DAY 2. Horrifying Details…BILL GATES IS NOT ONLY A RAPIST PEDO BUT A CHILD MURDERER

Where’s Sean Hannity? Hunter Biden’s Cali Home Raided By the Military!!!!!
August 31, 2021
LADY “G” – LINDSEY GRAHAM…LIVING A LIE……WHILE LYING!
September 1, 2021

Although I told you all, LONG AGO…..READ BACK, that 6000 RAPE AND MURDER OF CHILDREN IMAGES WERE FOUND IN BILL GATES HOME….HE BLAMED IT ON AN EMPLOYEE……..

AND WE SAW IMAGES OF HIM WITH JEFFREY EPSTEIN…it boggles my MIND, SOME HUMAN BEINGS CAN NOT SEE CLEARLY IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE…….

I have to be REAL…I QUESTION THEIR INTEGRITY, THEIR HONESTY, THEIR WILLINGNESS TO BE COMPLICIT WITH PURE EVIL?

Again, it was what surprised me the MOST about my domestic abuse….NO ONE, at the time, outside of my close blood family….helped me….INSTEAD THEY ALL PARTICIPATED IN EVIL. JOINED THE MONSTER.

IT STILL IS NOT EASY TO WRITE THIS BLOG. I AM CRYING…..BALLING, IN FACT….Knowing, long ago, did not make the details easier.

A MAN WITH ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD…CHOSE PURE EVIL….he could have helped every child on the planet….BUT INSTEAD HE DID THE OPPOSITE…..

THE UNIMAGINABLE OPPOSITE….

BUT THIS EVIL….THIS HORRIBLE EVIL OF MONSTER BILL GATES deserves a punishment OF ALL PUNISHMENTS….

THE FACT HE COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH GOOD……

Anyway, the details, of day 2 of the BILL GATES TRIBUNAL, are incredibly HORRIFIC.

~ Animosity soared to new heights at the start of Day 2 of Bill Gates’ military tribunal, with his lawyer, the dishonorable David Baluarte, accusing the Judge Advocate General’s Corps of “steamrolling” his client on patently false charges. Baluarte challenged the tribunal’s assertion that Gates had had sex with male and female minors, claiming such allegations were impossible because Gates has been impotent since 1999.

“Even if that were true, and we can prove it isn’t,” Vice Adm. John G. Hannink countered, “we still have irrefutable evidence, including his ex-wife’s testimony, that he trafficked in children.”

Vice Adm. Hannink admonished Baluarte and Gates for wasting the court’s time with claims that Gates had contracted Covid-19 while detained at GITMO; Covid-19 PCR and antibody tests proved Gates had not fallen victim to the virus. Gates also claimed he had not received a Covid-19 vaccination, an assertion proved correct by serology tests. The day’s events, however, did not focus on Gates’ ties to the vaccine industry. Instead, the Office of Military Commissions continued pressing the child trafficking charges.

While Gates sat meekly and quietly—heeding his lawyer’s advice—Vice Adm. Hannink introduced the prosecution’s first witness of the day, a man who identified himself as Steven Sharpe, a self-described “fixer” whom Gates had paid millions of dollars to “tidy up” unfortunate incidents. This real-life Ray Donovan refuted Gates’ claims of impotence. Appearing on video via ZOOM, he told the tribunal that he had seen Gates take erectile dysfunction medication and Adrenochrome infusions to counteract ED.

“You personally saw this?” Vice Adm. Hannink asked Sharpe.

“On several occasions. Bill wasn’t going out and getting this stuff himself, and one of my responsibilities, for lack of a better word, was to get it for him. Two times I set up the infusion myself. And I can say this: If he was impotent beforehand, he wasn’t after. I know for an absolute fact Bill had sex with underage boys and girls in that dungeon of his at the Wyoming ranch,” Sharpe said.

Gates, shackled at the wrists, sprung from his seat and shouted, “I’ve never seen this man before in my entire life. This is a miscarriage of justice.”

“Control your client, Mr. Baluarte,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

Steven Sharpe showed the tribunal several photographs of him and Bill Gates lounging at the Wyoming ranch. One image was of Gates lying on a gurney while Sharpe, looming overhead, administered an intravenous drip into Gates’ left arm. Sharpe insisted the photograph was of Gates receiving an Adrenochrome infusion. Moreover, Sharpe presented images of Gates surrounded by what appeared to be underage females.

