BOOM! THE POPE ADMITS HE’S A CRIMINAL! HIS EVIL FLYING MONKEY MSGR. JOHN URELL SHOULD BE IN PRISON!

JODIE FOSTER – TRANSGENDER – LESBIAN – SATANIC TOOL
June 7, 2021
FUTURE PROVES PAST – MILITARY TRIBUNALS UPCOMING – BETTY’S HEMP ROPE :)
June 8, 2021

Gosh…years ago, I fundraised for the Catholics, but as I watched my abusive, ex husband, Richard Zona Jr., have an unnatural bond and bromance with Monsignor John Urell, IT ALL FELT EVIL…

Gosh, we looked like a picture perfect family, going to mass, UNTIL I FELT THE EVIL!

EVIL SURROUNDED ME…..I WAS DROWNING IN IT!

IT SURROUNDED MY FAMILY. Monsignor John Urell entering my home a, DEVIL IN DISQUISE…..

Oh yeah, he was a MINION, a FLYING MONKEY FOR EVIL…..DIRECTED BY THE SCUMBAG POPE!

Will he be another p***y to scream “I WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS.”

YOU CAN BET ON THAT…HE RAN TO CANADA THE LAST HE WAS CONFRONTED!

Monsignor John Urell, ARROGANTLY, AND JOYFULLY, let me tell you, I know, moved pedophile priests around ORANGE COUNTY, CA.,and ignored ALL THE COMPLAINTS as more victims ensued.

Richard Zona Jr., would rant and rave “MONSIGNOR JOHN URELL WAS GOD HIMSELF.” (PURE INSANITY)

DON’T STOP WITH THE POPE!

Remember y’all…ITALY WAS SHUT DOWN FIRST. Have you done your homework?

Linden, N.J., you WILL NOT WIN, WITH YOUR DARKNESS, COMING HERE…..(YOU CAN’T STAY OFF!)

What do you think happened when ITALY SHUT DOWN FIRST…..

SWOOSH, OUR MILITARY SWOOPED IN…DOWN GOES THE POPE AND EVIL CARDINALS…… ALL OF THEM….

SO THE POPE CONFESSED!!! ADMITTED! LOL! I would say…… it was NOT VOLUNTARY…..

The AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD ALL RECEIVE A PUNCHING BAG! It would help the anger, it went on sooooo long.

A WORLDWIDE CRIMINAL IS GONE!

~ Pope Francis openly admitted that his push for a One World Religion was a way to put followers under his control and stamp them with the Mark of the Beast. Francis said he has kept secrets and deceived followers for a long time while promoting a secret agenda of the New World Order. Now was the End Times and he needed to tell the truth.

The admission should come as no surprise to victims of Vatican crimes that included preventing excavation and investigation of 34 child mass grave sites across Canada wherein was thought to contain the mutilated remains of over 60,000 native children; blackmailing world leaders; the Vatican Bank used as a money laundering center for the Satanic Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult, and their child trafficking, pedophile and drug running networks. All were pointed out in this 2019 article: Vatican No Longer Blackmails World Leaders, though do Child Sacrifice

Back in 2019 over 6,000 Vatican bank accounts used to blackmail world leaders were closed – evidently against the wishes of Pope Francis. The Vatican Bank lost their status as a money-laundering center for the Satanic Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult’s global human trafficking, pedophile, gun and drug running networks.

Since 1913 the Federal Reserve’s global financial system has funneled US Taxpayer dollars to the Queens Bank of London, to the Vatican Bank and on to Central Banks across the globe. That system would be defunct with the about-to-be-instigated transparent Quantum Computer global financial system of the BRICS Alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South America ~

Remember folks….although I was threatened, harassed, corruptly GAGGED, and terrorized, I followed the JOHN PAUL DEJORIA AND EVIL GANGS, MONEY LAUNDERING……

IT WENT STRAIGHT TO THE WHITE HOUSE, AND THE VATICAN….

***** In the beginning of my research I had a mysterious, till this day, emailer, dropping info into my blog….

THE MYSTERIOUS EMAILER told me….”IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PUT A RED FLAG IN THE FLOWER POT.” – ALL THE PRESIDENT’S MEN

THIS HAS BEEN SOME JOURNEY FOLKS………..I wouldn’t change it FOR THE WORLD!

