Andrew Cuomo, On His Way To Hell…..HUNG….WHILE SCREAMING F-BOMBS!

U.N. PEDOPHILES – HORRIFIC SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN, FOR FOOD…..
November 4, 2021
PFIZER F**CK, CEO, ARRESTED! THE VICTIMS….ARE BEGINNING TO SPEAK OUT!
November 6, 2021

Andrew Cuomo, On His Way To Hell…..HUNG….WHILE SCREAMING F-BOMBS!

Happy Friday!

Yep…Andrew Cuomo is DEAD!

Just a horrible MURDERING, MONSTER, DEAD….. DROPPING F BOMBS ALL THE WAY!

No conscience, of ALL THOSE HE MURDERED, JUST F**CK BOMBS……

SENT ON HIS WAY TO HELL…..

~ Disgraced politician, murderer, and sexual predator Andrew Cuomo was hanged at Guantanamo Bay early Tuesday morning for his role in perpetrating the global plandemic and callously killing thousands of senior citizens who, were it not for his actions, might still be alive today.

At 6:00 a.m. the humiliated former governor ate his last meal, steak and eggs, after which GITMO security drove him to the southern edge of the installation where JAG and Office of Military Commission officers anxiously awaited his arrival. Predictively, Cuomo did not go gracefully into the night; the ineloquent, foul-mouthed, bovine Cuomo seemed to thrive on hurling insults at everyone he met that morning, from GITMO security to the Marines who drove him to the execution site, from Vice. Adm. Crandall to the anonymous hangman who slipped a braided noose around his neck.

But his flippant obscenities only hastened his execution.

“I spit on every one of you motherfuckers,” a petulant Cuomo said as his Marine guard pushed him to the gallows.

Around the lethal apparatus stood an assembly of military brass loyal to the “White Hat” movement and one Republican governor. Rear Adm. Crandall stood front-and-center, gazing upward at Cuomo as the hangman tightened the noose around his bulky neck.

“Having been found guilty, you’ve been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead. Do you wish Last Rites? I imagine it’s futile to ask if you wish to give a statement of contrition,” Rear Adm. Crandall addressed the condemned.

Atop the platform, Cuomo beseeched and berated his executioners. “Here’s my statement: Fuck you, Crandall.” He slung “F” words liberally, profaning Rear Adm. Crandall’s wife, children, and mother, then turned his attention towards the others in attendance. “Fuck all of you.”

“I guess that’s what we expected,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

“There’s more of me than there are of you, Crandall. Killing me won’t stop anything,” Cuomo barked.

“We’ll see about that,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

The anonymous soldier standing beside Cuomo flipped a lever, and the concealed door beneath Cuomo’s feet swung open, dropping him until the rope went taught and snapped his neck.

AT DEATH, ANDREW CUOMO SPOUTED THE SAME THREAT AS TOM HANKS…..

That killing him will not STOP THE EVIL….WILL NOT STOP THE PEDOPHILES…

ANDREW CUOMO WAS EVIL STRAIGHT UP UNTIL HIS NECK, SNAPPED…..

HAPPY FRIDAY……

HE GONE!

LIVE! LOVE! LAUGH!

LOTS OF EVIL WENT DOWN THIS WEEK!

1. Angie says:

None of these stories can’t be real? Just imagining what if?

Of course they are REAL…

• Jesse says:

Not buying it. Just another “Q” variant spouting hopium.

Not buying it…LOL! WHAT AN OUTRIGHT FOOL YOU ARE FOR NOT DOING RESEARCH! First of all….I travelled down my own nightmare journey….I did not follow Q. But that isn’t an insult it is an HONOR. Those that have FAITH, unlike you, I have come to know as the MOST AMAZING HUMAN BEINGS EVER! LOVE TO EVERYONE, Q, and you will be left behind being a nasty pessimist. See you later alligator!

2. larry wylie says:

https://realrawnews.com/2021/11/military-executes-andrew-cuomo/ glad one more murderer gone / interesting all these pedo s say the same thing at their end A Navy doctor on scene pronounced him dead, then put his body in a zippered polyurethane bag. MICHAEL BAXTER ~

AT DEATH, ANDREW CUOMO SPOUTED THE SAME THREAT AS TOM HANKS…..

