Omarosa – The Clinton’s – And Lots of Dead People!
August 13, 2021
Dominoes are FALLING! Military Arrests Dead Eyes, Cuomo..and Adam Schiff meets the FIRING SQUAD!
August 17, 2021

BILL BARR…….DEAD!

By now we all know the atrocities….Even if BILL BARR, didn’t commit them, he permitted them.

My guess he was in on the entire SICKENING ACTS…

Remember, in my past blogs, his father wrote a book about CHILD SEX SLAVES, and as well, hired JEFFREY EPSTEIN…

His likeability, yet capability, to be very complicit, with EVIL, is a lesson for US ALL!

~ As the Deep State ratchets up attacks by perpetuating Covid-19 paranoia and waging a relentless war on freedom of speech, the U.S. military is working tirelessly behind the scenes to eradicate forces of evil that have dedicated their lives to abolishing the Constitution and enslaving law-abiding American citizens. The latest to fall was none other than former Attorney General William Barr, whom the military put to death on August 2.

As reported previously, the Office of Military Commissions on June 21 convicted Barr of high treason after obtaining evidence that he had accepted bribes in exchange for betraying his oath of office and for participating in a plot to overthrow the democratically-elected president of the United States—Donald J. Trump. A three-officer panel meticulously weighed the evidence and decreed that the severity of Barr’s crimes merited capital punishment.

That punishment took place in the form of a hanging during the early morning hours on August 2. Just after sunrise, GITMO security escorted Barr from his Camp Delta detention cell to gallows near Windward Point Lighthouse on Gitmo’s southern edge, where other Deep State agents had met their maker.

Rear Adm. Darse E. Crandall of the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps oversaw the execution and addressed a small gathering of Republican lawmakers and military officers who had come to bear witness to Barr’s demise. Barr was once seen as shining star in Trump’s inner circle, a man who would bring righteousness to a corrupt Justice Department by aiding Trump and the military’s conflict against Deep State saboteurs. But his treasonous turn to the dark side angered many former colleagues, even those who bit their tongue and did not publicly disparage him.

“You have been found guilty of treason, detainee William Barr. As such, provisions of the Insurrection Act of 1807 and the Patriot Act allow this commission to treat you as an enemy combatant. Three officers unanimously agreed that you should hang for your crimes. Do you wish to give any last words, or a statement of contrition?” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

As he was speaking, a soldier who wore no rank and whose uniform had no nametag slipped and tightened a noose around Barr’s neck.

“This is an illegal court, enforcing an illegal sentence. As an appointed official, I served my country with distinction. The charges against me are false,” Barr said.

“So be it,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

A moment later, the trap door beneath Barr’s feet swung open. His portly frame dangled and swung a few moments before the soldier atop the platform cut the rope. Barr’s lifeless body lie crumpled on a patch of grass, his tongue draping from his mouth. Rear Adm. Crandall gestured to a nearby military physician, who pronounced Barr dead.

“The burden of this responsibility weighs heavily on all of us,” Rear Adm. Crandall said. “I take no pleasure in saying this device will likely see more action.” Michael Baxter

If you read my past blogs you would know my RESEARCH coincides with this reporting.

BILL BARR HAS BEEN A CORRUPT FIXER…FOR A LONG, LONG, TIME.

So long…..BABY FACE!

1. Terri says:

I hate even bringing this up, but something tells me that President Reagan was not the sterling President that I thought he was. This is all making me sick.

***Btw, I need some prayers my way. My mom is now in her final days. She doesn’t always recognize me. Cancer is cruel.

Your probably right…All presidents were compromised…..I AM SENDING YOU PRAYERS…AND LOVE!

• Pork Wontons says:

He was a Freemason, so there’s that and the stock market crashed badly in the fall of 1987 under his watch.

Prayers to you and your mother for comfort, Terri.

• Terri says:

Thank you, Pork.

This is such a devastating letdown.
        Have the same pit in my stomach as when mom told me there was no Santa! 😑
        Anybody reading this should know, we were all scammed by our parents! 🤔

• Pork Wontons says:

Santa (Satan) is troubling since children know about him before they are taught about Jesus. Then it is cause for doubt since “Santa” is the one who knows when you are sleeping, awake, bad or good.

Many children instinctively do not want to be near Santa…I remember a feeling of severe discomfort as a child…however Christmas in my loving home, with my amazing parents, quite the contrary, to the stranger in the red suit. Terri…I care….very much and am praying for you.

