KATE SPADE – TINA GORJANC – DESIGNERS – HUMAN SKIN – GROTESQUE

BETH HOLLOWAY – IS SHE A BIRMINGHAM MAN WITCH? CIA?
June 10, 2021
Kate Spade, Andy Spade, David Spade – Anthony Bourdain- Rwanda – United Nations –
June 12, 2021

KATE SPADE – TINA GORJANC – DESIGNERS – HUMAN SKIN – GROTESQUE

Kate Spade was one of the door knob suicides/murders…..

THIS IS A BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL…THIS IS NOT FOR ANYONE’S “AMUSEMENT”

Good, amazing people have suffered.

KATE SPADE WAS EVIL….GUESS, THEY ENDED HER LIFE AT A DOORKNOB, BEFORE SHE COULD “SING.”

Oh well…you choose EVIL and YOU LOSE….SUCH IS THE CASE FOR KATE SPADE.

If you do not know, THE EVIL MOCKS THE GOOD.

WHATEVER FOUL, DISGUSTING, EVIL, HORRIFYING, EVIL ACT THEY CAN SUBMIT YOU TOO…..MAKES THEIR DAY!

KNOW WHAT YOU BUY! KNOW WHAT YOU EAT! KNOW WHAT YOU WEAR! PUMPKIN KATE….I AM GLAD SHE IS GONE.

RWANDA….ATROCITIES….KATE SPADE

~ Kate is the third big-time designer to pass away, along with L’Wren Scott (2014) and Alexander McQueen (2010). All found hanging from a doorknob by a red scarf. Kate’s father, Frank Brosnahan, said they spoke the night before her death. “She’d been taking some pills, which I advised not to take. I don’t know what happened. The last I talked with her, the night before last, she was happy planning a trip to California to look at colleges. She doted on her daughter.” Frank died two weeks after Kate. ~

Hmmmmmm. ANOTHER ILLUMINATI FAMILY….DAVID SPADE, BROTHER IN LAW TO KATE, INCLUDED.

GUESS IT HAS BEEN TOUGH FOR DAVID SPADE AND HEATHER LOCKLEAR, ya know, the adrenochrome CRUNCH!

“IT’S ALL IN THE FAMILY” – Just ask Rob Reiner…WHERE IS HE?

~ On March 20, David published another coded message directed at the Hollywood Cabal. “It’s Friday, guys! I’d love an update on Tom Hanks. I don’t mean hourly, I mean minutely, I mean, it’s literally like huge chunks of time. I wanna know what’s happening, where’s Rita? What are you doing? Are you having fun? Tom Hanks is tough, and I think if he pulls through, I’m gonna breathe a sigh of relief, and I think he will. He’s my boy.” In the video, you can see a notebook that reads: “Talk to us, Tom Hanks.” ~

WELL GOODBYE KATE….GUESS YOUR MOCKERY OF GOOD PEOPLE IS NOW YOUR OWN, MOCKERY

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT FOLKS…KATE SPADE WAS DOWN THEIR IN HAITI, WITH HILLARY, COLLECTING KIDS, FOR TRAFFICKING, ORGANS, AND THEN, THEIR SKINS……

THIS CULT HAD RED SHOES TO MAKE!

HUMAN SKIN! FOLKS….KATE SPADE USED HUMAN SKIN….AND SHE MADE RED SHOES….TO MOCK THE CHILDREN.

~ Human leather skin is still being sold and it’s very expensive to buy products that are made with actual human skin. But where did this concept come from? Slavery. It wasn’t enough that acts of sodomy were committed against slaves or even that they eat black babies. African slaves were often killed for their skin to make human leather for shoes and clothing. But if you’re Black and celebrate your history, it is fine as long as you don’t mention these practices because there are plenty of stores that exist today that sell products made from human skin. ~

And, after, FELLOW DESIGNER, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, MET THE SAME DOORKNOB DEATH, AS KATE…..

We now have PUKE, FREAK, DESIGNER TINA GORJANC ON THE HUMAN SKIN BANDWAGON…. IN YOUR FACE! MOCKING!

NO JOKE! THIS IS NOT FOR “AMUSEMENT”

www.tinagorjanc.com

Tina Gorjanc is taking it a step furthur…and using the DNA from her murdered DESIGNER comrade, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN to make her SHITTY BAGS! CHECK IT OUT!

TINA just does not understand why we have such a problem with human skin, but not animal skin…..HMMMMMMM.

DERANGED. DERANGED. DERANGED. AND TINA GORJANC, and KATE SPADE…..YOUR SO NOT COOL!

UGLY, IN FACT…..GROTESQUE

NOT “AMUSING.

YEP…ANTHONY BOURDAIN MET THE DOORKNOB FATE…..TOO!

I hate to say this….BUT WATCH YOUR BACK!

I LOVE YOU ALL…..NO MORE MOCKING…..DO NOT ALLOW IT….

1. Joseph Watson Jr says:

These Dark Entities who Source from the Wesa, WesaDak and WesaDrak Parallel Universal Time Matrices that are Fallen AI Satanic Systems are Sick and They Are Everywhere! They Control Everything! It is way worse than anyone can ever phathom! They have NOT Conquered this Universe, 2/3 of it is AI Satanic but Father is here now, the humans are Saved but you have to save yourselves, SOURCE INSIDE, NOT THE EXTERNAL, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS INSIDE OF YOU, THATS A Fact!😋😇😛

I have SOURCED INSIDE…and researched. You still have not brought me ANYTHING on PRESIDENT TRUMP other than pictures from the past. I HAVE PICTURES FROM THE PAST WITH PURE EVIL. Only at the time I did not know it….or could not conceive of it.

