BREAKING NEWS! “BAGGED”, AND ARRESTED…..GEORGE BUSH JR. – GOT HIM! And Away He Goes….

TRYING TO KILL US…THE CLOT SHOT! THE PRIVATEERS – DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ AND KARI TUNA …..
November 15, 2021
Another Victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse……DEEPLY HORRIFIC AND IN PLAIN VIEW!
November 16, 2021

~ U.S. Special Forces arrested former President George W. Bush Saturday morning at his Crawford, Texas, ranch following a blistering firefight with Secret Service agents and private security contractors assigned to protect him.

On Friday evening, a Special Forces “Alpha Detachment” stationed at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, received from U.S. Army Special Operations Command orders to infiltrate the ranch and arrest the 43rd president. SF were told to expect resistance because recent intelligence on the ranch showed that Bush had surrounded himself with armed private security contractors in addition to the trio of Secret Service agents that routinely patrolled the grounds.

Transportation to the ranch was provided by the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, nicknamed Night Stalkers, a group of highly skilled chopper pilots that conduct transport, attack, assault, and reconnaissance missions, at night, at low altitude, and on short notice. The choppers had to make 3 refueling stops to reach their destination.

Under cover of darkness early Saturday morning, the choppers descended into a clearing near the southeast corner of Bush’s 1,600-acre ranch, far from the staff trailers and the main house where they hoped to find Bush sleeping. After offloading SF, the choppers ascended into the night to await a call for exfiltration.

A military source familiar with the mission said that Special Operations Command had obtained detailed satellite imagery of the property as well as locations of trail cams that live-streamed to a communications bunker 100 yards from the main building.

“Intelligence estimated that Bush had 20 security contractors and 3 Secret Service on the property. The plan was to exploit blind spots in the surveillance cameras, ingress to the main building, subdue Bush’s personal guards, and drag him to the exfil point without alerting the larger security force. But something went horribly wrong,” our source said.

Special Forces had approached to within 200 yards of the main house when all hell broke loose.

Two open-top ATVs, each with a driver and 3 security personnel, sped out of the darkness and toward the encroaching SF unit, the headlights momentarily illuminating the soldiers as they separated into groups and dove for cover. Bush’s security unleashed a hailstorm of suppressive fire, wounding one soldier and killing another. While one SF group engaged the enemy, the other dashed toward the main house, hoping to capture Bush before he could be evacuated on his own private helicopter, which sat parked near the main structure.

“The battle turned in our favor quickly. SF took cover behind a rock wall and with the aid of NVGs shot out the tires on both vehicles and then killed or grievously wounded Bush’s security. But they knew there was still at least a dozen patrolling the property and they would’ve been alerted and on their way. Time was of the essence,” our source said.

The second SF unit reached the main house just as 2 Secret Service agents emerged and began steering Bush, still in his pajamas, to an armored limousine parked alongside dense shrubbery. SF instructed them to halt and throw up their hands, but the agents wheeled around and drew weapons, only to be killed a second later.

Somewhere on the property a deafening klaxon blared like an air raid siren.

“They gagged and bagged Bush, then regrouped. They couldn’t make the exfil point, not with one KIA and a teammate with a sucking chest wound. They radioed for pickup where they stood. A pilot told them that enemy forces were mobilizing near the staff trailers, and they had only minutes to get out of there. The birds weren’t armed for combat; otherwise, they could’ve hosed down those trailers,” our source said.

The choppers touched down only long enough to retrieve SF and their package, avoiding further conflict.

Our source said that JAG and the Office of Military Commissions had long sought Bush’s arrest. He did not say why it waited so long or why it felt such an impetus to grab Bush Saturday morning. Bush, he said, has been charged with treason and is being held to account for the deaths of thousands of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and for his role in masterminding 9/11, in addition to other crimes.

“He will face a military tribunal,” our source said. ~ Michael Baxter

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for our Special Forces……GRATEFUL!TAKEN DOWN IN HIS PAJAMAS…….JOKER!

****DON’T FORGET TO LOOK BACK AND READ MY PAST BLOGS…..MURDERER!

SO LONG! GOOD RIDDANCE…TO THE COCAINE COWBOY!

ANOTHER BOOM MONDAY!!!!!!

1. Missy says:

Do you know Mike Baxter personally to verify the information he posts is true? I’ve been trying to find out if he really has the facts or not.

2. Pork Wontons says:

It’s about time. He was pale and shaken at Poppy’s funeral and arrived alone in separate vehicle seemingly taking direction from those escorting him.
    Apparently, the note in the envelopes distributed at the funeral were signed by Poppy and read, “They know everything. I’m sorry.” Perhaps Rumplefeldskin and The Powered Colon spilled the beans on Georgie before their executions.