“They were all drugged and had no idea where they were or what they were doing,” Sharpe said. “And I did much for him. I am also a cyber security specialist, and I helped his people with an algorithm that scrubbed clean negative press of Bill on the internet. I’m not talking about the conspiratorial shit; I’m talking about actual photographs and videos that put Bill in a bad light. As soon as anything like that hit the internet, it was immediately expunged. Bill didn’t care about the vaccine accusations because most of America believes that’s bullshit, even though it’s 100% true. My job was to preserve his public image, at all costs, and I did a damn excellent job of it. That’s why pics of him and Epstein or of him and his mistress didn’t even show up on the internet until after the military stormed his ranch, found the server running the algorithm and shut it down,” Sharpe said.

Sharpe went on to recount an incident where an overaggressive Gates, fresh off an Adrenochrome infusion, beat and murdered a 13-year-old girl he had imported into the U.S. from Thailand. Sharpe said he had “purified” several similar occurrences in the years he’d been working under Gates.

“And do you have personal knowledge that Gates trafficked in children?” Vice Adm. Hannink asked.

“I do. In fact, I was present two times when shipping containers arrived at the Port of New York and New Jersey. Each container had a dozen or more boys and girls. There were no manifests to sign. Bill made sure of that. He paid a lot of money to keep this all under the table and quiet,” Sharpe said.

Furthermore, he produced paystubs to prove his and Gates’ relationship. Two bore Gates’ signature, while the others had a “Microsoft Corporation” stamp. Each of the ten stubs was paid to Steven Sharpe for $365,000.

Vice Adm. Hannink dismissed the witness and recalled Gates’ ex-wife, Melinda Anne French, to the stand, also via ZOOM.

“Miss French, you were privy to the last witnesses’ testimony. I have only a few questions to ask of you. Did you ever witness Steven Sharpe in the presence of the accused?” Vice Adm. Hannink asked.

“I did,” she replied. “And he did for Bill what he said he did,” Melinda said.

“And you have no reason to lie to this court?”

“My life of lies is over,” Melinda said. “I’m just happy to be finally free of that sociopath and his machinations.”

Vice Adm. Hannink then put the tribunal in recess until Wednesday morning, saying he’d start the day by focusing on Gates’ cozy relationship to Big Pharma. MICHAEL BAXTER ~

YEP….BILL THOUGHT PANDA EYES WAS HUMOUROUS…

I am SICK TO MY STOMACH…..REALLY SICK.

Don’t ever come to my blog and call me “SINFUL” again…..THIS WYOMING RANCH AND CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING, RAPING, AND MURDERING, CHILDREN, INVOLVING THE VATICAN, THE TRUTH, AND ALL THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN……

THESE EVIL DOERS DID IT IN THE NAME OF RELIGION……

I AM NOT “SINFUL” for seeking the TRUTH and bringing the EVIL INTO THE LIGHT….

AND I AM GOING TO KEEP SEEKING…..SO THERE!

We can’t get 3/4 of the way to TRUTH and say STOP….don’t tell me anymore…

OTHERWISE, after ALL THIS, we would be complicit with EVIL.

***TO MY SPIRITED READER MISSY that says she has her “I TOLD YA” t- shirt ready…..

I’d like to buy one……I am placing an order!

1. Glenda says:

Tracy…please send us order info! Many of us want an I told ya’ so shirr! Do you have any knowledge of Robert David Steele details after death! I understand from a friend Juan O’ Savin was a Grey hat???😪Will this ever end! By the way South Louisiana survived what I now believe was a controlled hurricane…rougher in many ways than Katrina! Knocked our major Power Source out in the Gulf that left New Orleans totally dark🙏Praise God my family friends and I survived without death or injured…and we are all helping each other💙❤
    🇺🇸
    🙏

