Negative 48 (AKA JFK JR?)…MIND BLOWING TRUTH…..:) MUST LISTEN! THE JESUS STRAND

I HAVE A BIG BONE TO PICK WITH (CHRISTIAN?) MIKE HUCKABEE! CALL THE DOGS OFF!
August 27, 2021
The Jesus Strand. DOES GOD HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR? MY GEMATRIA TALE!
August 29, 2021

Negative 48 (AKA JFK JR?)…MIND BLOWING TRUTH…..:) MUST LISTEN! THE JESUS STRAND

This video was dropped yesterday…… NEGATIVE 48 (AKA JFK JR.)

SO MUCH HAS BEEN HIDDEN………….

IT is a MUST LISTEN…AGAIN…A MUST LISTEN….And I am not going to reveal WHAT YOU WILL LEARN….LISTEN.

MINDBLOWING……

COMMIT TO WATCHING TO THE END,,,

~ If you don’t shed a few at the end check for a heartbeat! ~ QUOTE FROM A TRULY GOOD PERSON:)

I KNEW THE FIRST TIME MY BLOG LIT UP….I HAVE A BACKSIDE….I WAS WITNESSING SOMETHING AMAZING…..BIBLICAL….

I COULD NOT STOP…..MY JOURNEY LIKE NO OTHER….

STOP BELIEVING IN THE EVIL….BELIEVE IN THE GOOD:)

HAPPY SATURDAY, WORLD….I LOVE YOU ALL…….XOXOXO

1. Beverly Cuozzo says:

Hi Tracy! I listened to this last night and was blown away! When I discovered your blog I went back and read every post you made. First let me say I’m sorry for what you had to endure. I don’t know how you took that abuse for so long. Your husband sounds like a real POS! You are a strong woman!! Secondly I want to thank you for all the information you put out every day. You have put in a tremendous amount of hours of work and research. There are many of us who will be forever grateful. Boy have you opened my eyes!!! Many people I’ve followed and loved turned out to be disgusting, evil people. Yes my eyes and mind are wide open and I’m ready to see that “the best is yet to come”. Stay strong young lady! May God bless you for all the good you are doing for everyone. I pray the rest of your life is full of happiness!

I have so much JOY from your words. SO GRATEFUL! THIS IS AN EXCITING TIME FOR THE WORLD! I believe my journey was purposeful…..some of the magical events that have happened to me…in the last four years can only be explained by GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH…I AM VERY GRATEFUL YOU VISITED MY SITE! XOXOXO

• Vincent M says:

Hello just a truther looking for answers here is my take hope all of it is True.
        I have listen to this a half a dozen times and have audio file comparisons either that JFk Jr or his brother or there using a voice modulator. The information on all the Kennedy is well documented to detailed point even information about Joe Kennedy is some vague but is either someone close to family in the family. Of course there are many others who it could be but some is undeniable truth that someone wants to get out in a slow trickle for all to dig bring and keep on this path but if it is the the 9/11 is the most credible date ever brought to light

• me says:

Im sorry but Kaylee Mceneny was born in 1988 and carolyn and john started dating in 1994 and it just doesnt seem to add up. And I believe alot of crazy sounding shit but this doesnt add up sorry

ME! You need to listen to all the Negative 48 interviews. John John said that he and Carolyn Bessette were married much earlier than the date the FAKE NEWS actually stated. I know a couple that were married seven years before they told anyone. With John John’s threats on his life….I am certain that there is much that was hidden to keep the bloodline safe. He also said their first three children were by surrogate.

• Jason says:

I Agree with you. These rh+ will buy anything these pharoahonic inbred bloodlines tell them and have not a clue in the world about their ancient religions of dualism that predate Constantines Christianity.

2. Glemda says:

❤😪🙏🎁….just bowled over💋 I know now why I have had a deep and strong unexplainable spiritual connection from the time I was 5 years old with The Kennedy family specifically JFK’s. My magnetic connection to Trump has been since early 80s and unexplainably strong. Thank you Scott McKay and Tracy!!! We were all groomed for such time as this🙏God Bless you both and all who have stood up for God and Country
    🇺🇸My heart is full and truly “My cup runneth over❤”

3. Glenda says:

Yep…The word “Grace” feels like a soothing balm on all our wounds….and everybody with a heart and soul have some💓💐💞

Please pray that the Hurricane in South Louisiana blows itself out in the Gulf🙏🙏🙏💓

