Megyn Kelly – ” Blood Coming Out of Her Whatever…..” TRANNY?

DID RUSH LIMBAUGH FIND (M)ANN COULTER IN A TRANNY STRIP CLUB? IN KEY WEST?
August 21, 2021
EXCITING! NEGATIVE 48! THE FUTURE WITHOUT THE SCUMBAGS :) JOY TO THE WORLD!
August 24, 2021

Megyn Kelly – ” Blood Coming Out of Her Whatever…..” TRANNY?

On Twitter I OFTEN SEE “PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN!”

I am, after, well researched, AND MY EVIL EXPOSING, GLASSES ON, (terrific discernment) able to say “PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN.”

REMEMBER….THE FOX NEWS, HOSTS, GET PAID BIG BUCKS BY THE EVIL….to play A ROLE!

Don’t tell me RUSH LIMBAUGH, and SEAN HANNITY, are PATRIOTS…while they were in this system FOR YEARS…TAKING THEIR MILLIONS FROM EVIL! SHOW ME PROOF….BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND EVIL PROOF AND SHOWED MY FINDINGS TO YOU!

Anyway….KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW NOW…REMEMBER THEY TRIED TO TWIST IT….”DONALD TRUMP was speaking of menstrual blood, how HORRIBLE! When President Trump made that BLOOD COMMENT LONG AGO…in his debate!

Maybe…he was RIGHT AGAIN, telling us TRUTH AGAIN….MEGYN KELLEY DRINKS BLOOD (ADRENOCHROME) AND SOLD HER/HIS SOUL TO SATAN!?

“BLOOD COMING OUT OF WHEREVER.”

I always wondered why Megan Kelly never asked Hillary Clinton about “FRAZZLE DRIP?” Or for that matter…Rush Limbaugh? Hannity? Laura Ingraham….OR ANY OF THE FAKE LOSERS?

Geez…WHY LEAVE IT TO ME TO ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS!?

~ Steve Bannon once told Roger Ailes that Megyn Kelly was “the devil” ~

~ Somebody please do something to this evil witch she just brought in a Spanish lady from one of Trumps beauty pageants from 25 years ago to defame Trump saying that he called her a fat pig 25 years ago. ~ (PAID ACTRESS)

~ Megyn Kelly is such an evil satanic piece of shit. ~

~ Fox TV news caster Megyn Kelly sold her soul to the Satanic movement known as Zionism, now disguised as Neo-Conservatism.

She is a mouthpiece for this movement, and often uses her femininity as a weapon to refute or blunt any attacks on the stupid foreign and domestic policy objectives fashioned for her by her Zio-Masters at the Pentagon and in the International Banking Establishment.

We know that Megyn Kelly is a whore and a hypocrite based on her sleazy, uncomfortable, sexually provocative, and self- sexualization/prostitution of herself on the Howard Stern Show back in 2010, wherein she freely talked about being exploited, and her own exploitation of, her breasts, thighs, legs, ass, anus, vagina, and every other aspect of her female sexuality, and her making no complaints about having to literally sell her soul to become successful and a “presstitute” for Roger Ailes of FoxNews and the rest of the Neo-Con Zionist Establishment Deep State.

The problem is that 90% of middle American, red-blooded men and women, have absolutely no idea that this chick is a Satanic Luciferian whore.

And that her job, true to the CIA/NAZI-inspired Operation Mockingbird, is designed to mind control the masses of America, mold and shape them into buying into the hateful, murderous policies of the Deep State in America.

Megyn Kelly is every white Christian man’s sister/wife/daughter, every Christian woman’s sister/daughter/best friend, but with the heart and soul of a Neo-Conservative Reptile.

She is the “sugar coating” for the bitter pill America is forced to swallow, and she is exceedingly dangerous, because she holds the vast majority of white Christian America in the palm of her hand.

The unforgivable and hypocritical attacks she waged on Donald Trump when she chaired the debates for example, on behalf of her militant Feminazi sisters was nothing short of shameful.

While she viciously attacked Donald Trump for using “inappropriate comments” against women, on the Howard Stern Show she openly talked about her vagina, her breasts, her pregnancy in a derogatory manner, playing along with the ultimate derelict of anti-women misogyny, Howard Stern himself,.

Megyn Kelly is the ultimate media whore, and Americans should collectively fire her and send her packing to the poor house, so that she can openly sell her ass for a few crack vials and the heroine/crystal meth that she so vastly deserves. ~

~ She is a CREATED Barbie doll for the Zionist Press to beguile the average brain dead Amircan football watcher to droll over.

~ Liz Crokin: Megyn Kelly Is Not As Beautiful As She Once Was Because She ‘Sold Her Soul To The Devil’ ~

~ “She used to have this glow about her,” Crokin said, “and I believe she sold her soul to the devil … I believe she sold her soul to the devil and it’s like she doesn’t have that same glow about her, she doesn’t look as attractive as she used to look. And I believe that when people reveal their truth, it manifests physically.” ~

And of course…MEGYN AND HUSBAND PARTIED WITH THE GROTESQUE ALEX BALDWIN AND HILARIOUS BALDWIN!

THE SATANIC CIRCLE SWINGS….

OH! And nothing like securing an interview with THE LEADER OF THE SATANIC CHURCH? YEP, FOX NEWS!

Oh… And Megyn’s husband, DOUGLAS BRUNT, BORN INTO A WEALTHY PHILADELPHIA FAMILY, WENT TO DUKE, HAD SOME KIND OF CYBER SECURITY FIRM CALLED AUTHENTIUM THAT HE SOLD FOR 8 MILLION????????

AND THEN…WENT ON TO GET A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER BOOK DEAL…..RIGHTTTTT…

Some people have all the LUCK DON’T THEY?