***TO MY CHILDREN THAT ARE ANGRY WITH ME…..A GOOD PARENT HAS TO DO THE RIGHT THING…..for their children, grand children, and great grandchildren…..(EVEN IF, they NEVER KNOW ME.)

I DO NOT APOLOGIZE!

1. JohnC says:

Trumped. Dont see that loser smiling like that standing next to Trump. Theyre broke. Crumbs you drop in youre articles spell out a greater story. Thank you.

THAT’S A BIBLICAL STORY….NO CRUMBS…. I think we can say that now…..L O V E.

• JohnC says:

Haha.

The articles entice research. Taking one is willing to NOT use google to do it. Vatican is broke. Haha….. Riddled satanic cult. Jesus-is-savior.com. been reading that site easy 10years now. Lots of former catholic stories.

2. BETTY says:

..BANG…..ON !

..POPE ONA ROPE……….POPE..DOPEY..POPE .ONA …ROPE….
    \
    .ITZ STARTIN TO MAKE ME WANNA DO THE …BEE…..BOPP….HERE…ALL THIS ….HANGIN..OUT….TOGETHER …AND …GETTIN ..TO ..SEE…IT…ALLLLL….GOIN…DOWN !

HANG..IN THERE..TRACY………..ITZ …KNOT………OVER……..TILL..YOUR CHILDREN ARE BACK….IN YOUR ARMS ! SAFE……AND….SOUND !

BETTY…..THE NEWS IS RICK WARREN/SADDLEBACK CHURCH resigned today! OMG! You know that means arrest and execution….the ole HEMP ROPE!

• Nan says:

I heard he retired. Glad they got him.

YEAHHHHH RIGHT. And Rick Warren/Saddleback Church retired TOO! DOWN THEY GO! Thank you for visiting my blog….OH! And Jeff Bezos is shooting off into space….LOL!

• BETTY says:

WELL..WELL…WELLLL……SHOULDA ..DRANK ..FROM ..HIS OWN….WELL !

RE…..A…..SIGNED ….IS HIS …NEW…..POSE……ITION…..

OFF TO THE ….HR…..DE…[PARTMENT….FOR ….HIS BRAND NEW….SWEET !!!

SEE EM ALL…….GO….IN……AND……..OUT !……..TALKIN ABOUT….. A …R…E..VOLUTION……..

DIGITAL …WAR…..IS..SPREADIN…THE …GOODNEWS,,,,,,,FAR,,N,,,WIDE ! CHANGIN THE …TIDE …KNOWING…IS THE…….DE…TERGENT….THAT …..CLEANS THE SCUM OF THE ..SURGE ,,AND

GETS US READY…FOR THE NEXT ….WAVE …OF ..REALITY ……

NICE DAY FOR ….SURF….ING

LET IT ROLL……..

3. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Hes Dead, All of them are, Executed!! We are all watching a movie but I STILL DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!! THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL SICK, ALL OF THEM, EVEN THE ONES THAT YOU THINK ARE GOOD AND GOING TO SAVE US, THEY ARE ALL EVIL! GOD WINS IN THE END, ITS THE VERY BEGINNING!!

4. Joseph Watson Jr says:

IF YOU HAVE A BILLION DOLLARS, YOU ARE RAPING AND EATING CHILDREN, THATS A FACT!!
    THE WHOLE SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE DISMANTLED AND REBUILT! THATS A FACT HUMANS!

5. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Trump is Not what we think Tracy, the humans are being tricked again. He is a Dark Hat, it is way worse than we can ever imagine, remember, they provide the problems and the solutions. Its still a Dark Pyramid Matrix, the entire Matrix needs to be dismantled then rebuilt!
    Hang in there, your on 🔥!

Oh boy….I THOUGHT WE HAD WORKED THROUGH YOUR DOUBT? I disagree. I have to tell you something. My family, I love, lives in Palm Beach. They were out, last week, and bumped in to certain members of the TRUMP FAMILY…out living a normal life. I have pictures, of my family with the TRUMP family, they sent me, (BEAUTIFUL) and my family said, the TRUMP family members WERE SO KIND, SO HAPPY, VERY EASY TO TALK TO, and SMILING the entire time. That does not sound like a black hat to me. Black hats are NASTY! I know! There is always a doubting Thomas:) XOXOXO

6. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Hi Tracy, I was borne in Blythe and lived most of my childhood in Eagle Mountain, Ca. I moved to Alaska when I was 12.
    I have felt with my inner light for over a year now that Trump and his family are Dark Hats. I was Trumps biggest fan and his families. I can feel it Tracy, its another Deep State Trick, I know it is! Its far worse than any of us can ever imagine! Trump rolled in covid-19 to America, He told Americans to take the Vaccine. There is so much more, some i have already mentioned and just too many tricks and games, remember the Controllers are Master Tricksters and very highly intelligent, they knew the great awakening was nearing and prepared the masses for it. They are Master Deceivers! Trump and his Family are Dark Hats, part of the agenda, Qanon is Dark Hats! You have to unplug from the Matrix to get out, we have to Source inside!
    If nothing else Tracy we can agree to disagree😃
    You are an Amazing Woman who is on an Incredible Journey, I AM So excited for you and So Proud for what you have accomplished under such evil pressures! You young lady are a Prime Example of why God loves His Precious Humans So Much! You are Gods “SHINING LIGHT OF DIVINITY” and i love you young lady!
    I love your site, its All True, all of it and is way worse! KEEP SHINING, YOUR ON 🔥!

The vaccines are confusing. But a choice is given. It is not mandated….and has revealed so much about FAUCI, and all the health FRAUD AND HEALTH DETRIMENT. Trump shows us and doesn’t tell us….and now the information is out there for everyone to see. LOOK AT WHAT WE NOW KNOW ABOUT FAUCI’S EMAILS AND FRAUD. ALL EXPOSED. The good, the bad, and the ugly. You know…..a choice was given to get on Noah’s Ark too! Thank you for your OH so kind words….and we will ALL continue on this journey. XOXOXO

7. Joseph Watson Jr says:

You said it, Vaccines are confusing (not to me) and they Are Mandated in Very Many circumstances depending on the life you live (i.e. travel, certain careers etc!)
    Trump had the Dark Agenda of Rolling Covid-19 into the United States, He Pressed the Vaccines which anyone with any knowledge of what Sick Shit is in those shots would Never let one near them or their family. So much info. out there just hard to see the Truth through All the Deception! The Dark Are Master Deceivers, they know the Dark ages are behind them and the Dawn is here, still 160-200 years out until Gala Enters the “Phonton Belt” Direct Sunlight from the Galactic Central Sun. The Dark Cannot Survive in Direct light from the Central Sun. The Dark Entities that invaded Our planet from Orion will either have to turn to the light or leave off planet, (if they are allowed) they Cannot Survive with the New Higher Frequencies! The Dark Entities, The Controllers have limited time left in this 3D Holographic Illusion. They are fighting over humanity amongst themselves! There is still a very long dark climb for the humans but They ARE on their way! The humans are an Amazing and Gifted Species and the TRUTH of their True Divinity is coming out slowly, most humans are still sleeping Tracy. Its the Starseeds that are mostly starting to wake up. Do you see a Mass Awakening, because I do not! I see everyone still asleep to how bad it really is.
    We are moving forward and it is sites like yours that help wake the humans up, it is Absolutely Amazing what you have done with your life and I keep your Site App on my front Screen.
    My Mother worked in the iron ore mines in Eagle Mountain, California while it was still in operation 40+ years ago, she shoveled iron ore in the mines and would come home all black and exhausted wearing still toe boots, (I was very young, maybe 3 or 4) Her entire body was covered in ore dust, I would meet her when she got home with a glass of ice water and did not understand why she was so dirty and tired, My Mother Tracy!
    This Whole Thing is way worse and dark than anyone can possibly fathom! Crimes Against Humanity!
    God Wins!
    THANK YOU, Your on 🔥!

Thank you for sharing your personal journey. That is special to me. TRUMP has mastered the BOOMERANG…..he does not dictate….THE VACCINE BOOMERANG is happening right now. With the FAUCI reveal, emails etc., and the problems with it and the exposure of it. My guess is….with the med beds rolling out….there will never be another vaccine. However, the choice was given. Not mandated. If you want to be certain of where TRUMP stands on all of this just watch Gov. DeSantis……..HORRIFIC CRIMES OF HUMANITY…Who EXPOSED ALL OF THIS? TRUMP DID WITH ALL HIS BRILLIANT BOOMERANGS! Parading the vaccine out is equal to parading out Amy Coney Barrett….I do see an AWAKENING. I feel the change even on my blog. Our path is positive. What an amazing son and human being you are to have the concern for others that you do! YOU ARE THE AWAKENING! HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU! I LOVE YOUR MOM AND YOU…..VERY MUCH.