4. Carla Jamele says:

I Just listened to this driving back from the TN mountains to NC mountains. I said the same thing. THIS IS Jr…No doubt. And I know he is alive and well. I cannot wait for the world to know. I am about 99.9% sure he was acting as Professor David on the Mike Lindell symposium too!!! I am posting this on FB.. I HATE FB but the people on my page; WAY TOO MANY UNWOKEN people. People blow my mind today. But I have been doing my homework and I know what is happening. I am so EXCITED…GOD IS GREAT..My King and my Savior. Glory be to God and peace to his people. NOT one person debates me either. I want them to…lol..We shall see if they debate me on this..It’s John John…YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

5. Nan says:

Excellent! I have been reading about this for some time.

6. Nancy Bratty says:

Thank you so much for this information. I have been a JF KENNEDY Fan my whole life. Guess when I was able to hold onto all the these years in a perfect condition In the 1988 edition of people magazine with John F Kennedy Jr. I have secretly admired him all these years and cried for days after his plane crashed in 1999 I still remember. I was cooking dinner when it came across the news that his plane and crashed and he and his wife and sister-in-law have been missing. everything that I was working on at the stove and almost set the house on fire. I am the same age as John F. Kennedy Junior I have had this thing about him since I remember my mother standing in federals department store the day his father was shot and killed and my mom crying her eyes out and I was only Three years old. I just remember my mother being so upset she told me that she was not going to be able to drive home and my dad had to come and get us and leave my moms car at the store and go back and get it the next day. I never seen my father cry before when I was a child growing up he was a very strong Italian man who never showed his feelings in front of his children but I sat and watched my father weep that day when he was assassinated. I remember my father telling my mother that life as we knew it would never be the same.
    If they could assassinated a President of the United States they could assassinate anyone. My father was a very well educated man and he always said The man that was arrested for that murder is not the man that killed the president it just doesn’t add up not at all never will. My father passed away in 2011. I am saddened that he was correct but he will not be alive when the truth comes out. I read some articles that they assassinated president Kennedy because he did not want to get into the Vietnam war and Johnson did. Now we know that every war that the United States of America has been involved and has been all about money laundering and drug smuggling and sex Scandling and trafficking. My husband is a United States Marine Corps veteran. He served in Lebanon Beirut panama and Grenada. He find it hard to believe the things that I am reading he won’t believe them until they room on the news and they told him that it will never probably be aired on the news unless it’s a global national television broadcast. I find myself now researching all the information about 9/11 and it being an inside job. It just didn’t look right to me the day that the Secret Service went up to President Bush and told him that the towers had been destroyed when he was in a school in Florida reading to children it didn’t even look like he was upset, in this one one instant and that bothered me the whole day. If I was the president of the United States of America and someone came up to me and told me that we had just been attacked by terrorists I would’ve flown out of my seat so fast that my ass would’ve been on fire. I think they are terrible actors he could’ve at least acted a little bit shocked as what I’m saying he didn’t extract in no uncertain circumstances. And I watched the videos of that day over and over and over in my mind saying to my husband at the time there is absolutely no way a plane flew into the side of the pentagon. I have a very close friend that I grew up with it is an airline pilot. He told me at hat at that velocity the pilot would not have been able to keep his hands on the wheel of the plane because both his arms would’ve been broken from the pressure being that low to the ground. Anyway I just wanted to personally thank you for all the information that you have provided to the public you are opening up more eyes than you even know and I appreciate everyone of your blogs and I thank you every day for all the information that is coming out. It’s trending on Twitter by over 71,000 tweets then a storm is coming and I hope it’s the right storm

• Glenda says:

God Bless Nancy! I was 8 years old when John Jr’s parents were campaigning! In those days when they were not teaching “sex education” I was becoming aware that if a woman wore a blousey top or very full dress without defining her waist probably a baby was coming! Especially if her tummy was protruding. That’s how most of us naturally and sweetly evolved. The very first time I saw Jacqueline Kennedy I loved her. For she represented a beautiful and kind person to me. Besides she was a brunette in a highly propelled blonde world during that time. Her hair was thick coarse and with natural curl…a characteristic I shared and was often difficult too deal with. Like you I was drawn forever. Before the press announced that she had cancer I could not understand why this nagging kept at me. By then if nagging inside persisted I knew something was up. It was. I cried my heart out Nov. 22,1963…went home from school early and sat in front of the TV for the next week watching everything in shock and horror. I was 11 years old. I saw Oswald shot live and thought as a child someone killed him so he could not really talk. A young man working at a book depository able to carry out the crime of the century or having reason never made since.
      I also cried May 19th 1994 and of course July 16th 1999 through my birthday July 19th when John Jr was allegedly found😭Also ironically the 19th is Caroline Kennedy’s wedding anniversary💓

Nancy…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH US. It truly does mean the world to me. HOW HORRIBLE the EVIL ACTS COMMITTED ON THE WORLD…..BUT I THINK YOU CAN FEEL IT…JUST LIKE ME…WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A BEAUTIFUL WORLD. I THANK YOU, for visiting my site! TRUTH sets us all free!

