Another Victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse……DEEPLY HORRIFIC AND IN PLAIN VIEW!

BREAKING NEWS! “BAGGED”, AND ARRESTED…..GEORGE BUSH JR. – GOT HIM! And Away He Goes….
November 15, 2021
JEFF BEZO’S ANOTHER CRIMINAL FRAUD – THE NAME IS A RUSE! OMG!
November 17, 2021

Another Victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse……DEEPLY HORRIFIC AND IN PLAIN VIEW!

I told you a couple blogs back that a LIFE VICTIM of Satanic Ritual Abuse was DROPPING TRUTH BOMBS on Twitter….

This victim, on twitter, ALSO tells us this HORRIFIC EVIL….IS EVERYWHERE….

~ @ILackEyes” Cali Shai Bergandi P1 – Occult, Child Trafficking, Epstein, NASA and SRA Survivor Exposes All”

FOR ME IT GAVE ME EXTENDED PATIENCE, WE CAN NOT BE TIRED, KNOWING, WE HAVE TO WIN THIS WAR!

The video is two hours long, warning of gruesome, evil, truth, but also touches on past blogs I have written. (JOHN WALSH, etc….many surprises)

Unfortunately…IT IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION….and I believe to BEAT IT, we MUST KNOW IT.

You can NOT WIN in evil/abuse if you DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE EXISTENCE OF EVIL! TO DENY IT, ALLOWS EVIL TO WIN!

WE CAN NOT DO THAT ANYMORE! WAKE UP WORLD…..THIS EVIL HAS AFFECTED ALL OF US….

Ten Signs Western Society is a Satanic Cult:

1. The membership is kept in the dark. It’s not told the cult’s true objectives (to exploit and enslave them) but are deceived instead with noble sounding platitudes. Leaders routinely lie to the people as in the case of false flags, assassinations and wars. False flags are a form of mass brainwashing, arousing mass sympathy for the alleged victim and hatred for the alleged perpetrator.

2. The symbols of the cult are everywhere and its monuments (obelisks) dot our cities. Illuminati motifs are also prominent in corporate logos. Illuminati bankers control most corporations.

3. Mention of “God” and a universal design and intelligence are repressed. Instead of God, (conscience) we are to obey the cult leaders and their factotums. Believers in God are persecuted. By denying our Divine soul, they redefine us as animals who can be domesticated or culled. They encourage us to explore and indulge our animal nature.

4. They attempt to overrule nature and encourage unnatural and perverse behaviour. A prime example is their occult hatred of gender (masculine and feminine), and their encouragement of gender confusion, homosexuality and androgyny. Teaching school children to experiment with sex toys and homosexuality is state-sanctioned child sex abuse. Homosexuality is a developmental disorder. Its official promotion is proof society has gone over to the dark side.

5. They promote promiscuous and anonymous sex in order to degrade and dehumanize people to the level of animals. They normalize sexual deviance to defy God and serve their god Lucifer. The cult’s obsession with sex is only surpassed by its love of money. The cult (society) encourages both addictions, and addictive behavior in general is rampant.

6. They attempt to destroy the institutions of marriage and the nuclear family so that the cult (society) will be our first loyalty, and ultimately will take over procreation

7. They create an imagined enemy who is threatening to attack us. They use this as an excuse to remove civil rights and create a police state capable of ensuring cult control.

8. There is extensive surveillance to extract blackmail information in order to control every individual. The cult demands conformity in all matters. Thought criminals are shamed and expelled. The CEO of Mozilla was forced to resign after giving a donation to a group that opposes gay marriage. This enforced conformity, which is becoming commonplace, is characteristic of Communism, or a cult.

9. They suppress the truth. They use entertainment as occult ritual and to degrade and distract us from reality (by creating an alternate fantasy world.) Entertainers are often mind-controlled agents of the cult.

10. Society is obsessed with sickness. Sick people are easier to exploit and control. Real cures are suppressed. There’s also a relentless focus on dysfunctional people and “underdogs” rather than the strong, effective and healthy.

I had a sleepless night last night….Cali describing the UNDERWORLD she grew up in…..

Disturbing TO JUST LISTEN….

She LIVED IT!

( I watched another video yesterday, as unsettling as this one, YOU KNOW WHAT….I’m going to POST IT TOO! – THIS EVIL, EATS CHILDREN’S BRAINS AT DINNER PARTIES)

WE NEED TO ERADICATE EVIL OFF THIS EARTH!

WHEN YOU HEAR THE VICTIM ACCOUNTS….YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT OUR MILITARY IS UP AGAINST.

