DROPPED PHONE CALL – NANCY PELOSI AND HER SON PAUL PELOSI….. MOAB’S! MORE!

MEGA CHURCHES – MEGA EVIL – FLASHBACK – THE OSTEENS – RICK WARREN SADDLEBACK CHURCH
December 8, 2021
SNUFF FILM MICHELLE/MICHAEL OBAMA – JUSSIE SMOLLET
December 10, 2021

DROPPED PHONE CALL – NANCY PELOSI AND HER SON PAUL PELOSI….. MOAB’S! MORE!

WOW! It is AMAZING to see all MY HARD WORK….being PROVEN before our eyes….

I did this blog ON PAUL PELOSI – NANCY PELOSI’S SON/PAUL in Oct. 2020…..

It was a ROUGH one for me….another mother has her children targeted…. IN CALIFORNIA…..

Children, nightmarishly, abused…. At this time there were many SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FOR ME….

Another mother has been harassed, and terrorized by this INSANE F**CKING CULT……

THIS WORLD WIDE CONNECTED CRIMINAL NETWORK……

BUT I DECIDED TO BRING MY BLOG UP TO THE PRESENT….

WHY?

Because I received this DROPPED PHONE CALL…….INTERESTING….

HMMM…THIS PHONE CALL CONNECTS THE PELOSI’S TO ERIC GARCETTI…..AS well…..

****PRIVATE COLLECTIONS AGENCIES….USED TO SHAKEDOWN THOSE TARGETED!

Another CRIME FAMILY PIECE OF SHIT – PAUL PELOSI JR. – Nancy Pelosi’s SON!

Actor Peter Green, …..Murder, Satanic Ritual, and eats BRAINS….( HAPPENS IN THE SATANIC WORLD)

THE MOVIES ARE TRUTH!

~ Peter Greene (born Peter Green; October 8, 1965) is an American character actor, generally known for playing villains. One of his best known roles was in the film Pulp Fiction, in which he played Zed, a sadistic security guard, rapist, and serial killer who serves as an antagonist in the film. ~

THE ACTORS PLAY WHOM THEY ARE!

MOABS…….IN THIS PHONE CALL!!!!

*****ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION EXISTS IN THIS DROPPED PHONE CALL….

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE JOHNNY DEPP AND CHARLIE SHEEN ARE GOOD PEOPLE! HELL NO!

JOHNNY DEPP’S OF HELL – ADRENOCHROME, CHILD MURDERER, SATANIST, SNUFF, PEDOPHILE

ONE IS JUST AS EVIL AS THE NEXT!

1. Dan says:

Thank You for continuing to expose all the corruption.

2. SusanL says:

Hi Ms Tracy,

Do you know why Real Raw News site is down?

Merry Christmas to all.

Yes…Susan I do! 🙂

THE ATTACKS ON ME AND MICHAEL BAXTER CERTAINLY PROVE TRUTH!

~ Aware website is down, attacked again. I’m guessing to stop us from publishing coverage of Bush’s tribunal. Working too resolve.
      Apologize for the downtime. Still working to resolve. One website is back and stable will publish Yesterday’s proceedings of the George W. Bush tribunal. We stand resolute, even as attacks against us intensify. ~

3. Kim McAlister says:

Love your blog. Is Real Raw News gone? I can’t bring it up????

4. Lindsey says:

I had a feeling that is why Real Raw News was down! Evil can only thrive in the darkness and lies. They are terrified of the Light and TRUTH. LET the evil be ERADICATED.

5. Laur says:

Hi Tracy, thought you might be interested in this news story from MSN.
    He goes on about how elected officials swore an oath to uphold the constitution but have decided to join the mob and burn America to the ground from within. This was his retirement speech apparently.

6. Nan says:

I couldn’t get Real Raw News either. I did a search and found it. I was worried that they had been attacked. I am glad they are back up.