I KNOW I CAN NOT GET A BOOK DEAL…… HOW DID THIS GLASSY EYED FREAK?

OH WE KNOW, NOW….BOTH BORN INTO CULT FAMILIES…DESTINED FOR SATAN!

FREAKS!

***DOUGLAS BRUNT REMINDS ME OF MATT WALDEN, MARRIED TO DANA WALDEN (FOX) (PAST BLOG), GREAT FRIENDS WITH THE THREE TIME FELON, and best friends with my abusive ex Richard Zona Jr., THAT CONTINUES TO COME AFTER ME…ALL PHILADELPHIA MEN! CONNECT THE DOTS!

JUST A PLACED FRAUD!

*** I wonder why Megyn Kelly let’s her son hang with Richie Zambora?

1. Glenda says:

I read some far fetched analogy…forget the source that Megyn Kelly is really Nicole Brown Simpson and how murder was staged….that O J Simpson was framed…doubt it? Your info seems more apt to be the true version. Not sure she is a tranny based on video reference but you may not be sure either based on your question mark. Trump’s statement makes even more sense now.

I tend to believe she/he is a tranny? These children are surgically altered and given hormones at a very young age. However…there is always a question? I don’t want to look? LOL! Remember, in Harvey Weinstein’s trial it came out he had a vagina/penis. I have heard the Nicole Brown Simpson conspiracy which up to date has come to TRUTH…..The BROWN family attended the SATANIC CATHOLIC CHURCH – ST. CATHERINES/LAGUNA BEACH…..My family went to, when I felt evil all around me. With the LOVE BROMANCE between Msgr John Urell – pedo mover – and my ex abusive husband….my family was decimated by EVIL. Something about the BROWN FAMILY does not sit right with me…..SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. Remember Denise Brown and Geraldo/CREEP were close after Nicole Brown’s death. (SUPPOSED) It almost feels like one of the SATANISTS planned EVIL EVENTS…to me. The youngest sister DOMINIQUE, major drug issues and just a TRAIN WRECK….SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE? Something stinks….. And then the association with Hollywood MEGA WITCH KRIS KHARDASHIAN…SOMETHING ISN’T RIGHT. Funny you should mention it…TODAY I CAME ACROSS A PHOTO RON GOLDMAN AND KATO KAELIN WERE THE SAME MAN!

• Pork Wontons says:

Ugh…THAT thing, Man-gyn Kelly with the square jaw, likely chin implant, no lips, broad shoulders, huge shoulder caps, no hips, man hands, straight stick calves, and LOUDMOUTH, with no femininity or softness at all and instead radiates raw male energy. Do a Duck Duck Go search of images. Evil fooling the fools who watched her/him on Fox.

• Glenda says:

Oh my goodness! Great discussion. I have grieved for Ron Goldman and his family for years feeling their alleged pain along with I thought them. Surely seems plausible regarding Browns, Kardashians and Simpsons. All seemed evil at the time and I surely believe you being eye witness to some. Tracy you were allowed to go through the Hell you have to gradually be awakened and attuned to see the evil of this world. Yes Geraldo major “barf bag” and surely explains how the Kardashians rose to the top doing nothing more than despicable things. Really I do not know how I found you but again consider it to be a “God Thing!” Each of us on your blog have been through some version of Hell on Earth to be awake and come together as a group on a quest for truth and a harmonious world. God Bless as always💞

I did once as well….Last night I scammed through the images…THE SISTER, CREEPY and looks like a boy…and the father on ALL THE TALK SHOWS….with the real view glasses on, take a look, it all looks different now.

• Terri says:

I read that too, Glenda.

Here’s a thought……do you ever just look at Nicole Brown AND her sisters. They all look Tranny to me!!!

What if……. Megyn Kelly IS Nicole Tranny Brown???!!?!
      Say whaaaaaa???!!!?

(Seeing Tranny’s as much as we have lately and with Tracy pointing out Tranny spots, I’d say we’re all getting pretty good at spotting these he/she’s!!

The Kardashians were besties to OJ and Nicole. The Father Kardashian (forgot name) was one of OJ’s lawyers in the murder case.

Isn’t Kris Kardashian a Witch and maybe even a Handler?? Oh the webs we weave!

The WHOLE THING STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN….Word is Daddy Kardashian was a satanic sacrifice……..when he died, Kim is a tranny, and yes Kris a witch…and worse. Knowing what I know…the Brown’s have satanic written all over them….and GOLDMAN’S DAUGHTER AND FATHER TOO! AND ROBERT SHAPIRO, one of OJ’s lawyers was a HIGH SATANIC PRIEST.

2. BETTY says:

THATZ ONE….HELL….OF A ..TRAIL YOU ARE ON G.O.F.

CAN SEE THE… DUST …KICKED UP…WHILE YOUR… HOT…ON IT !!!
    RIDE ON !!

3. SharronM. says:

FOX 🦊 News…hmm…clever as A FOX. If the name fits.

Tracy in a prior blog you mentioned Tucker Carlson…is there more to come under his rock???

I love it when the veneer is wiped away and the scabs are revealed. Rejoice for there is clarity in this world.

…and when the [email protected] is Dickie Zona Jr. going to get is deserved comeuppance so I can rejoice for you!!!

4. Terri says:

MATT WALDEN looks like a pansy. Think he’s besties with Zona Jr just like that priest is?? I’m guessing that Matt would play the girl role. 🙄

More on MATT WALDEN in the next few days…….WOW! (Something I just learned) LOL! Matt Walden’s BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER creator wife (Dana Walden, Dana Freedman/FOX)…..COULD BE A TRANNY!