• Terri says:

I was actually joking on the part about Santa and parent scamming. My parents were God fearing, wonderful people.
            After all the Hollywood soul-selling actors, I’d believe most anything now. To think, there are actually people SO desperate for money and fame that they would sell their very SOUL.
            I never thought about that on Santa knowing if bad/good, etc.
            I have the Nativity scene that was my parents when I was growing up. It’s a smaller set and perfect for teachable moments.
            I still love Santa Claus tho and all the Santa shows during December.

I know…it is a letdown. However leaving abuse once before, it was hard and horrific, I SEE HOW BRIGHT THE FUTURE CAN BE….when you finally hit that LIGHT…IT IS A WONDERFUL FEELING. Please hang in there.

I find it interesting they all walk to the rope, not a bit remorseful, or without a grain of understanding, of the pain they have contributed to, on ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

• calr says:

If you know anything about Nancy, it was no secret that she ran the Whitehouse with astrology not unlike your post about the Tom Brady witch ritual family

• Eric says:

Terri: Did our country ever have a President (prior to President Trump) that loved America and her citizens?!
      Me:. Maybe Kennedy, because he didn’t conform to their wishes, and their office. Remember… Some play the role MUCH better then others. God Bless Us ALL, who believe in Jesus Christ.

• Laur says:

EVERY president has been corrupt. Mostly they are puppets. Just a show for us. A tour in a Jesuit church showed a street layout plan for Washington DC that was dated BEFORE Washington DC existed! I wish I could remember the name of that Jesuit church or which country it was. So my comment should be relegated to gossip I guess. I have tried searching for it online to no avail. NO, I did not see it myself… it was another person that wrote in comments on Youtube somewhere. Which means it COULD be a lie… however I do not think it is. It has been noted by others that America was to be the next Babylon and the Statue of Liberty is the Whore of Babylon.
      I know it hurts good Americans to read this. The whole “nation pride” thing is one of the tools the evil cabal uses against us. That is one reason why the Olympics continue on. That nation pride is one tool to divide us from each other. Politics is another reason we argue with each other… ‘your president is an a-hole, no your prime minister is an a-hole’. Wish I could get the whole world to see they ALL are a-holes and a distraction.
      I do hope your mother’s passing is peaceful and that you are able to say goodbye. Cancer is cruel and it is a product of the evil empire. One more way to hurt us and collect money from us. 🙁 My mother has passed away too and I suspect it was due to many flu shots over the years. Get rid of the elderly because the eat resources, get pensions (which is NOT a benefit if you pay into it) and don’t do anything for us (evil cabal) anymore. Not to mention they just might have told us of how it was in their day and give us some ideas of rebellion. I really hate this regime… they take everything from us. Children, parents, money, health, wealth, home, and on and on. My condolences to you. hugs

2. Carmen Velazquez says:

Wow had not watch news since Trump election fraud. And learn so much more read search
    Mostly let the truth prevail

3. Scarlett O'Hara says:

Tracy…Like. Carmen I stopped with the mainstream news immediately after 2020 Election night farce. President Trump knew what they were gonna do and warned us to watch. It also further confirms what a total farce the 2019 election was for Governor in Louisiana. Dominion Voting machines again🙄Election night 2020 seems ike a hundred years ago now with the daily puke being shoved our way. BTW for sake of just knowing to relay to a friend who also admires your posts…do you use AI. She says she doubts you have time to respond to us all. Thanks as always💐

Definitely do not use any AI. I don’t sleep. Every single response is from moi! In fact, I love responding to all of you. I thought I was alone for three years in this battle..I love each and everyone of you. And am grateful to have found you.

• Scarlett O'Hara says:

It is mutual and that is exactly what I thought! We all have pieces to this vast puzzle!!! Much love and gratitude Tracy🌷❤🎈

• Terri says:

Yup! I’m a Louisiana girl – born and raised here.

Having a Democrat for a Governor is the pits. Yes, he has our state going full mask (and soon to follow lockdown). 🙄

Please, Pres Trump…..come back!!!

