(Rapist, Murderer ), BILL CLINTON, CONVICTED, LIFE IN PRISON WITH A LIMP PENIS.

BILL CLINTON – ADRENOCHROME JUNKIE – RAPIST – MURDERER – DAY 2 – TRIBUNAL
June 24, 2021
UPDATES…MY MIND IS RACING…JOHN MCAFEE…….A LA’ EPSTEIN?
June 28, 2021

(Rapist, Murderer ), BILL CLINTON, CONVICTED, LIFE IN PRISON WITH A LIMP PENIS.

What a week…..I wrote about Rick Warren/pedophile/Saddleback Church, then he resigned:)

I wrote about Warren Buffet….then he resigned:)

I wrote about John Paul DeJoria and Jonathan Kendrick and ROK/ROKIT, that this horrible company of FRAUD, filed for bankruptcy!

Well. BILL CLINTON IS TO OLD TO EXECUTE!

BILL CLINTON WAS CONVICTED….SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON….

~ The Office of Military Commissions on Tuesday convicted former President William Jefferson Clinton on charges of treason and child trafficking, but sentenced him to life in prison instead of death after he threw himself on the mercy of the court in a tearful collapse.

The three officers serving as both judge and jury rendered a verdict less than two hours into the proceedings, as Vice Adm. John G. Hannink, prosecuting JAG’s case, provided evidence of Clinton’s participation in “adrenochrome parties” and of his many visits to Epstein Island, where he and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had taken part in drug-fueled parties with underage children.

Many of those children, Vice Adm. Hannink told the panel, were victims of a child trafficking ring that Bill and his now-deceased wife had orchestrated during Clinton’s presidency. It eventually blossomed into a $1,000,000,000/year industry in which the Clintons and their friends either profited from or partook in criminal, lascivious behavior. Vice Adm. Hannink showed the tribunal transaction records proving that minors—often runaways and orphans—were routinely flown on chartered jets to Epstein Island and other secret locations, including the Clintons’ majestic $3,000,000 mansion on Whitehaven Street, Washington, D.C.

“Innocent children were coming and going from that home, and no one said a word. No one said a word because Bill Clinton controlled everything. Since all his pals were involved, no one talked back then, as talking would have implicated them or got them killed. Make no mistake, for the Clintons, killing was as easy as breathing. Bill Clinton, rapist, murderer, traitor, had limitless power to engage in reprehensible crimes,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

As he spoke, Clinton’s attorney David E. Kendall continued his courtroom theatrics, accusing the tribunal of malicious prosecution, and showcasing flimsy evidence.

“With deference to the commission, my client never visited Epstein Island. Yes, his name appears on multiple flight manifests, but not in his handwriting. He never raped anyone, and all those women claiming he did were just seeking a moment of fame in the limelight. My client, a former president of the United States, should be shown all the respect of a man having held his position,” Kendall said.

Vice Adm. Hannink responded by producing a dozen images, which he showed the tribunal, that clearly showed Bill, Jeffrey Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell engaging in sexual activity with underage boys and girls.

“We obtained these photographs courtesy of Ghislaine Maxwell,” Vice Adm. Hannink said. “And we have many more.”

“She rolled on me?” Clinton blurted.

“Indeed she has. She told us how, after molesting them, you would openly threaten to kill them and frighten them out of their minds, then strap them down to gurneys and draw blood to convert into that adrenochrome concoction you people seem to love so much. She told us how you had erectile dysfunction, and that chronic use of conventional ED meds eventually made them useless. But you got newfound vim and vigor from Adrenochrome,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

Kendall objected, citing hearsay.

Before he could finish his objection, Vice Adm. Hannink maneuvered to a laptop at the prosecutor’s table and rapped on the keys. A moment later, the face of Ghislaine Maxwell, live via a ZOOM call from her 6X9’ foot holding cell in a NY prison, appeared on screen. She corroborated the prosecution’s arguments, claiming she had personally witnessed Clinton have sex with 23 different minors between 1995-2016.

In either a transformative moment or a ploy, Clinton suddenly broke down in tears. He asked the tribunal for a moment to confer privately with his lawyer, and Vice Adm. Hannink put the tribunal on recess for 15 minutes.

Afterward, Kendall addressed the court: “William Jefferson Clinton committed the most egregious crimes known to man. He is truly remorseful and regrets his crimes. He accepts full accountability. He stipulates to all charges, and asks to be spared capitol punishment. He is 74 years old and in poor health and has one foot in the grave already. His only child has been left motherless. Should she be left fatherless, too?”

‘That only child will be here soon enough,” Vice Adm. Hannink interjected.

“Death for my client would be a swift and merciful punishment. If you don’t feel he deserves mercy, then spending whatever life he has left in prison would be a more fitting punishment. He throws himself on the mercy of this tribunal in making that decision,” Kendall finished.

“Were it up to me, personally, I’d show him no mercy, but it is these officers who must decide,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

The officers charged with deciding Clinton’s fate spent an hour in private deliberation, after which they unanimously agreed that Clinton would spend the last years of his life at GITMO’s Camp Delta, there to endure the same treatment afforded the Islamic Jihadists who had once inhabited the gruesome dwelling.

THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY…..TWO DOWN….JUST ONE TO GO!