That killing him will not STOP THE EVIL….WILL NOT STOP THE PEDOPHILES…

ANDREW CUOMO WAS EVIL STRAIGHT UP UNTIL HIS NECK, SNAPPED…..

3. Beverly Cuozzo says:

I hope he rots in hell. Killing all those innocent elderly people who had done nothing to deserve that. I work in a nursing home in NJ. We have half of the amount of people that we had before covid and the poison that they keep injecting into these innocent people. God help everyone who keeps getting these shots.

• Judith White says:

Beverly, I hope Phil Murphy gets his, as well.

• Medicine Hawk says:

I want this to be real. I need to know that there is justice in the world. Wrongs cannot be made right; but, a sense of justice can ring true. I fear for the Earth and the good of humanity. This process is too slow and the monsters are in control and determining the future they have chosen. I am losing hope along with a multitude of others.

Medicine Hawk…DO NOT LOSE HOPE! Do not pay attention to the narrative….pay attention to all the POS…going down….IT IS HAPPENING! LOVE YOU!

• Kingdom Warrior says:

Remember, only let you see what THEY want…don’t doubt just because it isn’t all over the news….things are moving……. ps thanks Tracy for being you gurl!!! We the people need you.

Honestly…again, the most horrifying EVIL in all of mankind….. XOXOXO to you!

4. Judith White says:

One governor down and four more to go! My own, Gretchen Whitmer participated in the evil, too!

5. Raquel Doty says:

I am NOT trying to be an a** but how do we know this to be true?? And if it is, why aren’t others like Dr. Fauci, Pelosi, et al at GITMO awaiting their death?? I would LOVE to believe that these ppl are dead because they ARE SCUM and deserve “street justice” if you will…..but how do we know??

Raquel…At this point you see them falling, IT IS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES! EVERYDAY…A NEW SCUMBAG GOES DOWN….Until it is announced…you must have faith and discernment….XOXOXO

• Kingdom Warrior says:

Raquel, remember, Hollyweird shows you all the time how easy it is to transform thru masks and wigs
      ….. who do you think Hollyweird got the ideas…. there is higher then Hollyweird… and they choose the scripts for the movies.

6. K Bro says:

All this shows how stupid the Deep State/Illuminati actually are, and why after trying over and over, just can’t take over the world like their demonic selves want.
    The pick scum to be “in charge” without giving a single thought to the fact these “people” advertise their filth up front.
    You just need to look at them to see how disgusting they are.
    Even semi intelligent despots should be capable of understanding that when you use fronts that do nothing but spit on people, trying to take over the world with them might be “tricky”.
    It’s the same with the “Not A Vaccine” they’re so desperate to have everyone inject into themselves.
    The only people who are falling for it are the stupid, the easily led, the ones who are so happy to be brainwashed.
    So what they’re actually doing is killing off all the stupid fools who are falling for their propaganda, leaving behind the people who don’t just follow orders.
    They’re leaving untouched the people who see evil for what it is.
    This leaves behind the thinkers, the people who say screw you, the ones who are able to plan.
    What “intelligent” scum kills off the ones who do what they say, voluntarily line up for those shots of “Not A Vaccine” from total strangers, signing a waiver then thanking that stranger for filling them up with a liquid that they have no idea what it contains, ‘even the stupid can look up Graphene and Antifreeze and go “I wonder why thats in all those shots I got”.
    Cuomo, Clinton[s], fake black President, horrifyingly ugly Members of Congress, squirrley little commie “doctor” telling everyone this “pandemic” will never end
    They’re all so obviously evil.
    They try pushing salesmen like Musk, Branson, a multitude of inbred “royals” and the entirely unnecessary “celebrities” to try to fool the people, but again, they’re only picking off the weak and the stupid.
    Poison everyone, except the ones they ‘re actually terrified of, the ones, like our lovely Tracy, who will remove them off this planet.
    I’ve encountered my own hell, nothing like Tracys, but more than sufficient to know what evil looks like.
    Cuomo’s removal is a deadly blow to the scum, they can’t replace those vermin anymore because their game is over.
    Many of the stupid will be gone, but some of the stupid will survive, and they won’t understand the war that’s been going on, and they will never say thank you.
    This new world thats coming is for the thinkers, the creative, the truth, and the evil will all be gone.
    One at a time, just like Cuomo… I wonder where his little brother is hiding, hope he stocked up on Depends, that basement is gonna stink.

