD? WHO WOULD GIVE CRAZY TUNES CENTRAL A CHILD? WELL…..HER SISTER IS MARRIED TO JUDY BLOSSOM’S SON, LANCE…..AS NASTY A SON OF A BITCH, AS HIS SATANIC WITCH, MOM, JUDY BLOSSOM. A DRUNK…HOWEVER HE COACHED LAGUNA BEACH HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL…FOR GIRLS…WHICH JUST SENDS CHILLS UP MY SPINE.

Here’s ANOTHER LAGUNA BEACH, BEYOND NASTY DEMON, that helped my ex steal my LIFE! Cary Glenn….Coincidently he was best friends and did business with my ex, and the CONRAD’S, equally as nasty….and Lauren Conrad, their daughter, is a red string, Kaballah, wearing WITCH!

• DanielleM says:

Danielle Purcell sure is a looney.. she came over to my house to put up her sign to sell my home days after her adopted son had died, she said from a drug overdose. I had my suspicions then and I have them ever so now what she put that boy through. That family is very corrupt. I am so glad I found you I finally have someone to talk to about all this! Living in Laguna was so surreal… I knew the evil was all around too, with my strong senses to everything I could literally feel it… but knowing what I know now with my repressed memories and information that has since come out I know it is such a satanic town..

4. w.zaake says:

She has a link to the Netherlands where you can learn from esther, she with her psycholg. also with god in Christ breaking free *www.lichtopsm.org* in dutch but also translated in english

5. w.zaake says:

The most horrific regarding motherhood and programmed breeding I learned from svali *it is not impossible* torture of the mother during pregnancy creating humans full of hatred..