Yes…..Weather has been controlled, as every thing was! Happy to hear everyone is o.k. I was praying. So GREAT to hear from you! I do not have any knowledge on Robert David Steele…and I find it bizarre…he was CIA, so that has proven not to be a good thing. As far as Juan O Savin I would like to hear more information on that. I decided to never say anything against anyone attempting to bring information to the people because I believe all comes from a different pair of eyes and all the information is valuable. However, I will say this…..he is arrogant, and non compassionate, as he refers to his wealthy lifestyle, private jets, bentleys, etc, while people in AMERICA are suffering. It bothers me. I actually have heard him say we all need to feel the pain, more pain……..Ummmmm I think we have been feeling it for years. I know I have. I don’t need anymore, JUAN O’SAVIN. Juan o’Savin’s controlled…take the pain…sounds like Marina Abramovic. (SICK) It feels sadistic…and that is not LIGHT AND LOVE.

• Glenda says:

I meant to say Juan O’Savin. called Robert David. Steele Grey Hat. A friend of mine was bothered by Juan O Savin speaking of wealth and cars while tell I g us to hold on. At first his voice sounded very JFK Jr but now not us much. Love and no more suffering!!!
        Terri glad your son is safe and you as well. My sweet dear grandfather’s family were Irish Catholic Immigrants . I have been Catholic for years😪I don’t think I. Can be any more😪

LOVE YOU, GLENDA…..I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic Schools, and sent my Children to Catholic School….WILL NOT GO BACK UNTIL PEDOPHILE MOVER MSGR. JOHN URELL is gone…..In whatever way GOD chooses. And probably not even then:(

Got it……Juan needs to find his compassion chip, a character flaw, he needs to work on while driving in his Bentley,….and he needs to STOP TELLING THE PEOPLE WE NEED MORE PAIN. WE DO NOT!

• Glenda says:

I just want Truth!!! No more smoke and mirrors🙏🙏🙏Jesus help us all🙏💙

• Terri says:

Glad you are okay. I lived in Baton Rouge during Katrina. My son lives just outside of Baton Rouge. Parts were without power, but not everywhere. They lost cell service, but that’s returned as well. I live further north in Louisiana. We got a heavy downpour for a few hours. Was happy to see that thing twirl out of our state. Enough already.

I read (can’t remember where) that New Orleans had a Catholic Church with a basement with Satanic paraphernalia. Do you really think this Hurricane was controlled? If so, I’m guessing New Orleans with their Hoodoo and Voodoo areas that I’m guessing are still active.

Glenda….PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED….I am reading stories that do not set well concerning Louisiana…. PRAYING!

2. Karen says:

Tracy I love your posts I’ve never commented… I am a school bus driver… Rural small town out west… A sixth grade boy says to a third grade boy “I am going to rape you with my water bottle”… What is your opinion from all angles?

This incident has been reported and I praised the kids who told me for standing up for themselves.

Karen, First off thank you very much for being a HERO and reporting it. We simply can not look the other way. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE A HERO, right now. So wonderful you reinforced to the children they did the RIGHT THING. Stopping EVIL IN IT’S TRACKS! As for the sixth grader he probably has suffered from satanic ritual abuse or abuse. I was told by the age of seven a child’s conscience is formed….:( The boy definately needs intervention but horrific and sad, I TRUST NO ONE TO HAVE HIS BEST INTEREST, AT HEART, IN THE SYSTEM. Thank you for being here….

• Karen says:

I felt so peaceful after reading your reply. Thank you Tracy! Something inside of me told me that you would support me more than anybody else. Thank you for your support and your encouragement. I thank the Lord for giving me the courage to speak up and to encourage the children to speak up for themselves also. They keep telling us to do something local, to make a difference on the local scale. this is where I can do something because I have enough information now after a year and a half of research!

Karen….YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT FOREVER. You have implanted the seed of GOOD AND HEROISM in those children forever. That’s how we together change the WORLD!

• Karen says:

Thank you Tracy! So nice to know and means so much. Victory! The six grade boy is no longer on the bus. I was guided to send prayers to the family so that’s where my work can do some good also. As far as the other kids involved they were so happy, and wild of course! I reinforced them again how important it was to have a team work together to make things happen. They loved that idea we all made a difference! I feel the Lord orchestrated this whole thing for everybody’s benefit. What I got out of it I’m sure more will be revealed. But for now my purpose is making sure those kids on that bus are safe. Also that we can speak up as individuals and know that somebody’s got our back. Very important for the kids to see that somebody believed them and they could see results!