7. Pork Wontons says:

Next is Phil Murphy of NJ also guilty of killing nursing home patients the same way Cuomo did. Another one recently cheated in to office. Former Goldman Sachs tool and ambassador to Germany under Obozo. Look forward to the reveal of the skeletons in his closet.

8. Marilyn McDonald says:

Thank you Tracy ..When I’m having a crap day and all seems lost and it feels like evil is winning, your website always helps..To know these evil people are paying the price for hurting humanity..

Who cares if some of the people don’t believe it..You have lived through hell and have made some very important friends on your battle out of it..May God bless you and continue to keep you safe..🙏❤🙏

9. Nan says:

There may be a lot of pedophiles out there but God knows who they are and he will punish their evilness. None of them will escape. He murdered so many people.

10. Raquel Doty says:

Thank you for responding! Each time I see things like this I get excited because it feels like someone cares and someone knows these ppl are pieces of sh*t!!!! I can’t wait until its Fauci’s turn!!!!

11. Deb says:

I just found your work, very well done! When I first started learning of this evil, I could not sleep. I viewed David Zublicks video with John Walshs daughter, she’s telling, (mind blowing.) Pray for her. Do you know the finger island in New York he lives on trafficks children & adults?! Hunter Biden has a tattoo of the island on his back. You can bet many pedo politicians and pedos inhabit there. I like your work-Good job!! 👍

Deb…Thank you….If you haven’t read back, in my blog, I have covered all of what you speak of. I am in contact with Meghan Walsh on Twitter…. I know her HELL all to well. I PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for her….I had written a blog about John Walsh before I came into contact with her on twitter. I consider it…GOD SPEAKING…. I am so GRATEFUL YOU ARE HERE WITH US!

12. John says:

So real but so fake. The clones of these people are amazing. 😂

13. Truth Lover says:

Thank God for truth! How are you able to write this and not be taken down like so many other sites? Praise God

14. Ron says:

Tracy: Biden “ONLY” does what his MASTOR OBAMA orders him to do? Obam’s plans to take over the United States (like Afghanistan). His brotherhood Iranian Muslims plans seems to be working on the Covid-19, Masks (covering Terriost, Harden Criminals Faces, Hillary’s Dominion Voting Machine, Hillary’s Secrets/Uranium Rights Emails, BLM March/Riots. Obama started his Famous “RACE CARD” to litterly get out of every crimes committed? Bringing in Multi-millions illegals with No Vaccinations from their Country, No Masks, Food, Meds, Toilet Paper, extra clothes, baths, or Jobs, filling up our streets, & causing Road Rage, Overcrowded Walmarts, Malls, Stores, Hospitals, Sidewalks, etc. Leaving the Stench of Feces, Trash, Shopping Carts on our streets in Las Vegas. Faithfully begging All day, everyday? Touching doorknobs, carts water fountains, etc? More wrecks everywhere, breaking into Apt, Cars, vacant homes. Robbing, & jumping people (with Obama’s/Biden Masks mandate) to hide their identity. Putting Fear in Americans knowing Criminals will be set free, & our crooked Democrats will get them out, but they have to Vote Democrats (What Obama orders BLM). Illuminat’s wants to punish Christians & Jews, in hopes that we would curse God & die,? Keep putting the pressure on Obama,Biden, Omar, Madd Maxine,Peloske, & other Democrats,& let them spend $Billions trying to get out of their Crimes (like they did Trump?)

Thank you RON….I will continue the TRUTH TELLING even though a nasty PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SANDWICH (LOL)….is going full demon on me today! LOVE HAVING YOUR VOICE HERE! It is TRULY DISGUSTING WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO AMERICA AND THIS ENTIRE PLANET. PRESSURE IT IS! XOXOXO