SHUT THE FUCKING COURTS DOWN! “THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM GAVE MY PEDOPHILE HUSBAND CUSTODY OF OUR CHILDREN”

WILL GAVIN NEWSOM DIE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!? JOY TO THE WORLD….PEACE!
November 24, 2021
PLAIN Jane Lauder – Estee Lauder – PURE UGLINESS -SAVE YOUR FACE – SAVE YOUR SOUL! SAVE YOUR MONEY!
November 26, 2021

HERE I AM ON THANKSGIVING EVE, CRYING, RELIVING THE LIFE I LOST, TO CORRUPTION IN THE COURTS.

Listening to this video…….CRUSHES ME!

Remember my extremely abusive husband Richard Zona Jr., HUNG OUT WITH PEDOPHILES, AND PEDOPHILE MOVERS, Msgr. John Urell, and child sex trafficker, Rick Warren/SADDLEBACK CHURCH.

DO YOU THINK THIS WOMAN’S STORY SOUNDS INSANE, ELIZABETH HARDING WEINSTEIN,…..IT IS NOT!

IT HAPPENS DAILY! IT IS MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN….

MY SON AT TWELVE WAS ASSIGNED A “CHILD HANDLER”, my ex husbands attorney, BONNIE ZELDIN ROSEN, called the police before every hearing, to harass and threaten, me, and many OTHER women.

MY HOUSE WAS STOLEN, MY CAR WAS STOLEN, ALL MY MONEY STOLEN. THE ZONA FAMILY ABETTED IT ALL!

ALL WHILE BEING RAPED BY RICHARD ZONA JR…just to receive minimal portions of MY MONEY.

WHEN I REBUILT MY LIFE, AND BEGAN MY BLOG, THE CORRUPT COURTS CAME AFTER ME AGAIN, ….

TO CORRUPTLY AND UNCONSTITUTIONALLY GAG ME AND WORSE. RICHARD ZONA JR. ROUND TWO!

SILENCE, TRACY ZONA…… DIDN’T HAPPEN.

SHUT THE FUCKING COURTS DOWN, NOW!

SHUT THE FUCKING COURTS DOWN, NOW!

SHUT THE FUCKING COURTS DOWN, NOW!

ELIZABETH HARDING WEINSTEIN WILL HAVE PTSD, FROM ALL THIS ABUSE…..

***REMEMBER PAULA HORNBUCKLE, EX WIFE OF THE CEO OF MGM GRANDE BILL HORNBUCKLE, PAST BLOGS, THE FRIEND WHOM WASN’T A FRIEND…..THAT DROVE AROUND IN A BENTLEY IN LAGUNA BEACH……..

WHILE I WAS GOING THROUGH THE SAME STORY AS ELIZABETH HARDING WEINSTEIN….HELL ON EARTH….

PAULA HORNBUCKLE’S BIG CONCERN WAS HOW I WAS GOING TO PAY THE IRS!?

1. K Bro says:

The court system’s are simply an outpost the politicians and scum use to punish anyone that they fear.
    A “judge” was nothing but yet another corrupt lawyer who did whatever was necessary to get power.
    The problem is that they themselves have absolutely no power, they’re put in place to put a “pretty” face on corruption.
    Now, when you look at those “judges”, you’ll see that they all have that same ugly face, the one that’s been stuck to too many ugly asses kissing and licking away.
    Judges are never good, or law abiding or in search of the truth, they do exactly as they’re told.
    Name a single lawyer who doesn’t have that locked closet in their office, the one behind that potted palm.
    Why do you think politicians are the ones who decide on who’s a judge?
    PTSD is the sad “reward” for trying for fairness in a court, it doesn’t happen, the more you want or expect a fair trial, the farther you travel from reality.

You understand this EVIL system so well….You break it down for all of us and you are RIGHT! What have they done to get their CORRUPT JOBS….I need to KNOW!? With that said…I WISH YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND A HAPPY THANKSGIVING FILLED WITH LOVE AND FAMILY.

2. Mina says:

You are not alone. All your faithful followers are with You and Love you even though you cannot see us we are ALL with you. AND Love You!
    May our Heavenly Father Creator of Heaven and Earth surround you this Thanksgiving Day with His Love and fill you with His Peace and Joy from the Crown of your Head to the soles of your feet.
    Take time to recharge for 24hrs and Rest in Our Father God this Day… Mentally, Physically and Spiritually
    Blessings and Much Love ❤️

Thank you so much MINA! I am not alone…I have tons of love around me and feel nothing BUT LOVE for the world. Grateful…my peace ANGEL! I hope you have the MOST WONDERFUL DAY!

3. SharronM says:

Justice for you Tracy. But today a Happy 🦃 Day. Enjoy!

4. Deb says:

You aren’t alone, Jesus is so close to you right now. I’m praying for you and your children. 🙏🙏 One of the worst things that can happen to a Good mother and children is this. The courts are corrupt and dead evil wrong! This is happening to so, so, many. These courts are alienating the affection of mothers & children, and allowing them to be in a horrible environment. We serve an Awesome God He won’t let you down. Trust in Him with all your ❤ heart, lean not on your own understanding in everything you do (Don’t try to figure everything out on your own) acknowledge Him and He will direct your path, He will bring the Right People to help you and your children. Your ex will have what is coming to him.

You are so right…you can not imagine the NUMBERS of loving mothers whom have contacted me. The fact it is still happening on such a scale is difficult to deal with. I lost my family….my brother said “MY SON WAS GONE” as if I just have to accept it. WELL! I WON’T! And I will fight to the ends of the earth for everyone else!

5. Terri M. says:

Here’s another one Tracy and her last name (married) is Baldwin. Weinstein and now a Baldwin. Could their husbands be related to Harvey Weinstein and Alec Baldwin (Baldwin clan)?? Very suspicious.