STAY STRONG, HAVE PATIENCE, STAND UP TO TROLLS, PRAY……

1. Laur says:

reading the Cali Shai Bergandi (I Lack Eyes) transcript now and she mentioned “the john walsh network basically in indian river county which is the head of the operationin florida”
    His name keeps coming up and that makes me think he will be taken down soon.

2. leo says:

dilara esengil was attorney in HellA as she calls it and said a young actress came into her office hysterical after witnessing the holllywood satanists eating a human brain ….something is very wrong in this world that is for sure

3. K Bro says:

“Religion”, aka “God” was never created as a salvation for people, it was never created to better peoples lives, and it was never meant as a source of comfort.
    “Religion” was created as a means of control, a way to punish those they’re afraid of, and for profit.
    Look at every social media outlet and see how the brainwashing works, if you aren’t a “believer”, you’re spit on.
    Yet, where are their invisible Gods?
    All they do is sell a fake belief system to the easily led, then maintain their evil plans as “Devine” and just.
    The Vatican is a cesspool of perversion, causing the most horrific crimes that those “believers” never see.
    There are two sources of crime in the world.
    Religion.
    Politics.
    Both created solely for control, perversion and evil.
    Remove those two, and the world is whole again.
    The evil will never win, their games have finally been exposed.

4. Yeshua777 says:

Is Lin Wood not who we think he is???

5. Yeshua777 says:

Is Lin Wood a plant?

6. Yeshua777 says:

Controlled opposition is very very good at playing the devils advocate. Anytime the media is falling all over someone, that makes me wonder. If you are really hitting the nail on the head, such as in the case of Madyson Marquette, THEN you will be hated. That picture with Michael Flynn….. IDK, birds of a feather flock together.

7. Melissa says:

As hard as this video was to watch, and it was hard, they have gotten away with it for too long. Some of the things she was talking about, Florida, it brought back memories for me, because as kids, we would vacation there at Disney and Busch Gardens. I had to stop watching through parts of it and take a deep breath, walk away only to continue to keep watching. I pray to our Heavenly Father, Jesus come back soon. Thank you Tracy for what you do and I am praying for you and your children too.

Thank you very much for your prayers. I grew up in Florida and frequented BOTH AS WELL. IT IS SO HARD TO LISTEN, I KNOW…I AM SORRY. But I knew something was very corrupt, evil, and wrong about all that happened to me. When I decided to take the red pill…I took it…BECAUSE WE CAN NEVER UNDERESTIMATE EVIL EVER AGAIN. (Did you ever go to the KAPOK TREE?) I remember as a little girl just loving the peacocks that grazed the grounds. I actually researched it today after I saw your post….INTERESTING!

• Melissa says:

No we never went to the Kapok Tree. I had to research it too. Scary looking tree. My grandparents moved to Florida in the late 70’s to retire. They lived in a mobile home park with 9 holes of golf in North Ft. Meyers. We would visit them, and go to different places for the week were there. (Disney, Busch Gardens, Sanibel Island, etc) I remember the Shell Factory, which I think was on 41? When we seen that, we knew were close to our grandparents house. I agree, we can never underestimate all the evil again. I have been red pilled about a year now. After I quit working part time to take care of my husband. (I used to work in the office of a real estate, you guessed it, Berkshire Hathaway) I worked there for 20 years (It was C21 and then Prudential over the years before BHHS bought out Prudential) Last October, my boss sold the business to another BHHS company, and for some reason at the time, I DID NOT like the new owner. He just gave me the creeps. It was a pit in my stomach, I just couldn’t work for him, so I gave my notice. I don’t know how I came across your blog, but glad I did.

• FloridaMan says:

I actually know the owners of the Kapok Tree, who also own the ‘Tampa Bay Magazine’. I’ve seen where they live and dated the daughter of a woman who worked for their magazine for decades.

If there is anything nefarious surrounding these people though, I won’t hesitate to start digging. So far, nothing has been mentioned in these comments to specifically state Kapok Tree Et al should be researched, but is anyone here saying it should be, and why?

I didn’t say it should be researched…I said I went their as a kid. However when I did research it…some interesting facts did exist! I could research further…..STRANGE ENDING.

8. Deb says:

You do a great job! Hanging Killary seems less than what she deserves. I did not know she was at this evil since the 80’s. These are not human they are demons. Julia Assange just put out a video with him singing (not in english) The Oroborous is slowly being exposed. New Research for you! Jesus never said follow any religion, He said; follow Me!! 🙏 🙏 Praying for everyone!