• BETTY says:

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SKEPTICAL STUFF IN MY MIND TOO…WITH REGARDS TO TRUMP ..TOO….BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH….SHITINTHISWORLD….TO WADE THROUGH …..

BUT…I SEE HIM IN THE THE LIGHT OF PROPHETIC ..FROM WORDS THROUGH ..TRUSTED …ONES THAT GET IT RIGHT….WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE BRINGING A WORD FROM THE LORD…..AND ..I GOTTA SAY…ITZ PRETTY MUCH….PUDDING..PROOF…..

IF IT DOESNT …SET…RIGHT….THEN ..IT AINT PUDDING….ITS…FAKE …SUGAR WATER..AT.//THE BEST …

ONE THING TO CONSIDER …IN …ALL THINGS…TAKING PLACE…….GOD ..JEHOVAH ….KNOWS ALL…SEES..ALL….AND …WATCHES OVER……HIS WORD…..NOT ..TWISTED SCHOFIELD ..DARBY ..BIBLE ..WORDS……

ONLY HIS WORD !! ….AND ….HIS WORD..IS WHAT WILL…ALWAYS …WORK ..AND IS EVEN NOW…NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

IF THEY ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ..LIGHT ..THEN …TRY WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT…..THEY WONT GET PUDDING…OUTTA..JUST …SUGAR AND ..WATER….YA GOTTA HAVE THE RIGHT ..INGREDIENTS….TO MAKE IT …FOOL….PROOF !

LOOKS TO ME LIKE …TRUMPS PART OF THE ..MASTERS….PLAN .

8. Jeffy says:

I am of the opinion the American public is more awake that we realize. Most hold their cards close to the best. Sorta like the silent Trump supporter.🙂

9. Joseph Watson Jr says:

I Prey that your right and I AM WRONG! My mind tells me that you are correct and we are further along in this Great Awakening than what I think and that the DUMB TUNNELS are being Destroyed around the planet (earthquake swarms) and Millions upon Millions of Children are being rescued out of these Sick Satanic Alien Infrastructures and Mass Arrests and Power back to the people along with all their Stolen Money!

But My Inner Light, My Core Being, My Krystal Diamond Heart that Allows No Deception, Only TRUTH and COMPASSION Tells me that the Trump Family are Dark Hats in Disquise! I Pray I AM WRONG!

I Love Your Site and I Love You!

Keep Pushing Tracy, Your on 🔥

• Jeffy says:

John I do believe in my heart that a large percentage of the evil in the world has been corrected. My main reasoning is largely based on the physical environment…the air is bouncier. It s as if some oppressive force has been removed from the earth. The sky is bluer and the grass is greener.

So true….birds are SINGING…and I have seen birds I have never seen before. My world is kinder and more loving…DEFINATELY. 🙂

• BETTY says:

JEFFY…..MY SENTIMENTS….EXACTLY..
        THE CHEMTRAILS.ARE…DIE..ING…OUT..BECAUSE ..THE DUMBS THAT THEY ..TOOK..OFF..OUTTA ARE ..TAKIN OUT..LOOK…10KM….10KM…..10KM….BOOM BOOM BOOM…DOWN !!

I SAID THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO…..THE ..ATMOSPHERE…HAS CHANGED…THE SHIT THAT DOES YET COME…DOESNT HAVE US…DUMBED ..STUND ANYMORE…EVERTHINGIS COMING CLEARER BY THE MOMENT..IN TIME ..
        IT IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE LOVE OF GOD…………..

AND….TIME…WILL…TELL

Doubting Thomas who needs PHYSICAL PROOF:)….WE LOVE YOU TOO and know your heart is in the LOVE ZONE. Think about it….with all these amazing voices on my blog doesn’t that tell you YOU ARE HOME? LOOK how FREE you are to say what you need to say. FOUR YEARS AGO I WAS CORRUPTLY GAGGED FOR CALLING A THREE TIME FELON A FELON, ON A BLOG …….the fact we are all here, even having this conversation, fear is lessening, this is WONDERFUL, is saying it ALL!

• BETTY says:

PERFECT LOVE….CASTS OUT…ALL….FEAR……….

WE GOT NOTHIN TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT JOSEPH…………….GOD ALREADY ….ONE .
      LOVE YOU BROTHER !