4. Scarlett O'Hara says:

Tracy….I really liked and admired Ronald Reagan and came to like Nancy miserly because their love story was painted to be the stuff movies are made of…however she still seemed totally enchanted by Hollywood the way many of us grew up to be. I would have to question…did she ever are anything that gave her pause? She always gave Ronald Reagan credit for having greater Christian Faith than she. When he was shot I did not even fault her for contacting a psychic based on her limited grasp of true faith. What has I guess always concerned me with both of them is how far apart both of them appeared to be from the beliefs and behavior of their 2 biological kids together. Ron Jr is a scary raving self professed atheist and yet he seemed her adored and favorite. I have read RR Sr at least once visited Bohemian Grove🙄…Billy Graham appeared to be a trusted spiritual advisor and Crystal Cathedral Schuller was their pastor. Lots to ponder🙄

All great points Scarlett. My belief is they may not have been as rotten as the rest, but still rotten. Yes, on the kids as well. I will look into it. Gerald Ford was a horrendous pedophile. Btw.

• Clare McKeown says:

Hello from Northern Ireland! I am just getting round to reading TRANCEFormation by Cathy O’Brien… I can only read it about 3 pages at a time as it is so brutal… the stuff I read about Gerry Ford nearly made me toss my cookies. At about the same time he was president- maybe before it – Ted Heath was Prime Minister of the UK and he was a terrible terrible paedophile too. A Satanic paedophile. He had a penchant for very young boys and allegedly wore claws he could maul them with… the elites had him placed in power so they could manipulate him to do whatever they wanted as he was so compromised. Hence the UK joined the EU under his watch. I saw a video on YouTube in which a man read out a list of Satanists in the UK (according to researcher’s findings) and it seemed like 2/3rds of British politicians are actively involved in the Satanic scene… 😖

I wish President Trump would come back 🇺🇸 I wish he was world president.

My best friend lives in California but she is very very asleep. I worry for her terribly when everything comes out, she is going to be shocked silly. I have always let her have her politics and we don’t discuss American politics, but in concern for her well-being, I have made recent attempts to reach out to her to prepare for what is surely to come. But no response. 😣 I just want her to be prepared…

Fantastic blog! I love it!

• Terri says:

Are you for real??? Gerald Ford too?!?!??

How in h*ll can these seemingly nice people hurt our little children like that. Leaving them emotionally scarred for life (if they were lucky enough to live through it).

Hanging or firing squad is too kind for these SICK pedophiles. They need to be tossed in a wood chipper!

5. Scarlett O'Hara says:

Please forgive random words not tying anything! I should have proofed better. This phone is literally like a Wiji board right now. Spell check out the window😳Btw I was never a fan of Ford and GHWB however I did not know how rotten both were. I rather thought they were both complacent not particularly bright men who landed these jobs way over their heads. That was in the days of naivety. They had more power and control than any others in our lifetime…and now we know.

6. Mary+Laffrey says:

Hi Tracy I hope you’re well
    I have a lot of catching up to do I’ve been embroiled in selling my condo and looking to purchase another here in Florida and last Thursday night I couldn’t sleep and I canceled everything the sale of my condo and the purchase of another. So I’m back online and relieved to be done with it all and happy to be staying in my lovely home and now I have 2 weeks of your blogs to catch up on. But it was wonderful great news to hear that Bill Barr is dead as a doornail ‼️ Thank you so much for your reporting and I will be sharing this on Facebook. Have a lovely Sunday evening Tracy, Love, Mary

Love to you Mary….I actually took the weekend off and went to the mountains. It was relaxing and peaceful. However…I am BACK…. AND READY TO FINISH THIS HORROR MOVIE! One by one down they go…..

7. Laur says:

Tracy, looks like this is the evil cabal giving us the true reason for the covid vaccine and then the one stating so gets “sick”. You posted a blog about the Cardinals being executed right? Bet this one will “die” soon.

8. Laur says:

I know this is not about stopping evil but it shows how stupid some of us are. People THINK that this is really Madonna… she posted pics and videos at the age of 63… and people comment on how she looks 21.
    This is NOT her.. most likely a robot AI of her… WHY don’t people ask wtf is going on when a woman that is 63 has no wrinkles and even her arms do not show age?! One photo reminds me a lot of Cher… that porcelain skin look and face shape.
    There is no cosmetic surgery that can make a 63 year old woman look 21. It doesn’t matter how much adrenochrome the vile skank drinks it won’t bring back that many years!
    she wishes her son a happy 21st birthday. Here is another rich celebrity that adopted kids… 4 of them.