3. Laura Reetz says:

The evil rotten through their soul Bush Family 👿, that includes you’re Mama dearest Barbara! You’re family reined hell 🔥 on-many good innocent peoples lives for decades. It started in Dallas Texas when I was a very innocent young girl and you orchestrated the assassination of my Beloved President, John F.Kennedy. Living through that only made me love my flag and country more and it will forever be in my DNA. I always hoped I would live long enough to someday learn the truth about what really happened and why….. It is starting to appear I may have.
    SHOCK AND AWE 💥🔥💥🔥 back at you George!,

4. Kevin Archer says:

Hi Tracy….why isn’t any of this information abou to these executions or information talked about on the MSM…..I know it sub all real and true fact but when I try to even explain it to people They just won’t give me 10 secs of my mind to tell them the truth it’s so fuckin frustrating….What can I do

• Kevin Archer says:

Or what is ur best way of dealing with these sheep…..

Always tell the TRUTH…..calmly, challenge them to do their own research, do not allow yourself to be attacked. If you always tell the TRUTH eventually others will trust and respect you and start asking for more. XOXOXO:)

Do not be frustrated…as for MSM, owned by EVIL….THEY HAVEN’T REPORTED TRUTH IN 40 years and they are not about to start now. CRIMINALS….IT MUST COME DOWN…..I was just giving information to someone the other day…..I find, especially as of late, I am getting the reply…” That somewhere inside of them…they have known this all along.” Kevin, I do not allow myself to be attacked, but what I say is GO RESEARCH. If you find research that contradicts what I put out…BRING IT! I never hear from the negatives again…YOU KNOW WHY? Because so much information and TRUTH IS AVAILABLE. GIVE THEM ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION AND CHALLENGE THEM TO RESEARCH IT…

• Kevin Archer says:

Ok honey thanks for lifting me back up….it’s just so bloody frustrating feeling alone in the knowledge I want to share…..I’ve have sent them links to your channel aswell to Let them see for them selves the up to date info…..

5. Flpatriot says:

Love it! Glad to hear one of the biggest perpetrators to mankind has been arrested. We cannot move forward as human beings without this evil being eradicated. Thank you for such detailed and fine work

6. Leo says:

If true then the Bush gangsters would be screaming about it so i do not believe this story. Fjb will be in Woodstock, NH today which is 15 miles from me and military planes have been flying over to protect the treasonous puppet/ actor ….anyways, i bet fatass sununu , who was a NH governor, was diddling kids in bush sr white house along with big dick cheney and rest of scum. Cathy O’Brien said big dick , Bush jr raped her and her daughter as well as hunting kids . I read another book about the Bush gang hiring someone (who was unjustly jailed of course ) to find young men for high ranking military officers in early 90s orgys. Bush sr was biggest drug runner in us history and a murderous psycho like lbj

7. There won’t be an End until these murderous Vaccinations Programs have ended. To better understand the Truth about Vaccination Programs read the Historic Document, “This Is A Bio-Attack Alert”, by Dr Robert B Strecker & Attorney Theodore A Strecker, who exposed Vaccinations Programs being used to Spread AIDS, Cancers, Leukemia’s and other Diseases, exposed as an attempt to Overthrow America.

8. Sharon L says:

Tracy, Thank you for being a courageous voice for the children. Do you have any information on the Bush daughters? I don’t know how they could escape being evil when part of that lizard family?

9. Robert farpella says:

I believe this story I heard it from another source I’m glad he is gone the things I’ve learned in the past few years shocked me cause I voted for the jackals. The media needs to be taken down they haven’t reported the truth in years so I have resort to doing my own rear hand. The cabal tries to hide it but they can’t people will stand up and get it out and it’s getting out. Thank you

Thank you Robert….kudos to you for checking it out yourself and finding it reported in many venues. And you are so RIGHT THE NEWS IS FAKE AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS. Satanic narrative….. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

10. Sherry says:

So many you are saying are gone. Can you please explain how those same people are in the news or are we talking 100% they are cloned and or actors?

Actors, silicon masks, GCI, halograms…..I can see the symbolism plain as day. You need to put your glasses on.

Those I have shown the TRUTH now send me information….ONCE YOU PUT THE GASSES ON YOU CAN’T UNSEE!

• Sherry says:

Oh I 100% agree….I’m fully awake….I think its just so overwhelming to think our whole world is TRULY in the Matrix. I found you from watching Meghan Walsh interviews on Rumble. I have been diving for over a year now…so many rabbit wholes so little time. Thanks

11. Darrell Quealey says:

BULLSHIT!
    Baxter publishes lies daily.

NOPE! Military quotes have NEVER BEEN DISPUTED….YOU BELONG WITH MSM!

~ An independent publisher, RealRawNews explores content often avoided by the mainstream media. ~

The demons have tried to take him down JUST LIKE THEY DID ME. TRUTH!!!!