MIKE LINDELL! AND ME! “I just want everyone to know all the evil that’s out there.”

MORE HUNTER BIDEN GARBAGE! DISGUSTING….PLEASE! WAKE UP! VEGAS!
August 12, 2021
UPDATES ON BILL GATES….MILITARY TRIBUNAL – ASSETS SEIZED!
August 12, 2021

Mike Lindell, MY PILLOW, was physically attacked last night for having a symposium and SIMPLY SPEAKING OUT ON HIS FINDINGS….

~ MyPillow founder Mike Lindell told attendees at his “cyber symposium” in Sioux Falls Thursday that he was “attacked” Wednesday night at his hotel.

Lindell briefly told attendees he was “attacked” but did not go into detail about the incident while on stage at his “cyber symposium” event at the South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance.

“I’m OK. It hurts a little bit,” Lindell said. “I just want everyone to know all the evil that’s out there.”

YOU WANT TO HUG THIS MAN, MIKE LINDELL, and EVIL CAN NOT STAND IT!

EVIL IS LURKING ATTEMPTING TO SILENCE TRUTH!

I was ATTACKED THIS WEEK TOO! Not physically…..but the JOHN PAUL DEJORIA gang came back.

I was stalked, gang stalked, priorly, my life threatened, and attempts at silencing me were made.

THIS EVIL IS OF THE LOWEST SCUM…. THE SWAMP RATS, AFTER ME, HAVE BEEN IN THE SWAMP SYSTEM, FOR THIRTY PLUS YEARS….

Money laundering, committing crimes, stalking, gang stalking, terrorizing, AND COMMITTING FRAUD IN THE COURTS, TO SILENCE ME! And other women!

YEP! MY EX ABUSIVE HUSBANDS, RICHARD ZONA JR.’s, THREE TIME FELON BEST FRIEND, is back, with an equally evil, demon…………

For no other reason, THAN PURE EVIL.

And the fact they are SIXTY YEAR OLD LOSERS, and blame me, because I tell the TRUTH! PURE EVIL!

The TWO DEGENERATES ARE SO LOW, SUCH BOTTOM FEEDERS, ON EARTH, they are BOTH WANNABES on my blog….

I will not give them the satisfaction….:)

TALK ABOUT PSYCHO……TWO OF THEM…..BOTH FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, ya know,…WHERE JOE BIDEN’S EVIL LURKS…

RECRUITED IN COLLEGE TO HELL!

THE TWO DEMONS, THIRTY YEAR SWAMP RATS, WILL BE IN HELL SOON ENOUGH WITH THE REST OF THE THOSE THEY MONEY LAUNDERED FOR!

~ The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania is founded on the principle that a democratic, open, secure, tolerant, and interconnected world benefits all Americans. Based in our nation’s capital, the Penn Biden Center engages more of our fellow citizens in shaping this world, while ensuring the gains of global engagement are widely shared. ~

I TOOK SERIOUS PRECAUTIONS OVER TWO YEARS AGO TO FIGHT THIS PURE EVIL…… AND TO BE READY FOR THE NEXT ATTACK….

BELIEVE, MIKE LINDELL!

“I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ALL THE EVIL THAT’S OUT THERE.”

MIKE LINDELL AND ME! THIS WEEK! I HOPE NOT YOU! NEXT WEEK!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

1. Glenda says:

Tracy…Love both you and Mike❤Hugs to both of you and prayers for continued guidance and protection🌷💋

Thank you so much….LOVE MIKE, AND YOU :)…..I could TELL THE WHOLE STORY NOW….but the demons after me this week are so EVIL….they would LOVE THEIR NAMES, MENTIONED, AMONGST ALL THE OTHER SCUM. They do not even deserve a GIRLONFIRE mention. They will be in HELL soon enough. Forever….washed up wannabe swamp creatures, they are. And the whole WORLD knows it whether I report it or not.:)

2. Glenda says:

When n did Televangelist Beth Moore become a health expert on whether we should mask or vaccinate??? Then she wanted to remind all not to be political…
    yawn🙄

3. Scarlett O'Hara says:

Yes! Another interesting thing fresh from Louisiana..Oschner fired a pediatrician for refusing the vaccine or to wear an n95. surgical mask. When you get spare time 🙄 LOL…Check out history on Dr Oschner..
    Promoted. Polio vaccine to the public by vaccinating his own grandchildren. Little 30 month old grandson died and granddaughter was permanently crippled from polio after vaccine…and Only got bigger! He was alleged to be tied to JFK assassination plot too…what a guy! When will justice come?

4. Scarlett O'Hara says:

Godspeed Justice!!! Sweet dreams to you too Tracy!!!
    We’ll think about it tomorrow!!!

5. Mary+Laffrey says:

Tracy did you hear Mike’s shaking voice when he said he was attacked last night? And he was kind of holding on to himself, like I bet you his ribs were bruised, whoever attacked him didn’t want it to be anywhere that could be seen by the public like on his face or hands! And then he just gave the stage to the person that was speaking that evening. I felt so bad for him it was like he was almost ready to cry‼️😭💔 We must all pray for Mike Lindell he has put everything on the line to get the truth out to America

I did hear his voice, Mary. It was obvious it was a painful and traumatic experience. THIS IS INFORMATION….hard to believe he would be attacked because of information…but I know it all to well!

6. JK says:

Mike’s a fighter. I like his courage and perseverance. When he lost his major resellers he could have easily given up, but he continues to press forward for what he believes in. Not to mention the personal demons he battled and defeated just to get to this point. He’s a good man, strong willed and smart. The world needs more brave people like you and him.