Absolutely….YOU DID A WORLD OF GOOD! Funny those are the moments you remember most and are the most cherished.

• Glenda says:

Karen…Thank you for speaking up!!! Horrible and awful time for children to be exposed to this evil🙏🙏🙏

• Karen says:

Yes it is! I have six grandchildren and the youngest ones are right around nine 10 11 and 12 years old. The parents, my daughters, still have their heads buried and don’t want to look at the reality. They won’t let me see the kids either. So sad but hopefully something will wake them up and it won’t be personal. Thank you for your support.

• Glenda says:

Karen…I will pray you are reunited with your grandchildren soon! Didn’t we all know more than our parents in our youth😜However life showed us pretty quickly. One of my friends hardly saw her first grandchild growing up due to a daughter-in-law who only thought her mother should have grandmother privileges. I kept telling her one day her grandchild would make his choice and at an out 13 her gravitated toward his wonderful grandparents who had been left out🙏

3. Sherrie Rogge says:

I am a bit confused. I thought Bill and Melinda Gates were hung in India in 2013. Any info on that?

4. Sherrie Rogge says:

I heard a lot of arrests this week in LA. Did you get rid of any stalkers? Praying for you.🙏♥️

I had a reptilian, swamp rat, attorney after me several weeks ago, connected to ALL THE CRIMINALS. THIS TIME THE LOSER, LOW LIFE, HAMBERDER, lost his EVIL GAME AGAINST GOOD!:) I can only PRAY he was arrested as he has been after me for three years. Thank you for your prayers…I am very GRATEFUL!

5. jane says:

I have my ‘I told Ya ” Tee ..I bought it a few years ago believing the truth would have been revealed long before now !
    I took a deep dive down the rabbit hole, and once you step in, there is no backing out.
    I didn’t have a clue where I was headed , God led the way , as I had asked God , many years ago as a young teen, that I wanted to know the truth.
    I’m not sure why I asked that and I certainly didn’t expect what I got .

I can’t imagine what it must be like for these attorney’s and judges residing in the tribunals , knowing the evil that sits before them ! I’m going to pray for them to have the strength to carry on and not be affected or suffer any emotional after-effects. It can’t be easy knowing the extent of how deep and dark this goes . That said, they also must gain great satisfaction in knowing they are assisting in ridding and the planet of this filth !

Keep spreading the truth ! As difficult as it’s going to be when people wake up to the truth it’s the only way , and way past due

Love, Prayers and Gratitude

Thank you Jane….The TRUTH has been hidden too long and the only way to heal is to have it all out in front of us. Every body’s rabbit hole story is their own and everyone brings their own set of eyes…..Thank you very much and sending love back at you!

6. jane says:

I’d like to make another comment / correction on my post .. The truth about The Rabbit Hole is, I fell into it… I didn’t just take a deep dive , I first slipped and fell … I didn’t just decide one day I wanted to seek out evil and corruption, I didn’t know it existed , at least not to the degree that it does !

… But, when you’re researching something sidebars pop up and they nag at you until you open one and hence the Rabbit Hole begins !

The Residential schools in Canada & The Hampstead School children’s stories helped me to begin my journey !

Like I said before .. God is leading the way !

7. Kathy Wilson says:

This was the vision of Pope Leo XIII after having finished
    saying man-made 1800s. He knew it was in a future time.
    It involved Satan telling Jesus that if given 100 yrs.,he
    would destroy the church from within.That was when he
    wrote “The Prayer to St.Michael the Archangel”- that is
    even used by pagans. I am no longer Catholic. My dad
    would not convert and my mother never went to church
    so I did my own checking.One of my aunts left the
    Catholic church so she was helpful in my becoming a
    Christian.As a child,I was made to fear God and it worked.
    He’s the only one I truly trust.Praise Jesus.

Thank you Kathy…..I understand….I left the church when my abusive ex husband, Richard Zona Jr., began visiting a pedophile moving Msgr. John Urell, in the rectory, too often, nightly! What the two did TOGETHER has yet to be confirmed. BUT WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW! VERY TRUE ON THE TRUST. Thank you for being here. LOVE TO YOU!