7. Lindy Lou says:

Wow!

8. Deirdre J says:

Grace Kennedy… his daughter perhaps?

9. Cappuccino Kitty says:

Now I’m curious 🤨- was Jackie Kennedy’s marriage to Onassis a ruse to have them “all” together safely out of USA? Benghazi and Greece are across the Mediterranean Sea from each other. The kids and JFK and Jackie could all be together, with security and boating life like in Massachusetts. Like witness protection? Hmmm. 🤔

That certainly sounds plausible. If you listened to the video Negative 48 chokes up when referring to Jackie. And I keep hearing more to come on Benghazi…..Hmmmmmm!:) XOXOXO

10. Misty Beller says:

I have my I TOLD YA SHIRT READY!!!
    LOVE YOU JOHN JOHN🤗😹🙌👳‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♂️

11. Mary+Laffrey says:

I surmised the same thing as Miss Kitty did. that Jackie married Onassis in order to be in the Mediterranean and near her other children and being surrounded by bodyguards and secret Service she could do that, at that time. My very Smart lady she must have been ‼️🙏💓
    Why else would she put herself in a position to lose popularity with American people by marrying that ugly Greek Onassis guy?

12. Hannah says:

I wonder if jfk jrs sister caroline is bad tho. She is for Biden and always advertised for him.

13. Chantal A says:

Just found your site and listening now, just started your video and opened a youtube page with an old interview with JFK Jr to compare. Only had to listen for a minute to determine that it is definitely him!!! Just WOW!!! Will listen to the whole thing now! Just Chills

14. Amazing and Awesome! Sooo happy that God led me to this blog and this particular podcast Tracy. Since I was a child I always felt something didn’t flow within about religions and how a relationship with God is what is important. I’m seeing things materializing from many thoughts and visions that have come thru me throughtout my lifetime. So blessed and grateful to be here. Looking forward to binging your blog!!!

Thank you Madeline….I felt the same. I doubt GOD would require me to confession to such dastardly EVIL men…..THOSE LIKE MONSIGNOR JOHN URELL that moved pedophiles around Orange County Ca……JUST LIARS! SO GLAD YOUR HERE! LOVE!

15. Gail Harmon says:

UNBELIEVABLE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for you insight and scholarship to present these facts to us. I’ve listened twice, taken copious notes and most likely will have to listen again to totally comprehend this amazing story. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS and is clearly working through each one of you.
    GOD WINS!

16. Fred says:

I listened to as much as I could stand but the blasphemies of Christ and against Scripture were too much. Jesus didnt have children, wasnt married twice. This is ANOTHER GOSPEL. Gal 1:8…if any man preaches anything other than what Paul preached(Jesus virgin birth, sinless life, perfect death and glorious resurrection from the dead), let them be cursed. Strong words. Really surprised they so called Bible experts dont know they are heaping judgment on themselves.

Fred…. do you know what is in the hidden books? Why were they hidden? If something exists would you DENY THE TRUTH? Something is very wrong at the VATICAN, Fred….VERY, VERY WRONG!

Fred….Are you at ALL CONCERNED about what those men at the VATICAN HID FROM YOU, WHILE THEY WERE MOLESTING, RAPING, AND SACRIFICING CHILDREN….DO YOU EVER CONTEMPLATE THAT FACT? I kind of wonder what JUDGEMENT WILL BE CASTE ON THE WICKED? Is it really the bible experts troubling you? Or those EVIL MEN at the Vatican?

17. Cybjulie says:

I can’t get over the POTUS to POTUS transfer of power… JFK Sr.????

18. Patricia Goian Bell says:

I loved this. So informative. Is there a way to get those charts showing the lineage of the family? I know I saw them somewhere but I forgot to copy and download at the time. Can you provide the link for such as I would like to use as a visual. I have no plans to market this at all, just for my own enjoyment. Thank you kindly.