SAVE THE CHILDREN….DO YOU CARE? WHEW, WHAT A WEEK!

BIBLICAL – AN AN ANGEL APPEARED – MICHELLE OBAMA – SNUFF FILMS
July 30, 2021
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT NEWS…BILL GATES ARRESTED…GOT HIM! SICK PEDOPHILE
August 1, 2021

SAVE THE CHILDREN….DO YOU CARE? WHEW, WHAT A WEEK!

Happy Saturday everyone…..Evil attempts have calmed down a bit….after a week of DEMONS! WHEW!

I WAS HIT HARD…..BUT NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY DAMAGED, NOR HESITANT, to report the TRUTH…IT PROPELS ME, DEMONS! LOL!

One, particular NASTY, NASTY, NASTY DEMON….filled with jealousy, and rage, was SO WORRIED about the CELEBRITIES I tell the TRUTH ABOUT…

GOODNESS! So concerned about the celebrities, that AIDED AND PARTICIPATED in the abuse, torture, and death of the worlds children….

I was called “A FAILURE” by this particular, nasty entity…..NASTY, EVIL…..

In NOT ONE EVIL, ARROW, THROWN AT ME, by this NASTY ENTITY, DID AN OUNCE OF CARE FOR HUMANITY, AND THE CHILDREN SHINE THROUGH,……….ONLY A CARE FOR THE CELEBRITIES (ALL OF WHICH ARE ON THE EXECUTED LIST FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY)

I’m not a “FAILURE” F**KER……

YOU FAILED AS A HUMAN BEING…..NOT I (SAID THE CAT):)

If your not in the RIGHT avenues for TRUTHFUL NEWS, FLOODING WAS TAKING PLACE AROUND THE WORLD IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS….

ATROCITIES REVEALED…..

~ Around 600 corpses of tortured babies lay in a Bad Neuenahr Ahrweiler Germany gymnasium this week according to eyewitnesses. The bodies had washed up into homes and rivers during extensive floods and were believed from an extensive underground tunnel system where children were tortured, organs and blood harvested for elites to drink in Satanic worship. The rivers were now guarded by the military with the only information let out about the dead children was that they didn’t appear to be from the region and hadn’t died from drowning, or natural causes.

Since July 2019 Special Military Forces have found piles of little corpses, babies born to teens and even preteens in an extensive matrix of underground tunnels who had never seen the light of day, deformed and traumatized children, preteens and teens who were evidently experimented upon and electro-shocked as part of CIA Mind Control and genetic experiments, sexually abused, locked in cages, tortured and killed to harvest their organs and Adrenochrome for the elites to drink in Satanic worship.

Back in 2018 US Special Forces began training on how to rescue children and destroy tunnels in an extensive series of Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs) that circled the globe. They have been joined by the military of various nations. Their first rescue was on 4 July 2019 at the China Lake Naval Base in California where around 3,000 tortured children were found.

More bodies of dead children being washed up from underground tunnels was expected in not only Germany, but in many areas such as Belgium, the Czech Republic and the Hague Netherlands, where over 1,400 dead children had come to the surface, as did even more in the UK during these great floods of 2021. ~

I AM NOT SO CONCERNED ABOUT THE CELEBRITIES, ARE YOU?

IT’S PAST TIME TO TAKE A POSITION…GOOD VS. EVIL…..

Unfortunately, THIS NEWS, VALIDATES THE “SOMBER REALIZATION”, THAT PURE EVIL EXISTS…

DON’T WORRY ABOUT ME GROWING TIRED, OR WEARY, ABOUT REPORTING THIS HORRIFIC TRUTH…..

I’LL NEVER STOP, FOR ANYTHING, NOR FOR ANYONE, UNTIL THE WORLD RETURNS TO LOVE! AND HUMANITY!

LET’S WORRY, AND PRAY, FOR THE MILITARY. AND PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY…….

***IT WAS REPORTED THIS WEEK ANOTHER ASSASINATION ATTEMPT WAS MADE ON MELANIA’S LIFE!

LOVE TO YOU WORLD!

P.S. I take that back the EVIL ENTITIES HAVE CALMED DOWN THIS WEEK…I JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL

~ Absolute batshit craziness.

The US Military gang stalking operations, their pedophile smear jobs, and the bizarre fact-avoidant nature of your writing is scary.

Honey-go buy a Godzilla sized dildo, use it a lot, and Please! For the sake of “the children” never, ever breed, ok?

It would destroy the gene pool. ~

GROTESQUE, HUH?

IP ADDRESS: SICHUAN, CHINA 171.210.39.14.

WONDER WHAT WE WILL FIND UNDER THREE GORGES DAMN?

1. Maria says:

Keep up the good work! I just found your blog a few days ago and have devoured it but it has reinforced my faith that we will win and it’s about the children. Held my son tighter than before.

2. Pork Wontons says:

“WATCH THE WATER”. Floods, tunnels and breached dams….oh my!

(Pork Wontons thanks the Sichuan, China troll for reminding me about this info….)

