THIS EVIL, FED US THE CHILDREN, THEY STOLE FROM US….. MCDONALDS :(

A LIL BIT O’ COUNTRY A WHOLE LOT OF EVIL – Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan
August 4, 2021
POINTLESS TEARS FOR SUSAN RICE …….DEAD
August 6, 2021

THIS EVIL, FED US THE CHILDREN, THEY STOLE FROM US….. MCDONALDS :(

MAN….. When I felt that EVIL years AGO IN LAGUNA BEACH….I FELT IT….

IT FELT LIKE GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK…..

AND THEY CONSPIRED TO TAKE MY CHILDREN….ALL OF THEM, THE ZONA’S, INCLUDED….. IT TOOK YEARS TO UNCOVER THE PURE EVIL….

HOW MUCH MORE IS THERE, HOW MUCH MORE, CAN THE HUMAN BEINGS OF THE WORLD TAKE…..

REMEMBER THE CEO OF MCDONALDS RESIGNED…in 2019, STEVE EASTERBROOK,….NEVER FORGET HIS F**KING FACE….

HE FED US OUR OWN CHILDREN, STOLEN FROM US……HE WASN’T FIRED OVER A CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIP according to the FAKE NEWS, CHICAGO TIMES….. (WELL NOT ME…HAVEN’T HAD MCDONALDS IN SERIOUS DOUBLE DIGIT YEARS)

And believe it or not…THIS EVIL MAN, STEVE EASTERBROOK, WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS SEVERANCE PAY…..

THE TRUTH IS BEING EXPOSED FAST AND FURIOUS…..I AM SO SO SORRY…… I have been hearing about this…in our meat processing plants….

~ Human Meat Found in McDonald’s Meat Factory
By Kelly B. Aniston

There’s been a lot of controversy in recent years regarding the food served at McDonald’s. However, the latest speculation about the meat this famous fast food chain uses exceeds all expectations. A report which contains a shocking audio confession by a man claiming McDonald’s uses human meat as a filler in their 100% beef hamburgers along with proved facts that McDonald’s has been accused of using worm meat fillers was published recently.

Human Meat Found in McDonald’s Meat Factory

This report impelled food inspectors to investigate the matter further and allegedly find human and horse meat in the freezers of an Oklahoma City McDonald’s meat factory. Inspectors also found human meat in several trucks on their way to deliver the burgers to the fast food restaurants. There are reports which suggest that upon inspecting McDonald’s factories and food restaurants throughout the country, food authorities found human meat in 90% of the locations, while horse meat was found in 65% of the locations. In the words of FBI agent Lloyd Harrison for Huzler, “The worst part is that it’s not only human meat, it’s child meat. The body parts were found across the US factories and were deemed too small to be adult body parts. This is truly horrible.”

As far as cannibalism goes, it originated thousands of years ago. In fact, there are a few tribes today that still practice it as a cultural cult. Sadly, cannibalism is also present in the modern world. In 2013 a North Korean man was sentenced to death for killing his children for food. In America the people who supported eating human meat, Jeffrey Dahmer and Albert Fish, were proclaimed insane.

Now, it’s expected of McDonald’s fast food restaurants to give answers to their consumers! How long has this human meat been used? Where did those children come from? The McDonald’s facilities are under thorough investigation and authorities are hopeful to have all of these questions answered as soon as possible. What you can do in the meanwhile is avoid these places and their food altogether! ~

I AM CERTAIN, CANNIBAL, KATY PERRY…INDULGED…OR HILLARY CLINTON WITH HER KURU DISEASE…from cannibalism…

AND IF THAT ISN’T ENOUGH…. NEWS IS DROPPING ON, DIAMONDS……SUICIDED(?) MCAFEE, dropped information on the DIAMONDS, MADE FROM HUMAN REMAINS….

HOW TO DISPOSE OF MILLIONS OF BODIES….HMMM…GHISLAINE MAXWELL came up with an idea too……TERRA MAR…her OCEAN COMPANY!?

I AM PRAYING FOR ALL THE SOULS…..

IT IS DROPPING FAST!

1. Glenda says:

Eternal Lord…I want to thank you for not wiping all of us off the face of the Earth for not being alert, aware, and awake enough to stop the nonsense that snuffed out these little lives. Lord lead us and guide us out of this evil time protecting Tracy and all of us who are trying to awaken the masses. Forgive us Lord. We stand waiting to assist🙏🙏🙏💙😪

2. Pork Wontons says:

Years ago, their burgers just tasted foul and I never bought the “pink slime” theory. They had an Angus burger then too which was good then they stopped. Wonder why? I just don’t eat that junk or processed foods anymore. Just fresh, whole ingredients and I cook them myself. Try some smaller grocery stores for meat like I have found as the meat comes from local farms or Amish markets if possible.

I do not either……it’s been years and years….BUT IT IS TRUTH…that they put these children in food available to the public. They used every part of a human child, they could. WE MUST NEVER FORGET THAT…..Amish country…fond childhood memories from that part of the U.S.:)

3. Laur says:

I used to eat there a lot! First time I heard about this.. I thought no way.. not possible.. but I stopped eating there. I stopped eating any meat at any restaurant unless it was chicken with the bones in. When I realized this claim was probably true.. I felt sick. I did a couple of dry heaves and cried.
    I have also heard that all soda/pop is flavored with human embryo kidneys. HEK I no longer drink sodas.
    How horrible to make us cannibals against our will. How sick and twisted to do what they do to children and then make us a part of their vile lifestyle. They look down on US thinking THEY are better than we are. They are the parasites that ruin everything.
    No conscience, no empathy, no heart, no soul.

LAUR…My thoughts exactly….and as usual you are right on it all. I stopped soda for years and years as well as McDonalds…etc. HOWEVER….THAT does not make it any less HORRIFYING…..LOVE YOU….I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS HORROR:(

4. Laur says:

Tracy… just remembered a line from a movie. The one with Hugh Grant, Two Weeks Notice. He says “I thought she was going to chop me up and feed me to the poor.”

5. Claire Ahern says:

In the Hampstead children interview in 2015, (online interview) the children both speak of babies being murdered ritually and eaten by the Satanists. They would also give the meat to the local McDonalds. There was a video where two teen were calling that McDonald’s to find out if they had any human meat burgers on their menu.

Thank you Claire for the information, although it is HORRIFIC……I appreciate the FACTS you brought forth.

• Laur says:

yes, I saw an online video about those kids. I think it was Australia right? She also said the baby meat was used in the school cafeteria.
      Of course they gave custody to the father whom they told was in this cult and had sex with the girl at school. She also told of a hidden door in a closet at someone’s house. It had an alter inside the hidden room with human skulls. Bet no one ever went to see that room.

6. Laur says:

Found an article that is claiming it was the mother and her partner that abused children and got them to accuse father. While this is a possibility, I have doubts about it. I watched the video where the girl was explaining how to properly kill a baby that was hanging up like a trussed chicken. How you had to be careful not to cut the head clean off and needing to catch the blood in a pan. The detail of where the items used in the kitchen cupboard and the way she talked does not look like a coached child.
    Wouldn’t a coached child forget details? Or hem or haw about things as child tries to remember what to say?
    Here is article link anyway