10. Mary+Laffrey says:

Okay I’ll just say it….. too much Joseph Watson👿
    I agree with you Tracy I believe that Jesus Christ our Abba Father anointed president Trump years ago way back in 2012 as far as I know, to leave his billionaire lifestyle, his family, his businesses, and save our country‼️The💯‼️‼️
    The whole covid-19 thing came from I forget which family I’m sorry but it was written up years and years ago too. The whole plan was written up and I believe that Trump is here to get us out of this satanic world. If not, who can we hope in, in this world as a physical human being?
    We know our hope is in Jesus Christ and our Abba Father, but we need president Trump and I believe he is the answer💯
    ‼️Thank you for all your articles about what’s her name the transgender lesbian, oh, Jodie Foster, that was it, sorry, I’m 65 I forget. Thank you for that truth I had no idea she was a man but it was a good video you put up and those arm muscles and those shoulder muscles and those leg muscles certainly look to me like a man.
    Anyway thank you for all you do, Tracy, I’m on to the next article. And by the way when I heard on Newsmax the other day I think it was just you know that writing at the bottom of the TV screen that, Rick Warren, had resigned from Saddleback Church I wanted to get in touch with you so bad to say, “Yay, Tracy he’s going down!” Love Mary

Thank you Mary…I felt JUSTICE when I heard he was resigning. THAT MEANS….GONE! JUSTICE AND TRUTH. Another one of my amazing readers said the entire MILITARY/TRUMP plan is based on FAITH/INTUITION. I believe Mr. Watson’s heart is in the right place…… and I understand we have been lied to and basically brutalized…..so he is a product of the EVIL……as they have attempted to negate the WORLDS FAITH. I believe Mr. Watson will figure it out…everyone’s journey is their own. 🙂

11. Joseph Watson Jr says:

So Now I am a Product of Evil?

You are in for a rude Awakening girl on fire and it will leave a very bad taste in your mouth and you will lash out at the Messengers just as You are doing Now!😋
    The World is Not what you think!
    You will learn and you will knash at the teeth!
    You humans were ripe for the Enslavement Code!
    You built your own Enslavement Matrix! You humans built your own prison!
    You humans built this Satanic Mess with your own hands, you are the Prison Guards, You Enslaved yourselves with your own hands and Now you want a Savior, Always waiting and wanting to be saved by some higher entity! How about Raising your Vibrational Frequency, study the Law of One and Practice Service to Others and Save Yourselves Humans, How about That?
    Let me clue you in Precious Humans, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! You will Expand your Consciousness and Raise your Vibrational Frequency or you will go NOWHERE but continually incarnating on a 3D planet that Vibrates where you vibrate at!
    This is the School of Hard Knocks and you humans will learn, I can Promise you that!
    God Wins!

You need to calm down. I never said you were a product of EVIL. I said you are letting their darkness over take your thinking, and quick judgement, “EVERYONE is EVIL”…..Who would you TRUST? You live by your rules. I live by mine. My rule is to love, care for, feel compassion for, show kindness and smile for everyone…..UNTIL I HAVE AN EVIL REASON NOT TOO. WE HAVE ALL GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS. I kid you not. Please try to have some fun this weekend. It replenishes your soul.

12. Joseph Watson Jr says:

This Universe was invaded by Dark Entities from Parallel Universes, AI Satanic PsychoPaths, its the Borg humans, only they are called the “Braunu”. They Ripped a wormhole in the 8th Dimension and entered our Universal Time Matrix. They are Time Locked from the 8th Dimension down, they cannot advance past the 8th Dimension! Just look around you on tbis planet, look how we live, look how we treat each other as a whole, look at the AI (Artificial Intelligence) that is being pushed in your Holographic Reality on the surface of this illusion, look at the half time Super Bowl the last few years, All Satanic! Calm down, Really Tracy, How about Smurf You! I will Calm Down when the Animals and the Humans Are Safe! I will Calm down when the DUMB TUNNELS are being Dismantled! I will Calm down when the Children are Safe All Around the Glob! I will Calm Down when the Humans are No longer being lied to and all the money and assets and stolen technology’s are returned to them! I will Calm when this Satanic Sick Shit is over which is not in this incarnation! I will Calm Down when humans start treating each other with KINDNEES, TOLERANCE, BENEVOLENCE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, RESPECT, AND SERVICE TO OTHERS, thats when I will Calm down, until then Smurf You All, Your All Sick Ducks and Do Not Have a Clue what is happening! How about that girl on 🔥?

God Wins!