Gene Decode Video 7/14/2021 “Blessed to Teach”:

Massive D.U.M.B. under Three Gorges Dam.
    It is the Center of:
    1) Child Trafficking,
    2) Adrenochrome processing
    3) Bit-Coin Main computers
    4) Drug trafficking from Myanmar through Mag-Lev Trains.

7.3 Earthquakes are being recorded there, at 10 Kilo-Meters down. (Notice the “earthquakes in divers places…just like the Scriptures say)

*Note: Big tech and trolls flagging truth sites as “malicious” to hide this information.

THREE GORGES DAM MISSING ON GOOGLE EARTH (Replaced by CGI to hide the damage)
    May 17, 2021
    DOBRINICH CHANNEL

3. Mary+Laffrey says:

Tracy thank you so much for reinforcing the questions I had for you the other day about the water and the flooding all over Europe and the children’s bodies coming to light and I did have questions about three gorgeous dam. I guess I’ll go back and see if you replied to that but it looks like you’re on the track as always ahead of the pack and that I have been following along for at least 6 months so I will continue to follow you Tracy. As always this is Saturday evening here in Florida and you’re a few hours behind me I hope you’re dancing your heart out sweetheart God bless you and I look forward to hearing what your next blog says. Much love, Mary. Yes I need to follow pork wontons links that she’s been putting up they’ve looked very interesting but I haven’t looked at any of them so I guess I should God bless you all 🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖

Also I’d like to hear more about the Melania assassination attempt I haven’t heard anything since the drone tried to take out president Trump at Mar-A-Lago a few months ago. Thanks again

Hi Mary…THANK YOU..GRATEFUL, as usual….NO DANCING THIS WEEK…. It has been turbulent. I know when to DANCE and when not to:) Although, I am ready to fully dance through life! Forever. I have no further details on the Melania attempt….However, I am on the LOOK OUT for them….I will email you FIRST! Enjoy your weekend…MARY! SENDING YOU TONS OF LOVE.

4. Laur says:

I don’t know if this is a credible site or not. So please do not assume it is fact.

5. Laur says:

Do the photos here match what you have seen before on NYC rescuing children?
    I notice some coffins

6. Laur says:

Here is a rescue story, again, do not know if the site is valid.

and this has a photo of the previous pope. Notice how small the person’s hands are compared to the pope? that is a child he is kissing on the lips

The New Mexico area, REMEMBER, EPSTEIN AND DONALD RUMSFELD, past blogs, were there….AS FAR AS THE POPE (TOO MANY PAST BLOGS)….PUKE! Thank you, LAUR the information is so valuable.

7. BETTY says:

BATSHIT……CHINA……BULLY……
    GUILTY…..AS ….CHARGED !!

TAKE ER AWAY BIG T…..

THEY ARE GETTIN THE…..
    CAT SCRATCH ….FEVER…..

SUCKS……TO BE….THEM !!!

8. Pork Wontons says:

“IT’S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL” (Floods? Like in Noah’s time?)

The YT channel “Dangerous Planet” is a good source to track the floods and wild weather like this video:

Wuhan-May 10 Insane aftermath in Wuhan after hurricane and flooding in China

(Bye-bye biological weapons lab, and Traitors Dr. Franken-Fauci, National Institute of Health funders that enabled CDC fraudsters & big pharma (sorcerers) poisons)

China Observer channel – May 11 Wuhan Flood, Whole Gale, Hail, & Sudden Darkness | Extreme Weather in China
    “…since the beginning of summer, extreme weather has been frequent in China”

9. Tim Kelley says:

Disgusting Fake news completely turns a blind eye to these horrific crimes. Fake News guilty of treason, Crimes against humanity, Death To The DEEPSTATE.

10. Cindy says:

11. Pork Wontons says:

Hey y’all…..
    Go to the Community tab of this YT channel. Photos of tunnels, children, adrenochrome, one tunnel is named DURHAM (the start) https://youtube.com/c/GEOPOLITICSUPDATE

12. Dana Palmer says:

Thank God for you Tracy. I am so grateful to you for putting the truth out there. We are living in a waking nightmare, and knowing people like you are there make it easier. When you’re an adult you can’t run to mommy when you are having a bad dream. It is a comfort to me to have you there talking to us via the web. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much….IT IS A NIGHTMARE, I KNOW, I AM SO SORRY. BUT….I have been through this EVIL swirl before and came out on the other side….into the LIGHT. IT IS THE MOST HORRIFIC RIGHT BEFORE YOU BREAK FREE. I BELIEVE WE ARE SO CLOSE. SENDING LOVE AND PEACE TO YOU…AND HUGS. Always here if you need me:)

13. Glenda says:

There was a lady I followed for a time that was self-described as having been exposing child trafficking and pedophiles since 1977. Her name on Parlor was TL Williams. @auldiedog. Just wondered if anyone knows her. She is listed on Telegram but no post. Praying that she is ok. I believe she was retired military and I learned a lot about how to spot when they are replacing famous with body doubles and make them do silly things.