HOW CAN ANYONE, ANYMORE, SAY NOTHING, IS HAPPENING…..

BILL CLINTON WILL DIE IN PRISON WITH A LIMP PENIS!

NO ADRENOCHROME, FROM A CHILD THERE…..

WOW! HE WOULD USE ADRENOCHROME, FOR HIS PENIS….THEN GO RAPE……

WHAT A HUMAN MONSTER.

HAPPY FRIDAY! LOT’S OF VICTORY! DANCE! AND LOVE A LOT! XOXOXOXO

1. Rich says:

Is this really TRUE?

REJOICE! 100 PERCENT CONFIDENT IT IS TRUE…..LIMP DICK AND ALL!

• Dawn says:

I would like to believe this is true as well. Where is the information coming from? If it’s that Raw real news then where is their information coming from?

I have said it time and time again…THE INFORMATION COMES FROM VARIOUS PLACES. 80 PERCENT IS RESEARCHED BY MOI! AND LIVED BY MOI! AS well as having information DROPPED in my blog. However, I do report BREAKING NEWS from other sources, when I have verified it. And I have recognized Michael Baxter in those instances. Where do you get your information? MSM? LOL. BTW…they say “SOURCES”. Why don’t you ask them where they receive their false information? For a change. FACT CHECK me…then believe it to be TRUE….PLEASE FACT CHECK ME…I WELCOME IT. What does it take for you to BELIEVE? I can’t do that work for you….I did it for myself and I share it. I BELIEVE…I’ve done my homework AND LIVED IT.

2. Nan says:

He should have died by hanging. I am disappointed…

3. JohnC says:

Worse that lawyers knowingly defend these idiots with overwhelming evidence against them? I thought this guy was already gone. Yep, one sibling on the way.
    Pedo’s protecting pedo’s coming to an end. 😀

Thanks.

4. Laur says:

Hello, can you please, please tell us how you have this information? Is it true? I would like to know how this is considered fact. We are supposed to check and recheck for truth because we are constantly lied to and lied to for our entire lives. If there is no verification then this can be considered fantasy writing. I hope… HOPE.. that these sick f*cks are going down but do not trust anyone anymore. Been led down the fake gold path with rose colored glasses on too many times to count.

• Laur says:

never mind, found your reply to me on the other page. Been reading Monkey Werx. THANK YOU for that info! I like that he gives reason with info. 🙂

Laur…I don’t know what to tell you. I have tracked this for four years. I have had the CABAL come after me…..I believe…I can’t make you believe….I KNOW they have gone down… I report what I KNOW….I can not, nor do I desire to try to MAKE SOMEONE BELIEVE. I NEVER let anyone take away my HOPE IAND TRUST IN HUMANITY. A lot of love exists…..

• Laur says:

thank you for your response. I am sorry that you have had the cabal after you. A part of me still has hope… but I also have a lot of skepticism because of the cabal shills and their lies. I do know that love exists in the world… we just need more of it. These trials, they are done in private away from public but recorded right? That is one thing that really bothers me. A lot of people, children especially, have been murdered and keeping this private… maybe puts in harms way others. But what do I know… I have not had someone ripped away from me by this. I read on another site that actors and actresses have made deals so their legacies will remain intact. Is that true? If it is… grrr.. their legacy is the crimes they committed against innocents. I HOPE that isn’t true. HUGS to you! and thank you for the info!

Thank you LAUR…I have read all along that when the military was out of harms way the TRUTH will be told. I do not feel you have anything to worry about. Those that have committed horrendous crimes will not be let off lightly. And haven’t been. Hang in there….HAVE FAITH. AND HOPE! WE ARE WINNING! Remember that is what they want to take away from us. LOVE AND PEACE TO YOU! XOXO

5. Mary+Laffrey says:

This is great news about limp dick Clinton I kind of like the idea of him being in a 6×9 cell for maybe the next 10 15 20 years I hope they don’t treat him very well there I hope they make him suffer like the jihadis that were there before him I hope they feed him gruel and he lays on a hard platform with no mattress and no pillow and I hope his hair grows long and his fingernails grow long and yeah his penis will be limp forever but him suffer and let him wonder what’s going to happen to his little girl can’t even remember her name 🥳🥳🥳

Mary…. YES what you describe may be the BEST for the OLD LIMP DICK! I didn’t think of it that way….BUT YOUR RIGHT! The daughter that isn’t really his, CHELSEA……Well, from what I hear she will be seeing DAD, not DAD, quite a bit more….IN PRISON. I don’t think she can wear her upside down crosses anymore…..or tweet to the SATANIC CHURCH if she is in prison NEXT TO DAD….the RAPIST!

6. Thank God the evil Clinton’s have been removed to places of no return. I could not have spared clinton if up to me. Disgusting evil excuse for humanity. I would dearly love to know details of Hillary demise, more evil than evil itself, hard to fathom how such a person got away with so much evil for so long. At last they’ve met their fate they lived too long.

Sandra go back through my blog…I have details of THE EVIL WITCH, A CHILD MURDERING, AND CHILD EATING WITCH, HILLARY CLINTON’S, DEMISE. Thank you for coming to my site!

7. Ron says:

I hear Bill Clinton was executed by firing squad,due to his cowardness when it was almost time for him to be shot he quickly turned his back to the 6 Marines who voluntarily chose to do the firing.