2. Joseph Watson Jr says:

You told me that Trump pushing Vaccines was confusing to you, I relayed to you that not confusing to me! I told you that if you have a billion dollars your eating children, you agreed with me 100%, Trump has multiple Billions! I relayed all the photos and family photos with All these Sick Fucks, you wanted to talk about a Boomerang Coming around! Tracy, we are fighting the Exact Same Battle, its about the Children, this has just started, Trump is a lighter faction of the cabal but he is the Cabal, Trump Needs to happen right now and seize power because its gone too far! Trump will make the needed changes that are way over due and I support his efforts now because We Need him right now to get this started, we will deal with him and his family and the Patriarchal Dark Pyramid later during the Awakening!
    Tracy I love you, you are a fighter, you will figure this out, You are way to smart not too!
    God Wins in the end!

3. Joseph Watson Jr says:

They are All Sick, All of them, it is far worse than you can ever imagine! The DUMB TUNNELS are NOT being destroyed and the Children are NOT being rescued despite the illusion of the Earthquake Swarms, these Sick Demons Are Highly intelligent but God is Smarter!
    God Wins in the End!😋😇😎
    Tracy, I feel you boiling, your on 🔥!😃

4. Joseph Watson Jr says:

How about Elon Musk, Star link Satellites that are going to Save us All, Reserch that Sick Satanic Piece of Shit and his circle of friends! The world is NOT what you think Tracy, its much Far Worse than your conscious mind allows you to go as a Child of God! You will Rage!
    Love you girl on 🔥!😃

Elon bugs me so I haven’t gotten to him yet. I’ve been quite busy. And tonight is my dancing night! Take a break and BREATHE. We will all get through this. Have a nice night!

5. Joseph Watson Jr says:

I Love You Tracy, You are the Real Deal and I am in your face because what you have said to me! I am Not Evil, I am a messanger, a message that I did not want to receive a year ago and a message you do not want to receive, you will lash out young lady as you are and then you will Research as you are the best at (unbelievable what you uncover) and then you will CRY, you will hurt Tracy because you have been lied to once again… After the crying and Pain you will get Angry, Angry once again for you have been lied to once again….. After the Anger for the most recent Deception ….. You will want Vegence, you will come out swinging Tracy like Never before (as did i), you will start your Research in a New Light, a New Truth, a Truth that you are fully Anchored in and Deception will No longer be able to creep in, Your Inner Light, An Absolute Amazing Light Worker!
    Research Elon Musk and All these Big Fish Billionaires, hell with the small fries, move on to the Big Fish and uncover their Sick Satanic Enslavement Lies and Psychopathic Behavior to the Human and Animal Population! Its way worse than where your Brain wants to travel! Love you girl on 🔥, we were like neighbors when we were young, may have even ran into each other as kids in Palm Springs, Indiho, Blythe, Salton Sea, Lake Tamerisk, whatever but we were in with rock throwing distance basically until I was 12.😃
    Keep pushing!

I know your not EVIL. I said….previous….I know your heart is in the right place. As much EVIL as I have encountered in my LIFE, I have had MORE GOOD, LOVE, and KINDNESS surround me, I am GRATEFUL and BLESSED…beginning with my parents, pure LOVE.

6. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Have Fun Dancing, Your on 🔥!

7. Joseph Watson Jr says:

😃

8. Sharron M. says:

Dance the night away Tracy.!!! Wow sooo MUCH information coming from Mr. Watson Jr. My head is spinning. I love the banter between you two. The more I learn the less I truly know…

Tracy – I came across your Blog May 29th…how I cannot recollect. I went waaaay back and read the whole darn thing. I don’t know you..but I KNOW you. A true Goddess Warrior as I’ve called you before.

SOO many fakes…liers…thieves…illusionists…blood suckers and parasites. Wolves in fluffy sheeps’ coats. TRUST is for the very FEW!!! You ARE a kindred spirit. HOW do I know…We both ran for our LIFE and made it.

Much love and keep the 🔥BURNING.

PS will email you soon…

I can’t wait to hear from you….I never went dancing! LOL! JUST PLAIN FOCUSED. I will get back to dancing……Right now I am where I need to be…..my SISTER in STRENGTH:) I LOVE YOU! I TRUST! My first blog was removed by THE EVIL. I lost a lot. BUT IT JUST STRENGTHENED MY RESOLVE! I AM GRATEFUL TO THOSE THAT KEEP MY BLOG! UP! XOXOXO

9. Sharron M. says:

Tracy…thank you for your UNsilencing of the Lambs. Human skins. PUKE to put it mildly. Not a far cry from the “skin-tone” lamp shades, compliments of the NAZIS.

May all the Buffalo Bills out there rot and fry ETERNALLY in HELL.

ROCK…PAPER…SCISSORS TRUTH…LIES…TRUTH.

YEAH. Truth WINS. (Always.)

Will be in touch. Stay strong AND Happeee!