“You Should Be Dead” “President Trump Will Not Save You.” Atlanta IP: 2601:c1:c100:b7c0:bd0a:1e33:b4c4:7260

TIGER WOODS, MICHAEL JACKSON, MIND CONTROL, AND THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW
August 7, 2021
AMERICAN (PEDO) IDOL….
August 9, 2021

Happy Sunday….Folks…..

Yes….I POST THREATS AND WHERE THEY COME FROM….. I MAKE IT, KNOWN! I have been surrounded as of late…and it is uncalled for, unnecessary… hateful, EVIL, from DEMONS…..

I AM WRITING TRUTH IN MY BLOG ABOUT THE INHUMANITY OF THE WORLD, that has been hidden from us……

I AM WRITING ABOUT, LOVE, PEACE, and the return of a loving humanity, for one another…while outing the lowest scumbags, yet known to mankind….

FOR THAT I DESERVE DEATH?

When are these F**KWADS going to be arrested, FOR THREATENING ME, AND VIOLATING MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT, criminal….as I am innundated……with threats…and transgendered beings, showing up at my front door with a bat…..and much worse…. LET ME TELL YOU.

This threat to me and my first amendment right came from someone who says they heard in OHIO President Trump was bisexual….and they base their belief on the “GAME OF THRONES.” (EYEROLL)

You HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND, OR CRIMINAL, to think “I should be dead by now.”, because I have a BLOG!

AND I SPEAK MY TRUTH!

With that said…I enjoy all, of you readers that are kind, respectful, and share AMAZING information…here.

I am GRATEFUL for that!

AND NEVER FEAR! SOME NITWIT IN…..

Home of TYLER PERRY, (SEVERAL BLOGS), the fake WHITE HOUSE, and the FAKE NEWS, CNN…… (A blog on Don lemon too!)

WILL, NEVER, EVER, STOP ME FROM SPEAKING OUT…… AND BEING ME!

I AM FREE!

***PRESIDENT TRUMP IS IN THE SAME PREDICAMENT AS ME….CENSORED, EVERYWHERE…..

And President Trump has reportedly suffered many threats as well……

I TAKE ANYTHING CLOSE TO A THREAT…..VERY SERIOUSLY. VERY SERIOUSLY……..

Have a wonderful Sunday…..I am watching the WORLD VERY CLOSELY…..LOVE TO ALL! XOXOXO

P.S. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN WEARING THAT WHITE HAT…A LONG, LONG, TIME…..

1. K Bro says:

Keep up your GREAT work.
    The nutters are still living in moms basement covered in Cheeto’s fallout…

2. Sherrie rogge says:

🙏♥️prayers

3. Sherrie rogge says:

love president Trump. 🙏♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸praying for his protection

Me too, amen….I’ve had enough of the THREATS….FOR ALL OF US….as if we can’t research, and share the TRUTH we find….Thank you for visiting my site….

4. You go girl!! 100% Fan.

5. Pork Wontons says:

Love and prayers for protection out to you, Tracy. Stay brave. That was one nutty troll who ironically called you a disinformation agent!?

Thank you PORK WONTONS! Ironically……KEY WORD!:) The TROLLS should know by now…it ONLY INSPIRES ME TO DIG DEEPER! XOXOXO

I have noticed this week that the TROLLS are especially trying to confuse over President Trump……NO CONFUSION HERE….It only tells me like leaving domestic abuse, it gets worse when the string is about to be CUT! THE TROLLS MUST KNOW THE END IS NEAR….been through this before, and understand it ALL!

6. Tony Choi says:

You are wonderful!I thought I have known a lot。But you opened my eyes even wider!

7. Glenda says:

We stand with you in driving these demons away. “No weapon formed against you shall prosper.”

8. Laur says:

Hi Tracy;
    Sorry you are dealing with this garbage. How did you manage the one at the door with a bat?!
    I thought evil would have used the bat. I am glad that you are okay. This confuses me a lot though. Well, to be honest, a LOT dealing with this stuff confuses me.
    Maybe you could do a blog about Trump’s mom?
    I haven’t found anything other than what I wrote before, that she was poor and charitable.
    Keep strong. Keep safe xo

I wasn’t home at the time….But I have video of it, as I have cameras everywhere. I am o.k…..John Paul Dejoria’s gang sent demons to my door for nine months straight. President Trump’s grandmother’s maiden name, (I apologize not his mother) was Mary CHRIST. Thank you for your kind words. You often do not seem confused….You know the difference between good and evil, Laur….I know you do.

~ Elizabeth Trump remained involved in the family business throughout her life. In her 70s, she would collect coins from the laundromats in Trump buildings. ~

9. Glenda Sharkey says:

There is a wonderful Youtube on Hebrides Revival. Donald Trump’s 2 elderly great aunts prayed and had a Bible Study at home and neighbors came. They prayed for a Revival of the Land. Later it was given to Donald Trump’s mother who passed on to her son Donald. He was sworn in on that Bible. You are right! Elizabeth Christ was Donald Trump’s father’s mother. Mary Anne
    MacLeod who was Donald Trump’s mother who came here as a domestic servant and went to work for Trump family where Fred Trump fell in love with her and married her. Pastor Clarence Sexton does a great sermon on the Hebrides Revival and Trump Bible❤🙏

10. Gregory Scott Lloyd says:

Funny enough, the beginning of that IP address “2601” according to blueletterbible.com means :

to cause to go down

to bring down

to cast down, thrust down
    I wonder if thats just a coincidence or not? never the less. Blessing to you